I had almost forgot about this fella... - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 10:54 AM Thread Starter
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS
 
milk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: OC BITCH!!
Posts: 6,740
I had almost forgot about this fella...

Terry Glenn arrested for auto theft


http://www.star-telegram.com/189/sto...k=omni_popular
milk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 01:58 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 926
Quote:
An official with the Dallas Cowboys declined to comment.
Comment on what?
stock85 is offline  
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 02:02 PM
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by milk View Post
Terry Glenn arrested for auto theft


http://www.star-telegram.com/189/sto...k=omni_popular
saw that yesterday... dude is an idiot

I've seen him at Stonebriar Mall before, he'll be all scrubbed out in sweats with big shades & a beanie.
unkoricky is offline  
 
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 02:14 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky View Post
saw that yesterday... dude is an idiot

I've seen him at Stonebriar Mall before, he'll be all scrubbed out in sweats with big shades & a beanie.
Is he an idiot because he was arrested? If so, you didn't even bother reading the article. If not (which I'm sure you'll claim it isn't just to avoid looking like an idiot yourself), carry on.

Geor! is offline  
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 03:18 PM
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
Is he an idiot because he was arrested? If so, you didn't even bother reading the article. If not (which I'm sure you'll claim it isn't just to avoid looking like an idiot yourself), carry on.
dude was an idiot before this.. (substance abuse , possession of weed , caught intoxicated , 4 traffic warrants , failed to show up to court , caught pissing.. should i go on ? )

carry on and talk shit about the dead.. or better yet talk about the Steelers in the playoffs.........
unkoricky is offline  
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 03:24 PM
Scared s**tless
 
DON SVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Dallas City Hall, SKYPING
Posts: 15,056
He also has a horrible habit of walking out on bar tabs and denying it the next timehe comes back (to the same bar, mind you) before apologizing and paying... Repeatedly. He's an interesting individual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
DON SVO is offline  
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 03:27 PM
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
Oh Geor where thou Geor? Please come back and post here puh puh puhleaseee
unkoricky is offline  
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 06:17 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky View Post
Oh Geor where thou Geor? Please come back and post here puh puh puhleaseee
Here I am sweet cheeks!

Didn't realize he had all of that shit on him that you posted, but doesn't appear as if he did a single thing wrong in this instance.

Geor! is offline  
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 06:20 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
TGLENN makes QCAR look like Bryant Gumble.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 11:56 PM
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
Here I am sweet cheeks!

Didn't realize he had all of that shit on him that you posted, but doesn't appear as if he did a single thing wrong in this instance.
yeah.. you should actually look into terry glenn before you speak.
unkoricky is offline  
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 12:01 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,391
If that article is true I'd say T Glenn might have quite the lawsuit against the car rental company.

FUCK Canada
ram57ta is offline  
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 05:58 AM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Mitch Mitchell ????? Are you serious?

Cartman is offline  
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-09-2010, 05:13 AM
yes, jluv
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 17,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by ram57ta View Post
If that article is true I'd say T Glenn might have quite the lawsuit against the car rental company.
Dude that sits next to me at work spent several years with Enterprise, and said that Terry Glenn was known around the metroplex for renting cars and never bringing them back. He'd have cars for weeks, if not months longer than he was supposed to, and would just ignore calls and letters until they were forced to threaten to report it stolen. I doubt that anyone just reported it stolen because it was a couple days late, or because he wanted to be funny.
jluv is offline  
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-09-2010, 12:57 PM
Scared s**tless
 
DON SVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Dallas City Hall, SKYPING
Posts: 15,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluv View Post
Dude that sits next to me at work spent several years with Enterprise, and said that Terry Glenn was known around the metroplex for renting cars and never bringing them back. He'd have cars for weeks, if not months longer than he was supposed to, and would just ignore calls and letters until they were forced to threaten to report it stolen. I doubt that anyone just reported it stolen because it was a couple days late, or because he wanted to be funny.
It wouldn't surprise me a bit.

This is from when he was playing and getting paid... The bar at the bowling alley I have league at told me how Glenn will come in with some friends/family, run up a sizeable bar tab, and he'd disappear while his people were still there partying. The funny part is that he COMES BACK another day and would try to act like he didn't know what they were talking about.

Seriously, you stupid ass... You're Terry effin' Glenn. Any Cowboys fan knows who you are. After a while he'd finally fess up and pay the tab. He'd tip the bartender nice and pay cash that time. Then he'd come in again on a tab and duck out. He did it at least 3 times I know of: ditch the tab, argue about it next time he showed up, apologize and pay, tip good... then ditch the next one.

The guy seriously has some screws loose. He isn't just some random black guy at a bar, he's Terry Glenn. People KNOW WHO HE IS. The bartender doesn't say, "man that dude walked the tab!" the bartender says, "Goddammit that motherfucker TERRY GLENN... he just ducked out on the tab! I hope he gets smashed in the game Sunday!"

They stopped allowing him to come there without giving a credit card to the bartender after a few repeats. Then he stopped showing up. So sad.

Stupid motherfucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
DON SVO is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome