F*ck the eagles! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 05:42 AM Thread Starter
A+
would read again

F*ck the eagles!

i dont know what else to say! just watch the vid. man i hate those motherfuckerS!!1

***TrueStreet cars run A/C***
"I JUST WANT TO BE A DOPER PERSON WHICH STARTS WITH ME NOT ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE HOW DOPE I THINK I AM," -kanye west

Parting out a GT? lmk!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davbrucas View Post
Does it make me gay if I stick my finger in another mans ass on a daily basis?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 05:47 AM
I'm callin you out!

He's cool.
post #3 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 06:15 AM
Lifer

Jerry should run a loop of that video starting from 2 hours before kick-off, on that huge video screen. Talk about a fired up crowd!

Cowboy Superbowl wins-5
Eagle Superbowl wins-0

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"

post #4 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 06:21 AM Thread Starter
A+
would read again

the eagles will always be low class pieces of shit!

"I JUST WANT TO BE A DOPER PERSON WHICH STARTS WITH ME NOT ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE HOW DOPE I THINK I AM," -kanye west

Parting out a GT? lmk!!

Quote:
post #5 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 07:33 AM
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS

Quick,someone post Fomoco's burning Mcnabb jersey on that website.
post #6 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 07:55 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk View Post
Quick,someone post Fomoco's burning Mcnabb jersey on that website.
Hell yes! Now that would get them. Fucking ass hole.

1967 Camaro SS/RS
post #7 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 07:59 AM
African Booty Scratcher

i hate the cowboys, but that is fucking classless.

god bless.

You don't have to earn my respect, you have to earn my disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Standing in a cell with tears running down your face and blood down your legs is no way to protest.
post #8 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 09:31 AM
Eagles>Cowboys

Me being from Philly and a die hard Eagles fan I honestly of course don't see the big deal. I see this as wrong that is an actual Philadelphia Eagles employee, but that's about it.

You can pretty much bet every team that plays the Cowboys has players that spit on that star every game. I would 100% expect any player or fan from Dallas to do the same to the Eagle on the 50 yard line at Lincoln Financial Field.

That's part of a rivalry. I did stuff like that to every other teams field I played in HS. That's part of sports.

I really find it hypocritical of the fans here to get mad. The one man who disrespected that star the most, Terrell Owens, was then at one time embraced by the same fans as being part of their team. Give me a fucking break. A rival spit on your Star, boo fucking hoo. DOn't act like the Cowboy players don't disrespect another teams stadium or any Dallas fans have ever done anything like that either. What a shitty story......

post #9 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 09:37 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecobra95 View Post
Me being from Philly and a die hard Eagles fan I honestly of course don't see the big deal. I see this as wrong that is an actual Philadelphia Eagles employee, but that's about it.

You can pretty much bet every team that plays the Cowboys has players that spit on that star every game. I would 100% expect any player or fan from Dallas to do the same to the Eagle on the 50 yard line at Lincoln Financial Field.

That's part of a rivalry. I did stuff like that to every other teams field I played in HS. That's part of sports.

I really find it hypocritical of the fans here to get mad. The one man who disrespected that star the most, Terrell Owens, was then at one time embraced by the same fans as being part of their team. Give me a fucking break. A rival spit on your Star, boo fucking hoo. DOn't act like the Cowboy players don't disrespect another teams stadium or any Dallas fans have ever done anything like that either. What a shitty story......
Shocking........
post #10 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 09:43 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stock85 View Post
Shocking........
I wonder if he also boo'ed Santa Claus, and threw snowballs with batteries inside them? In their defense, Eagle fans have every right to be miserable. They have to live in that dump, and the team has never won a championship.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #11 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 09:44 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
I wonder if he also boo'ed Santa Claus, and threw snowballs with batteries inside them? In their defense, Eagle fans have every right to be miserable. They have to live in that dump, and the team has never won a championship.
I lol'd.........and cheered for players with sprained necks........STAY CLASSY PHILTHYDELPHIA!
post #12 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 09:48 AM
$uper $low

Quote:

Coming from someone who could really give a shit less about football (me), but understands what honest competition and rivalry should be, go fuck yourself.
Leave highschool (middle school really), in fucking highschool.
post #13 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Eagles>Cowboys

you guys really have no fucking clue man. Don't judge a whole class of fans by the actions of a few. WHile I was at the game Sunday, I personally witnessed Cowboys fans throwing beer and food at Eagles fans. I saw 3 Boys fans pick fights and one lady tear another womans Eagles jersey.

I don't go ahead and judge all Cowboys fans that way. With over 100,000 people in that Stadium there are bound to be some complete morons there. I still don't use those morons to base all the Boys fans. I expect the Boys and to be passionate and hate the Eagles. But just because a few act like morons does not mean all the fans are that way.

All the Boys fans in my section had a blast with my sister and I. I cheered for my team, boo'ed the Boys, and had good football conversations with all the Boys fans around me.

I was not old enough to boo Santa Claus, and they booed him because it was a drunk replacement they got fro the stands because the real Santa didn't show up, lol.

ANd seriously, I played ball in HS and was not near as viscious as some of my home grown Texas buddies. Get a clue people.....

post #14 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 09:51 AM
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
Coming from someone who could really give a shit less about football (me), but understands what honest competition and rivalry should be, go fuck yourself.
Leave highschool (middle school really), in fucking highschool.
Out of all said in my post that's all you got? Man you peeps miss the points..... ANd yes, HS was sadly 10 years ago, gettig old....

post #15 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 10:12 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

I would take a shit on that star if I could.

post #16 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 10:28 AM
Time Served

Yeah I heard about this on the Fan. This should just add a bitch slap to the beating they are gonna get on Saturday!

03 Mach1
02 Sierra
post #17 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 11:14 AM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Quote:

Quote:
you guys really have no fucking clue man. Don't judge a whole class of fans by the actions of a few. WHile I was at the game Sunday, I personally witnessed Cowboys fans throwing beer and food at Eagles fans. I saw 3 Boys fans pick fights and one lady tear another womans Eagles jersey.

I don't go ahead and judge all Cowboys fans that way. With over 100,000 people in that Stadium there are bound to be some complete morons there. I still don't use those morons to base all the Boys fans. I expect the Boys and to be passionate and hate the Eagles. But just because a few act like morons does not mean all the fans are that way.

All the Boys fans in my section had a blast with my sister and I. I cheered for my team, boo'ed the Boys, and had good football conversations with all the Boys fans around me.

I was not old enough to boo Santa Claus, and they booed him because it was a drunk replacement they got fro the stands because the real Santa didn't show up, lol.

ANd seriously, I played ball in HS and was not near as viscious as some of my home grown Texas buddies. Get a clue people.....
Sounds like another classless Philty fan trying to justify the act.

And for the record, I don't know any Dallas fans (personally) that wanted the piece of shit that is T.O. on this team. We accepted him, but only because fans don't really have a say in Jerry's decisions.

post #18 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 11:23 AM
Rolling the one fiddy.

No chinges con los cowboys! lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gocowboys.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	96286  
post #19 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 11:25 AM
LUCIFER

Since I was a kid I've always heard about the Eagles and their fans being disrespectful.

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED

post #20 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 11:27 AM
African Booty Scratcher

Geor told me he would like to crap on that star. Then drag his ass across it like a dog.

god bless.

You don't have to earn my respect, you have to earn my disrespect.

Quote:
Standing in a cell with tears running down your face and blood down your legs is no way to protest.
post #21 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 11:43 AM
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
You're lucky I wasn't in the same section, I would have kicked your monkey ass down to the lower level and took your sister to the nearest bathroom handicapped stall...BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
post #22 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 11:47 AM
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
You're lucky I wasn't in the same section, I would have kicked your monkey ass down to the lower level and took your sister to the nearest bathroom handicapped stall...BITCH!
Big talking Cowboys fan, imagine that.......

Were you one of the ones I saw starting fights Henry? LOL I thought I'd get more insight on this from you. But you are a real fan, I know that. I'd imagine these types of things are things you expect. I know you'd spit on the Eagle in Philly, and I'd totally expect that from you.

Are you going Saturday night???? I'll be there of course..... We should meet up in the stadium and have a beer.

post #23 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 11:50 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Alcohol free? You pussy!!

post #24 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 11:53 AM
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
Alcohol free? You pussy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
post #25 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 11:57 AM
GoT mIlK

Eagles fan suck. Im gald I get to goto the game sat... Its gonna be awsome...

sLoW 5.0 waitin on parts...

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America
post #26 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 12:01 PM
2-7 and still a fan!

Talking

Quote:
Big talking Cowboys fan, imagine that.......

Were you one of the ones I saw starting fights Henry? LOL I thought I'd get more insight on this from you. But you are a real fan, I know that. I'd imagine these types of things are things you expect. I know you'd spit on the Eagle in Philly, and I'd totally expect that from you.

Are you going Saturday night???? I'll be there of course..... We should meet up in the stadium and have a beer.
LOL! No I wasn't at the game, but I will be this Sat. And no I wouldn't be starting any fights, I carry a weapon at all times, I have to pick and choose my fights carefully.
Now anytime I go to a game I always ridicule the enemy but I don't go picking fights or get carried away, you see I am a FAN, but not a fanatical fan. So to answer your question I would never spit on anyone and if I was lucky enough to be invited to step on Lincoln Financial Field, I wouldn't be spitting on the field, I have a little class...
post #27 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 12:05 PM
Censored

I need a link to the vid! I can't watch it at work, but I can pull it up on my phone if I have a link.

Doors Done Rite
post #28 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 12:09 PM Thread Starter
A+
would read again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZDUY...layer_embedded
anything else your majesty?

Parting out a GT? lmk!!

Quote:
post #29 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 12:25 PM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Quote:

No other NFL stadium has EVER needed jail cells for their fans..
post #30 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 12:28 PM Thread Starter
A+
would read again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Beavis View Post

Parting out a GT? lmk!!

Quote:
post #31 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
LOL! No I wasn't at the game, but I will be this Sat. And no I wouldn't be starting any fights, I carry a weapon at all times, I have to pick and choose my fights carefully.
Now anytime I go to a game I always ridicule the enemy but I don't go picking fights or get carried away, you see I am a FAN, but not a fanatical fan. So to answer your question I would never spit on anyone and if I was lucky enough to be invited to step on Lincoln Financial Field, I wouldn't be spitting on the field, I have a little class...
what section are you sitting in?

post #32 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 01:02 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Funny I did a yahoo search for NFL stadium jails, and the first one that came up was about the Eagles.

"Just like Veterans Stadium, Lincoln Financial Field has a jail right in the stadium, complete with four jail cells"

or this
http://www.fanhistory.com/wiki/Philadelphia_Eagles
Philadelphia Eagles fans have a somewhat notorious reputation within sports fandom as being particularly loud, rude, and obnoxious. The most notorious of these fans were known as and referred to themselves often as The 700 Level, a reference to the highest level of seating at the old Veterans' Stadium in Philadelphia. In the 1990's, the "Eagle's Court" was created within the stadium itself to discourage unlawful behavior, where rowdy fans could be arrested, tried and convicted all within the stadium

Last edited by Drama_Queen; 01-07-2010 at 01:16 PM.
post #33 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 01:10 PM
Sure Shot

I will be there too! Sec C 136, Row 17, Seats 13-16. Behind the Eagles. Should I throw stuff at them?

Here is my view. Love it! Soild barg...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	seats.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	96292  

post #34 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 01:10 PM
Time Served

Quote:

Quote:

They are professionals, not high school Kids. There is a standard of something called sportsmanship, ever heard of it?

Don't JUDGE a class of Cowboy fans that "embraced" T.O. every Cowboy fan I knew hated T.O

post #35 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 01:15 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama_Queen View Post
Funny I did a yahoo search for NFL stadium jails, and the first one that came up was about the Eagles.

"Just like Veterans Stadium, Lincoln Financial Field has a jail right in the stadium, complete with four jail cells"
While Veterans Stadium was the first to install in-stadium jail cells, both Texas Stadium and Jerry World both have them as well.

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/even-j...oys-home-22233

post #36 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 01:18 PM
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
They are professionals, not high school Kids. There is a standard of something called sportsmanship, ever heard of it?

Don't JUDGE a class of Cowboy fans that "embraced" T.O. every Cowboy fan I knew hated T.O
Do you Boys fans live in a fucking bubble?

How about stomping on your Star? Posing on the Star?

Or stomping on the Terrible Pittsburgh towel, or Flapping your arms like an Eagles wen you score a TD on them?

Or doing a Lambeau Leap in Green Bay if you're the opposing team, or the mile high salute in Denver if you're the opposing team........

All of these are disrespectful to team and all that shit happens every fucking week in the NFL. Why this is more of a story is beyond me.....

Get over it already, you beat the Eagles down 24-0, just live by that.

post #37 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 01:19 PM
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOCBB View Post
While Veterans Stadium was the first to install in-stadium jail cells, both Texas Stadium and Jerry World both have them as well.

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/even-j...oys-home-22233
Oh NO!!!!! Don't tell ignorant Cowboy fans the truth! They can't handle it. Amazing how many people don't know this fact....

Like I said, I witnessed a ton of ackass Boys fans this past Sunday starting all kinds of shit in that Stadium. No press coverage of that bullshit though......

post #38 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Time Served

Quote:
All of these are disrespectful to team and all that shit happens every fucking week in the NFL. Why this is more of a story is beyond me.....
I think it is a big story because the guy is supposed to be a professional reporter, not a drunk rowdy fan. Instead he decided to deliberately disrespect the team, and fans.

post #39 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I think it is a big story because the guy is supposed to be a professional reporter, not a drunk rowdy fan. Instead he decided to deliberately disrespect the team, and fans.
x2

The guy is a reporter not a player or fan, the dude will most likely lose his job for that shit. If he does will you philly fans admit he was a douche bag

Photobucket
post #40 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Me being from Philly and a die hard Eagles fan I honestly of course don't see the big deal.
Of course you don't see anything wrong with it. I'm sure you don't see anything wrong with the sorry low life piece of shit Philly fans that throw fucking batteries at players, either.

Sorry, couldn't pass it up.
post #41 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 03:48 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
That's shitty, but it doesn't make the douche spitting on the star any less shitty.
Quote:
Out of all said in my post that's all you got? Man you peeps miss the points..... ANd yes, HS was sadly 10 years ago, gettig old....
You justified acting like a dumbfuck because it's a rivalry, and you did shit like that in high school? Solid barg!
Quote:
Shocking!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
Geor told me he would like to crap on that star. Then drag his ass across it like a dog.

god bless.
You'd have to get him out of the house, first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #42 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Public Melt Down

Quote:

I bet they did!!!

Quote:
I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck.
post #43 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 04:10 PM
Lifer

Oh shit this dudes in trouble. The news is about to report on it at 4 haha fucker.

1967 Camaro SS/RS
post #44 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 04:30 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
x2

The guy is a reporter not a player or fan, the dude will most likely lose his job for that shit. If he does will you philly fans admit he was a douche bag
That guy knew what he was doing was wrong he even looked around and said no one is watching it deserves another...then he goes on to say the eagles cheerleaders are better looking than the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders......LOL

post #45 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 10:41 PM
On a downward spiral

Location: in the land of the crazy and the wicked; a place far far away from reality; in a distant galaxy with demonic beings, a place only known as: crooked I
that star not only represents the cowboys but its the star of texas. if that video doesnt piss you off then get the fuck out of texas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
Hopefully this storm will blow idrivea4banger's sig the fuck away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
Someone who is able, needs to put the cock block on his ridiculous sig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter
and your sig causes distress in 74% of board members and 98% of migratory birds
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
No, your sig sucks like a whitegirl trying to get a promotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez
my excuse is i dont give a fuck...
post #46 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Lifer

Don't try to pin that lowlife shit on me. If given the opportunity to set foot on the Eagles' field, I wouldn't spit on the eagle or anything else. What kind of jerkoff would do some sorry shit like that? Oh wait-
post #47 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 11:14 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I would piss all over the steelers three hypocycloids emblem in the center of there field

1967 Camaro SS/RS
post #48 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 11:15 PM
Lifer

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/i..._punished.html

Spadaro will not be punished by the organization. That speaks volumes about what they think of Dallas.

post #49 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 11:21 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/i..._punished.html

Spadaro will not be punished by the organization. That speaks volumes about what they think of Dallas.
I wonder if Goodell will have anything to say about it....
post #50 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 11:24 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

What a cockrag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement