MNF: philly at washington - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 08:13 PM Thread Starter
dead

MNF: philly at washington

i feel pretty bad for jason campbell, he looks pathetic out there. i was hoping the two teams would beat up on each other but it's pretty one sided so far.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 08:15 PM Thread Starter
dead

couple of fumbles and interceptions. a bit more of this and im switching channels.
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 08:18 PM
CJD
Time Served

Yeah, a fumbled snap, a pick 6, and now a strip fumble. They haven't been on TV here much this season, but I see why they have so many problems.

And why do you have a Pokemon as your avatar??

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 08:21 PM Thread Starter
dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJD View Post
And why do you have a Pokemon as your avatar??
looks intense. kinda like he is honking some boobs.
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 09:28 PM
Lifer

Wow he looks worse than Tony Romo. I didnt think that was possible.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 09:29 PM
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo stallion View Post
looks intense. kinda like he is honking some boobs.
That Pokemon looks like he's saying, "that rat snake was this long!" LMAO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 09:40 PM
CJD
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip McNeely View Post
Wow he looks worse than Tony Romo. I didnt think that was possible.
I won't even dignify that ignorant ass comment..
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 09:49 PM
Resident Epicurean

Jaworski sure is huddled up on Gruden. Like he's going to reach down and grab himself a mouth full of cock any second now.

And Trip - seriously?
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 10:11 PM
CJD
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
Jaworski sure is huddled up on Gruden. Like he's going to reach down and grab himself a mouth full of cock any second now.

And Trip - seriously?
I was OK with Kornheiser, but I definately like Gruden better. With Jaworski and Gruden, you get to here alot of informative info.
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 10:15 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJD View Post
I was OK with Kornheiser, but I definately like Gruden better. With Jaworski and Gruden, you get to here alot of informative info.
Now that Gruden is finally getting in to it. He's been pretty quiet up until this week. At least from what I've seen.

I'm just sayin... When they cut away to the three of them, Jaworski is huddled over Gruden like he's a box of Swiss Rolls.
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 10:27 PM
CJD
Time Served

Quote:
Now that Gruden is finally getting in to it. He's been pretty quiet up until this week. At least from what I've seen.

I'm just sayin... When they cut away to the three of them, Jaworski is huddled over Gruden like he's a box of Swiss Rolls.
Yeah, he's definately alittle more talkative this time around. Maybe he just didn't feel comfortable enough. He never seemed like a real out-going guy..

LoL. I haven't noticed. Maybe he likes the smell of Gruden's cologne or somethin'!
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 11:12 PM
2-7 and still a fan!

That was probably one of the worst games I have ever witnessed in my entire life. Hopefully these assholes will play the exact same way when they face the boy's, if so chalk up a four more wins for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-27-2009, 12:16 AM
CJD
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
That was probably one of the worst games I have ever witnessed in my entire life. Hopefully these assholes will play the exact same way when they face the boy's, if so chalk up a four more wins for us.
No, that Steelers/Dolphins Monday Night Football game where everybody was slipping and sliding on a wet, muddy field was the worst. The Patriots/Redskins game last season where New England had put 50 on the board before Washington had a single point, was pretty bad. That 6-3 Buffalo/Cleveland game from a few weeks ago I imagine was pretty bad I'm sure, although I never saw it.
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-27-2009, 06:49 AM Thread Starter
dead

Quote:
That Pokemon looks like he's saying, "that rat snake was this long!" LMAO!
fucking rat snakes!
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-27-2009, 06:59 AM
Lifer

Quote:
We have tickets to the last game of the regular season against Philadephia. The Cowboys will have already cemented their post-season play (hopefully) by then. They will have to get through the Giants and Philadephia at their home stadiums to do so, but at least in the near term Seattle should be a cakewalk.
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-27-2009, 08:55 AM
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
Yeah cause anyone in teh Boys secondary can cover DeSean Jackson.......

The Eagles Defense played decent. Offense is still a little off. Westbrook going out early didn't help anything. The eagles o line is still questionable as well. Eagles had such a big lead the 2nd half was just going through the motions really. Only 2 weeks will the Boys go to Philly. The Eagles get the Giants next, and the boys get the Seahawks....... We'll see how it all plays out

post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-27-2009, 09:02 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I agree, hopefully the skins do play this bad against the Cowboys. But in reality, the skins ALWAYS give the Cowboys a game. No matter how bad they are, they always seem to get an upset in the year with us. Maybe it will be different this year.
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-27-2009, 09:11 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecobra95 View Post

The Eagles Defense played decent. Offense is still a little off. Westbrook going out early didn't help anything. The eagles o line is still questionable as well. Eagles had such a big lead the 2nd half was just going through the motions really. Only 2 weeks will the Boys go to Philly. The Eagles get the Giants next, and the boys get the Seahawks....... We'll see how it all plays out
They sure didn't have any problems with Tony Gonzalez, and Roddy White. And both of them are better than anything the Eagles have got. The problem Dallas has always had with Philly, is Westbrook. Seems his concussion could make him a non factor. And if that's the way this plays out, they will be gunning for Jackson since he's really the only other threat they have.
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-27-2009, 09:30 AM
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
They sure didn't have any problems with Tony Gonzalez, and Roddy White. And both of them are better than anything the Eagles have got. The problem Dallas has always had with Philly, is Westbrook. Seems his concussion could make him a non factor. And if that's the way this plays out, they will be gunning for Jackson since he's really the only other threat they have.
I cant' believe you compared Tony Gonzales, a TIGHT END, to pretty much the fastest receiver in the league. That's pretty lame right there. there is no comparison, one works the middle of teh field, one is a huge deep threat. One can take a handoff 67 yards, one blocks half the time.

Eagles have a great TE in Celek, Maclin for another speedy receiver, and HOPEFULLY Westbrook. Their O line is really leaky now though. Should be a great game, but I am just focused on NYG right now. I fully expect the Cowboys to be 5-2 when they go to Philly. I know that the Eagles need to improve, I just don't get all the praise the Cowboys fans have right now. I mean you are still only 2 games removed from barely beating KC. I mean come on, be realistic here......

post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-27-2009, 09:44 AM
AHMO!

Quote:
I cant' believe you compared Tony Gonzales, a TIGHT END, to pretty much the fastest receiver in the league. That's pretty lame right there. there is no comparison, one works the middle of teh field, one is a huge deep threat. One can take a handoff 67 yards, one blocks half the time.

Eagles have a great TE in Celek, Maclin for another speedy receiver, and HOPEFULLY Westbrook. Their O line is really leaky now though. Should be a great game, but I am just focused on NYG right now. I fully expect the Cowboys to be 5-2 when they go to Philly. I know that the Eagles need to improve, I just don't get all the praise the Cowboys fans have right now. I mean you are still only 2 games removed from barely beating KC. I mean come on, be realistic here......
And Philly is only 1 game removed from getting beat by the fucking RAIDERS...
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-27-2009, 09:51 AM
Lifer

Philly does not impress me at all. I still don't get why so many people have jumped on their bandwagon from the beginning of training camp. Has anyone really looked at their schedule so far???
Carolina Panthers @ Carolina (0-0) W 38 - 10 FOX
New Orleans Saints vs New Orleans (1-0) L 22 - 48 FOX
Kansas City Chiefs vs Kansas City (0-2) W 34 - 14 CBS
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Tampa Bay (0-4) W 33 - 14 FOX
Oakland Raiders @ Oakland (1-4) L 9 - 13 FOX
Washington Redskins @ Washington (2-4) W 27 - 17 ESPN

The only team that you would consider good is New Orleans, and they got handled.
post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-27-2009, 09:52 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:

I didn't compare Tony Gonzalez to Jackson. I compared Roddy White to Jackson. You're really dense if you think I don't know the difference between a TE and WR. White, at this point, is better than Jackson. Dallas didn't have any problems keeping him contained. Add in another great receiver in the tight end, and they had no problems keeping both contained.

Talk about being realistic. Philthy lost to one of the worst teams in the league. Dallas lost to a 4-2 team that was expected to go to the SB at the beginning of the season, and a 6-0 team. Yeah, you don't want to compare losses right now. Maybe next year. Almost losing doesn't matter. All that matters is the score when the clock runs out.
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-27-2009, 11:45 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip mcneely View Post
wow he looks worse than tony romo. I didnt think that was possible.

lol
post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-27-2009, 12:28 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I know that the Eagles need to improve, I just don't get all the praise the Cowboys fans have right now. I mean you are still only 2 games removed from barely beating KC. I mean come on, be realistic here......
Hmm, let's see, a 2-game receiving total that is #6 all time in league history, a QB that looks to have un-assed his head, and a defense that is starting to make some plays. Maybe people are talking about the Cowboys because they're just coming off a game that the offense, defense, and special teams kicked major ass against a good opponent.

And stop talking shit, your team is a week removed from losing to a team that has scored double-digits just three times in seven games. THAT is freaking funny.
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-28-2009, 10:49 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
I mean you are still only 2 games removed from barely beating KC. I mean come on, be realistic here......
Any win against a shitty team is better than any loss against a shitty team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-28-2009, 07:12 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Week 7
R. White
----6 rec, 50 yds, 1 td, 12 yds (longest)

M. Turner
----18 carries, 50 yds, 1 td, 15 yds (longest)

Roddy White and Micheal Turner are both better players than DeSean Jackson and LeSean McCoy and they were pretty much shut down all day.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement