I see ESPN got rid of E.Smith on MNF... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 11:04 AM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

Thumbs down I see ESPN got rid of E.Smith on MNF...

They also needed to get rid of Steve Young, E.Smith was not a very good announcer and S.Young is a fucking hater, he didn't have one good thing to say about the Boy's last night. Carolina won their division last year and went 12-4, I guess he thought because they were 0-2 coming in that they were just going to let the Boy's do whatever they wanted, the Panthers have a good team and they gave the boy's all they could handle, so FUCK STEVE HATING ASS YOUNG, fucking loser, he still pissed about the ass kicking we gave them during the 90's haha!

BTW we all know he has a BALD ASS HEAD and that rug looks like a Eagles nest.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 11:39 AM
I got your Jihad!!

Steve young can suck it!! He was in the shadow of the boys his whole career and it seems that he still is.....PPD rulez!!!

2004 Dodge Ram SRT10 RC
2005 Big Dog Chopper 117ci
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 11:45 AM
Eagles>Cowboys

God forbid an analyst has something bad to say about your team. Merril Hodge hates on my Eagles every year and I just laugh at him. Get over it.

The fact is The Boys game was a fucking snoozefest. Their offense really lacks explosion and they were down 7 at halftime to an even worse team than they are right now. They were only up 6 with the Panthers having the ball. Steve Smith ran the worst route ever and the Cowboys got a pick 6 to seal the deal .

Boys beat up the Panthers on the ground, but other than that they were pretty lackluster. their Run offense is pretty impressive right now. A win is a win though, gotta pile up the easy ones

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 11:45 AM
LUCIFER

Super Bowl XXIX MVP: Steve Young
Young passed for 325 yards and threw a Super Bowl record six touchdowns

Steve Young fan here, I know I know..Cowboys, Cowboys, Cowboys here...but I'm a niner fan and Young was great player. One of the best scrambling QB's to play the game. (Remember, he's white!)

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 11:50 AM
T-MINUS

Newsflash, a lot of people love the cowboys, more people hate them.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 11:53 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

He can't be as bad as Boomer or Collinsworth is when it comes to Steelers broadcasts!

I didn't watch the game last night, so I wasn't able to tell.

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 12:38 PM
Lifer

Makes sense with Smith. Irvin was a better announcer and they canned him. In fact, I haven't seen Irivin on the NFL network. I wonder if he got canned from that gig too?

"The problem with doing nothing is you never know when your finished."
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 01:14 PM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjtheman1 View Post

Steve Young fan here, I know I know..Cowboys, Cowboys, Cowboys here...but I'm a niner fan and Young was great player. One of the best scrambling QB's to play the game. (Remember, he's white!)
Man fuck Stheve Young! I used to think he was a good QB but hell the they dominated that sorry ass division for decades, J.Montana was a much better QB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 02:26 PM
Lifer

I've got no problem with him. If the Cowboys want more respect, they should earn it on the field.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 02:58 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
They also needed to get rid of Steve Young, E.Smith was not a very good announcer and S.Young is a fucking hater, he didn't have one good thing to say about the Boy's last night. Carolina won their division last year and went 12-4, I guess he thought because they were 0-2 coming in that they were just going to let the Boy's do whatever they wanted, the Panthers have a good team and they gave the boy's all they could handle, so FUCK STEVE HATING ASS YOUNG, fucking loser, he still pissed about the ass kicking we gave them during the 90's haha!

BTW we all know he has a BALD ASS HEAD and that rug looks like a Eagles nest.
Wow. You sound like a crying bitch. Need a tissue?

2010 F-350 6.4L 4X4 CC SRW Longbed

Spartan 250 tune, 5 inch Flo-Pro exhaust w/DPF delete, AFE stage 2 CAI
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 04:07 PM
Lifer

Steve Young is overly critical, but I actually find him less annoying than others. A lot of his babbling is just the attorney in him coming out.

E. Smith getting let go makes sense to me. He has terrible grammar and stumbled a lot during his explanations. I think ESPN is justified in letting him go. Great athlete. Terrible sports analyst. No big deal. Nothing to cry about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-30-2009, 03:34 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjtheman1 View Post

Kurt Warner was better in 1999.
414 yards throwing
2 TD's
No pics
Titans were better on defense against St. Louis than the Chargers were against the 49ers.

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos

marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
Sponsored Links
Advertisement