On second thought... - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 08:24 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 70
Thumbs up On second thought...

I am not jumping off the Cowboy bandwagon just yet. Are people really serious about benching Romo or even getting rid of him?! The guy can flat out play....he had one bad game against one of the better teams in the leaugue and those are facts. I know his track record isn't good in a game that counts BUT he IS the answer to the Cowboys playoff drought and return to a champioship. If the Cowboys cut him today there would be a mad scramble of about 25 teams in the leaugue to try and sign him, and if that doesn't say what kind of player he is or can be then you don't know football. So for now I will withold judgement, and believe he will learn from his mistakes as he and the whole team have vowed and be patient and hopefully be able to say I told you so come December and January.
BLUOVAL is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 08:45 AM
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
denver to get tony homo

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #3 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 08:45 AM
I got your Jihad!!
 
gnturboray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Big D
Posts: 3,492
I think Wade should bench him for a game just to show him that he is expendable. Though he single handily lost the game for the Cowboys, he did still put them in a position to win the game.





2004 Dodge Ram SRT10 RC
2005 Big Dog Chopper 117ci
gnturboray is offline  
 
post #4 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 09:02 AM
LUCIFER
 
bjtheman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Aubrey
Posts: 5,462
It's not just one game. It's been like this since Romo started.
Yes, I think he's a good QB with alot of potential but he keeps repeating the same mistakes over & over.
Also, due to the fact he performs poorly during the playoffs. You can only let a trend continue for so long

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED


bjtheman1 is offline  
post #5 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 09:10 AM
Lifer
 
philsanity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,052
Let me give you guys a different view. Im an Rams fan, and if you dont want Romo then trade him to the Rams and the Cowboys can have Marc Bulger. Im not a Romo supporter, but I dont think hes crap. No Romo isn't Troy Aikman or Roger Staubach, but hes damn near not Drew Bledsoe or Quincy puff puff pass Carter. Cowboy fans need to be thankful for what they have cause there are alot worse QB's in the NFL than Romo.

Now im all for one guy to replace Jason Garrett then hear me out, go get Mike Martz cause he can make this offense score points.

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos


marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
philsanity07 is offline  
post #6 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 09:18 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 70
I mean we have to be realistic in expectations...people say he plays in the mold of Favre as a "gunslinger" which has high risk high reward results. Favre did win a superbowl and they were steady in the playoff and championship hunt so I think Romo will produce the same results...he might not win three like Aikman but he will win one.
BLUOVAL is offline  
post #7 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 09:21 AM
Lifer
 
philsanity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUOVAL View Post
I mean we have to be realistic in expectations...people say he plays in the mold of Favre as a "gunslinger" which has high risk high reward results. Favre did win a superbowl and they were steady in the playoff and championship hunt so I think Romo will produce the same results...he might not win three like Aikman but he will win one.
It also helps when you have a all pro rusher in Emmitt Smith, WR Micheal Irvin, Daryl Johnson. Does Romo have all of that? I dont think so

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos


marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
philsanity07 is offline  
post #8 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 09:23 AM
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUOVAL View Post
I mean we have to be realistic in expectations...people say he plays in the mold of Favre as a "gunslinger" which has high risk high reward results. Favre did win a superbowl and they were steady in the playoff and championship hunt so I think Romo will produce the same results...he might not win three like Aikman but he will win one.
lmfgdao he will win none

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #9 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 09:24 AM
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
This is his put-up-or-shut-up season.

Either perform and get this team into the postseason with at least one win, or you're gone. Same with Wade.
46Tbird is offline  
post #10 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 09:25 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsanity07 View Post
It also helps when you have a all pro rusher in Emmitt Smith, WR Micheal Irvin, Daryl Johnson. Does Romo have all of that? I dont think so
You are totally right on that one....I will say this, if Romo takes what the game gives him and doesn't force his game he and the team will find more success.
BLUOVAL is offline  
post #11 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 09:25 AM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET
 
HOOCBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: DFW MUSTANGS . NET
Posts: 3,771
The real key to the Cowboys winning anything is getting rid of Dave Campo and bringing in someone that isn't scared to have the def secondary challenging the receivers off the line. I'm tired of seeing the secondary playing in a prevent type look and giving up 5-10 yards with every pass.

Fix that first, then take another look at the offense.

HOOCBB is offline  
post #12 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 09:26 AM
Lifer
 
philsanity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUOVAL View Post
You are totally right on that one....I will say this, if Romo takes what the game gives him and doesn't force his game he and the team will find more success.
i agree on that, if its not there then throw it away or just take the sack. Its better to do that than throw a interception.

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos


marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
philsanity07 is offline  
post #13 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 09:27 AM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
I LOLd:

Quote:
Originally Posted by philsanity07 View Post
It also helps when you have a all pro rusher in Emmitt Smith, WR Micheal Irvin, Daryl Johnson. Does Romo have all of that? I dont think so
Not quite, but he does have Barber/Jones and Witten, and did have Owens.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #14 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 09:27 AM
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsanity07 View Post
It also helps when you have a all pro rusher in Emmitt Smith, WR Micheal Irvin, Daryl Johnson. Does Romo have all of that? I dont think so
agreed. but come on now cowboys have plenty of weapons.. more then the saints if you ask me only thing they have is drew brees. a good qb hands down makes the rest of the team look good

edit: romo is not a good qb

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #15 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 09:30 AM
Lifer
 
philsanity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAjeff View Post
agreed. but come on now cowboys have plenty of weapons.. more then the saints if you ask me only thing they have is drew brees. a good qb hands down makes the rest of the team look good

edit: romo is not a good qb
um no, Saints are at a different level. Heck they are almost like the greatest show on earth level from the Rams in 1999-2001. No comparison

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos


marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
philsanity07 is offline  
post #16 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 09:31 AM
Lifer
 
philsanity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
I LOLd:

Not quite, but he does have Barber/Jones and Witten, and did have Owens.
Owens is a piece of shit, you never heard Irvin calling his QB out in the locker room. Cause they played as a team. This team is a team of egos and what they want.

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos


marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
philsanity07 is offline  
post #17 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 09:33 AM
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsanity07 View Post
um no, Saints are at a different level. Heck they are almost like the greatest show on earth level from the Rams in 1999-2001. No comparison
drew brees turns nobodys into somebodys

lance moore
devery henderson
robert meachem
pierre thomas
the list goes on and on hell marques colston was the 7th to last pick in the draft

the only real name out there is jeremy shockey if you ask me. hes proven himself

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #18 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 09:34 AM
Lifer
 
philsanity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAjeff View Post
drew brees turns nobodys into somebodys

lance moore
devery henderson
robert meachem
pierre thomas
the list goes on and on hell marques colston was the 7th to last pick in the draft

the only real name out there is jeremy shockey if you ask me. hes proven himself
bunch of guys that can make plays and that arent selfish, thats how you win games.

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos


marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
philsanity07 is offline  
post #19 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 09:37 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsanity07 View Post
um no, Saints are at a different level. Heck they are almost like the greatest show on earth level from the Rams in 1999-2001. No comparison
The Saints are like the Texas Tech of the NFL, if their defense catches up with the offense they are going to be tough to beat and a heavy favorite going into the playoffs.

Last edited by BLUOVAL; 09-23-2009 at 09:37 AM. Reason: spelling
BLUOVAL is offline  
post #20 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 09:38 AM
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
iv been on the saints band wagon since they drafted reggie bush and signed drew brees im not gonna lie... first year together they made it farther then the cowboys have in a whole decade.

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #21 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 09:41 AM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsanity07 View Post
Owens is a piece of shit, you never heard Irvin calling his QB out in the locker room. Cause they played as a team. This team is a team of egos and what they want.
Piece of shit or not, he's one of the greatest receivers of all time.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #22 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 09:49 AM
Lifer
 
philsanity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
Piece of shit or not, he's one of the greatest receivers of all time.
lol really? what the hell has he accomplished in the NFL. No Super Bowl rings, No MVP. He's no hall of famer. He wont get into any of his teams ring of honor. Not the 49ers, Eagles, Cowboys, or even the Bills

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos


marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
philsanity07 is offline  
post #23 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 09:51 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAjeff View Post
iv been on the saints band wagon since they drafted reggie bush and signed drew brees im not gonna lie... first year together they made it farther then the cowboys have in a whole decade.
Drew Brees = Good QB
Reggie Bush = Not so good RB
BLUOVAL is offline  
post #24 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 09:54 AM
Lifer
 
philsanity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUOVAL View Post
Drew Brees = Good QB
Reggie Bush = Not so good RB
bush is overrated. I laughed when they compared him to Marshall Faulk. lol

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos


marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
philsanity07 is offline  
post #25 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 09:57 AM
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsanity07 View Post
bush is overrated. I laughed when they compared him to Marshall Faulk. lol
agreed. he really is overrated the expectations of him was WAY to high.... i still say give him two or three feet of room to run and hes one of the most entertaining backs in the league

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #26 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:00 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsanity07 View Post
bush is overrated. I laughed when they compared him to Marshall Faulk. lol
Darren Sproles is THE scat back Reggie Bush was supposed to be
BLUOVAL is offline  
post #27 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:00 AM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsanity07 View Post
lol really? what the hell has he accomplished in the NFL. No Super Bowl rings, No MVP. He's no hall of famer. He wont get into any of his teams ring of honor. Not the 49ers, Eagles, Cowboys, or even the Bills
Randy Moss doesn't have a Super Bowl ring or MVP title, either. Owens is #2 behind Jerry Rice for the all-time record in TD receptions. Nope, not great at all. Definitely no Hall of Famer.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #28 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:01 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsanity07 View Post
lol really?
Just stop now.... This won't end well for you. Nobody is arguing that he's a loud mouthed bitch. But you obviously can't see through your hatred if you are seriously trying to argue that he isn't one of the best ever.
bcoop is offline  
post #29 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:03 AM
Lifer
 
philsanity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
Just stop now.... This won't end well for you. Nobody is arguing that he's a loud mouthed bitch. But you obviously can't see through your hatred if you are seriously trying to argue that he isn't one of the best ever.
im not saying hes good, but a guy that drops catches left and right isnt great. MOss dosent drop catches right in his lap

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos


marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
philsanity07 is offline  
post #30 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:04 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsanity07 View Post
im not saying hes good, but a guy that drops catches left and right isnt great. MOss dosent drop catches right in his lap
Seriously.... Give it up.
bcoop is offline  
post #31 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:08 AM
Lifer
 
philsanity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
Seriously.... Give it up.
i got a 20 that he wont get in the hall.

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos


marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
philsanity07 is offline  
post #32 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:09 AM
Lifer
 
philsanity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUOVAL View Post
Darren Sproles is THE scat back Reggie Bush was supposed to be
yea, and so has chris johnson

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos


marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
philsanity07 is offline  
post #33 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:09 AM
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUOVAL View Post
Darren Sproles is THE scat back Reggie Bush was supposed to be
haha the guy is 5'6" if im not mistaken holy shit the guy can move

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #34 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:10 AM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsanity07 View Post
i got a 20 that he wont get in the hall.
LMAO! I'll take that bet.

Lock it in?


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #35 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:11 AM
Custom Title
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Hades who?
Posts: 16,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAjeff View Post
haha the guy is 5'6" if im not mistaken holy shit the guy can move
Luckily he couldn't move fast enough to get away from Ray Lewis tho!

They've done studies you know.... 60% of the time, it works every time



Yellowstang is offline  
post #36 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:14 AM
LUCIFER
 
bjtheman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Aubrey
Posts: 5,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUOVAL View Post
Drew Brees = Good QB
Reggie Bush = Not so good RB

Agreed

Mike Bell=Good RB for Saints

I like Bell and think he's a good fit here.

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED


bjtheman1 is offline  
post #37 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:15 AM
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowstang View Post
Luckily he couldn't move fast enough to get away from Ray Lewis tho!
lmfao at your avatar thats pretty funny. yeah give him a second shot bet he would

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #38 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:16 AM
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjtheman1 View Post
Agreed

Mike Bell=Good RB for Saints

I like Bell and think he's a good fit here.
i was all for mike bell when he played for denver running behind tatum bell(garland texas)

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #39 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:17 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsanity07 View Post
i got a 20 that he wont get in the hall.
Ok dude, I'll take your $20.


He's 2nd in all time receiving touchdowns. He's somewhere around 10th in all time receiving yards. Which, by the way, is ahead of Randy Moss.


The year he lead the league in drops, he also lead the league in touchdowns.


I really can't believe you're trying to argue this. Sure, he's got a big mouth, and has a tendency to drop his QBs in the grease when shit goes awry. But you can't argue stats.


Simply put, TO is one of the hardest working players ever. He practices at 110%. He plays at 110%. He works out at 110%. He's one of the best, period. You can go ahead and paypal me that $20 now, because you likely won't be around when he gets inducted.
bcoop is offline  
post #40 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowstang View Post
Luckily he couldn't move fast enough to get away from Ray Lewis tho!
Ha ha no shit! Ray Lewis must have been in the fucking huddle with them on that play!
BLUOVAL is offline  
post #41 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:22 AM
Custom Title
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Hades who?
Posts: 16,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
Ok dude, I'll take your $20.


He's 2nd in all time receiving touchdowns. He's somewhere around 10th in all time receiving yards. Which, by the way, is ahead of Randy Moss.


The year he lead the league in drops, he also lead the league in touchdowns.


I really can't believe you're trying to argue this. Sure, he's got a big mouth, and has a tendency to drop his QBs in the grease when shit goes awry. But you can't argue stats.


Simply put, TO is one of the hardest working players ever. He practices at 110%. He plays at 110%. He works out at 110%. He's one of the best, period. You can go ahead and paypal me that $20 now, because you likely won't be around when he gets inducted.

We saw his TV girlfriend (from some show Lyn said) at the airport in Denver, she is tall!

They've done studies you know.... 60% of the time, it works every time



Yellowstang is offline  
post #42 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:23 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowstang View Post
We saw his TV girlfriend (from some show Lyn said) at the airport in Denver, she is tall!
Real young white chick? Hot as fuck?



If it's the same one I'm thinking about, supposedly she plays volleyball at one of the colleges in Florida. I want to say FSU, but I'm not sure on that.
bcoop is offline  
post #43 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:26 AM
Lifer
 
philsanity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
Ok dude, I'll take your $20.


He's 2nd in all time receiving touchdowns. He's somewhere around 10th in all time receiving yards. Which, by the way, is ahead of Randy Moss.


The year he lead the league in drops, he also lead the league in touchdowns.


I really can't believe you're trying to argue this. Sure, he's got a big mouth, and has a tendency to drop his QBs in the grease when shit goes awry. But you can't argue stats.


Simply put, TO is one of the hardest working players ever. He practices at 110%. He plays at 110%. He works out at 110%. He's one of the best, period. You can go ahead and paypal me that $20 now, because you likely won't be around when he gets inducted.
i hope im dead before that dasy happens,

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos


marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
philsanity07 is offline  
post #44 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:27 AM
Custom Title
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Hades who?
Posts: 16,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
Real young white chick? Hot as fuck?



If it's the same one I'm thinking about, supposedly she plays volleyball at one of the colleges in Florida. I want to say FSU, but I'm not sure on that.

Yeah, brunette, tall, slender build.

They've done studies you know.... 60% of the time, it works every time



Yellowstang is offline  
post #45 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:36 AM
Lifer
 
philsanity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
Ok dude, I'll take your $20.


He's 2nd in all time receiving touchdowns. He's somewhere around 10th in all time receiving yards. Which, by the way, is ahead of Randy Moss.


The year he lead the league in drops, he also lead the league in touchdowns.


I really can't believe you're trying to argue this. Sure, he's got a big mouth, and has a tendency to drop his QBs in the grease when shit goes awry. But you can't argue stats.


Simply put, TO is one of the hardest working players ever. He practices at 110%. He plays at 110%. He works out at 110%. He's one of the best, period. You can go ahead and paypal me that $20 now, because you likely won't be around when he gets inducted.
i hope im dead before that dasy happens,

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos


marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
philsanity07 is offline  
post #46 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:36 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Alvarado
Posts: 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
This is his put-up-or-shut-up season.

Either perform and get this team into the postseason with at least one win, or you're gone. Same with Wade.
agreed

03 Mach1
02 Sierra
cde21 is offline  
post #47 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:41 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Alvarado
Posts: 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsanity07 View Post
i got a 20 that he wont get in the hall.
i'll take that bet too. he'll go one day for sure....

03 Mach1
02 Sierra
cde21 is offline  
post #48 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:50 AM
Lifer
 
philsanity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by cde21 View Post
i'll take that bet too. he'll go one day for sure....
cris carter better get in then

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos


marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
philsanity07 is offline  
post #49 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:53 AM
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
cris carter will be in before moss will

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #50 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 10:57 AM
Lifer
 
philsanity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAjeff View Post
cris carter will be in before moss will
is ashame that hes not in already. this is the list of receivers who are more deserving than TO who are still playing or just retired.

Issac Bruce
Marvin Harrison (pending his court stuff)
Cris Carter
Torry Holt
Randy Moss

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos


marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
philsanity07 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome