Fractured Mcrib anyone?? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-13-2009, 09:07 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Fractured Mcrib anyone??

I'm loven it. Now lets see how the Eagles do for 3 or 4 games like the Cowboys had to do last season.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-13-2009, 09:13 PM
Lifer

Reid said he'll probably play next week against NO.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-13-2009, 09:14 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

If thats true, then they are crazy for not leting him heal for a couple weeks.

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-13-2009, 09:26 PM
Banned

Fucking McNabb needs to drink some milk or something. That guy is always getting hurt.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-13-2009, 09:54 PM
Lifer

Right after I typed that I read an article that said he will infact be out next week unless he thinks he can stand to bear the pain. I guess Philly really wants a SB appearance THAT bad.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-13-2009, 10:30 PM
Time Served

Well maybe he can't beat up on his girlfriend or old lady now.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-14-2009, 12:26 AM
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS

I saw that late ass hit and LMMFAO!!
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-14-2009, 09:13 AM
Lifer

damn didnt see this thread sorry for repost
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-14-2009, 09:21 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GURU View Post
Well maybe he can't beat up on his girlfriend or old lady now.
Huh? When has he ever done anything like that?
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-14-2009, 09:22 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Huh? When has he ever done anything like that?
x2 and what the hell is he talking about.

Grant, how did your team do in the dfws fantasy league? All eagles probably made you alot of points this weekend.
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-14-2009, 09:27 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstng86 View Post
x2 and what the hell is he talking about.

Grant, how did your team do in the dfws fantasy league? All eagles probably made you alot of points this weekend.
I checked the one that I'm in with you and where I'm starting ALL eagles and won pretty handily. In other leagues with similar strategies, I won as well.

Sucks for McNabb, because it was a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation. People would of called him a pussy if he didn't go for it (it's not like him not to anyhow) and it only further pissed off the Panthers who got him with the late hit.

I think they will be ok though, they have too many weapons. Though, he's by far our most important one. We'll see...

Last edited by Grant; 09-14-2009 at 09:41 AM.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-14-2009, 11:46 AM
Eagles>Cowboys

I just hated the fact that the hit WAS late. The NFL said this morning they will not fine any Panthers players for the hit, but seriously...... If that were Manning or Brady that got hit like that there would be all kinds of commotion going on.

The hit was late, end of story. I hope McNabb can make it next week, the Saints game could have huge playoff implications down the road.

And I would be worried if I were Boys fans, the Eagles win over the Panthers was far more impressive than the Boys having lots of trouble with the Bucs.

Eagles D palyed lights out and Special teams for the Eagles are damn explosive. tehy ran for 180yards or so and just pretty much destroyed the Panthers in every aspect. I loved it.

Eagles won a game that was against a tough opponent on the Road. Cowboys won a game they should have. The damn Giants looked good, I wasn't expecting that honestly.....

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-14-2009, 12:04 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecobra95 View Post
And I would be worried if I were Boys fans, the Eagles win over the Panthers was far more impressive than the Boys having lots of trouble with the Bucs.

Eagles D palyed lights out and Special teams for the Eagles are damn explosive. tehy ran for 180yards or so and just pretty much destroyed the Panthers in every aspect. I loved it.

Eagles won a game that was against a tough opponent on the Road. Cowboys won a game they should have. The damn Giants looked good, I wasn't expecting that honestly.....
It's hard to run all over a team you can't gameplan for because they changed up almost everything on the tema.

Delhomme threw 4 easy picks to the Eagles. They basically handed that game to them. I'm not trying to detract from Philly or say they're bad because they're definitely a good team, but had they not thrown FOUR easy picks and a fumble I don't see Philly putting up 38 points.

Giants D looked great. But they're on the road, at the new stadium, without Nicks on Sunday. I foresee a Cowboy victory.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-14-2009, 12:22 PM
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
It's hard to run all over a team you can't gameplan for because they changed up almost everything on the tema.

Delhomme threw 4 easy picks to the Eagles. They basically handed that game to them. I'm not trying to detract from Philly or say they're bad because they're definitely a good team, but had they not thrown FOUR easy picks and a fumble I don't see Philly putting up 38 points.

Giants D looked great. But they're on the road, at the new stadium, without Nicks on Sunday. I foresee a Cowboy victory.
You must have just watched the SportsCenter highlights bro. Sheldon's first pick was off a deflection from Steve Smith and he made a GREAT INT from there picking it up right before it hit the turf. Not an easy pick.

2nd Sheldon Pick was a great read on his part on an out Route to Smith again. He jumped the route hard core. Bad read by Delhomme, better read by Brown.

3rd Pick was Akeem Jordan I believe on a great read on a Panthers Screen attempt, caused by the pressure the Eagles had on Delhomme all damn day.

Last pick was Asante Samuel on a deep ball to Smith, 1 on 1, Samuel won that battle. Not really Delhommes fault

3 out of the 4 were just Eagles players making plays. The screen pass INT the Eagles had was caused by pressure and Delhomme just making a bad play.

And the Fumble by Delhomme was pure pass rush forced, Trent Cole blitzed right up the A gap and about 5 Eagles were there to get the recovery.

Don't say they got lucky, that was some damn great Defense.......

I didn't watch teh whoel Cowboys game. I know it was close the majority of the game and they had trouble stopping Cadillac and the run game. Besides the 3 big plays, how did teh Boys look overall? Defense seemed shaky, and minus the 3 huge plays, not a lot of yards seem to ahve been gained by Romo and the Boys.... But I didn't watch it all, so give me the expert analysis DFWStangs!

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-14-2009, 12:38 PM
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecobra95 View Post
I didn't watch teh whoel Cowboys game. I know it was close the majority of the game and they had trouble stopping Cadillac and the run game. Besides the 3 big plays, how did teh Boys look overall? Defense seemed shaky, and minus the 3 huge plays, not a lot of yards seem to ahve been gained by Romo and the Boys.... But I didn't watch it all, so give me the expert analysis DFWStangs!
I did watch the entire Cowboy game, TWICE! And Tamp Bay is no push over, actually ANY team in the NFL can win at any given time, the Feagle should have won at the Panthers, they don't have a very good team and its easy to game plan for a team thats intact from last year, the Bucs have a new coach, players, its very hard to game plan for a team you know nothing about, but we made adjustments and put up points on our own, nothing was given to us like the Feagles INT'S.

LMFAO at broken McRibs, haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-14-2009, 01:09 PM
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
I did watch the entire Cowboy game, TWICE! And Tamp Bay is no push over, actually ANY team in the NFL can win at any given time, the Feagle should have won at the Panthers, they don't have a very good team and its easy to game plan for a team thats intact from last year, the Bucs have a new coach, players, its very hard to game plan for a team you know nothing about, but we made adjustments and put up points on our own, nothing was given to us like the Feagles INT'S.

LMFAO at broken McRibs, haha!

I amy be a huge Eagles homer, but man I am not blind about the rest of football. You Cowboys homers just seriosuly crack me up, it's like talking to someone with no football IQ other than what their home team announcers tell them

I did see the Bucs O look ok, till the end that is, lol. And what is up with the Dallas D not able to get 1 sack on a statue of a QB???

Sponsored Links
Advertisement