Who is going to be this years MNC? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 08:09 PM Thread Starter
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Who is going to be this years MNC?

I am sure UT fans think UT and OU fans think OU, but if we can all put down the team color glasses and try and pick who we honestly think will win.

UF seems to have the strongest team with USC right there behind them, but I think this might be a surprise year with ole miss making that cinderella run at the title but not sure they have what it takes to win it all. I think baylor will be this years tech in the big 12 causing yet another mess. while USC runs thru another year unbeaten, but I can't say if the big 12 or sec will be the other team. either way as long as it isn't a big 10 school the big 12 or sec will have another title this year.

I know my hogs will be a team that can hurt you, but will hurt themselves mostly due to new offense. should be a fun year.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 08:22 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
I am sure UT fans think UT and OU fans think OU, but if we can all put down the team color glasses and try and pick who we honestly think will win.

UF seems to have the strongest team with USC right there behind them, but I think this might be a surprise year with ole miss making that cinderella run at the title but not sure they have what it takes to win it all. I think baylor will be this years tech in the big 12 causing yet another mess. while USC runs thru another year unbeaten, but I can't say if the big 12 or sec will be the other team. either way as long as it isn't a big 10 school the big 12 or sec will have another title this year.

I know my hogs will be a team that can hurt you, but will hurt themselves mostly due to new offense. should be a fun year.
I'm an OU fan and I don't think OU will make it this year. I think somewhere along the way they will get tripped up. They will make a BCS game but it will be the fiesta again and this time they WILL get a win! I think you need to substitue OSU for Baylor for someone that can cause a mess. USC, IMO, will not go unbeaten. Replacing, what, 8-9 starters on defense? Even at the almighty USC it will proved to be too much, I like Cal in the Pac-10. I'm going against all odds and picking Alabama to be in the MNCG with...........drum role please............TCU.

I'm kidding......I'm going to go with Penn State. I'm tired of picking all the favorites all the time.
post #3 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 08:27 PM
Genetically Blessed

I'd have to go with Florida at this point in time. I'm also hoping that USC will pull the "lose to a team they have no business losing to" thing again this year.
I'm obviously hoping to see UT in the title game, but OU is going to be tough once again.

post #4 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stock85 View Post
I'm an OU fan and I don't think OU will make it this year. I think somewhere along the way they will get tripped up. They will make a BCS game but it will be the fiesta again and this time they WILL get a win! I think you need to substitue OSU for Baylor for someone that can cause a mess. USC, IMO, will not go unbeaten. Replacing, what, 8-9 starters on defense? Even at the almighty USC it will proved to be too much, I like Cal in the Pac-10. I'm going against all odds and picking Alabama to be in the MNCG with...........drum role please............TCU.

I'm kidding......I'm going to go with Penn State. I'm tired of picking all the favorites all the time.
TCU's schedule is too weak for them to go to the championship even if they're unbeaten. I don't think USC will go unbeaten and I honestly think that Texas will go to the distance, meeting Florida in the championship game. I don't know who will win though.
post #5 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 09:40 PM
Lifer

USC will not go undeafeted this year. Hell 4 out of their 6 road games are against rank teams. I hope Texas will make it and win it. It will be a good year in college football.

2010 F-350 6.4L 4X4 CC SRW Longbed

Spartan 250 tune, 5 inch Flo-Pro exhaust w/DPF delete, AFE stage 2 CAI
post #6 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 09:49 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
I think you need to substitue OSU for Baylor for someone that can cause a mess.
I think people outside of the conference already see OSU as a threat; those within the Big XII continue to ignore them for whatever reason.

Baylor won't be an issue for the big teams this year but we've got a good shot at a respectable finish. I see 6 must wins (UConn, NW State, Kent State, Iowa State, Mizzou and A&M), 2 that are slightly above a 50/50 shot (Wake and Tech), 2 that are slightly below 50/50 (Nebraska and OSU, with OSU a much longer shot) and 2 that will be losses but will hopefully provide some entertainment (Texas and OU).

post #7 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 09:55 PM
Lifer

Texas vs. Florida in the big game

I'd like to see Arkansas do well this year.

post #8 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 09:56 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopnut2 View Post
TCU's schedule is too weak for them to go to the championship even if they're unbeaten. I don't think USC will go unbeaten and I honestly think that Texas will go to the distance, meeting Florida in the championship game. I don't know who will win though.
See my white text I was just playin!
post #9 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 09:59 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhand View Post
I think people outside of the conference already see OSU as a threat; those within the Big XII continue to ignore them for whatever reason.

Baylor won't be an issue for the big teams this year but we've got a good shot at a respectable finish. I see 6 must wins (UConn, NW State, Kent State, Iowa State, Mizzou and A&M), 2 that are slightly above a 50/50 shot (Wake and Tech), 2 that are slightly below 50/50 (Nebraska and OSU, with OSU a much longer shot) and 2 that will be losses but will hopefully provide some entertainment (Texas and OU).

I agree the talking heads are also looking at OSU but not many people fear them because of their defense. Hopefully Young can come in and change that. I say hopefully because my wife is an OSU grad and I also pull for them.

I loved watching Griffin the III last year hope he does much of the same this year he is certainly a fun watch! I think you boys in Waco will make a bowl game this year.
post #10 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 07:03 AM
AHMO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post

USC...srsly? True Fresh QB along with a hurt start WR?

They drop at least 2 games this season.

UF is the odds on favorite and I think they play whomever survives the RR shootout with Texas an OU.

If THE Ohio State surives USC, they have a shot to make it to the game again...and get dominated by speed again.
post #11 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 07:08 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post

UF is the odds on favorite and I think they play whomever survives the RR shootout with Texas an OU.

If THE Ohio State surives USC, they have a shot to make it to the game again...and get dominated by speed again.
Pryor should be a beast this year. You are right if the buckeyes beat USC which I think they should. Then the buckeyes will have a shot at the national championship. I think we will see the samething like we did last year. There will be teams out of the national championship that should be there.

post #12 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 07:16 AM
AHMO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
Pryor should be a beast this year. You are right if the buckeyes beat USC which I think they should. Then the buckeyes will have a shot at the national championship. I think we will see the samething like we did last year. There will be teams out of the national championship that should be there.
Not arguing that point...I would like to see them in there...but I don't want to see them trounced and us further become Buffalo Bill esque in regards to winning the big one.
post #13 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 08:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
See my white text I was just playin!
I honestly didn't see it. TCU is damn good for their conference, I just don't see them faring to well week after week against the big boys. I'm actually supposed to go see them play Air Force this year in Colorado. Should be fun. I don't know who I'm routing for yet, though. TCU would be considered my home team, but my brother is probably going to Air Force next year.
post #14 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 09:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Studly View Post
Baylor is a dark horse in the Big 12. I can see them finishing 3rd in the south, maybe even 2nd. I don't see either Texas nor OU making it to the MNC game this year. Both had incredible runs last year and I don't see it happening again. OU will lose somewhere along the way like they usually do, wither they beat Texas or not. I think Texas will do the same. I think the Big 12 lost a lot of respect last year so I think once teams start losing, they will lose credability and will get jumped in the polls. If someone should run the table, they deserve to play for the MNC, but I don't see it this year, especially after the way things played out last year. I think Florida is again the front runner. Tebow is God's gift to college football, Colt McCoy will be the media darling again and if he plays even somewhat well, he will win the heisman because everyone will be on his nuts again and will feel sorry for him from last year.
How were they on McCoy's nuts last year? Bradford got all the attention despite Colt's practically one-man offensive onslaught. Bradford did have more touchdowns and yards than McCoy, but McCoy had a near 80% completion ratio and was the teams leading rusher. I'm sure his stats would've been better if Brown was anything like Stoops when it comes to running the score up on opponents.
post #15 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 09:23 AM
Time Served

Quote:
I'm sure his stats would've been better if Brown was anything like Stoops when it comes to running the score up on opponents.
THE biggest myth in college football last year.......see the stats.

1. Texas scored 104 points in the 1st quarter to 115 points in the 4th quarter. OU scored 225 points in the 1st quarter to 100 points in the 4th quarter (a precipitous decline).

2. Texas has scored 10 or more points in the Fourth Quarter 7 times. OU has scored 10 or more points in the Fourth Quarter 3 times.

3. Texas scored double digits in the Fourth Quarter against Florida Atlantic (10 points) , Rice (14 points), UTEP (14 points) and aTm (21 points), a game they won by 40.

4. OU scored a combined 17 Fourth Quarter points against their entire out-of-conference schedule.

5. OU scored "zero" points in the Fourth Quarter of 4 games, and seven or fewer in the Fourth Quarter of 5 more. That’s nine games scoring 7 or fewer points in the Fourth Quarter.

6. OU scored a combined 17 Fourth Quarter points in the 5 games played between the Texas and OSU games (the period OU was supposedly running it up).
7. OSU game - OSU coaches called a timeout with 30 seconds left resulting in one more handoff up the middle. Who knows why they didn’t defend it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OU has scored 702 points this year , 463 first half ( 66%) and 239 second half points (34%)

Removing the three most competitive game’s second half points:
OSU (40 points) +Texas ( 14 points) + Cinci (21 points) = 75 points (10.68% of total points)
239 – 75 = 164 (23.36% of OU’s total points scored in the second half of NON-COMPETITIVE GAMES)

Texas has scored 516 total points this year, 287 first half (55%), 229 second half points (46%)

Removing the 3 most competitive game’s second half points:
OSU (7 points) + TTU (27 points) + OU (25 points) = 59 (11.43% of total points)
229-59 =170 (32.95% of UT’s total points scored in the second half of NON-COMPETITIVE GAMES)

TEXAS has scored 9.72 percent MORE of their total points in the second half of non-competitive games than OKLAHOMA has.

So unless it's running up the score in the first three quarters there is no truth in that statement.
post #16 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 09:24 AM
Time Served

Quote:
...but I don't want to see them trounced and us further become Buffalo Bill esque in regards to winning the big one.
Uh sir.......I think you have a little competition in that..........see OU.
post #17 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 09:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
THE biggest myth in college football last year.......see the stats.

1. Texas scored 104 points in the 1st quarter to 115 points in the 4th quarter. OU scored 225 points in the 1st quarter to 100 points in the 4th quarter (a precipitous decline).

2. Texas has scored 10 or more points in the Fourth Quarter 7 times. OU has scored 10 or more points in the Fourth Quarter 3 times.

3. Texas scored double digits in the Fourth Quarter against Florida Atlantic (10 points) , Rice (14 points), UTEP (14 points) and aTm (21 points), a game they won by 40.

4. OU scored a combined 17 Fourth Quarter points against their entire out-of-conference schedule.

5. OU scored "zero" points in the Fourth Quarter of 4 games, and seven or fewer in the Fourth Quarter of 5 more. Thatís nine games scoring 7 or fewer points in the Fourth Quarter.

6. OU scored a combined 17 Fourth Quarter points in the 5 games played between the Texas and OSU games (the period OU was supposedly running it up).
7. OSU game - OSU coaches called a timeout with 30 seconds left resulting in one more handoff up the middle. Who knows why they didnít defend it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OU has scored 702 points this year , 463 first half ( 66%) and 239 second half points (34%)

Removing the three most competitive gameís second half points:
OSU (40 points) +Texas ( 14 points) + Cinci (21 points) = 75 points (10.68% of total points)
239 Ė 75 = 164 (23.36% of OUís total points scored in the second half of NON-COMPETITIVE GAMES)

Texas has scored 516 total points this year, 287 first half (55%), 229 second half points (46%)

Removing the 3 most competitive gameís second half points:
OSU (7 points) + TTU (27 points) + OU (25 points) = 59 (11.43% of total points)
229-59 =170 (32.95% of UTís total points scored in the second half of NON-COMPETITIVE GAMES)

TEXAS has scored 9.72 percent MORE of their total points in the second half of non-competitive games than OKLAHOMA has.

So unless it's running up the score in the first three quarters there is no truth in that statement.
Damn. Didn't know that. On top of your stats? I'm sure it was copied and pasted, but still good to know. I still don't see how McCoy didn't win the Heisman considering he won damn near every other award he qualified for it seems.
post #18 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 10:01 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Watch out for William & Mary. That's all I'm saying. Go Tribe!!

post #19 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 10:01 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Damn. Didn't know that. On top of your stats? I'm sure it was copied and pasted, but still good to know. I still don't see how McCoy didn't win the Heisman considering he won damn near every other award he qualified for it seems.
There is no doubt the style points of getting to 60 helped Bradford win. I think if McCoy has the same type of season this year, he'll need to make room on his trophy case for the Heisman.

It was absolutely cut and pasted, didn't mean to imply it was from me.
post #20 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 12:01 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Baylor is a dark horse in the Big 12. I can see them finishing 3rd in the south, maybe even 2nd. I don't see either Texas nor OU making it to the MNC game this year. Both had incredible runs last year and I don't see it happening again. OU will lose somewhere along the way like they usually do, wither they beat Texas or not. I think Texas will do the same. I think the Big 12 lost a lot of respect last year so I think once teams start losing, they will lose credability and will get jumped in the polls. If someone should run the table, they deserve to play for the MNC, but I don't see it this year, especially after the way things played out last year. I think Florida is again the front runner. Tebow is God's gift to college football, Colt McCoy will be the media darling again and if he plays even somewhat well, he will win the heisman because everyone will be on his nuts again and will feel sorry for him from last year.
How can you not see Texas or OU in the MNC? They both have explosive offenses, were they can just out score the other team. I think it will be Texas/OU in the MNC vs whoever.

post #21 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 12:29 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:

This.

Quote:

And some of this.... I do agree that Baylor winds up 3rd in the South. The North hasn't had anything worth a shit in years, and with Daniels and Maclin gone, they damn sure don't have anything worth bragging about again. I still think the South and North need to go away. Combine them all, let the top two battle it out for conference championship. It's the only way they will get any sort of competition out of the conf. championship game.

I don't agree that the Big XII was embarassed, or lost credibility. I also don't think Colt wins the Hesiman this year.

JMHO of course.
post #22 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 12:35 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
This.

And some of this.... I do agree that Baylor winds up 3rd in the South. The North hasn't had anything worth a shit in years, and with Daniels and Maclin gone, they damn sure don't have anything worth bragging about again. I still think the South and North need to go away. Combine them all, let the top two battle it out for conference championship. It's the only way they will get any sort of competition out of the conf. championship game.

I don't agree that the Big XII was embarassed, or lost credibility. I also don't think Colt wins the Hesiman this year.

JMHO of course.
The big XII got embarassed and lost creditbility cause they put the wrong team in the MNC. The Longhorns would have beat UF.

post #23 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 12:39 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
The big XII got embarassed and lost creditbility cause they put the wrong team in the MNC. The Longhorns would have beat UF.
Right. Let's put the team in that lost to TTU. They'd have done a better job. Promise!

Book Em Horns!
post #24 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 12:41 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Right. Let's put the team in that lost to TTU. They'd have done a better job. Promise!

Book Em Horns!
eh..They lost on the last play of the game. Where OU the team that went to the MNC lost to Texas by double digits. Just sayin Texas would have won. Or at least it would have been a better game.

post #25 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 12:48 PM
Time Served

Quote:
eh..They lost on the last play of the game. Where OU the team that went to the MNC lost to Texas by double digits. Just sayin Texas would have won. Or at least it would have been a better game.
Better game? Did you even watch it? It was 7-7 at halftime.........with OU blowing TWO chances to score from the 10 yard line and in.

Texas barely beat Ohio State.......just sayin......
post #26 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 01:09 PM
AHMO!

Quote:
Better game? Did you even watch it? It was 7-7 at halftime.........with OU blowing TWO chances to score from the 10 yard line and in.

Hey now fucker!
post #27 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 01:28 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Hey now fucker!
No offense........you had a good team but it wasn't the best of the recents is all I meant. QB was young.
post #28 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 01:33 PM
Lifer

Quote:

But they did beat them. And OU didn't blow two chances they just flat out choked. It must have been a MNC game or a BCS game. Chokelahoma.

post #29 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 01:42 PM
Time Served

Quote:
But they did beat them. And OU didn't blow two chances they just flat out choked. It must have been a MNC game or a BCS game. Chokelahoma.
Yeah they just choked on the interception that tipped off 3 different players hands after it hit the recievers........HUGE choke.
post #30 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 01:44 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Yeah they just choked on the interception that tipped off 3 different players hands after it hit the recievers........HUGE choke.
Yum yeah I call that a choke. It might just be because stoops is their that is the reason of all the chokes. How many BCS games has OU been to and how many have they won?

post #31 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 01:47 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Yum yeah I call that a choke. It might just be because stoops is their that is the reason of all the chokes. How many BCS games has OU been to and how many have they won?
Because BCS games is the end all be all. How many Championships do they have? How many Big XII championships do they have? And how many does TX have again?

Don't worry. I'll wait....
post #32 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 01:49 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Round and Round we go............where we stop............see above.
post #33 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 01:50 PM
Time Served

Quote:
So the Tech game last year wasn't a choke for Texas? How about Texas A&M two years in a row? Kansas State?
post #34 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 01:51 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Because BCS games is the end all be all. How many Championships do they have? How many Big XII championships do they have? And how many does TX have again?

Don't worry. I'll wait....
And conference championship means what? Oh yeah nothing to the rest of the college football nation, and OU would have more championships and BCS wins if they didn't choke so many times.

post #35 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 01:54 PM
Lifer

Quote:
So the Tech game last year wasn't a choke for Texas? How about Texas A&M two years in a row? Kansas State?
Yeah the game last year against Tech was a choke cause that douche that drop that interception would have ended the game. And A&M losts were when McCoy was hurt and got hurt, and aganist K-state McCoy got hurt. But at least Texas doesn't choke in the BCS games.

post #36 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 01:55 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Yeah the game last year against Tech was a choke cause that douche that drop that interception would have ended the game. And A&M losts were when McCoy was hurt and got hurt, and aganist K-state McCoy got hurt. But at least Texas doesn't choke in the BCS games.
No they choke in games that would put them IN BCS games.
post #37 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 01:58 PM
Lifer

Quote:
No they choke in games that would put them IN BCS games.
How do you figure that? Last year they went to a BCS game with lost against Tech. The lost against A&M two years ago was the same year they lost to K-state and OU. So that lost to A&M didn't really matter they were out of BCS race anyways.

post #38 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 01:59 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
And conference championship means what? Oh yeah nothing to the rest of the college football nation, and OU would have more championships and BCS wins if they didn't choke so many times.
Answer the question, you fucking retard. I didn't ask anything else. I asked two questions. Answer them, or shut up.
post #39 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 02:01 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
How do you figure that? Last year they went to a BCS game with lost against Tech. The lost against A&M two years ago was the same year they lost to K-state and OU. So that lost to A&M didn't really matter they were out of BCS race anyways.
Holy shit. You act like someone just asked an OU fan why so many BCS losses? Holy shitty excuses, batman!
post #40 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 02:03 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Answer the question, you fucking retard. I didn't ask anything else. I asked two questions. Answer them, or shut up.
Ok more then Texas. But answer this douchebag. How many loses does OU have in BCS games compare to Texas? And if OU is such a great fucking school how does OU do in all the other sports compare to Texas?

post #41 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 02:04 PM
Time Served

Quote:
No sir.......had they have beaten A&M, they would have gone to the Big 12 Championship game, where they would have played and beaten Nebraska, making it to a BCS game.
post #42 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 02:05 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Holy shit. You act like someone just asked an OU fan why so many BCS losses? Holy shitty excuses, batman!
How is that a excuse. The year that they lost to A&M, k-state, and OU they didn't have a shot to get into a BCS game. How is that choking. They flat out sucked.

post #43 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 02:05 PM
Lifer

Quote:
No sir.......had they have beaten A&M, they would have gone to the Big 12 Championship game, where they would have played and beaten Nebraska, making it to a BCS game.
What year are you talking about? McCoy freshman or sophmore year?

post #44 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 02:07 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Ok more then Texas. But answer this douchebag. How many loses does OU have in BCS games compare to Texas? And if OU is such a great fucking school how does OU do in all the other sports compare to Texas?
It's the old addage (sp?) you have to get there to be able to lose them.

What's the Stoops/Brown head to head?

And there it is............always moving out of football to change the subject.
post #45 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 02:10 PM
Lifer

Quote:
It's the old addage (sp?) you have to get there to be able to lose them.

What's the Stoops/Brown head to head?

And there it is............always moving out of football to change the subject.
Stoops and Brown matchup is alot closer then what it used to be. So I guess your answer to my question is OU is only good at football and thats it.

post #46 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 02:11 PM
Time Served

Quote:
What year are you talking about? McCoy freshman or sophmore year?
His freshman year.
post #47 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 02:12 PM
Lifer

Quote:
His freshman year.
They lost to Ohio St. I don't think they had a shot to the MNC game. Isn't that the year where A&M linebacker did a cheap shot against McCoy and took him out of the game?

post #48 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 02:14 PM
Time Served

7 NC's in Wrestling
2 NC's in Baseball
NC in Golf
a few gymnastics championships, you said sports and it's considered one.

So that's 4 less in baseball and one less golf..........but three more Football.........which of course is the most meaningful.
post #49 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 02:17 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:

Hang the fuck on there, buddy. What does BCS wins have to do with ANYTHING? If you're saying Big XII championships don't matter, than measly BCS wins certainly don't matter.

I'm just using your logic here.
post #50 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 02:17 PM
Time Served

Quote:
They lost to Ohio St. I don't think they had a shot to the MNC game. Isn't that the year where A&M linebacker did a cheap shot against McCoy and took him out of the game?
I didn't mean the MNC.........I said BCS game, if they would have beaten A&M, they were BCS bound.

I think it was the same year, because he was hurt from the K-State game still, I believe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement