TO's bullshit is starting again. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 06:58 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

TO's bullshit is starting again.

Just shut the fuck up and catch balls. What a fucking cry baby. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3763209

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 08:38 AM
Lifer

It's about fucking time. Down goes the chokeboys. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 09:07 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
That's pretty much your standard reply concerning anything about the Cowboys. How about maybe an intelligent reply with substance every once in a while? Just every now and then.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"

post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 09:12 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
That's pretty much your standard reply concerning anything about the Cowboys. How about maybe an intelligent reply with substance every once in a while? Just every now and then.

You're asking too much. He'd have to be intelligent, to make intelligent replies.
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 09:27 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
You're asking too much. He'd have to be intelligent, to make intelligent replies.
I hate some teams myself, but at least I try to hold a discussion as to why...

post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 09:51 AM
Lifer

I understand t.o is a gamer, but he needs to chill on the call-outs.....

TFS heads
TFS cam
Parker intake
Holley carb

It's a 302 btw
post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 09:58 AM
Eagles>Cowboys

I've been through this shit in Philly with TO. Glad he's gone, even more glad he's here in Dallas. I hope the fucker tears the team apart. He may be a greatly gifted WR, but he is a humongous pile of shit who will destroy a team.

History will repeat its self, it's only a matter of time with this guy.

post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 10:03 AM
Lifer

i cannot believe he is trying to get other players to turn on Romo. i think they need to put a stop to this immediately and shit can his ass. i have never liked T.O. he is a cry baby that needs to be put into his place.

or, they could just bench him. i think that would be funny

FTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 10:11 AM
Eagles>Cowboys

If the Cowboys front office is smart, they'll start doing EXACTLY what the Eagles FO did. Start documneting all these events and gather evidence from every source they can. Then suspend his ass for conduct detremental to the team.

With all that evidence in tote, the NFLPA can't do shit about it and his ass is away from the team. As much as I'd love to see the Boys go down in flames, I alomst wanna see TO get put in his fucking place.

They'll be just fine without him.

post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 10:11 AM
GoT mIlK

I think hes gone after this year...

sLoW 5.0 waitin on parts...

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America
post #11 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 10:12 AM
Packin' up...

Witten for the most part is a reliable person to throw to, he catches the ball.

TO drops a lot of easy passes that are thrown right at his chest.

There is no need to be calling anyone out. If I was the QB, of course i'm going to throw more to the person who I know will catch it.
post #12 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 10:18 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmark
Witten for the most part is a reliable person to throw to, he catches the ball.

TO drops a lot of easy passes that are thrown right at his chest.

There is no need to be calling anyone out. If I was the QB, of course i'm going to throw more to the person who I know will catch it.

That said, TO has only had 7 drops this year. His many, many drops last year left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths. Fact is, he's been much more reliable this year than last.

TO needs to realize that Witten is arguably one of the best tight ends to ever lace up. Witten is just as much of a playmaker as TO is, but I'd be willing to bet that Witten has had more crucial catches (third downs), and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Witten has more YAC (yards after catch). TO just catches the ball, and if a defender is around, he lays down because he doesn't want to get hit. Now, if he's wide open, he'll run all day. But if there is a defender within 5 feet of him, he just gives up.

The part that makes this more interesting, is that he signed a 4 year deal for $34 MM (I think that was the amount), in March. TO isn't going to retire. They are going to have to trade or release him.
post #13 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 10:21 AM
Packin' up...

Quote:
That said, TO has only had 7 drops this year. His many, many drops last year left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths. Fact is, he's been much more reliable this year than last.

TO needs to realize that Witten is arguably one of the best tight ends to ever lace up. Witten is just as much of a playmaker as TO is, but I'd be willing to bet that Witten has had more crucial catches (third downs), and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Witten has more YAC (yards after catch). TO just catches the ball, and if a defender is around, he lays down because he doesn't want to get hit. Now, if he's wide open, he'll run all day. But if there is a defender within 5 feet of him, he just gives up.

The part that makes this more interesting, is that he signed a 4 year deal for $34 MM (I think that was the amount), in March. TO isn't going to retire. They are going to have to trade or release him.
I definitely hear you on the bad taste. Suppose since I know it's out there when I see him drop an easy pass it gets sketched in my mind. What's weird about him is he can drop an easy ball, but he will catch these ridiculous 'what the hell how did he do that' throws.

Someone needs to step up and put all that BS to an end. Nothing good will come out of publicly pissing off your teammates, but I guess he learned it from the boss man himself.
post #14 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 10:24 AM
What Can Brown Do For You

post #15 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 10:45 AM
Lifer

Quote:

Brent, I haven't checked, but I don't think he's had nearly the number of balls thrown his way this year, either. Roy Williams can fill his spot, no doubt. If he keeps unraveling, turn his ass loose...

post #16 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 10:52 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
If he keeps unraveling, turn his ass loose...

Sure Roy can fill his void, but then we're back in the same spot we were in earlier this year. A clear #1 WR, followed by a bunch of #3 receivers. We need a solid #1, and a solid #2. Period.

As for releasing him, I just really don't see it happening. It would be too much of a cap hit, when the Cowboys are already struggling with cap room as it is.
post #17 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 10:58 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Sure Roy can fill his void, but then we're back in the same spot we were in earlier this year. A clear #1 WR, followed by a bunch of #3 receivers. We need a solid #1, and a solid #2. Period.

As for releasing him, I just really don't see it happening. It would be too much of a cap hit, when the Cowboys are already struggling with cap room as it is.
Roy hasn't been used much. With the games Romo was out of and all. I say the next time TO drops a "gimmee" ball, the rest of the offense fronts his ass out on TV...

post #18 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 11:05 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Regardless of the scenario or the participants in it, this is no time for this kind of shit to be happening to any team -- especially one trying to back itself into the playoffs such as the Shitboys.

post #19 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 12:18 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

*chuckle* I was glad when he left San Fran and I can't help but find any of this amusing. I remember when the cowboys signed him how everyone said that he'd straighten up because of how things played out in SF and Philly. Yes, the cancer known as T.O. was in remission for a short time, but it appears to have flared up yet again like I knew it would. Yes, he's one of the better WR's in the league and has been for a long time now. But the negative effect that he has on the team greatly outweighs the positives he brings. It was only a matter of time before he started acting like a child again. He has the ability to tear a team apart from the inside and it would appear he's doing it once again.
post #20 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 12:23 PM
Lifer

Well, last time it flared up he ended up with a 200 yard game. Romo does need to try and get the ball to both receivers more.

On a funnier note, I found Newmans comment on R.Williams hilarious.

Safety: Roy Williams, Cowboys

Yes, Williams has reached five Pro Bowls. But even if he hadn't missed almost all of this season with a forearm injury, Williams still wasn't worth the four-year, $30.1 million contract extension he signed in 2006. Williams was a one-dimensional player who struggled so badly in coverage that he was described as sometimes having a "deer-in-the-headlights" look by Cowboys teammate Terence Newman. Williams could be a goner in 2009 when his base salary jumps from $3.7 million to $4.4 million.

"The problem with doing nothing is you never know when your finished."
post #21 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 12:34 PM
Time Served

T.O. is the best offensive weapon that the Cowboys have....they should find ways to get him the ball and set up big plays. When he get's the ball a lot and they find ways to make big plays with him, they usually win. Can you really fault him for pointing that out???

Who really cares what he says to the media....they Cowboys just need to start showing up on Sundays and doing what it takes to win. If that means they have to throw the ball to T.O. in the 4th quarter when he has single coverage and they are down by a touchdown then they might just have to do that, haha.

I think thats basically how the defensive players see it...It's not like T.O. sucks and is asking for the ball every down....he's one of the best at what he does so of course he wants the ball.

Hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings. Just my opinion...
post #22 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 12:53 PM
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyz R Us
T.O. is the best offensive weapon that the Cowboys have....they should find ways to get him the ball and set up big plays. When he get's the ball a lot and they find ways to make big plays with him, they usually win. Can you really fault him for pointing that out???

Who really cares what he says to the media....they Cowboys just need to start showing up on Sundays and doing what it takes to win. If that means they have to throw the ball to T.O. in the 4th quarter when he has single coverage and they are down by a touchdown then they might just have to do that, haha.

I think thats basically how the defensive players see it...It's not like T.O. sucks and is asking for the ball every down....he's one of the best at what he does so of course he wants the ball.

Hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings. Just my opinion...

I call BS on this whole point of view. The NFL is so great because it is a TEAM sport. It takes every single one of the 11 guys on offense to make a play successful. Is TO good, yes................. Is he anything without a good QB, Offensive line, and a running game......... HELL NO.

TO has proven this year that when he is facing press coverage he sucks. Teams playing Cover 2 against him and he SUCKS. The only big plays he's had all year are the result of Romo scramblign to extend a play and TO making it deep. If Romo can't extend a play this year, TO is a NON factor. Period, you can't argue that at all. Stats and game tape show it. TO is NOT dominant anymore. He is the beneficiary of broken plays and a fantastic tight end and QB.

SportsCenter has been showing all day that the ball is FORCED more to TO than anyone on teh team, including Witten. He doesn't fight for the ball in the tight coverage, misses a lot of easy catches and simply can't do anything anymore but run deep.

He is the ultimate self centered WR and is honestly not helping teh Boys at all. he had his last good game against San Fran. Way to go man, you beat up on a horrible defense who played him single coverage. Tell me the last time he torched a good defense...........................

post #23 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 01:20 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecobra95
I call BS on this whole point of view. The NFL is so great because it is a TEAM sport. It takes every single one of the 11 guys on offense to make a play successful. Is TO good, yes................. Is he anything without a good QB, Offensive line, and a running game......... HELL NO.

TO has proven this year that when he is facing press coverage he sucks. Teams playing Cover 2 against him and he SUCKS. The only big plays he's had all year are the result of Romo scramblign to extend a play and TO making it deep. If Romo can't extend a play this year, TO is a NON factor. Period, you can't argue that at all. Stats and game tape show it. TO is NOT dominant anymore. He is the beneficiary of broken plays and a fantastic tight end and QB.

SportsCenter has been showing all day that the ball is FORCED more to TO than anyone on teh team, including Witten. He doesn't fight for the ball in the tight coverage, misses a lot of easy catches and simply can't do anything anymore but run deep.

He is the ultimate self centered WR and is honestly not helping teh Boys at all. he had his last good game against San Fran. Way to go man, you beat up on a horrible defense who played him single coverage. Tell me the last time he torched a good defense...........................
Like I said...just my opinion.

I find some of your comments amusing....ask any defensive coordinator in the NFL whether or not TO is dominant anymore. I'm sure they would all disagree with you. Secondaries practice all week to try and make sure he doesn't torch them.

And speaking of torched...when was the last time Romo torched a good defense???...lol. As much as you bash TO, I can't imagine what you have to say about Romo after his poor performance last week.

Anywh0, let's just hope they show up and play well Sunday. I'm still sticking with the fact that when TO has a big game....Cowboys win. Defense was decent last week so maybe the O-line, Romo, TO, and the rest of the offense will show up Sunday.
post #24 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 01:26 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
He is the ultimate self centered WR and is honestly not helping teh Boys at all.

That just might be the most ignorant thing I've read all day, and that's saying something... Sure he could be better. Sure he could actually beat a fucking DB off the line for once. Sure he shouldn't drop easy catches that hit him in the numbers, after hitting him in the hands.

But he's not helping? That's fucking retarded. At the very least, he's a distraction for defenses. You're right. Now that he's what, 35 or so, all he can really do anymore is catch the long ball. But now that we've got Roy, defenses have to pick their poison. Double up on Roy, and get burned by TO, or double up on TO and get burned by Roy. Either way, looks dismal for defenses. Just the fact that he's on the field, makes a HUGE difference in how defenses run schemes.

Care to rethink your statement?
post #25 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 01:37 PM
What Can Brown Do For You

Quote:
At the very least, he's a distraction for defenses. You're right. Now that he's what, 35 or so, all he can really do anymore is catch the long ball. But now that we've got Roy, defenses have to pick their poison. Double up on Roy, and get burned by TO, or double up on TO and get burned by Roy. Either way, looks dismal for defenses. Just the fact that he's on the field, makes a HUGE difference in how defenses run schemes.

I agree sorta, but if that's the case why hasn't Roy been a threat on the other side of the ball? If DB's are doubling one or the other? Is it Romo not reading the defense? Or is it that Witten is getting the ball more and now that's why you see TO bitching?
post #26 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 01:42 PM
Lifer

TO is a fucking crybaby! Those guys get paid way too much to act like children. Your job is to catch the fucking football do not worry about whitten just catch the damn ball and collect your millions of dollars! The players cant even get along so how the hell can tyey win a super bowl

98 Brokra
post #27 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 01:45 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by regaltip
I agree sorta, but if that's the case why hasn't Roy been a threat on the other side of the ball? If DB's are doubling one or the other? Is it Romo not reading the defense? Or is it that Witten is getting the ball more and now that's why you see TO bitching?

Personally, I'VE got a bitch with Romo. And if I were Roy, I'D be the one raising hell. Romo doesn't look his way, at all. Roy gets last look, but that's only when everyone else is covered. Romo looks to Witten first, every single time.

TO is justified in his bitching, IMO. I don't agree with the way it was handled, but who really knows how it was handled. You know the media blows everything out of proportion, so I blame most of this mess on them.

That's just my take on this whole mess. IF you go back and watch game tape, Romo *might* give Roy 4 looks in any given game. That's it, no more. And IMO, that's why TO dragged Roy and Crayton in to this. I mean fuck, Crayton gets more looks than Roy does, and that's downright fucking pathetic.

TO definitely has a reason to raise concern, I just don't agree with the way it was done and the way it is tearing the locker room apart.
post #28 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 01:47 PM
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by regaltip

That's exactly correct. I don't have to rethink any statement. I can see the Boys a different way than a Boys fan. As Galloway would say... "Just watch the dam game". Roy will replace TO here, but them on the same field at the same time has produced nothing too great so far.

No matter waht we disagree on about TO being productive, the fact remains that he is going to ..........and in the process of tearing this team apart. For that, as a Cowboys fan, you should want him gone. Period.

If he's causing this much trouble, get rid of him. He is simply not that valuable to the team as a whole. San Fran realized it, Philly realized it, and soon Dallas SHOULD realize it........

post #29 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 01:52 PM
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
Personally, I'VE got a bitch with Romo. And if I were Roy, I'D be the one raising hell. Romo doesn't look his way, at all. Roy gets last look, but that's only when everyone else is covered. Romo looks to Witten first, every single time.

TO is justified in his bitching, IMO. I don't agree with the way it was handled, but who really knows how it was handled. You know the media blows everything out of proportion, so I blame most of this mess on them.

Can you read? Or are you just blind when you watch Cowboys games? this is all over ESPN. TO gets the ball thrown his way MORE OFTEN than Witten. that's stone cold facts. Right here in print........ How can you aregue that?

Owens Witten
Passes thrown to ('08) 87 80
Passes caught ('08) 43 57
Passes thrown to ('06-'08) 336 286
Passes caught ('06-'08) 186 201

post #30 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 02:08 PM
not exclude

I don't get it, what happened to, "/sniffle that's my quarterback /sniffle"? A while back I thought TO may have found a home in Dallas, and that some weird conflicts were what got him booted from Philly. Appears that that may not be true and the cancer of the locker room is back.
post #31 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 02:23 PM
Lifer

There are alot of valid points on both sides here, so here's my take on this.

First of all, the meeting. Supposedly there were 4 people involved: TO, Crayton, Roy Williams and Garrett. How did the media find out about it? You think Garrett called Ed Werder and told him. Bet it wasn't Roy either. Crayton, his head hasn't been running near as much this year, so IMO, it was probably TO that brought it out(Can you say Attention Whore???) But we knew that right??

Second, Witten vs TO. Both of these guys are ProBowl, Hall of Fame, game changing players, and even though TO hasn't dropped as many passes as last year, he isn't the same receiver that he was a couple of years ago. I think he's lost a step and doesn't wanna take a hit. Plus, his route running isn't as crisp or complete as Witten's. The first INT in Pitt. was TOs fault. He stopped his route short and Polamalu was standing there waiting on it. I ask this question, DID TO see the longhair flowing his way, brace for impact and stop his route, or did Tony just toss it to him. TO stopped his route, go back and watch it. If I am the QB of any team, and my WRs are cutting the routes short, and I know that my TE is gonna run a complete route, come back to me when I need it and still make a play, that is the direction I am going.

I heard this yesterday so I'll repeat it here. When Aikman needed a 5 yd completion to convert a 3rd down, how many times did he throw to Novacek?? How many Defenses knew it was coming? How many stopped it?

Now, Williams and Crayton. Unfortunately, I can't watch them every play, so I don't always know whats going on. Do either of them have a valid point? Maybe, but, if Crayton had made a catch last January, we could be talking about the Cowboys as the reigning SB champs instead of NY. Trust is a big thing in this team game. From what I have read, Roy still doesn't have a great grasp of the offense, so that could be an issue right there.

Romo. He seemed to have lost some of his swagger, personality, whatever before he got hurt. And last week, it seemed like a lot of his passes were sailing, or falling short. Could that have been the weather?? Yeah, but I know that if it was me, playing in sub-freezing temps, I would wanna keep my muscles as warmed up as possible. I honestly think that if he woulda worn some sleeves, that he would've played better. But, you never know.

Now with all that being said. TO is/was a great receiver and can be a HUUUGE weapon for Dallas this week, next week and in the future and throwing the ball to him makes sense. He and Romo need t be on the same page, but before he starts throwing rocks, he needs to make sure that he can back it up. I only hope that this teams trust in Romo hasn't faltered and that he can come out, play well and beat these fucking Giants on SUnday.
post #32 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 02:56 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
Theres something seriously wrong with you, if you get THAT much pleasure seeing another team have player problems. If you hate the Cowboys fine, but at least have an adult conversion about the football aspect of it.

Red and White 98R1...Look now cause in a second I'm gonna pass you

You can pass me now, sold the bike =(
post #33 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 10:36 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jims93lx
There are alot of valid points on both sides here, so here's my take on this.

First of all, the meeting. Supposedly there were 4 people involved: TO, Crayton, Roy Williams and Garrett. How did the media find out about it? You think Garrett called Ed Werder and told him. Bet it wasn't Roy either. Crayton, his head hasn't been running near as much this year, so IMO, it was probably TO that brought it out(Can you say Attention Whore???) But we knew that right??

I wouldn't put it past Jerry for being the one who said it either. I think just as other things have been, this is being blown out of proportion. If he did have an issue with the offense, which he always does, he had a meeting with the right person. I see it more as a employee who wants change done and going to their boss with their frustrations and it being leaked out.
post #34 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-13-2008, 05:24 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I have explain why I hate the cowboys. I dont need to explain again cause it would be my 100th time to do so. If you still don't know why I hate the cowboys then look it up.
post #35 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-13-2008, 05:27 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by staticX
Theres something seriously wrong with you, if you get THAT much pleasure seeing another team have player problems. If you hate the Cowboys fine, but at least have an adult conversion about the football aspect of it.
Ok TO is a fucking cancer and its about time that the chokeboys fucking realize that.
post #36 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-14-2008, 07:54 AM
Eagles>Cowboys

Where is the update about TO and Witten almost getting into a fight yesterday??????

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3767580

I actually heard about this through Philadelphia sports radio. Apparently some Dallas media tried to contact former Eagle Hugh DOuglas to ask about his fight with TO in the Eagles Facility and what he thought about TO and Witten having to be seperated. LMAO. Same old shit from TO, get rid of that fucker.

post #37 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-14-2008, 08:12 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Where is the update about TO and Witten almost getting into a fight yesterday??????

I actually heard about this through Philadelphia sports radio. Apparently some Dallas media tried to contact former Eagle Hugh DOuglas to ask about his fight with TO in the Eagles Facility and what he thought about TO and Witten having to be seperated. LMAO. Same old shit from TO, get rid of that fucker.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yup the cowboys are going to lose today big.
post #38 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-14-2008, 08:22 AM
Lifer

Quote:

I agree fuck TO he isnt helping the team at all. The stats show he is getting the damn ball thrown to him but he still wants to cry about it. I say trade the fucker he isnt that great.

98 Brokra
post #39 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-14-2008, 08:53 AM
Time Served

the media is always trying to stir up crap with the cowboys,it makes for good news. the question is "can the cowboys make the playoffs" despite the T.O. crybaby comments.
post #40 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-14-2008, 08:59 AM
Time Served

T.O. need to keep his mouth closed when the reporters are in his face. if you dont have anything good to say,dont say nothing at all.
post #41 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-14-2008, 09:21 AM
Lifer

WOW Owens has just fucked of the season for Dallas...Giants will end there season today.
post #42 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-14-2008, 10:14 AM
Eagles>Cowboys

Don't be fooled Cowboys fans....... Teh media, IS NOT making this stuff up. DO they report it with a little too much emphasis to make it seem a little worse than it is........... maybe......

But the issues are real and they are there. Look at all the damn players giving reports and sound bytes anonmysouly, they are afraid of TO and the team issues.

TO did the same shit in Philly and I never once, not one time questioned McNabb for the issues. It was TO, end of story, he's a huge piece of shit.

I hate the Boys, but come on man, Witten is awesome. Anyone who thinks TO is right over anything in the world more than Witten is a complete dumbass. I still thank the day the Eagles fucked TO over and sent his piece of shit ass outta town,

Sponsored Links
Advertisement