mondays after a cowboys loss... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:02 PM Thread Starter
African Booty Scratcher

mondays after a cowboys loss...

have got to be my favorite days ever!! all the lame excuses, the list of players they loved sunday morning now demoted the list of players they need to get rid of, superbowl bound less than 24hrs ago, now would be suprised to see them win another game this season. these are all things i heard out of the mouth of "fans" this morning. the biggest fair weather fans anywhere without question.

god bless.

You don't have to earn my respect, you have to earn my disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Standing in a cell with tears running down your face and blood down your legs is no way to protest.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:03 PM
What Can Brown Do For You

huh... maybe this is in the wrong section?
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:03 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by regaltip
huh... maybe this is in the wrong section?
He must be bored out of his mind...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:03 PM
Insane In The Membrane

Talking

Romo sucks!

this thread will be moved in 3......2.....

On a mission for commission
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Lifer

Congratulations on your little girls beating the Packers yesterday in a squeaker, you homo.
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Resident Epicurean

Paul, I think maybe you are blind. I haven't seen anyone jumping ship. Nor have I seen anyone saying that anybody needs to be cut.

There was ONE moron that was claiming the Cowboys fans were SB bound, and the rest of the Cowboys fans shut him up.

I love that you hold so much hate in your heart, that you felt compelled to make this post.
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Lifer

im a die hard Cowboys fan, and not some fair weather fan. i stand behind them thick and thin. it sucks that they lost when they really had the game wrapped up. yeah, Witten prolly cost them the game, but i put more blame on bad calling then the players. i think they should have run the ball and taken alot of time off the clock instead of throwing.

FTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:13 PM
Lifer

As far as it comes to fans, the ones that have posted up already really are among the few that seem to see it for what it is and simply support their team in all forms. The quiet ones, as well as most walking the streets however are a joke.
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:23 PM
Worship me

Yea well fuck you Skandar Akbar
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:24 PM
Full tilt boogie !!

I am so fucking tired of hearing about our "fair weather" fans. Give it a fucking rest.

Yea we lost, yea it sucks fucking asshole......but I have not givin up hope and still think we can pull this out and make the playoffs.

**SKAGG NASTY** Just another 9 second street car.

post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:26 PM
Full tilt boogie !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
Paul, I think maybe you are blind. I haven't seen anyone jumping ship. Nor have I seen anyone saying that anybody needs to be cut.

There was ONE moron that was claiming the Cowboys fans were SB bound, and the rest of the Cowboys fans shut him up.

I love that you hold so much hate in your heart, that you felt compelled to make this post.
just noticed your avatar. who did you lose the bet to and how long do you have to sport that shit? Geor?

post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:26 PM
Lifer

Hell, I didn't expect them to win, anyway. I hate that they lost the way they did, but the defense looked damn good.

post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:27 PM
yes, jluv

Win or lose, I love the Cowboys. Yesterday's game was a heartbreaker. I said last week that this game would be an eye-opener either way. I'm going to go ahead and say that I don't they are capable of making it to the big game this year. Maybe they'll still make the playoffs, but if they do I don't have high expectations of them getting far. They have a lot to work on. When the defense can play like they did yesterday consistently, and the offense can gel, and Tony can be a real leader, and some of the coaching issues are addressed, and everyone gets healthy, they'll be ready to compete. Heck, they would be a dominant force if all those things came to fruition.

That said, I hope they surprise me and win the rest of their games. I hope they win it all. I will be pulling for them every second of the way. Hell, I'll be pulling for them through the last play of the season, even if they get eliminated from the playoffs prior to that.

I was a fan when they sucked hind tit. It almost hurts worse to see them lose nowadays with so much talent and potential. But I'll never stop being a fan or stop pulling for them to win.

I'm pissed at Tony Romo. The defense ought to be as well. But I'm not giving up on him. I think he will mature and lead the team to the Superbowl. Just not this year.

Go Cowboys!
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:31 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluv
Win or lose, I love the Cowboys. Yesterday's game was a heartbreaker. I said last week that this game would be an eye-opener either way. I'm going to go ahead and say that I don't they are capable of making it to the big game this year. Maybe they'll still make the playoffs, but if they do I don't have high expectations of them getting far. They have a lot to work on. When the defense can play like they did yesterday consistently, and the offense can gel, and Tony can be a real leader, and some of the coaching issues are addressed, and everyone gets healthy, they'll be ready to compete. Heck, they would be a dominant force if all those things came to fruition.

That said, I hope they surprise me and win the rest of their games. I hope they win it all. I will be pulling for them every second of the way. Hell, I'll be pulling for them through the last play of the season, even if they get eliminated from the playoffs prior to that.

I was a fan when they sucked hind tit. It almost hurts worse to see them lose nowadays with so much talent and potential. But I'll never stop being a fan or stop pulling for them to win.

I'm pissed at Tony Romo. The defense ought to be as well. But I'm not giving up on him. I think he will mature and lead the team to the Superbowl. Just not this year.

Go Cowboys!
Romo did not do well, but that said, two of those INT's may not have been all him. T.O. gave up on a route on the first one. Witten took some blame on the third one.

post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:31 PM
AKA Kimbo

Quote:

hey dumb shit i didnt say the cowboys are super bowl bound... i said they would be a contender and i believe they have the talent to still be one... i thinks its funny how everybody that says something that you dont agree with is automatically a dumbass in your eyes
post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txstang1
I am so fucking tired of hearing about our "fair weather" fans. Give it a fucking rest.

Yea we lost, yea it sucks fucking asshole......but I have not givin up hope and still think we can pull this out and make the playoffs.

It will only go away when people are not declaring them Super Bowl Champions 2 weeks into training camp. I feel bad for the true fans, as there are many good/true fans out there but I can not stand the fair weather flamers out there.
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSSlow
hey dumb shit i didnt say the cowboys are super bowl bound... i said they would be a contender and i believe they have the talent to still be one... i thinks its funny how everybody that says something that you dont agree with is automatically a dumbass in your eyes

Yep, you're a dumbass. Anything else I can clear up for you?

For the record, you're not a dumbass because I disagree with you. You're a dumbass, because you're a dumbass. It really is that simple.
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:34 PM
AKA Kimbo

Quote:
Yep, you're a dumbass. Anything else I can clear up for you?

For the record, you're not a dumbass because I disagree with you. You're a dumbass, because you're a dumbass. It really is that simple.
look whos calling who a dumbass.. im not the dumbass with a steelers avatar
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txstang1
just noticed your avatar. who did you lose the bet to and how long do you have to sport that shit? Geor?

Yeah, I lost to Geof. Gotta sport it until the end of the regular season.
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:36 PM Thread Starter
African Booty Scratcher

Quote:

my heart is blacker than joan jett and the blackhearts could ever wish!!!

brent, i am speaking of the people i have heard talking here at work, not on the board you fairweather ass.

god bless.

You don't have to earn my respect, you have to earn my disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Standing in a cell with tears running down your face and blood down your legs is no way to protest.
post #21 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:36 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:

Jesus fucking Christ. Thanks for proving my point, Corky. Tell Special Ed I said hello, when you see him on the playground.
post #22 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:36 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Hey! That's an upside down Steeler's avatar, to you, pal.

post #23 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:36 PM
Full tilt boogie !!

Quote:
Yeah, I lost to Geof. Gotta sport it until the end of the regular season.
Brutal.

post #24 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 03:25 PM
yes, jluv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Romo did not do well, but that said, two of those INT's may not have been all him. T.O. gave up on a route on the first one. Witten took some blame on the third one.
People keep saying that over and over. I watched the game and have heard/seen the same stuff as y'all. It doesn't really change anything. Unless the ball bounces off their hands and into a defender's, he (at the very least) assumes half the blame. Who's to say those balls would have been where they needed to be anyway? A lot of his passes weren't. He made a lot of bad decisions. He left guys open and threw to guys in cover. He's not the only one that made mistakes, and I don't expect him to be perfect, but all he had to do yesterday was have a decent game. Choice stepped up and our defense looked incredible. There are going to be games where the running game and/or the defense don't do all that great, and you will need your QB to have an amazing day to get a win. This wasn't the case yesterday. He just had to be decent, and he wasn't.

Fuck man, I like Romo! I want him to be great and I'm counting on him to take the Boys to a Superbowl very soon. I think he will. But he's got to get his shit together and be consistently solid and often amazing.
post #25 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 07:42 PM
ese mi rey...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlyon
im a die hard Cowboys fan, and not some fair weather fan. i stand behind them thick and thin. it sucks that they lost when they really had the game wrapped up. yeah, Witten prolly cost them the game, but i put more blame on bad calling then the players. i think they should have run the ball and taken alot of time off the clock instead of throwing.
I agree...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoMoCoDriver View Post
No chinges con los cowboys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetfast50 View Post
Those who know me on a personal level, know i don't fuck around when it comes to making hp. I can make more horse power with a rock, stick, and a piece of twine then most of you could ever make in a life time.
post #26 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 10:16 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Actually, I think that makes you an even bigger dumbass than Brent is leading on.

post #27 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 11:30 PM
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluv
People keep saying that over and over. I watched the game and have heard/seen the same stuff as y'all. It doesn't really change anything. Unless the ball bounces off their hands and into a defender's, he (at the very least) assumes half the blame. Who's to say those balls would have been where they needed to be anyway? A lot of his passes weren't. He made a lot of bad decisions. He left guys open and threw to guys in cover. He's not the only one that made mistakes, and I don't expect him to be perfect, but all he had to do yesterday was have a decent game. Choice stepped up and our defense looked incredible. There are going to be games where the running game and/or the defense don't do all that great, and you will need your QB to have an amazing day to get a win. This wasn't the case yesterday. He just had to be decent, and he wasn't.

Fuck man, I like Romo! I want him to be great and I'm counting on him to take the Boys to a Superbowl very soon. I think he will. But he's got to get his shit together and be consistently solid and often amazing.

Him and Dirk i think may be related. They kick ass on non important days and fuking choke when we need them.

MILK
post #28 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-09-2008, 12:43 AM
Vikings are next!

I love the cowboys whether they win or not. What happens when the cowboys beat the giants sunday, who beat the steelers? What will cowboy haters say?

02 GT
X-pipe and flows

post #29 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-09-2008, 01:09 AM
In the Batter's Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk
[/U]

Him and Dirk i think may be related. They kick ass on non important days and fuking choke when we need them.

MILK
HAHA....couldnt agree more, and as long as either of the two are the head guys, neither team is going to win a championship
post #30 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-09-2008, 01:11 AM
In the Batter's Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.6 Love
What happens when the cowboys beat the giants sunday, who beat the steelers? What will cowboy haters say?
that sounds like a Tech-Texas-OU triangle.....
post #31 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-09-2008, 01:42 AM
Time Served

Location: Pushing shakes and burgers to the hungry people of Denton, Tx
Cowboys are in a better position now than they were going into the game. Lose by one touchdown with 5 or 6 turnovers? I dont care who you are if you are used to sub-freezing temps you arent going to do anything well. They have a shot still but its not going to be easy. The eagles will be the hardest for them i think. Im betting on a win against the giants if all of dallas is healthy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement