BCS Standings as of 11/23/08 - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 06:02 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 398
BCS Standings as of 11/23/08

Here are the standings as of 11/23/08

Here's a quick look at the top 10 of the BCS standings.


1. Alabama
2. Texas
3. Oklahoma
4. Florida
5. USC
6. Utah
7. Texas Tech
8. Penn State
9. Boise State
10. Ohio State

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3721843


Texas is #2.....That is GREAT !
Texas beats TX am on Thanksgiving and OU beats Okie State, then Texas plays Missouri in the BIG 12 Championship

Last edited by WhoaTX5.0; 11-23-2008 at 06:13 PM.
WhoaTX5.0 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 06:08 PM
you m-m-m-m-make me happy
 
stinginstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoaTX5.0
Here are the standings as of 11/23/08

Here's a quick look at the top 10 of the BCS standings.


1. Alabama
2. Texas
3. Oklahoma
4. Florida
5. USC
6. Utah
7. Texas Tech
8. Penn State
9. Boise State
10. Ohio State

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3721843


Texas is #2.....That is GREAT !
Texas beats TX am on Thanksgiving and Texas plays Missouri in the BIG 12 championship
I don't think it's that simple. Texas is ahead of Oklahoma by a very thin margin. Oklahoma's next game is against Okie State while Texas has A&M. Strength of schedule wise - OU will pick up some points.
stinginstang is offline  
post #3 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 06:09 PM
Old School
 
TRAXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 4,684
Nice! but it aint over yet. Assuming OU beats Okie lite, that will be one more "quality" win for them...could be enough to vault them over UT. Its apparent the human polls forget that Texas beat OU head to head.

Trevor
White 93 Hatch with some stuff done to it. whistles innocently
TRAXX is offline  
 
post #4 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 06:11 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 391
Texas can easily beat Aalabama. Does the big 12 game factor in to the BCS standings (if by chance texas lost in it)?
Leupold is offline  
post #5 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 06:12 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 391
I dont think OU will jump above Texas now. Even if they blew Oklahoma state out.
Leupold is offline  
post #6 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 06:14 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
I stand corrected on the Florida situation.

Slowhand is offline  
post #7 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 06:17 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leupold
I dont think OU will jump above Texas now. Even if they blew Oklahoma state out.

It's all going to depend on how close TX and OU are right now. Okie State being ranked just makes OU's SoS tougher, and could be enough to move them over UT.
bcoop is offline  
post #8 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 06:21 PM
Lsx>4.6
 
Adam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Delivering your roof. ..........
Posts: 5,464
I'd love to see a Florida/texas BCS NC game....

No more hotrods.
Adam is offline  
post #9 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 06:22 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 391
I suppose anything could happen in this fckd up BCS crap.

That would give OU 4 quality wins to Texas 3 quality wins. So... i guess that is enough in "BCS" eyes

Just need Alabama to lose that would definitely clear things up.

Texas and OU in the national championship game? That would be crazy
Leupold is offline  
post #10 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 06:23 PM
you m-m-m-m-make me happy
 
stinginstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
It's all going to depend on how close TX and OU are right now. Okie State being ranked just makes OU's SoS tougher, and could be enough to move them over UT.

I think OU will vault over Ut with a win over Okie State. One little wrinkle - If tech loses to Baylor - UT gets into the Big 12 Championship game with a win over A&M.

1. Alabama, 0.987;
2. Texas, 0.920;
3. Oklahoma, 0.912;

4. Florida, 0.875;
5. USC, 0.797;
stinginstang is offline  
post #11 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 06:24 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinginstang
If Tech loses to Baylor
I might have an aneurysm if that happens.

Slowhand is offline  
post #12 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 06:27 PM
Clown
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: With the real El Chupacabra
Posts: 2,190
If Oklahoma beats Ok St. by at least a couple of touchdowns then they will more than likely jump over Texas. Texas can beat A&M by a 100 and it will not improve their situation.
J&T's 82 is offline  
post #13 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 06:28 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
It's all going to depend on how close TX and OU are right now. Okie State being ranked just makes OU's SoS tougher, and could be enough to move them over UT.
Isnt UT's SOS rank #5 and OU #25 or 26?

I will find the link and post it.
WhoaTX5.0 is offline  
post #14 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 06:30 PM
Clown
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: With the real El Chupacabra
Posts: 2,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinginstang
I think OU will vault over Ut with a win over Okie State. One little wrinkle - If tech loses to Baylor - UT gets into the Big 12 Championship game with a win over A&M.

1. Alabama, 0.987;
2. Texas, 0.920;
3. Oklahoma, 0.912;

4. Florida, 0.875;
5. USC, 0.797;
Don't think that Baylor is going to beat TT .....Baylor might get a little of what Tech got in Norman.
J&T's 82 is offline  
post #15 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 06:33 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoaTX5.0
Isnt UT's SOS rank #5 and OU #25 or 26?

I will find the link and post it.

Right now..... That doesn't mean diddly next week.
bcoop is offline  
post #16 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 06:36 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
Right now..... That doesn't mean diddly next week.
here's the first link.....

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/fbt08.htm
UT is #5 and OU #26.....

When OU plays OK State, it will help there SOS but NOT that much to pass UT
WhoaTX5.0 is offline  
post #17 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 06:38 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoaTX5.0
here's the first link.....

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/fbt08.htm
UT is #5 and OU #26.....

When OU plays OK State, it will help there SOS but NOT that much to pass UT

They don't have to pass TX in the SoS, I don't think. They only have to pass them in the BCS. Like I said, it will all depend on how close Oklahoma is to UT right now. A few positions gained in SoS, could put them over UT.
bcoop is offline  
post #18 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 06:43 PM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
They don't have to pass TX in the SoS, I don't think. They only have to pass them in the BCS. Like I said, it will all depend on how close Oklahoma is to UT right now. A few positions gained in SoS, could put them over UT.
It's also going to depend on how well OU does against OSU. A poor/close performance could cause OU to lose some votes in the human polls.
exlude is offline  
post #19 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 06:45 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
They don't have to pass TX in the SoS, I don't think. They only have to pass them in the BCS. Like I said, it will all depend on how close Oklahoma is to UT right now. A few positions gained in SoS, could put them over UT.
Wasnt saying they had to pass them in SOS rankings. But the computers are using that in there formula to figure there ranking.

I do believe this.....if Texas wins impressively, I dont think OU will pass them in the BCS ranking.
I really do think the head to head victory is keeping Texas ahead of OU, and will keep them ahead of OU, If Texas wins impressively over TX am.
WhoaTX5.0 is offline  
post #20 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 07:11 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Burleson
Posts: 308
So who do all of you see playing for the BCS NC?
joshscoupe is offline  
post #21 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 07:13 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Burleson
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leupold
I suppose anything could happen in this fckd up BCS crap.

That would give OU 4 quality wins to Texas 3 quality wins. So... i guess that is enough in "BCS" eyes

Just need Alabama to lose that would definitely clear things up.

Texas and OU in the national championship game? That would be crazy
The only way that clears things up if bama loses to auburn . cause if they lose in the SEC title game to UF then the Gators should be playing for a NC.
joshscoupe is offline  
post #22 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 07:16 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshscoupe
So who do all of you see playing for the BCS NC?
If Texas wins over TX am and wins the BIG 12 CG,
Then it's
Texas vs Alabama or Florida

Would like to see
Texas vs Florida
WhoaTX5.0 is offline  
post #23 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 07:20 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Burleson
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoaTX5.0
If Texas wins over TX am and wins the BIG 12 CG,
Then it's
Texas vs Alabama or Florida

Would like to see
Texas vs Florida

Yea so would I would much rather the Gators play UT than to play OU. Can two teams from the same conference play in the BCS title game?
joshscoupe is offline  
post #24 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 07:35 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
I'm stunned. I figured OU would be #2, with UT at 4, after Florida. But...I'll damn sure take it!

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #25 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 07:36 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bristow, OK
Posts: 104
Sorry whoatex, but with the slim lead UT has over OU in the BCS I'm pretty sure they will jump UT with a QUALITY win over OSU. That will give OU 4 quality wins to 3 for UT. They are already #2 in the coaches poll so with more computer points from a quality win they should move up. Texas will gain nothing from a win vs the Aggies. If your argument is that UT beat OU head-head then shouldn't Tech still be ranked ahead of UT?
OkieJoe is offline  
post #26 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 07:37 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
I'm stunned. I figured OU would be #2, with UT at 4, after Florida. But...I'll damn sure take it!
So am I. Figure OU would be higher since UT jumped bama back when UT beat OU. But whatever I will take it too.
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #27 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 09:52 PM
Retired Gun
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 5,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieJoe
If your argument is that UT beat OU head-head then shouldn't Tech still be ranked ahead of UT?
A late loss is the worst kind of loss. A blow out late loss is even more detrimental. Seeing that Texas Tech fell to #7 they aren't even a factor right now so I don't know why you would even bring that up. If both Texas and Oklahoma remain with 1 loss then UT holds the head-to-head over OU and should go to the Big 12 Championship. However, being a realist, I am almost positive that anything can happen. I believe the only reason OU even got close to UT in the BCS rankings is because UT was on idle with a bye week. I was surprised to see UT moving up to #2 on idle as that almost never happens. You and most people on here are over thinking it. Just let the whole situation play out and then start your crying or nut sucking.
ToRqUeTwIsTeR is offline  
post #28 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 10:06 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Up the street
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR
Just let the whole situation play out and then start your crying or nut sucking.
Exactly... its isnt over yet. The BCS "experts" (I use this term loosely because I dont think anyone really knows how all this shit works in detail) seem to agree right now that if OU wins, it will give them enough computer rankings boost to overtake the small margin that Texas has right now with most likely a boost in human polls also provided its a convincing win. But if OU loses, well Texas fans everywhere better start praying that Baylor goes into Lubbock and beats Tech next week or Tech gets into the Big XII title game. Gonna be an interesting weekend for sure.
DatDude is offline  
post #29 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 10:12 PM
Retired Gun
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 5,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDude
Exactly... its isnt over yet. The BCS "experts" (I use this term loosely because I dont think anyone really knows how all this shit works in detail) seem to agree right now that if OU wins, it will give them enough computer rankings boost to overtake the small margin that Texas has right now with most likely a boost in human polls also provided its a convincing win. But if OU loses, well Texas fans everywhere better start praying that Baylor goes into Lubbock and beats Tech next week or Tech gets into the Big XII title game. Gonna be an interesting weekend for sure.
I believe Tech is done.....A win over Baylor isn't going to push them past Florida or OU much less Texas in BCS rankings. I can see OU passing up Texas though. BCS standings determine who represents the Big 12 and if it is a tie then it goes to the head-to-head match-up which favors Texas. As previously stated....let it all play out. I still can't get over Ut losing to Tech in the first place....or else none of this shit would even be a conversation. DAMN GIDEON!!
ToRqUeTwIsTeR is offline  
post #30 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 10:21 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Up the street
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR
I believe Tech is done.....A win over Baylor isn't going to push them past Florida or OU much less Texas in BCS rankings. I can see OU passing up Texas though. BCS standings determine who represents the Big 12 and if it is a tie then it goes to the head-to-head match-up which favors Texas. As previously stated....let it all play out. I still can't get over Ut losing to Tech in the first place....or else none of this shit would even be a conversation. DAMN GIDEON!!
Tech is only out of the picture if Oklahoma wins at Oklahoma State. If Oklahoma loses and Tech and Texas both win their games, then the tie breaker goes to Tech for the Big XII south representative regardless of BCS rankings.... doesnt mean they have that much of a chance at going to the BCS game but I guess anything is possible anymore. Hell, Texas could lose its thrid straight game to the Aggies. That would be some crazy shit right there.
DatDude is offline  
post #31 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 10:22 PM
Retired Gun
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 5,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDude
Tech is only out of the picture if Oklahoma wins at Oklahoma State. If Oklahoma loses and Tech and Texas both win their games, then the tie breaker goes to Tech for the Big XII south representative regardless of BCS rankings.... doesnt mean they have that much of a chance at going to the BCS game but I guess anything is possible anymore. Hell, Texas could lose its thrid straight game to the Aggies. That would be some crazy shit right there.
Damn....my head hurts.
ToRqUeTwIsTeR is offline  
post #32 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 10:23 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR
Damn....my head hurts.
No shit. I need to take a shot of jagger.
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #33 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 10:25 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Up the street
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR
Damn....my head hurts.
No shit. Its got me going mad diving into the details of how all the computer rankings work this evening. I noticed that the Colley Matrix computer poll had Texas at number one before and AFTER its loss to Tech. Just strange how something like that happens but oh well.

Heres another mind bender.... what if all three teams lost.... Oklahoma State could take the show.... maybe.... I dont know. Im going to bed.
DatDude is offline  
post #34 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 10:27 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDude
No shit. Its got me going mad diving into the details of how all the computer rankings work this evening. I noticed that the Colley Matrix computer poll had Texas at number one before and AFTER its loss to Tech. Just strange how something like that happens but oh well.

Heres another mind bender.... what if all three teams lost.... Oklahoma State could take the show.... maybe.... I dont know. Im going to bed.
Yeah after that last statement you need to go to bed. Okie state going to the big 12 championship yeah right.
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #35 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 10:29 PM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Too bad it's a reflection of the year's performance because I think Florida is the best team in the country... right now.
Denny is offline  
post #36 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 10:30 PM
Retired Gun
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 5,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Too bad it's a reflection of the year's performance because I think Florida is the best team in the country... right now.
I concur.....
ToRqUeTwIsTeR is offline  
post #37 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 10:32 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Up the street
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
Yeah after that last statement you need to go to bed. Okie state going to the big 12 championship yeah right.
Its crazy talk but it would be a four way tie with Okie state still ranked up there and a quality win over #3 Oklahoma and two bad beats by Texas and Tech. The rankings would be strange but its possible it could happen in that nearly impossible scenario. Alright... fine... Im outtie. Take a few Kadien/hydrocodone/soma/xanax (the usual) and hit the hay.
DatDude is offline  
post #38 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 10:32 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Too bad it's a reflection of the year's performance because I think Florida is the best team in the country... right now.
Man you need to stay in the political forums. At least there you know what you are talking about.
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #39 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 11:25 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bristow, OK
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Too bad it's a reflection of the year's performance because I think Florida is the best team in the country... right now.
Florida is looking very hard to beat right now.
OkieJoe is offline  
post #40 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 11:38 PM
bud
Bleh
 
bud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas/Colorado
Posts: 1,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
No shit. I need to take a shot of jagger.
Mick?

2003 Mustang GT - SOLD!

New Project Coming Soon
bud is offline  
post #41 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 11:43 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud
Mick?
My bad too many g's I meant jager.
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #42 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 11:44 PM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
Man you need to stay in the political forums. At least there you know what you are talking about.
LMFAO!!! BCS IS politics!
Denny is offline  
post #43 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 11:50 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
LMFAO!!! BCS IS politics!
LOL true
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #44 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 12:27 AM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshscoupe
The only way that clears things up if bama loses to auburn . cause if they lose in the SEC title game to UF then the Gators should be playing for a NC.
if bama loses to auburn, UF won't get enough points from beating them to jump ou or ut in the bcs.

Cartman is offline  
post #45 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 06:17 AM
What Can Brown Do For You
 
regaltip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,667
If OU makes the BCS NC I don't see them beating FL... Choke again!
regaltip is offline  
post #46 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 09:40 AM
BOOMER SOONER!
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Posts: 1,368
the strength of scehdule between the two will shrink a ton this weekend. If OU wins by a decent margin, expect fireworks come Sunday.
BlueThunder99TA is offline  
post #47 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 09:45 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Burleson
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
if bama loses to auburn, UF won't get enough points from beating them to jump ou or ut in the bcs.
Nope i dont think they will and it sucks cause Auburn brings it every time they play Bama.
joshscoupe is offline  
post #48 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 11:53 AM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieJoe
If your argument is that UT beat OU head-head then shouldn't Tech still be ranked ahead of UT?
No, because then you would have to put OU ahead of Tech, since OU beat Tech, but then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. And it never ends.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #49 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 01:10 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
 
Who Needs 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: A little here, a little there . . .
Posts: 14,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
No, because then you would have to put OU ahead of Tech, since OU beat Tech, but then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. But then you'd have to put UT ahead of OU because UT beat OU. But then you'd have to put Tech ahead of UT, because Tech beat UT. But then you'd have to put OU ahead of Tech, because OU beat Tech. And it never ends.
Calm down, Beavis.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960


Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.


Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.


"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill


The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Who Needs 8 is offline  
post #50 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 03:38 PM
Banned
 
poopnut2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: On the Fence
Posts: 20,196
All I can say is that I don't agree with Tech going all the way down to #7 and that I hope that UT makes it to the NC. I'm not even gonna bother trying to understand the BCS factors. It's hopeless.
poopnut2 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome