No Heisman for McCoy? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 04:51 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

No Heisman for McCoy?

Here's my theory...Mack Brown pulls McCoy in the routs. Against Fla. Atl., UTEP, and Baylor, Brown puts Chiles in late. In the Fla. Atl. and Baylor games, the entire 4th quarter was Chiles. Leach NEVER pulls Harrell, and Stoops doesn't pull Bradford, no matter the score. For example, against Baylor, McCoy had 5 TD passes...in 3 quarters. Two more TD's (7 total) would have had McCoy all over the national scene for a week.
I'm NOT bitching, but it does show how coaching decisions play a huge part in player-promotion, especially when a Heisman is at stake.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 05:12 AM
Time Served

do you not watch ou games last week bradford did not play the 4th quarter against ut chatt didnt play but one series in second quarter. stoops pulls his starter the same that brown does but i agree that leach wont pull harrold
post #3 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 05:35 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicbluegt
do you not watch ou games last week bradford did not play the 4th quarter against ut chatt didnt play but one series in second quarter. stoops pulls his starter the same that brown does but i agree that leach wont pull harrold
"Harrell"...OU is not my team, but I pulled up the box scores on the games (so I would have some credibility on this issue) and Bradford stays in longer than McCoy. I didn't say Stoops "never" pulls Bradford, but it's rare.

Also, this applies more to Harrell, since he's a top candidate.

post #4 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 08:14 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

McCoy should be nominated, but I just don't see him getting picked over Harrell or "Pig Thrower" Bradford ("Pig Thrower" should be his Cherokee name).

Don't get me wrong (or put words in my mouth), McCoy is a great QB. But I think even if Harrell and Bradford got pulled from games as often as McCoy, he'd still be #3.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #5 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 08:23 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
"Harrell"...OU is not my team, but I pulled up the box scores on the games (so I would have some credibility on this issue) and Bradford stays in longer than McCoy. I didn't say Stoops "never" pulls Bradford, but it's rare.

Uh, Bradford has been pulled several times this year. In fact, every blow out (with the exception of TCU), he's been pulled. That's most of their games. In fact, by my count, only two games this season he stayed in until the end.
post #6 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 10:58 AM
CEO of......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Studly
yes you are bitching...the national media has had plaster molds of McCoy's penis made at about week 4 so they can stroke it while they talk about him and put it in their mouths during commercial breaks. ?

jealous that it wasn't in your mouth?
post #7 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Potts has thrown some balls during games, upon further review. My question still remains, though.

Studly, your hatred for UT makes you an asshole (again) when it comes to simple conversation. Have I REALLY been a big-time "homer" on this board? I think I've been pretty damn realistic, except when you show your ass (which is often). If you don't want to participate in one of my threads, then don't. I said I'm not bitching, and I'm not. I was expressing a thought about Mack Brown and his thinking. I'm not even saying McCoy DESERVES a Heisman, am I? So again, so you understand, Fuck you. As long as Tebow doesn't get it again, I don't really care who gets it. At this point in time, Harrell's numbers should make him the front-runner.

post #8 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 11:54 AM
Fear the Stashe

Bradfords been pulled out also in the 4th.

If Harrell loses any games, he's going to lose it to someone like Tebow.
post #9 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 12:12 PM
Good times

Harrell was pulled Saturday against OSU.

n/a
post #10 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 12:53 PM
Time Served

Quote:

This is rediculous.........post the links to the box scores.........I watch EVERY OU game no matter what the score........Bradford has been pulled plenty this year. It's the furthest thing from rare, I assure you.
post #11 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 12:58 PM
Time Served

http://www.soonersports.com/sports/m....html#TEAM.IND

Joey Hazle (OU's backup) has played NINE games this year and is 19 of 26..........he isn't going to throw the ball very much because by the end of the game, Stoops is running the ball more. The Sooners are 9-1...........with the only game he DIDN'T play in is the Texas game. And you may not have said he NEVER pulls him but you did say and I quote, "and Stoops doesn't pull Bradford, no matter the score". I know Stoops has the track record of running up the score but Bradford doesn't play late in games.
post #12 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stock85

Joey Hazle (OU's backup) has played NINE games this year and is 19 of 26..........he isn't going to throw the ball very much because by the end of the game, Stoops is running the ball more. The Sooners are 9-1...........with the only game he DIDN'T play in is the Texas game. And you may not have said he NEVER pulls him but you did say and I quote, "and Stoops doesn't pull Bradford, no matter the score". I know Stoops has the track record of running up the score but Bradford doesn't play late in games.
So your argument is his back-up has thrown 26 balls this year?

UT beat OU. Get over it....

post #13 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 02:10 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
ok, I apologize for taking your threads and previous questions as you "bitching"....I am lumping you in with the majority of Texas fans who come on here and put blinders on and bitch and make excuses. For the most part, you are not like those morons. Yes, I hate UT, but you can thank your fellow fans and the national media for that.

So to answer your question without sarcasm, McCoy was all but already standing at the podium at the DAC 2 weeks ago, so no, him being pulled from games has not and will not effect the voting. What will effect it is if TTU beats Sooner, then Graham Harrell has it in the bag....unless Crabtree goes off for 8 catches for 200+ and 6 TD's all on screen passes. In fact, as long as Harrell has a good showing..which he will because Sooner defense is pretty suspect, it his his.

Tebow will not win it again because the top 3 QB's in the Big 12 have garnered so much attention this year it will be one of them....and Tebow has always won it, so some voters will take that into account.
At this point in time, Harrell (as much as I dislike him) should be the front-runner. As you said, if he shows well, he will win it. OU's defense is suspect, and we could see a repeat of the TT-OSU game if the Raiders start to roll...Crabtree is an animal, and the "Randy Moss" of college football. The guy just makes shit happen day in and day out. I just don't want Tebow to win it.

post #14 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 02:15 PM
Time Served

Why do you not want Tebow to win again hell you all act like he has won the damn thing 17 times in a row it was just once and dont worry he wont win again cause his numbers arent there. Hell everyone is riding Colts dick anyway so i dont think he will have a problem winning it.
post #15 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 02:17 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshscoupe
Why do you not want Tebow to win again hell you all act like he has won the damn thing 17 times in a row it was just once and dont worry he wont win again cause his numbers arent there. Hell everyone is riding Colts dick anyway so i dont think he will have a problem winning it.
I just don't want him to win it, that's all. I think that team is over-rated, too.

post #16 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 02:20 PM
Time Served

To each is own we will see come NC time and if they make it there and lose i will personally issue an apology to everyone but i just dont see them making the NC game and losing it. just my 2 cents. but you are all right Tebow should not win it again to many other people ahead of him.
post #17 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 02:21 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:

He threw NO balls against K state, Kansas, A&M, and had 3 throws in the Neb. game. The box scores are tougher to get too in the earlier games. When a guy goes in to run the clock out on the final possession, that doesn't count. I'm talking about extended play. IF I had a Heisman candidate (a true shot at it), I would play him every down until the last possession to give him a shot. I don't care who it is. I'm not saying Leach or Stoops has done anything wrong...to the contrary. I think they've done things right for their QB's to set records and be in the headlines this time of year.

post #18 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 02:24 PM
GoT mIlK

id rather win a national championship than a heisman.....

sLoW 5.0 waitin on parts...

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America
post #19 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 02:27 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Leach and Stoops have to do that because they don't have someone like Brent Musberger running their Heisman Campaigns like McCoy does.

LMAO and so true along with everyopne else riding his dick.
post #20 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 02:39 PM
Time Served

Quote:
So your argument is his back-up has thrown 26 balls this year?

UT beat OU. Get over it....

Typical Texas fan......What the fuck does Texas beating OU have to do with anything, dumbass....I'm over it.......I'm just saying Hazle has had playing time. Potts has played 36 downs, Halzle 28 downs and Chiles 58 and of some of those 58 he was a reciever...........if you are trying to tell me that 20 extra plays makes a Heisman.........you're an even bigger Texas homer than I thought..........McCoy had four straight games on National T.V. to get his exposure.........name another that has had that much time? Bradford has 17 more pass attempts than McCoy with 600 more yards.........TD's are a wash because Colt is MUCH better runner than Bradford...........I think Colt is the frontrunner and should win it...........so take the Texas Tech cock out your ass and relax.
post #21 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 03:34 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Typical Texas fan......What the fuck does Texas beating OU have to do with anything, dumbass....I'm over it.......I'm just saying Hazle has had playing time. Potts has played 36 downs, Halzle 28 downs and Chiles 58 and of some of those 58 he was a reciever...........if you are trying to tell me that 20 extra plays makes a Heisman.........you're an even bigger Texas homer than I thought..........McCoy had four straight games on National T.V. to get his exposure.........name another that has had that much time? Bradford has 17 more pass attempts than McCoy with 600 more yards.........TD's are a wash because Colt is MUCH better runner than Bradford...........I think Colt is the frontrunner and should win it...........so take the Texas Tech cock out your ass and relax.
Fuck you, Cockbite. You don't know me, so shove your 97 posts' up your Okie ass. Read my fucking posts', dumbfuck. Where does it say I think McCoy deserves a Heisman? NOWHERE, Dad. Can 20 extra plays help? Fuckin' aye. Please read enough of my posts' before jumping in about my "homer" status. Again...fuck you.

post #22 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 03:35 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Leach and Stoops have to do that because they don't have someone like Brent Musberger running their Heisman Campaigns like McCoy does.
LOL!

post #23 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 03:44 PM
Lifer

Quote:
wow, between you and badass2000gt, I am not sure who is stupider.....and you are both Texas fans...go figure.
We arent the ones that talked about Colt McCoy's dick, faggot.
post #24 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 03:47 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo89cpe
id rather win a national championship than a heisman.....
I totally agree.

post #25 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 04:12 PM
Dyno Racing King!!!

You guys are all a trip. All 3 of the Big 12's top QB's are deserving of consideration and even winning the award. As of right now, no one could argue legitimately against any of them. All have played outstanding. McCoy has big wins over OU, Mizzou, and OSU. Harrell has big wins over UT and OSU. Bradford doesn't have any huge wins this year, but he's been spetacular. I UT's loss, McCoy did his job. Yes, the offense started slowly, but they outgained TT in the second half, and McCoy led them on what should have been the winning drive. Harrell then did what Heisman winners do -- he led them back down the field and thanks to the best player on TT, Crabs, they won the game. Both of them have had Heisman performances when needed. Bradford played outstanding in the lost to UT as well. He will get his chance in a few weeks.

You can't just look at stats. Obviously, TT throws the ball so much more, so Harrell's stats should be more impressive. Colt and UT run the ball more, so he should have way more rushing yards. OU and Bradford are explosive, so Bradford is going to have stats somewhere in the middle with tons of TD's as they continue to railroad opponents. Honestly, I don't know how you'd choose between Harrell and McCoy right now. If I had a vote, today it would go to Harrell. Yes, I'm a UT fan, but that's what I think today. McCoy would be a close second followed by Bradford. The coming weeks my change that. In no way shape or form should the trophy go outside of the Big 12.

Juiceweezl
Dallas, TX
2000 Black GT
2V with a fuel pump and some other goodies
Touched by the hand of a tuning god -- Mr. Wilson
post #26 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 04:14 PM
Good times

Crabtree for Heisman

Problem solved.

n/a
post #27 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 04:27 PM
CEO of......

hey studly- you said you graduated from Tech but you root for the Sooners? It must really suck being you, huh?
post #28 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 04:50 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiceweezl
You guys are all a trip. All 3 of the Big 12's top QB's are deserving of consideration and even winning the award. As of right now, no one could argue legitimately against any of them. All have played outstanding. McCoy has big wins over OU, Mizzou, and OSU. Harrell has big wins over UT and OSU. Bradford doesn't have any huge wins this year, but he's been spetacular. I UT's loss, McCoy did his job. Yes, the offense started slowly, but they outgained TT in the second half, and McCoy led them on what should have been the winning drive. Harrell then did what Heisman winners do -- he led them back down the field and thanks to the best player on TT, Crabs, they won the game. Both of them have had Heisman performances when needed. Bradford played outstanding in the lost to UT as well. He will get his chance in a few weeks.

You can't just look at stats. Obviously, TT throws the ball so much more, so Harrell's stats should be more impressive. Colt and UT run the ball more, so he should have way more rushing yards. OU and Bradford are explosive, so Bradford is going to have stats somewhere in the middle with tons of TD's as they continue to railroad opponents. Honestly, I don't know how you'd choose between Harrell and McCoy right now. If I had a vote, today it would go to Harrell. Yes, I'm a UT fan, but that's what I think today. McCoy would be a close second followed by Bradford. The coming weeks my change that. In no way shape or form should the trophy go outside of the Big 12.
I know I'm a trip. I also know I lose my cool some, too. I shouldn't. I feel that Harrell really has the upper hand, because he IS all about passing. I'm not sure that McCoy's running yardage is really that much of a factor. To a running back, yeah. A HUGE factor is how Tech does against OU. If they beat OU, and Harrell has a typical game of his, I think he's a lock. Tech has put up huge numbers offensively for years, but lacked in defense. This year, they have stepped it up defensively, and they are for real. OU is a little beat up on the defensive side of the ball, and I think Tech might just tear that ass up...

post #29 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Fuck you, Cockbite. You don't know me, so shove your 97 posts' up your Okie ass. Read my fucking posts', dumbfuck. Where does it say I think McCoy deserves a Heisman? NOWHERE, Dad. Can 20 extra plays help? Fuckin' aye. Please read enough of my posts' before jumping in about my "homer" status. Again...fuck you.

Awe someone got their feelers hurt........You don't know me either fuckstick......you are the one crying like a little bitch because Mack isn't playing him long enough.........because I have 97 posts I don't anything? Get a clue..........and for the record.....born and bred in Dallas, Texas...........so fuck you!

Last edited by stock85; 11-12-2008 at 05:57 PM.
post #30 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 06:25 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Awe someone got their feelers hurt........You don't know me either fuckstick......you are the one crying like a little bitch because Mack isn't playing him long enough.........because I have 97 posts I don't anything? Get a clue..........and for the record.....born and bred in Dallas, Texas...........so fuck you!
That you, Cockbite? LOL! Pussy is as pussy does...So you never went to OU? Figures. I wasn't crying like a bitch, but made a comment about how I would go about it. That's all...no more, no less. You bitches better buckle-up for Tech. UT whipped your ass, but it can get a lot worse, and just might...

post #31 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 06:33 PM
Fear the Stashe

Quote:
the reason you couldn't talk about it is because it was already in your mouth, nobody would be able to understand you anyway....much like most of your posts.
LOL ouch..

But Its Grahams pretty much if he beats OU.
It'll swing to Bradford if we can beat Tech.

My logic pretty much is that Tebow will win it if Bradford loses to OSU & Harrell loses to OU, assuming Tebow wins out & puts up his ridiculous stats.
post #32 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 06:35 PM
Time Served

Quote:
That you, Cockbite? LOL! Pussy is as pussy does...So you never went to OU? Figures. I wasn't crying like a bitch, but made a comment about how I would go about it. That's all...no more, no less. You bitches better buckle-up for Tech. UT whipped your ass, but it can get a lot worse, and just might...
Didn't say I didn't go fuckstick..........said I was born and bred in Texas. You were crying like a bitch...........and you better hope that Tech loses or you can kiss your NC hopes good bye...........that's the only chance you have for going. Yeah that Texas game was quite an ass whipping seeing as how OU lead MOST of the game............in the end the stronger team won, but make no mistake about it, it wasn't a whippin.
post #33 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 06:52 PM
Time Served

ALRIGHT............I'm up to 100 POSTS!!!!! I'm slowly getting smarter!
post #34 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky
LOL ouch..

But Its Grahams pretty much if he beats OU.
It'll swing to Bradford if we can beat Tech.

My logic pretty much is that Tebow will win it if Bradford loses to OSU & Harrell loses to OU, assuming Tebow wins out & puts up his ridiculous stats.

Tebow wont put up those numbers because they are trying to use other options such as the different running backs. he wont put up half what he did last year.
post #35 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 07:05 PM
Fear the Stashe

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshscoupe
Tebow wont put up those numbers because they are trying to use other options such as the different running backs. he wont put up half what he did last year.
i know, but the media loves him.. just like how they were with Chase earlier in the season when they fell in love with him.
post #36 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 09:53 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Didn't say I didn't go fuckstick..........said I was born and bred in Texas. You were crying like a bitch...........and you better hope that Tech loses or you can kiss your NC hopes good bye...........that's the only chance you have for going. Yeah that Texas game was quite an ass whipping seeing as how OU lead MOST of the game............in the end the stronger team won, but make no mistake about it, it wasn't a whippin.
So you went to OU? An alum? Bullshit. Graduation year?
I'd say 10 points was enough, wouldn't you? If you weren't so fucking stupid, and read my posts' before you jumped in like a 10-year-old, you'd know I'm no "homer". Where was this "crying like a bitch" stuff, turd-poker? Tech took it too UT, and I was here. No excuses. Always have been, but you wouldn't know that. In my opinion, UT doesn't deserve to be in the NC, and neither does OU. I would NEVER root for OU, and even if they win, UT won't get the bid. That's OK with me. I'll just watch you squirm for the next year...

post #37 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 10:19 PM
Never settle always excel

Quote:

I figure Leach needs to run the score up just to get respect. Sad to say but God help Texas Tech BCS wise if they don't blow the socks off everyone in their way ranked below them. I would have thought they would have moved up in the BCS ranking to #1 seeing that they easily beat the #9 team while Bama struggled into OT against a #15 ranked LSU. I hope Tech wins out and puts a National Title on their shelf. For one my girlfriend is a Tech grad and secondly that would mean 3 Big 12 teams have Titles since 2000.
post #38 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-13-2008, 04:14 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
I figure Leach needs to run the score up just to get respect. Sad to say but God help Texas Tech BCS wise if they don't blow the socks off everyone in their way ranked below them. I would have thought they would have moved up in the BCS ranking to #1 seeing that they easily beat the #9 team while Bama struggled into OT against a #15 ranked LSU. I hope Tech wins out and puts a National Title on their shelf. For one my girlfriend is a Tech grad and secondly that would mean 3 Big 12 teams have Titles since 2000.
I too, think 'Bama is over-rated, and that game against an "OK" LSU proved it. It's too bad they couldn't have fallen like Penn St. did that weekend.

Tech is the real deal this year, and if they bust up OU, it will be hard to ignore them. I think they would DRUM 'Bama...

post #39 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-13-2008, 12:38 PM
Time Served

Quote:
So you went to OU? An alum? Bullshit. Graduation year?
I'd say 10 points was enough, wouldn't you? If you weren't so fucking stupid, and read my posts' before you jumped in like a 10-year-old, you'd know I'm no "homer". Where was this "crying like a bitch" stuff, turd-poker? Tech took it too UT, and I was here. No excuses. Always have been, but you wouldn't know that. In my opinion, UT doesn't deserve to be in the NC, and neither does OU. I would NEVER root for OU, and even if they win, UT won't get the bid. That's OK with me. I'll just watch you squirm for the next year...

I'm the 10 year old, hahahah that's funny you were the one that started the name callin little girl. One point would have been enough, but like I said it was no domination. No I didn't graduate but I did go there for two years......some extenuating circumstances, you wouldn't understand. Why exactly doesn't UT or OU deserve it, that makes no sense........they both have one loss just like everyone else behind them. Squirm..........no sir, I don't live and die by college football, I look at it as entertainment and love pissin dumbasses like you off, especially Texas fans.
post #40 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-13-2008, 03:58 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I'm the 10 year old, hahahah that's funny you were the one that started the name callin little girl. One point would have been enough, but like I said it was no domination. No I didn't graduate but I did go there for two years......some extenuating circumstances, you wouldn't understand. Why exactly doesn't UT or OU deserve it, that makes no sense........they both have one loss just like everyone else behind them. Squirm..........no sir, I don't live and die by college football, I look at it as entertainment and love pissin dumbasses like you off, especially Texas fans.
So you are a 10 year old. Cause you love pissing people off like a immature little kid.
post #41 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-13-2008, 04:05 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Bitch, please... go back to YOUR post #24, and tell me who started this name-calling.

Again, you jumped in this thread about the "cock in your ass...", right?

You started this bullshit...

post #42 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-13-2008, 04:08 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
So you are a 10 year old. Cause you love pissing people off like a immature little kid.
Post #24...he's wrong AND a liar...

post #43 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-13-2008, 06:30 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt

Yep 10 years old.
post #44 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-13-2008, 06:31 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Post #24...he's wrong AND a liar...

You're right I started it.........UT beat OU get over it.........has to do with what? I did start the name calling, I stand corrected.
post #45 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-13-2008, 07:19 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
you really are a fucking moron who can't comprehend simple English. I mean really, do you work at being a dumb ass? I would try and explain why your statement is 100% incorrect, but I doubt you would understand, being that you are the dumbest mother fucker in these forums, next to badass2000gt of course.

wow, so instead of answering my question, you talk shit like a little junior high girl. Good going cockbreath, i think you just proved everybodies point about you. Think i'm going to start calling you MJ
post #46 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-13-2008, 08:15 PM
Meeeeooowww

Thumbs down

I hope Colt doesn't win that jinx award.

post #47 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-13-2008, 10:18 PM
Lifer

they always say that a system qb like harrell can never be considered for the heisman trophy because even though they may throw 3000more yards than tebow and throw for higher percentages and more td's what it comes down to is tebow makes his team better and they win games against tough competition and get to bcs bowl games yadda yadda if tech wins out and harrell is not considered they can take all those explanations about how they are chosen and shove them up their ass...

1995 cobra bolt ons red with black cloth 1.76 60'

13.27 at 102.83 6123' air ... in shop getting procharged d1sc canfield heads etc etc
post #48 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 06:31 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy532
they always say that a system qb like harrell can never be considered for the heisman trophy because even though they may throw 3000more yards than tebow and throw for higher percentages and more td's what it comes down to is tebow makes his team better and they win games against tough competition and get to bcs bowl games yadda yadda if tech wins out and harrell is not considered they can take all those explanations about how they are chosen and shove them up their ass...

I don't think you have to worry about this year, if Harrell wins in Norman, I believe it's between him and Tebow and I don't think they'll give it to him twice. Harrell will be the front runner IMO if he can win in Norman.
post #49 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 07:35 AM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy532
if tech goes undefeated it is his, if they lose then it depends on bama and what they do, but i think tebow will win his second one.
post #50 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 01:23 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
like I said, you can't comprehend simple English. What about "you are 100% wrong" do you not understand? I answered your question, you are just too big of a dumb ass to realize it. Does someone need to buy you a thesaurus so you can take complex words like "wrong" and make them easier for you to understand?

you just saying i am wrong is not answering my question, ya duschebag. I'm glad all sooner fans on here aren't as annoying as you are
Sponsored Links
Advertisement