Let's talk Cowboys.... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Let's talk Cowboys....

So....

*How much more vocal do fans need to be, before Jerry listens? You know, as much as he's hurting for ticket sales at the new stadium, one would think he'd quit ignoring the multiple 800 lb gorillas in the corner.

*Over/under on Wade making it through the season? If he goes, who are other viable options? Only one I see is Bill Cowher, and I don't see him taking another coaching job.

*Over/under on someone finally fucking blaming Jason 'Red Jesus' Garrett for his lack of creativity, lack of effective play calling, repetition of the same goddamned plays week in and week out? How in the hell does he come out each week, unscathed? Yes, the dude is smart. Yes, he graduated from Princeton, blah blah blah. At this point, the "offensive genius" either did a really good job of fooling everyone, or he's overthinking shit. But really, I don't see how overthinking leads to running the same fucking set of plays, week after week; ESPECIALLY when all the other teams have figured his scheme out.

*So, Wade took over defensive play calling. While they haven't looked phenomenal, they have looked muh improved in the last two weeks. What I don't get, is why the fuck is Brian Stewart still on the sidelines? Any D Coords out there worth looking at?

*Bruce Read - I've only said it a million times. Biggest fucking failure in the Cowboys franchise. Why is he still here again?

*Obviously, any playoff appearance would be due to a Wild Card. Cowboys need to win out, and some other top dogs need to fall for that to happen. I feel confident that with a healthy team after the bye week, we CAN beat Washington. No problem beating Philly. Might not be easy, but it can happen. And I also see no problem beating NY, with a healthy team. Had the O been able to move the ball yesterday, that game could have been won. Defense showed up, and did their jobs. Forced more turnovers this week than they have all season. Too bad the O couldn't capitalize on it.

Input? Thoughts? Even you nutswinging haters can feel free to give your input.

Krazy Kris- If you come in here with 'hahahahahahaha' or 'cowboys suck', I'm going to put my foot so far up your mother's rancid cunt, that her mother's mother's mother will be able to taste the shit I just stepped in. Just sayin.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 11:13 AM
GoT mIlK

I cringed the whole game ... They need to go ahead and fire wade.. Hes gutless and doesnt show any emotion... We need another jimmy johnson type... Just imo

sLoW 5.0 waitin on parts...

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 11:16 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo89cpe
Hes gutless and doesnt show any emotion...

Horseshit. He shows plenty of emotion. He's got that permanent "Aww shucks" look on his face as he watches his HC position fade in to the dark.

For the record, I don't think another Jimmy type is what they need. They need someone to motivate them, not run them down. Look at the effect Parcells had on the team. They need a good balance.

post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 11:17 AM
AKA Kimbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
So....

*How much more vocal do fans need to be, before Jerry listens? You know, as much as he's hurting for ticket sales at the new stadium, one would think he'd quit ignoring the multiple 800 lb gorillas in the corner.

*Over/under on Wade making it through the season? If he goes, who are other viable options? Only one I see is Bill Cowher, and I don't see him taking another coaching job.

*Over/under on someone finally fucking blaming Jason 'Red Jesus' Garrett for his lack of creativity, lack of effective play calling, repetition of the same goddamned plays week in and week out? How in the hell does he come out each week, unscathed? Yes, the dude is smart. Yes, he graduated from Princeton, blah blah blah. At this point, the "offensive genius" either did a really good job of fooling everyone, or he's overthinking shit. But really, I don't see how overthinking leads to running the same fucking set of plays, week after week; ESPECIALLY when all the other teams have figured his scheme out.

*So, Wade took over defensive play calling. While they haven't looked phenomenal, they have looked muh improved in the last two weeks. What I don't get, is why the fuck is Brian Stewart still on the sidelines? Any D Coords out there worth looking at?

*Bruce Read - I've only said it a million times. Biggest fucking failure in the Cowboys franchise. Why is he still here again?

*Obviously, any playoff appearance would be due to a Wild Card. Cowboys need to win out, and some other top dogs need to fall for that to happen. I feel confident that with a healthy team after the bye week, we CAN beat Washington. No problem beating Philly. Might not be easy, but it can happen. And I also see no problem beating NY, with a healthy team. Had the O been able to move the ball yesterday, that game could have been won. Defense showed up, and did their jobs. Forced more turnovers this week than they have all season. Too bad the O couldn't capitalize on it.

Input? Thoughts? Even you nutswinging haters can feel free to give your input.

Krazy Kris- If you come in here with 'hahahahahahaha' or 'cowboys suck', I'm going to put my foot so far up your mother's rancid cunt, that her mother's mother's mother will be able to taste the shit I just stepped in. Just sayin.
*i think wade will finish the Season

*that game yesterday with the O playing half way decent is a Win

*I honestly think Jerry jones is super pissed right now but is still holding out hope that they make the playoffs (as well as me) after all the Last 2 out of 3 years the champ has been a Wild Card and to tell you the truth im still not gonna throw in the towel and say this season is over

*and Fuck Krazy Kris he knows dick about football
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 11:19 AM
Lifer

Coop, I don't know what to say. The team looks uninspired to me. Maybe because of the loss of Romo? Our pass rush has faded, and we can't stop the run well, either. The secondary doesn't have a clue on coverages, and when they catch up to them, they can't tackle. Can they turn it around? They have the talent to do it. Is Wade the guy? I'm starting to think probably not. Is Garrett the guy? He would probably be as effective as Wade.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 11:25 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Coop, I don't know what to say. The team looks uninspired to me. Maybe because of the loss of Romo? Our pass rush has faded, and we can't stop the run well, either. The secondary doesn't have a clue on coverages, and when they catch up to them, they can't tackle. Can they turn it around? They have the talent to do it. Is Wade the guy? I'm starting to think probably not. Is Garrett the guy? He would probably be as effective as Wade.

Jason Garrett is NOT the fucking answer for head coach. He's made that quite apparent to me. I don't know why everyone else is too scared to talk bad about him, but they're nutless pussies. I'm glad you recognize it though. I get so fucking tired of hearing GAC and Norm worshipping him week in and week out. He fucking sucks right now, plain and simple. He's better than his play calling has shown this year. I just wonder what the fuck he's holding back for.

Oh, and you know damn well the inspiration flew the coup long before Romo got hurt. I AM glad to see that Romo was able to laugh and have a good time over on the sidelines yesterday, while his team was getting beat like a herd of rented mules. Reminds me of when he used to be like that ON THE FIELD.
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 11:29 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Jason Garrett is NOT the fucking answer for head coach. He's made that quite apparent to me. I don't know why everyone else is too scared to talk bad about him, but they're nutless pussies. I'm glad you recognize it though. I get so fucking tired of hearing GAC and Norm worshipping him week in and week out. He fucking sucks right now, plain and simple. He's better than his play calling has shown this year. I just wonder what the fuck he's holding back for.

Oh, and you know damn well the inspiration flew the coup long before Romo got hurt. I AM glad to see that Romo was able to laugh and have a good time over on the sidelines yesterday, while his team was getting beat like a herd of rented mules. Reminds me of when he used to be like that ON THE FIELD.
When the smile left on the field, so did the magic. It's like he's not having fun anymore. It's kind of sad, really.

post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 11:29 AM
Lifer

Jerry needs to hire a real GM he has had enough time playing with his toy and they havent won a playoff game since. Cowher would be my first choice as next coach also, he said he wanted to take a couple years off then rethink coming back I cant see a better head coach position out there then the Cowboys so that should/could intise him back. Pittsburgh needs to beat Wash. tonight then we can beat them after the bye they will be right at the top of the wild card standings with Wash. with 2 fake teams after that.

post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 11:31 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSS
Jerry needs to hire a real GM he has had enough time playing with his toy and they havent won a playoff game since. Cowher would be my first choice as next coach also, he said he wanted to take a couple years off then rethink coming back I cant see a better head coach position out there then the Cowboys so that should/could intise him back. Pittsburgh needs to beat Wash. tonight then we can beat them after the bye they will be right at the top of the wild card standings with Wash. with 2 fake teams after that.

I think the Steelers will pull it off tonight. They were within an inch of beating NY last week, and Washington isn't as strong of a team.
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 11:47 AM
Lifer

1) I don't know how long he will tune out the fans, but decrease in sales might effect his fan outlook

2) He will play the res of the season but will be let go after. I hope he lets go of the whole coaching staff. Wade, Stewart, Garret, Houck, Read and whoever he hires to coach the next team I hope Jerry lets the coach decide who he wants on his staff, not GM jerry

3) Every Cowboys board I visit has fans blaming red jesus. How you cannot get 2 top of the line WR the ball much and run an effective RB in Felix Jones more than what 4 or 5 times total that he was in is beyond stupid. I think Garret is trying to get Wade fired by running a shitty offense and having the defense step up the game, which he knows won't happen because the defence sucks

4) This is the only team that seems like it never makes changes during the season. Hell the Chargers fired there DC mid season, why can't the Cowboys???

5) Who knows, another Wade Phillips pick, he won't fire him

6) I think this team has to many me players. Canty and Hamlin both got paid and now they suck, Flo, Gurode and Davis are playing like ass. Hell even big mouth Bradon Jacobs said they could see that the defense was confused, players pointing at each other calling each other out so they just ran it and had almost 200 yards rushing. This team sucks, the camp cupcake was a joke and it tops with the fact Wade doesn't use a more aggressive approach at practices

Red and White 98R1...Look now cause in a second I'm gonna pass you

You can pass me now, sold the bike =(
post #11 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 12:06 PM
yes, jluv

If Jerry could find a decent replacement I wouldn't give Wade until the end of the week. I do not think Garrett is the right replacement.

Cowher would be perfect, and it wouldn't surprise me. If the challenge and potential aren't enough, I'm sure Jerry would throw plenty of money at him. Then again, Jerry may not be willing to release enough control, and Cowher may not be okay with trying to deal with Jerry's heavy involvement.

The team doesn't look hyped. Hopefully Romo can come back and instantly make some big plays and light a new fire under the team. Otherwise, I see them getting down early in games and then practically giving up.
post #12 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 12:34 PM
Lifer

cough, cough. Not much to say here.
post #13 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 12:36 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
cough, cough. Not much to say here.
Then get the fuck out...

post #14 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 12:51 PM
Eagles>Cowboys

Once again, I will state in advance. I bleed Eagles green. But hope you can hear an outside opinion......

It is basically waht anybody who watches the games can see.

- The O line has been terrible. They played well early in the season and have done nothing since.
- Marion Barber is not near as good as everyone thinks. He is a back that can not carry the whole load, despite what everyone thinks. Felix Jones is needed badly.
- Romo's turnovers FINALLY hur t the team this year.
- Witten is the best TE in Football
- Defense is at best average. Their Run D is horrible and the secondary is a joke. They have played ONE inspired game this year. See Tampa Bay.
- Coach Wade Phillips is NOT the fit for this team
- Jones needs to keep his ass off the field and outta team operations.

Look at these Points For and against. Dallas ahs not played a good game since Green Bay. And yes, the Boys were hurting before Romo.....

TEAM W L T PF PA
NY Giants 7 1 0 226 129
Washington 6 2 0 165 145
Philadelphia 5 3 0 220 144
Dallas 5 4 0 216 219

Dallas can play with almost anyone in the NFC, but not like this they won't. teams are not afraid of their Defense and right now the NFC is passsing the Cowboys by. They will be damn lucky to get a Wild Card spot. Right now these teams are ahead of Dallas for that spot.....

Washington
Tampa Bay
Philly
Atlanta

Dallas has 2 outts 3 games coming up they SHOULD win. Just gotta see how all the other teams do in that stretch.

Eagles play NYG in Philly next Sunday night. HUGE game. Then they play Cincy and Baltimore on the road. No one has an easy road here, tougher teams will win the spots.

post #15 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 02:17 PM
Lifer

Just a couple of thoughts.

If the Cowboys are going to change D Coordinators they need to do so now, as in today. Even doing that the pickings would be slim as you would have to find someone who uses the same system, as changing the whole look of the defense would be impossible at this point in the season.

Getting Romo back will help out greatly. (I know great insight) This whole talk of him being a pussy is ridiculous. It has been said many times, he could play through the pain but due to the splint to protect the finger it was not possible to take the snap and have the ball in position to make a play.

While Garrett does need to take some of the blame, it is hard for him to really mix up the play calling when you have a unit that can not move the ball. Seriously how much can you mix up the play calling when your only options are run to the right/middle/left or throw a 3 yard pass.

Flozel Adams might be the most overrated offensive lineman in football.
post #16 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 02:50 PM
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS

I have to say again, i miss THE TUNA. Wade Phillips just got The Tuna left overs. Kind of like when Switzer got the Cowboys from Jimmy, they were already a bad ass team and Barry Switzer fucked everything up. I also think that if Bollinger started the full game against the Giants, the outcome would have been alot closer. Fire Wade, Garret and get Felix in the game on 1st and 2nd plays then get Barber "the workhorse" out on 3rd and 4th play runs.

~MILK~
post #17 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 02:56 PM
Custom Title

I know how you guys feel, my Bronco's started the year hot, and faded.

They have given the ball away so many times I can't even count that fucken high.

They've done studies you know.... 60% of the time, it works every time

post #18 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 03:01 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk
I have to say again, i miss THE TUNA. Wade Phillips just got The Tuna left overs. Kind of like when Switzer got the Cowboys from Jimmy, they were already a bad ass team and Barry Switzer fucked everything up. I also think that if Bollinger started the full game against the Giants, the outcome would have been alot closer. Fire Wade, Garret and get Felix in the game on 1st and 2nd plays then get Barber "the workhorse" out on 3rd and 4th play runs.

~MILK~
The Tuna? Piss on that yankee.

post #19 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 03:03 PM
Time Served

Football teams are built from the inside out, until the offensive and defensive lines begin doing their jobs, it wonít matter how many skilled position players they can put out there.

Defense Ė if you look at the teams that deploy a good 3-4 defense (Pittsburgh, NE) they have one thing in common, good defensive linemen. Maybe not guys that are going to get you 10 sacks a season, but guys that have to be double teamed, thatís what makes the 3-4 work, we donít have a single d-linemen that has to be double teamed, maybe Ratliff, on a good day.

Offense Ė until a QB has more than 2 seconds to throw the ball, and the running backs can get at least back to the LOS before getting hit, the offense isnít going anywhere.

As much as I would like them to fire Wade now, I donít think it will happen.
post #20 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 03:40 PM
Oooooooh-whee

Quote:
Originally Posted by LannyN9NE

Flozel Adams might be the most overrated offensive lineman in football.
He's sure proving that this season.

8/16/05
post #21 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 06:53 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
So....

See Tom Hicks

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #22 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 07:22 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums
He's sure proving that this season.

It hasn't been just this season. Flozell can play. My biggest bitch with him, is the fucking mistakes. I swear to god refs blowing whistles saying "false start, #76" haunt me in my dreams.
post #23 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 07:29 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Oh, and I'm just going to throw this out there.

If Jerry is going to throw a wad of money at someone to come coach this team, I say he should throw it at Andy Reid. That guy does more with less than any other coach in this leaugue. I fucking hate him, because of where he's at. I'd be ok with Jerry trying to hire him away though. So, when's his contract up?
post #24 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 07:30 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk
I have to say again, i miss THE TUNA.

Bill Parcells sucks as a coach. Sure, he was great 10 years ago, but the game passed him by several years ago. Don't get me wrong. He can build a hell of a team. But all he does is piss players off with his nagging like a woman, and piss fans off with his conservative play calling.
post #25 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 07:32 AM
What Can Brown Do For You

A motivator is needed, but you need more someone that knows how to use the talent on this team. I can't believe with the dual threat at the WR position you can't blow up defenses.

Romo is hurt that's a huge piece as we can all see, but to say that they were playing great with him is an overraction. He is the leader of this offense, but who is our leader on defense? Is it me or does our D not tackle?
post #26 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 07:38 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by regaltip
Is it me or does our D not tackle?

I'm convinced that's a byproduct of "camp cupcake" and no hitting in practice. When I played football, we hit every fucking day. Tackling drills every fucking day. I understand not wanting players to get hurt, but injuries happen. Jesus.

Greg Ellis tries to be the leader on D.
post #27 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 08:13 AM

Greg Ellis needs to stop crying about covering and do his job that he is asked to do. Leadership is missing on Defense and the D Cord is a joke!

Jerry is to blame for making the choice to not get a good backup QB.
post #28 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 08:16 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Greg Ellis needs to stop crying about covering and do his job that he is asked to do. Leadership is missing on Defense and the D Cord is a joke!

Jerry is to blame for making the choice to not get a good backup QB.

I agree. Culpepper and Simms were both out there. Not a big fan of Simms. Truth be told, not a big fan of Culpepper either. But either could have done a better job than BJ.

I'm still pissed they let Matt Moore go. He'd make a hell of a backup.
post #29 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 08:23 AM

Quote:
I agree. Culpepper and Simms were both out there. Not a big fan of Simms. Truth be told, not a big fan of Culpepper either. But either could have done a better job than BJ.

I'm still pissed they let Matt Moore go. He'd make a hell of a backup.

Look at Leftwich last night... are you kidding me! Jerry Jones keeps Brad Johnson over a younger more mobile QB? Then you sign Bollinger as a 3rd stringer?

Moore would have at least had some legs on him to run from the Defense b/c of the O-line not blocking!
post #30 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 08:32 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Look at Leftwich last night... are you kidding me! Jerry Jones keeps Brad Johnson over a younger more mobile QB? Then you sign Bollinger as a 3rd stringer?

Moore would have at least had some legs on him to run from the Defense b/c of the O-line not blocking!

I heard some retard on the radio yesterday, trying to defend the Cowboys loss. His exact words were "You can't win games in the NFL, without your starting QB." I laughed for a good little while.

Look at Tennessee. VY went down in what, week 3? Meaning they've won 5ish in a row with a backup. Look at Cincy. Won their first game all year, with a backup QB. Look at Minnesota.
post #31 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 08:43 AM

Quote:
I heard some retard on the radio yesterday, trying to defend the Cowboys loss. His exact words were "You can't win games in the NFL, without your starting QB." I laughed for a good little while.

Look at Tennessee. VY went down in what, week 3? Meaning they've won 5ish in a row with a backup. Look at Cincy. Won their first game all year, with a backup QB. Look at Minnesota.
I don't know if this team has learned a lesson at all in years past and all the stupid mistakes they have make and the QB position. Starting off with Q Car and down to Drew Bledsoe!
post #32 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 08:49 AM
Lifer

They don't look like they're having fun anymore. Last season Romo and TO and everyone looked like they were just having an absolute blast playing. This year they look like "God another 3 hours of this dumb fucking game before I can go home and fuck my supermodel wife."

They could also use a coach or player that will stand up and motivate them, call them out on shit, etc. Wade isn't doing it.

post #33 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 09:05 AM
AKA Kimbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor
They don't look like they're having fun anymore. Last season Romo and TO and everyone looked like they were just having an absolute blast playing. This year they look like "God another 3 hours of this dumb fucking game before I can go home and fuck my supermodel wife."

They could also use a coach or player that will stand up and motivate them, call them out on shit, etc. Wade isn't doing it.
thats because they are losing and/or playing like shit and they know it... you wouldnt have fun either
post #34 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:19 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I'm convinced that's a byproduct of "camp cupcake" and no hitting in practice. When I played football, we hit every fucking day. Tackling drills every fucking day. I understand not wanting players to get hurt, but injuries happen. Jesus.

Greg Ellis tries to be the leader on D.

I think Zach Thomas is taking over that role more than anyone, which should help.
post #35 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:37 AM

Zack Thomas needs to step up... Zack.. Bradie James... and DeMarcus Ware are leading the team with tackles but the rest of the group is just plain lazy!
post #36 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 11:58 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSSlow
thats because they are losing and/or playing like shit and they know it... you wouldnt have fun either
We won our first 3 or was it 4? Even with a 17 point lead on Cincinnati in that game they just looked dull.

post #37 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 02:20 PM
Lifer

If anybody watched the Steelers/Redskins game last night, thats the kind off defense I envy. Steelers run a 3-4 defense like no other and I wish the Cowboys would take notes and learn from. They played with passion and intensity that I don't see from the Cowboys

post #38 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 02:25 PM

We need to go back to the 3-4 it's not working out too well for us. Thanks be to the Tuna for doing that! But all the other work that he did is going to waste now.
post #39 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 02:27 PM
Lifer

Quote:
We need to go back to the 3-4 it's not working out too well for us. Thanks be to the Tuna for doing that! But all the other work that he did is going to waste now.
You mean the 4-3, the Cowboys currently use the 3-4

post #40 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by staticX
You mean the 4-3, the Cowboys currently use the 3-4
uh yeah your right...

I do miss having more guys rush the QB that's something I loved watching... Even though DeMarcus is playing a like beast!
post #41 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy kris
I was going to leave this thread alone but since you decided to be a douche bag here you go " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA COWBOYS SUCK A BIG FAT DONKEY DICK AND SO DO YOU" you fucking faggot

Call your great great gammy, and ask her if she can taste it yet.
post #42 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 03:52 PM
Check out my decor!

I love my Cowboys... even when they don't win and play like SHIT!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01

Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

post #43 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 06:42 PM
ese mi rey...

wade will finish the season and we need cowler but he wont coach...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoMoCoDriver View Post
No chinges con los cowboys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetfast50 View Post
Those who know me on a personal level, know i don't fuck around when it comes to making hp. I can make more horse power with a rock, stick, and a piece of twine then most of you could ever make in a life time.
post #44 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 08:41 AM
Money Made All Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by staticX
If anybody watched the Steelers/Redskins game last night, thats the kind off defense I envy. Steelers run a 3-4 defense like no other and I wish the Cowboys would take notes and learn from. They played with passion and intensity that I don't see from the Cowboys

Steelers have linebackers that are fast and like to hit people. They also have a front line that can get to the QB without a lot of help.
post #45 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 08:43 AM
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by gip99drop
Steelers have linebackers that are fast and like to hit people. They also have a front line that can get to the QB without a lot of help.

Not to mention one of the best safeties in the game and corners that can cover.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement