Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
Hopefully no one get's hurt, thrown in jail or suspended
Boy's - 13
Bye week - 9
We should be back to full strength when we go to Fed-Ex field, everyone that is hurt should be back with the exception of R.Williams, maybe the commish will give Pacman another chance
Pac has to sit out the Washington game, before Goodell reviews his suspension.
* Anthony Spencer was back on the field yesterday (hammie injury).
* Felix Jones *should* be back (hammie injury).
* Romo should be back. It will all come down to the potential risk of re-injuring the finger.
*Watkins should be back. He suited up yesterday, but I am not sure if he played.
* I'd expect Williams to be more involved at that point. He's got a full two weeks to get more in depth with the playbook, and learn the offense.
* T New is supposed to be back, and be 100% after the bye week. Sure would be nice if it's true, I'd like to see him actually show up at TX Stadium this season.
* Henry is already back, limited, but back. Two more weeks of rest/reps should get him ready to go for the Washington game.
*Kyle Koshier will hopefully be ready to go in the Was. game.
*Witten, obviously played, but did not produce. Hopefully the rest will help him out. Regardless, I think Bennett has stepped his production up, and isn't a terrible replacement while Witten is out.