7. Georgia
8. Texas Tech
9. Ohio State
10. Florida
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 02:59 PM
Time Served

Bcs sucks my Gators loose by 1 to a bad ole miss team and then beat the crap out of a #4 lsu team, USC gets dominated by oregon s. and beats a bad Washington State team and is ranked higher
post #3 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 03:16 PM
emg
Time Served

yeah this is bullshit(also a Florida Fan)

post #4 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 03:28 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by emg
yeah this is bullshit(also a Florida Fan)

Thats cool not many Florida fans around here thats where im from and i have a cousin that is an offensive lineman there #75 Phil Trautwein
post #5 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 03:31 PM
Recovering Lush

Florida is about where they should be. Maybe 9, but thats it. Top 4 are dead on.

(USC should be around 15)

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #6 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 03:54 PM
Time Served

florida is not where they should be look who geogia lost to both osus havnt played anyone tech yeah undefeated but who have they played its ok cause alot of these teams play each other and Florida will move up.
post #7 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 04:00 PM
Recovering Lush

FL has an L. Honestly, at this point in the season it doenst matter. They didnt take care of business and are paying the price. Either they will play their way in, or they wont.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshscoupe
florida is not where they should be look who geogia lost to both osus havnt played anyone tech yeah undefeated but who have they played its ok cause alot of these teams play each other and Florida will move up.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #8 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 04:13 PM
Time Served

True as do four teams ahead of them just sayin. not sayin they should be No. 1 just sayin they should be higher.
post #9 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 04:28 PM
Recovering Lush

Such as? Sooner has 1 L, but its to the #1 team. (for now.) Tech and OSU are undefeated. Penn State and Bama are properly ranked. I dont know enough about the other teams to comment.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #10 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 04:37 PM
Time Served

Ou ok and the undefeated yea maybe but who has osu played or tech the meat of there schedule is still to come. ohio state we all no who they lost to,georgia they lost to bama but have had a shitty season and to many close games plus florida will knock them off but they still should not be ahead. and USC they just blow. Not sayin Florida didnt do it to there self or they cant get back up cause most of the top 10 play one if not more of each other. Just think they should be higher but we will see at season end
post #11 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 04:40 PM
Recovering Lush

Tech may be #1 in 3 weeks...or they may be #20. Ditto for Okie Light

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #12 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 04:42 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
Tech may be #1 in 3 weeks...or they may be #20. Ditto for Okie Light
Not a horns fan at all but if Colt keeps playing great i dont see them loosing this year. Notice this year cause florida will beat them in theBCS championship game. HAHAHA lol
post #13 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 05:21 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......

Quote:
Not a horns fan at all but if Colt keeps playing great i dont see them loosing this year. Notice this year cause florida will beat them in theBCS championship game. HAHAHA lol

how so? is it going to be with that steller D they have, that allowed over 400 total yards to the celler team of the sec (arkansas)
post #14 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 05:28 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns

TCU looking good at 15th. They could win their last 4 games by 50 points each though and will never crack the 12th spot.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #15 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 05:30 PM
Lifer

Quote:
If the 'Horns keep playing the way they are now, no one will beat them.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #16 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 07:15 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
how so? is it going to be with that steller D they have, that allowed over 400 total yards to the celler team of the sec (arkansas)
It was a joke but since you want to be an asshole they only gave up 300 to ark and still one which if you watched the game did you check out the score it was murder and there problem that game was penalties. So sure ill give up 3 to 400 yards to someone and they only score 7 points and i score 38 i will do that all day.also did the same with lsu and it was also murder so if you no anything about Florida yes when you have a high octane offense and not so good d you will give up some yards. which how many did Texas give up to mizzou. It happens bro its College football
post #17 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 07:21 PM
Recovering Lush

HORRIBLE comparison. Texas was up 28-0, and then put it on cruise.

Quote:
It was a joke but since you want to be an asshole they only gave up 300 to ark and still one which if you watched the game did you check out the score it was murder and there problem that game was penalties. So sure ill give up 3 to 400 yards to someone and they only score 7 points and i score 38 i will do that all day.also did the same with lsu and it was also murder so if you no anything about Florida yes when you have a high octane offense and not so good d you will give up some yards. which how many did Texas give up to mizzou. It happens bro its College football

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #18 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 07:24 PM
emg
Time Served

i pray thats its texas vs florida in the BCS title game. me and joshscoupe will be the only one pulling for the gators on DFWstangs
post #19 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 07:37 PM
Time Served

Quote:
HORRIBLE comparison. Texas was up 28-0, and then put it on cruise.
yea hope it is Texas vs Florida not comparring but giving up yards happens Florida did the same they one that game against Ark 38-7. not compairing cause ark is no mizzou just saying when in college football you give up 300 to 400 yards and still win by 31 ill take that.
post #20 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 07:42 PM
Recovering Lush

If that happens I suspect there will be a few other frontrunners that join you.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #21 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 07:44 PM
Time Served

Quote:
If that happens I suspect there will be a few other frontrunners that join you.
Sad but yeah your prolly right.
post #22 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 09:02 PM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emg
i pray thats its texas vs florida in the BCS title game. me and joshscoupe will be the only one pulling for the gators on DFWstangs
there will be a lot more, i root for the sec in the bowl games, though i admit i am not much a gator fan if they make it to the title game i will root for them.
post #23 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 11:16 PM
Recovering Lush

That, too. Don't discount the resident SECers to support the conference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
there will be a lot more, i root for the sec in the bowl games, though i admit i am not much a gator fan if they make it to the title game i will root for them.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #24 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 11:17 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......

Quote:
yea hope it is Texas vs Florida not comparring but giving up yards happens Florida did the same they one that game against Ark 38-7. not compairing cause ark is no mizzou just saying when in college football you give up 300 to 400 yards and still win by 31 ill take that.

geez, if you're still in highschool, i feel sorry for your english teacher that has to grade your papers. Yikes

Arkansas offense so far....

416 against Auburn
361 against Florida
332 against Alabama
330 against Kentucky
191 against Texas, only 11 yards rushing against texas

this is why i brought up Arkansas and not mizzou, just making a point, just sayin
post #25 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 04:33 AM
Lifer

Quote:
geez, if you're still in highschool, i feel sorry for your english teacher that has to grade your papers. Yikes

416 against Auburn
361 against Florida
332 against Alabama
330 against Kentucky

this is why i brought up Arkansas and not mizzou, just making a point, just sayin
Those numbers against Florida and 'Bama can't be good to argue any case against Texas.

post #26 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 08:03 AM
BOOMER SOONER!

I like the #4 spot right now. Watching UT Saturday night was insane, the confidence boost that they got over beating OU doesn't look like it will slow down anytime soon(although I wouldn't mind them losing twice).

OU bounced back as usual & handled a decent KU squad. Even though it's almost immposible(because of voters), would be interesting to see OU & UT win out & everyone else in the top 5-10 lose another game....rematch in Miami?
post #27 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 08:06 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueThunder99TA
I like the #4 spot right now. Watching UT Saturday night was insane, the confidence boost that they got over beating OU doesn't look like it will slow down anytime soon(although I wouldn't mind them losing twice).

OU bounced back as usual & handled a decent KU squad. Even though it's almost immposible(because of voters), would be interesting to see OU & UT win out & everyone else in the top 5-10 lose another game....rematch in Miami?
I personally don't care for OU, but I think they could beat 'Bama and Penn St.

post #28 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 10:28 AM
Time Served

Quote:

416 against Auburn
361 against Florida
332 against Alabama
330 against Kentucky

Damn I forgot you where the spelling police. I did not know this was a formal paper asshat and like I said I dont give a fuck how many yards they give up if they win by 31. So good luck to you and whatever teams nuts your swinging from it will all come out in a few weeks. Just sayin Texas vs. Florida Gators win big. Thanks for playing along. ps you forgot to capitilize your I after your comma just sayin
post #29 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 10:29 AM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:

416 against Auburn
361 against Florida
332 against Alabama
330 against Kentucky

yea but bringing ark up at all this year is not going to be fair when you compare stats on games. they have a new coach, a new offense, new wr's, rb's and most of their D. they are going thru bad games with some outburst here and there, the only time they do well is when the coach goes back to just trying to run the ball. vs texas he tried to get cute by throwing on 1st down a lot and end up making his team throw more than they planned because they have the worst qb ever.
post #30 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 10:30 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Those numbers against Florida and 'Bama can't be good to argue any case against Texas.
No one is arguing a case against Texas I just said Florida should be ahead of a couple of people on that list.
post #31 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 12:12 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
yea but bringing ark up at all this year is not going to be fair when you compare stats on games. they have a new coach, a new offense, new wr's, rb's and most of their D. they are going thru bad games with some outburst here and there, the only time they do well is when the coach goes back to just trying to run the ball. vs texas he tried to get cute by throwing on 1st down a lot and end up making his team throw more than they planned because they have the worst qb ever.

I'm not bashing arkansas, i'm bashing the "all mighty" defenses of the SEC.
post #32 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 12:13 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......

Quote:
Damn I forgot you where the spelling police. I did not know this was a formal paper asshat and like I said I dont give a fuck how many yards they give up if they win by 31. So good luck to you and whatever teams nuts your swinging from it will all come out in a few weeks. Just sayin Texas vs. Florida Gators win big. Thanks for playing along. ps you forgot to capitilize your I after your comma just sayin

LMFAO, so what's your reasoning behind the gators winning big against texas? All you sec fans are funny.
post #33 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 12:27 PM
Time Served

Just supporting my team maybe they dont win or even make it to the title game i will be the first to say i was wrong. Better than the rest of these banwagon fags on here rooting for who jumps to # 1 from week to week. And yes i do beleive the SEC is the stronger conference. your thoughts of why its not. I always think my team will win or hope they will at least dont you.
post #34 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 01:09 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP
TCU looking good at 15th. They could win their last 4 games by 50 points each though and will never crack the 12th spot.

That's not entirely true..........they do play at Utah November 6th, in which one of the teams will get a BCS bid. Utah is currently 11th and if they and TCU keep winning......one of them will get the Bid
post #35 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 02:56 PM
Recovering Lush

Most of the people supporting team x or y have been doing so for quite a few years...... Not seeing any bandwaggoners here. What's your allegiance to Florida?

Quote:
Just supporting my team maybe they dont win or even make it to the title game i will be the first to say i was wrong. Better than the rest of these banwagon fags on here rooting for who jumps to # 1 from week to week. And yes i do beleive the SEC is the stronger conference. your thoughts of why its not. I always think my team will win or hope they will at least dont you.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #36 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 03:02 PM
Time Served

im from Florida and thats where most of my family went and i also have a cousin that is an offensive lineman for them right now. So you answer for everyone on her and say there are no bandwaggoners. I have seen a few in my short time on here.
post #37 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 03:11 PM
Lifer

Quote:
im from Florida and thats where most of my family went and i also have a cousin that is an offensive lineman for them right now. So you answer for everyone on her and say there are no bandwaggoners. I have seen a few in my short time on here.
The key is your "short time on here". We all have a pretty good history of who we consistently pull for.

post #38 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 03:14 PM
Time Served

Quote:
The key is your "short time on here". We all have a pretty good history of who we consistantly pull for.
With that being said i have still seen a few banwaggoners on here not saying you or hook em or anyone on this tread in particular but i have seen them on here.
post #39 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 03:21 PM
Lifer

Quote:
With that being said i have still seen a few banwaggoners on here not saying you or hook em or anyone on this tread in particular but i have seen them on here.
I was born in Austin in 1960, and was raised there. I attended amost every home game from 1969 through the '75 season. I did not attend UT in Austin, but stayed in the "system". My youngest daughter is a sophomore at UT in the McCombs School of Business. Trust me...I'm no bandwagoner.

post #40 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 03:23 PM
Time Served

Quote:
I was born in Austin in 1960, and was raised there. I attended amost every home game from 1969 through the '75 season. I did not attend UT in Austin, but stayed in the "system". My youngest daughter is a sophomore at UT in the McCombs School of Business. Trust me...I'm no bandwagoner.
When did i say you were hook em said that no one on this site was a banwagoner and i said i had to disagree.im sure alot of people are not but some are thats just life. I could care less if anyone is just showing that i wasnt either.
post #41 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 03:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Maybe those "ban(d)waggoners" have money on the game so they hop on board with a team? I don't know. All I know is that UT is looking amazing. What's Colt's completion % up to now? Over 80%? That shit is crazy. Hopefully UT will pull off another national championship win. I might have to make a trip down to Austin that week. It was crazy down there after they beat USC.
post #42 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 03:32 PM
Recovering Lush

From FL to Stephenville.....ouch.

Quote:
When did i say you were hook em said that no one on this site was a banwagoner and i said i had to disagree.im sure alot of people are not but some are thats just life. I could care less if anyone is just showing that i wasnt either.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #43 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 03:33 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopnut2
Maybe those "ban(d)waggoners" have money on the game so they hop on board with a team? I don't know. All I know is that UT is looking amazing. What's Colt's completion % up to now? Over 80%? That shit is crazy. Hopefully UT will pull off another national championship win. I might have to make a trip down to Austin that week. It was crazy down there after they beat USC.
My kid told me that Saturday night was fucking crazy in Austin after the game. The whole campus and 6th street was nuts! I don't think she's ever coming home...

post #44 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 03:34 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopnut2
You could be right i was just making my point. i had some friends down there then and thats what they said it was a good time.
post #45 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 03:35 PM
Time Served

Quote:
My kid told me that Saturday night was fucking crazy in Austin after the game. The whole campus and 6th street was nuts! I don't think she's ever coming home...
Would you i dont even like the Longhorns but when i visit friends i dont want to come home. my d 2 school doesnt have those kind of parties.
post #46 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 03:38 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Would you i dont even like the Longhorns but when i visit friends i dont want to come home. my d 2 school doesnt have those kind of parties.
I had to leave Austin in 1976, and have wished I was still there every day since...

post #47 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 03:38 PM
Time Served

Quote:
From FL to Stephenville.....ouch.
Actually tried the florida thing and flunked out moved to Ft worth with my dads side of the family and saw that Tarleton has a highly recognized Accounting program so i graduate in May then im going back to FT.Worth
post #48 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 03:40 PM
Time Served

Quote:
I had to leave Austin in 1976, and have wished I was still there every day since...
do you think you will ever go back.
post #49 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 03:42 PM
Lifer

Quote:
do you think you will ever go back.
At this point, maybe when I retire. I'm a homebuilder, and it would be very difficult to pick up and start over again. But...I've done a few crazy things before, too.

post #50 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 03:50 PM
Time Served

Quote:
At this point, maybe when I retire. I'm a homebuilder, and it would be very difficult to pick up and start over again. But...I've done a few crazy things before, too.
Yea i would love to go back to Florida but i took a job at Southwestern bell in there accounting dept. when i graduate. And to get my brokerage licsence in Real Estate i have to work under someone for 6 months and the person just so happens to be at UTA so no going back for me right now either.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement