Where do I need help -- Fantasy Football Roster - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-13-2008, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
Dyno Racing King!!!

Where do I need help -- Fantasy Football Roster

Okay, it's the mid-season stretch, and my team is starting to come together nicely. I'm in the middle of the pack with a losing record of 2-4, but I have the most total points scored by at least 30 points over 2nd place. That's including the terrible performances by Edwards and Larry Johnson last weekend. Anyway, where do I need help? I have some players that I can move including one of the tight ends and a possible receiver. I just swung a trade today to put Michael Turner and Jonathon Steward on my roster by giving up Larry Johnson and Kyle Orton.

We play a QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, TE, WR/RB, WR/TE, K, DEF. Rushing is 10 yds/pt. Receiving is 15 yds/pt. All TD's are worth 6. Yardage bonuses at 100 yards.

My roster:

QB's: Aaron Rodgers & Trent Edwards
RB's: Clinton Portis, LaDanian Tomlinson, Michael Turner, Jonathon Stewart, Correll Buckhalter
WR's: Reggie Wayne, Plaxico Burress, L. Coles, Roy Williams, Isaac Bruce
TE's: Tony Gonzalez, Kellen Winslow
K: Mason Crosby
DEF: Tennessee and Washington.

Obviously I could move a TE and one of my 3rd WR's such as Coles, Williams, or Bruce. What do I need in return though? Thanks.

Juiceweezl
Dallas, TX
2000 Black GT
2V with a fuel pump and some other goodies
Touched by the hand of a tuning god -- Mr. Wilson
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-13-2008, 10:40 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiceweezl
Okay, it's the mid-season stretch, and my team is starting to come together nicely. I'm in the middle of the pack with a losing record of 2-4, but I have the most total points scored by at least 30 points over 2nd place. That's including the terrible performances by Edwards and Larry Johnson last weekend. Anyway, where do I need help? I have some players that I can move including one of the tight ends and a possible receiver. I just swung a trade today to put Michael Turner and Jonathon Steward on my roster by giving up Larry Johnson and Kyle Orton.

We play a QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, TE, WR/RB, WR/TE, K, DEF. Rushing is 10 yds/pt. Receiving is 15 yds/pt. All TD's are worth 6. Yardage bonuses at 100 yards.

My roster:

QB's: Aaron Rodgers & Trent Edwards
RB's: Clinton Portis, LaDanian Tomlinson, Michael Turner, Jonathon Stewart, Correll Buckhalter
WR's: Reggie Wayne, Plaxico Burress, L. Coles, Roy Williams, Isaac Bruce
TE's: Tony Gonzalez, Kellen Winslow
K: Mason Crosby
DEF: Tennessee and Washington.

Obviously I could move a TE and one of my 3rd WR's such as Coles, Williams, or Bruce. What do I need in return though? Thanks.

I honestly would stand pat. Winslow has some illness so you never know if he is going to be healthy and Gonzalez isn't a lock due to QB play. The other positions you have big play guys and with Rodgers showing he can play thru injuries and connected with Jennings you are in good shape there as well.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-14-2008, 06:10 AM
LUCIFER

I think these players:

Roy Williams, Isaac Bruce, Tony Gonzalez, Kellen Winslow

Could be dumped to try and get some better talent. Your QB & RB positions are strong along with your defense as well. The other WR's you have are good but I'd work on a better TE and possibly another WR

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED

Sponsored Links
Advertisement