well great we might be losing pacman

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....f3a8bc5e.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-08-2008, 06:54 PM
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATOM MACK
Not shocked at all a friend of mine works security at the ZaZa in downtown dallas and he has told me he has seen pacman there drinking and having a good time. What good are his "security" team that the cowboys use to help him stay out of trouble if they don't keep him from woman and drinking?

Plus I am reading Newman might be out for a while

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3633363

I guess I know what we need to draft next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
I'd fuck her and confess my love while using my wife as the mattress.
post #3 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Lifer

Reading the story tho it seems like it is something actually being blown out of proportion. I would wait before more comes out before jumping to any conclusions.

post #4 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-08-2008, 09:27 PM
Lifer

Channel 11 did a small piece about it....it was blown way out of proportion. I dont see it affecting us in any way .

Cowboys to the Super Bowl!!!!!
post #5 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-08-2008, 09:48 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercobra03
Not shocked at all a friend of mine works security at the ZaZa in downtown dallas and he has told me he has seen pacman there drinking and having a good time. What good are his "security" team that the cowboys use to help him stay out of trouble if they don't keep him from woman and drinking?

Plus I am reading Newman might be out for a while

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3633363

Shit they need to draft a CB even if pacman doesnt get in trouble. Henry is getting too damn old and Newman is always hurt. But Im sure they will get a player they dont need.
post #6 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
Shit they need to draft a CB even if pacman doesnt get in trouble. Henry is getting too damn old and Newman is always hurt. But Im sure they will get a player they dont need.
You are right either way they need a CB.

Quote:
post #7 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 04:57 AM
Lifer

There was no arrest, so it probably is blown out of proportion...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #8 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 05:10 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
There was no arrest, so it probably is blown out of proportion...
I agree...What a knee jerk reaction. It is just the media making news out of nothing.

1989 coupe
2006 R6S

post #9 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 06:52 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by topher
I agree...What a knee jerk reaction. It is just the media making news out of nothing.

Would have been the same reaction had it been TO. It's more about who he is, than what happened. No police involved, nobody arrested. No big deal at all. I bet he gets a stiff fine from the team, though, just to prove a point.
post #10 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 06:53 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:

Who ever said he can't drink? This isn't Nazi Germany.....

Quote:

They will take an OL player and a QB before they will take another corner.
post #11 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 08:10 AM
Time Served

even if there was a fight, think about having four guys following you everywhere you go. I would probably get in a fight with one of them on a weekly basis. has to be nerve racking with that crap.
post #12 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 08:15 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by big pappa pump
even if there was a fight, think about having four guys following you everywhere you go. I would probably get in a fight with one of them on a weekly basis. has to be nerve racking with that crap.

Yeah, I can definitely see how that would be a pain in the ass. However, had he not been a retard, he wouldn't have all those people with him.
post #13 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 08:18 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
Yeah, I can definitely see how that would be a pain in the ass. However, had he not been a retard, he wouldn't have all those people with him.
True. He's under a microscope, obviously. Unless there's something in his "personal services" contract with Jerry about alcohol consumption, I don't see why drinking would be a problem.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #14 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 08:20 AM
Time Served

Quote:
True, i'm a total pacman supporter. as soon as i heard he wanted a trade from tennesse i told my brother in law that the cowboys were gonna get him. even with all the past trouble since he was given another chance, let him roll it on his own. in other words MAN UP or for the rednecks COWBOY UP.
post #15 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 08:24 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Quote:
You are right either way they need a CB.
Where the fuck were you guys on draft day...they drafted two..Orlando Scandrick and Mike Jenkins

they need to badass draft a WR..next year
post #16 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 08:27 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMMY

I don't think they will, though. We don't have a high enough draft position to get one of the top WRs. They will end up working a trade, or get someone in free agency at the end of the year.
post #17 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 08:42 AM
Time Served

Quote:
I don't think they will, though. We don't have a high enough draft position to get one of the top WRs. They will end up working a trade, or get someone in free agency at the end of the year.
the lions roy williams
post #18 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 08:46 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
the lions roy williams

Dallas better shit or get off the pot, because SF is trying to work a trade for him at this very moment.
post #19 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 08:50 AM
yes, jluv

Quote:
True, i'm a total pacman supporter. as soon as i heard he wanted a trade from tennesse i told my brother in law that the cowboys were gonna get him. even with all the past trouble since he was given another chance, let him roll it on his own. in other words MAN UP or for the rednecks COWBOY UP.

But damn, he has been arrested 6 times and been involved in incidents where the police were called out 12 times, all since he was drafted. I wonder if the guy even knows how to live without getting in trouble.
post #20 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 09:28 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMMY
Where the fuck were you guys on draft day...they drafted two..Orlando Scandrick and Mike Jenkins

Neither of those guys are worth a damn. They need to draft one in the first or second round.
post #21 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 09:39 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Neither of those guys are worth a damn. They need to draft one in the first or second round.
WTF times 10 ...Jenkins is a 1st round pick and Scandrick has been pretty good for being a 5th round pick which he was projected to go in the 2nd round. How can you say there not worth a damn when its only be 5 games into the season and there rookies Jeez people want instant success

Red and White 98R1...Look now cause in a second I'm gonna pass you

You can pass me now, sold the bike =(
post #22 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 09:41 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:

They'll do alright. Well, Jenkins will. He's a fucking rookie for crying out loud. He'll come around.

Scandrick on the other hand, will turn out to be a bust IMO.
post #23 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 09:44 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by staticX
WTF times 10 ...Jenkins is a 1st round pick and Scandrick has been pretty good for being a 5th round pick which he was projected to go in the 2nd round. How can you say there not worth a damn when its only be 5 games into the season and there rookies Jeez people want instant success
I thought they got Felix Jones the first round? when has scandrick played all season. I know I've seen Jenkins play and if he is part of the secondary that is out there then yes he is not worth a damn.
post #24 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 09:47 AM
Lifer

Quote:

They'll do alright. Well, Jenkins will. He's a fucking rookie for crying out loud. He'll come around.

I know hes just a rookie but damn he hadnt shown anything yet. Maybe Im not paying that close of attention to him cause the whole secondary sucks. But if he is a first round pick hes not standing out like he should. Felix Jones is though.
post #25 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 09:51 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
I thought they got Felix Jones the first round? when has scandrick played all season. I know I've seen Jenkins play and if he is part of the secondary that is out there then yes he is not worth a damn.

They had two first round picks. Felix was the first pick. Jenkins was the second, and he went 26th or 28th overall I believe.

Scandrick has been out there. Not very impressive, but he's been out there some.
post #26 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 09:55 AM
Lifer

Quote:
They had two first round picks. Felix was the first pick. Jenkins was the second, and he went 26th or 28th overall I believe.

Scandrick has been out there. Not very impressive, but he's been out there some.
Oh I dont really watch the draft that much. The only reason I knew Feliz was a first round pick cause they say it during the game. Do they only play Scandrick in Dime package? Or is he only a special team guy?
post #27 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 10:01 AM
Lifer

Quote:
As it has already been posted they had two 1st round picks..Felix and Jenkins. So if Jenkins is not worth a damn..for being a rookie playing only certain downs...then what makes you think spending another 1st round pick on another CB is going to jump right in and contribute and be worth a damn??? Are you even a football fan or a casual fan that only watches if they are winning

post #28 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 10:21 AM
Lifer

Quote:
As it has already been posted they had two 1st round picks..Felix and Jenkins. So if Jenkins is not worth a damn..for being a rookie playing only certain downs...then what makes you think spending another 1st round pick on another CB is going to jump right in and contribute and be worth a damn??? Are you even a football fan or a casual fan that only watches if they are winning
Actually Im a colts fan. Im not a die hard cowboys fan. But here lately I've liked what Jerry has done to the team. For some reason he knows how to turn "the bad boys" of the league around. And they need to spend another first round pick on a CB. They have what Jenkins that is a rookie. pacman that we dont know that will stay out of trouble. Newman that is hurt all the time. And Henry that is getting old as fuck. So yes spending another first round pick would be a good idea. And they need to put Jenkins in the game more cause it wouldnt hurt anything. All it will do is help him out and then everyone can see if he is a good player or not.
post #29 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 10:40 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Actually Im a colts fan. Im not a die hard cowboys fan. But here lately I've liked what Jerry has done to the team. For some reason he knows how to turn "the bad boys" of the league around. And they need to spend another first round pick on a CB. They have what Jenkins that is a rookie. pacman that we dont know that will stay out of trouble. Newman that is hurt all the time. And Henry that is getting old as fuck. So yes spending another first round pick would be a good idea. And they need to put Jenkins in the game more cause it wouldnt hurt anything. All it will do is help him out and then everyone can see if he is a good player or not.

Ok I agree they should put Jenkins in more since I think he will be good and needs the experience. This is something I don't agree with about Wade. He seems to do the opposite of what most coaches would do. I don't think the Cowboys would spend yet another 1st round pick on defense. My guess is they will trade for an experienced CB if Newman stays injured. This team needs WR and they need them bad. I also think the defensive cord isn't helping this defense at all. I bet a better DC could take this same group of guys and make them a top ten defense

post #30 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 11:03 AM
Lifer

This Adam Jones thing is all over ESPN, says he got in a fight with his body guard at a hotel? Goodell sp? Will be on espn radio later to talk about it. Jerry Jones is saying that Pacman has to check in with him everynight when he gets home and tell him where he's been lol.

I'll show your president the same respect you showed mine.
post #31 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 11:13 AM
Lifer

Quote:

I don't think Scandrick will be a bust, hes pretty good. I see him being a Henry type but faster and hits harder. Scandrick really only plays some dime packages and mostly Special Teams. From what I have been hearing, he plays like a veteran and knows how to cover his man

post #32 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 02:28 PM
Custom User Title

Quote:
Who ever said he can't drink? This isn't Nazi Germany.....
I lived in Germany and don't remember people not being able to drink when did this happen? Also if we are talking about pacman it seems if this guy is near a bar or club of some sort bad things happen maybe he should stay home.

Quote:
post #33 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 02:41 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Quote:

I think Badass2000gt is high on the weed?!?! lol Jenkins is going to be pretty good...Scandrick was a steal in the 4rd..

Ball & Brown are in there 1 & 2 year so who knows we might have a pretty damn good set of young CB's only time will tell
post #34 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Lifer

Quote:

How exactly does a 5th round pick who is taken to provide depth turn out to be a bust?
post #35 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by LannyN9NE
How exactly does a 5th round pick who is taken to provide depth turn out to be a bust?

If he sucks.... You don't have to go in the first round, to be a bust. And so far, I haven't seen a single impressive play made by him.
post #36 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 04:03 PM
Ide fuck her in the ass..

not like he is doing much...

WTB: At&T phone... pm me what ya got...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #37 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 10:18 PM
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez
not like he is doing much...

x2. and Newman is probably faking the injury since hes been burnt in almost EVERY game this season.
post #38 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 10:45 PM
Lifer

Quote:
If he sucks.... You don't have to go in the first round, to be a bust. And so far, I haven't seen a single impressive play made by him.

But still not really a bust. It is too early to really tell if he will be a useful player, but a bust is someone who doesn't live up to expectations such as Ryan Leaf. I just think it is a stretch to say a 5th round pick is a bust.
post #39 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-10-2008, 07:34 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Looks like Jerry Jones also has Roger Goodell on his payroll, in addition to Neal O'Donnell. If this were a team like say, the Saints, he would be out on his ass again. Admit it.

post #40 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-10-2008, 07:40 AM

If Dallas would stop hiring criminals we wouldn't have these problems ---

Jones, 25, was involved in a fight inside a Dallas hotel bathroom with a team appointed body guard that elicited a 911 call to Dallas police. League spokesman Greg Aiello said NFL security is looking into Jones' latest misbehavior, though the team plans no action.

Commissioner Roger Goodell reinstated Jones Aug. 28 following a season-long 2007 suspension for six arrests and recurring legal run-ins in violation of Goodell's player conduct policy.
post #41 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-10-2008, 03:07 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk
x2. and Newman is probably faking the injury since hes been burnt in almost EVERY game this season.

He had surgery last year. He's not 100% recovered yet. This is a seperate injury, that occured during the Washington game.
post #42 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor!
Looks like Jerry Jones also has Roger Goodell on his payroll, in addition to Neal O'Donnell. If this were a team like say, the Saints, he would be out on his ass again. Admit it.

again.

It's not a big deal. It got blown out of proportion, because of who he is. Had this been Sam Hurd, it never would have been reported.
post #43 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-10-2008, 03:31 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk

Players like Newman have too much pride to fake an injury. It isn't a bad thing, just believes he is one of the best and wants to prove it, so I highly doubt he is faking anything. Try running with a groin injury and see if you can keep up with a 80 year old grandma. I am willing to bet you wouldn't be able to.
post #44 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-10-2008, 03:34 PM
Lifer

Quote:

I am going to have to disagree Bob. This seems more like something that something that got blown way out proportion.
post #45 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-10-2008, 04:35 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
again.

It's not a big deal. It got blown out of proportion, because of who he is. Had this been Sam Hurd, it never would have been reported.
What if it was a stripper he hit, would it be different then? How about a priest? I'll bet it would be different then. Let's put it this way: His bodyguard was probably trying to get him out of what would be a fight, and this stupid cocksucker hits his bodyguard instead. What's worse?

Same comment to you, Jason.

post #46 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-10-2008, 04:41 PM
Lifer

From the story I saw it said him and his body guard were joking around and it escalated. No other person involved. I think the bigger issue is him and having a drinking problem.
post #47 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-11-2008, 09:07 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
From the story I saw it said him and his body guard were joking around and it escalated. No other person involved. I think the bigger issue is him and having a drinking problem.

That's the same thing I read, from ESPN.
post #48 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-11-2008, 09:15 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Which further goes to prove that he's a loose cannon and should be put down like a feral cat.

I'm sorry but I have no respect for him, Chris Henry, Ray Lewis or Travis Henry. All four of those ass clowns are worthless fucks.

post #49 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-11-2008, 12:36 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Which further goes to prove that he's a loose cannon and should be put down like a feral cat.

I'm sorry but I have no respect for him, Chris Henry, Ray Lewis or Travis Henry. All four of those ass clowns are worthless fucks.

Don't get me wrong, he is the classic image of a douchebag. Add Mike Vick, Rae Carruth and Lawrence Phillips to that list and you have the Hall Of Shame.
post #50 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-14-2008, 12:45 PM
Resident Epicurean

Chris Mortensen with ESPN reporting that Pacman has been suspended. Can't find any links on the net yet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement