Too Good to be True? VY Cock Jockeys in Here - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 10:18 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Too Good to be True? VY Cock Jockeys in Here

Come on Maver... err, Vince. Pull the trigger! Pull it you fucking pussy!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP)—Vince Young is awaiting an MRI exam on his sprained left knee Tuesday, hours after the Tennessee Titans sought help in finding the quarterback described to police as “emotionally down.”

Young left his home around 7 Monday night without a phone, prompting the Titans to call Nashville police for help. The Titans were able to get a message to Young through a friend, and the quarterback met with coach Jeff Fisher and police at team headquarters around 11:30 p.m.

Police spokesman Don Aaron said Young drove himself home afterward.

The Titans said Tuesday that people close to Young called the team Monday night, concerned about his state of mind when he left his home. After Young met with Fisher, the team said in a statement that it considered the concerns “unfounded.”
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 10:22 AM
LUCIFER

What a damn baby, he needs to grow some nuts and quit crying

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED

post #3 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 10:22 AM
dead

oh nose.

vy aint going to make it in this league and its not because of this mediocre game play.

post #4 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 10:34 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Stories like this make me wish Venom still posted here.

But then again, maybe not. LOL
post #5 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 11:21 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP)—Vince Young is awaiting an MRI exam on his sprained left knee Tuesday, hours after the Tennessee Titans sought help in finding the quarterback described to police as “emotionally down.”

Young left his home around 7 Monday night without a phone, prompting the Titans to call Nashville police for help. The Titans were able to get a message to Young through a friend, and the quarterback met with coach Jeff Fisher and police at team headquarters around 11:30 p.m.

Police spokesman Don Aaron said Young drove himself home afterward.

The Titans said Tuesday that people close to Young called the team Monday night, concerned about his state of mind when he left his home. After Young met with Fisher, the team said in a statement that it considered the concerns “unfounded.”
I have to agree that he's not being a "professional" at all. I'm a little disappointed.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #6 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 11:30 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

In a simular story . . . much hearolded (by all t'sips) Chris Simms can't even get signed as a back up to New Englands Back-Up.

So that's Major Applewhite, Chris Simms, VY, and who else that t'sips saved spots in the Hall of Fame for before they ever touched a pro ball?

Disclaimer: Yes, I once said McNeil would have a better chance as a NFL QB than VY would before the 2005 season. My only QB claim vs. countless t'sip claims. And I was wrong, I can admit that.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #7 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 11:36 AM
AHMO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
In a simular story . . . much hearolded (by all t'sips) Chris Simms can't even get signed as a back up to New Englands Back-Up.

So that's Major Applewhite, Chris Simms, VY, and who else that t'sips saved spots in the Hall of Fame for before they ever touched a pro ball?

Disclaimer: Yes, I once said McNeil would have a better chance as a NFL QB than VY would before the 2005 season. My only QB claim vs. countless t'sip claims. And I was wrong, I can admit that.
I would say let it go...but you won't.

How many Aggie QB's have started in the NFL in the last 20 years?
post #8 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 11:37 AM
Lifer

Quote:

Hate to disappoint, but I despise Chris Simms, and his daddy even more so. Phil was a crybaby when he played in the NFL, especially after Dallas kept whipping his ass.

post #9 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:

LOLZ! (bravo - good one!)
post #10 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 11:41 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Hate to disappoint, but I despise Chris Simms, and his daddy even more so. Phil was a crybaby when he played in the NFL, especially after Dallas kept whipping his ass.
Dude, Phil is still a crybaby broadcaster. The QB can do no wrong according to him, which is a common theme at CBS. Boomer pretty much believes the same thing which just about starts fist fights with Shannon Sharpe who is the biggest WR appologist/ QB hater known in all sports. I can't watch any football on CBS (Cry Baby Sportscasters) without turning down the volume.

Whoa, got side tracked there.

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #11 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 11:43 AM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs....0201/809090335

No pouting in football
One thing Collins won't do is pout. When he throws an interception, Collins won't throw his helmet down. He won't go sit on the bench with his head down, leaving his offensive teammates wondering what's going on.

Collins has been through that sometimes excruciating part of becoming an NFL quarterback. All of them experience the valleys, knowing they are going to get too much of the credit when things are smooth and too much of the blame when it all goes south.

Pouting is not very becoming for an NFL quarterback.

"Part of playing quarterback in this league is the ups and downs," Collins said. "For a young guy, it's the hardest thing to learn sometimes. It's not easy. It really isn't easy.

"There are times when you are going to get booed. There are times when things are not going the way you want them to. You've got to fight through them, and I believe (Young) will. It's just part of the whole process. No quarterback has ever been immune to it."

lol where is hook'em and venom
post #12 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 11:45 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
where is hook'em and venom
AA and in a Cave with Bin Laden, respectively.

post #13 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Fear the Stashe

crazy how the best Qb in the 06 draft is likely Jay Cutler.

Leinart - Bust (he's gone way too Hollywood)
Vince Young - still cant throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
post #14 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 01:23 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

I'm not a Vince Young fan by any means, but it sounds to me like he wanted a chance to be alone for a while and left his house without a phone and a friend/family member flipped. Why is this an issue?

post #15 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 01:30 PM
Retired Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky
crazy how the best Qb in the 06 draft is likely Jay Cutler.

Leinart - Bust (he's gone way too Hollywood)
Vince Young - still cant throw
How is that crazy? Jay Cutler was the best passer in the draft with the best footwork/technique around. Leinart was a product of the system. VY is just like every other black qb to play the game. I don't think the majority of you know what it takes to be successful in the NFL at the qb position. Very seldom do wideouts actually run designed patterns on any given play. They are taught to read the defense and hope that the qb is on the same page with them. Rant off.
post #16 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Retired Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
I'm not a Vince Young fan by any means, but it sounds to me like he wanted a chance to be alone for a while and left his house without a phone and a friend/family member flipped. Why is this an issue?
This isn't the first time that this has been an issue. There was talk of this by end of last season and more talk on the subject all summer. I am sure somebody can find the links.
post #17 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 01:33 PM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR
This isn't the first time that this has been an issue. There was talk of this by end of last season and more talk on the subject all summer. I am sure somebody can find the links.

That's exactly why it's an issue. I'll find links in a minute.

About his pouting BEFORE his MCL injury. Walked off the field and refused to go back. Real mature....
http://blastmagazine.com/the-magazin...-in-tennessee/

Here's another one with more details.

http://deadspin.com/5046663/did-vinc...-on-the-titans

Oh, lookie. He had a gun in the car. I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER, YOU PUSSY!

http://www.realclearsports.com/blog/...ious_trou.html

Waaah, didn't make it to the SB. I think I'll just quit.

http://sports.popcrunch.com/vince-yo...ed-retirement/

I can keep going if you like....

Last edited by bcoop; 09-09-2008 at 01:46 PM.
post #18 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 01:37 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Stories like this make me wish Venom still posted here.

But then again, maybe not. LOL

Haha. What I find funny on this is I texted RyanB this morning say the exact same thing.

For a QB that so many have said just simply has the will to win he sure has shown way too many times in his young career that he wants to quit when it isn't going good.
post #19 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 03:12 PM
CEO of......

Quote:

About his pouting BEFORE his MCL injury. Walked off the field and refused to go back. Real mature....

Oh, lookie. He had a gun in the car. I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER, YOU PUSSY!

WOW, so you want him to kill himself?

He wanted to be alone, big fucking deal. Like any of you have never just took off on a drive to clear your mind. Bunch of overreacting people.
post #20 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 03:17 PM
not exclude

Quote:

Lmfao, who's the VY cock-jockey exactly? I'm sure there's a few in here, but you seem to be tugging the hardest
post #21 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 04:27 PM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
WOW, so you want him to kill himself?

I've only wanted that for the last 5+ years or so.

Quote:
He wanted to be alone, big fucking deal. Like any of you have never just took off on a drive to clear your mind. Bunch of overreacting people.

When you walk off the field in a pity party, and refuse to return to the field because you threw an interception, then couple it with his injury, it is a big deal. Nevermind that he had a gun in the car with him when he was found. Nevermind that this is the same crybaby that wanted to quit 1 year in to his professional career, because he was a failure. Nevermind that the ENTIRE stadium stood up and cheered when he walked off the field in his temper tantrum, because they actually thought the coach had made the call for Collins to go in to replace him.

Nah, not a big deal at all.
post #22 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 04:27 PM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
Lmfao, who's the VY cock-jockey exactly? I'm sure there's a few in here, but you seem to be tugging the hardest

All I did was take 3-4 minutes to Google Vince Young trouble, and copy/paste the links. Yep, I'm allllllll over his nuts aren't I?
post #23 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Fear the Stashe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR
I don't think the majority of you know what it takes to be successful in the NFL at the qb position.
really? Is your name Tom Brady? Or are you Joe Montana? Wait no.. you must be John Elway..

Quote:
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
post #24 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 05:31 PM
American Idol

Where's an undrafted free agent when you need him?

"I don't have a problem with anger, I have a problem with idiots!"
post #25 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 06:52 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
I've only wanted that for the last 5+ years or so.

well, i guess you really are a fucking idiot. But what should i expect coming from a sooner fan?

You, sir, have class. Congrats
post #26 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 06:58 PM
CEO of......

Quote:

Simms was on his way up in the league, had his team in the playoffs, then the next year he damn near fucking DIES on the field. Then he gets demoted down the line. Chris will show once again that he belongs as a starter in the NFL.

And i don't know of ANY longhorn fan that said Applewhite was going to make it in the NFL.

Have you always been a dumbass or do you just play one on dfwstangs?
post #27 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 08:45 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Simms was on his way up in the league, had his team in the playoffs, then the next year he damn near fucking DIES on the field. Then he gets demoted down the line. Chris will show once again that he belongs as a starter in the NFL.

And i don't know of ANY longhorn fan that said Applewhite was going to make it in the NFL.

Have you always been a dumbass or do you just play one on dfwstangs?
Applewhite was a damn good "college" QB. I never felt like he'd be a NFL'er. There's a ton of college QB's that hold records, that never played in the bigs.

As a 'Horn faithful since before James Street beat Notre Dame, I will admit I never cared for Simms...

post #28 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 05:39 AM
Lifer

VY was eating hot wings and watching a ball game at a friends home, when he was "missing".

post #29 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 08:08 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
well, i guess you really are a fucking idiot. But what should i expect coming from a sooner fan?

You, sir, have class. Congrats

Eh, doesn't bother me much. I want a lot of people dead, not just VY. I'm equal opportunity.
post #30 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 08:12 AM
not exclude

Quote:
All I did was take 3-4 minutes to Google Vince Young trouble, and copy/paste the links. Yep, I'm allllllll over his nuts aren't I?
All over? Eh, I dunno you. But you are definitely tuggin the hardest
post #31 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 10:15 AM
The Decent Guy

well at this pace i was half wrong about vy he won't play wr after 3 or 4yrs, but as for sucking as qb i was dead on
post #32 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 11:03 AM
Fear the Stashe

Quote:
well at this pace i was half wrong about vy he won't play wr after 3 or 4yrs, but as for sucking as qb i was dead on
LOL...

reports are VY might not even wanna play football anymore

Quote:
post #33 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 12:26 PM
T-MINUS

Anyone else having a hard time digging for empathy for the sad wittle multi-millionaire cunt?

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #34 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 12:33 PM
Lifer

Quote:
He's a starter in the NFL.

post #35 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 12:51 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky
really? Is your name Tom Brady? Or are you Joe Montana? Wait no.. you must be John Elway..

lol so someone couldnt watch lots of football and figure out what it takes to play in the NFL, instead the only way to know is to have been one of the best quarterbacks of all time????

95' Red Mustang GT.

Slow.
post #36 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 01:49 PM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:

Oh come on. You know damn well there are a ton of starters in the NFL, that have no business playing on a practice squad. Grossman, just to name one. Yeah, he's not starting this year but he has the last two....
post #37 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Oh come on. You know damn well there are a ton of starters in the NFL, that have no business playing on a practice squad. Grossman, just to name one. Yeah, he's not starting this year but he has the last two....
I didn't say he was great, but damn, he starts on an NFL team, and I dare say there are worse in the league.

post #38 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 02:11 PM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
I didn't say he was great, but damn, he starts on an NFL team, and I dare say there are worse in the league.

Oh there's definitely worse than VY. There's even worse starters than VY. He still sucks donkey nuts though.
post #39 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 03:15 PM
2-7 and still a fan!

It's reported that TENN is going to sign Simm's, oh the irony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
post #40 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

lol, oh man. "I told you so" never was quit so sweet. VY=bust
post #41 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
It's reported that TENN is going to sign Simm's, oh the irony.
Now that's funny. I hope VY heals quick, because Simms is even softer.

post #42 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 05:21 PM
Fear the Stashe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1994SilverGT
lol so someone couldnt watch lots of football and figure out what it takes to play in the NFL, instead the only way to know is to have been one of the best quarterbacks of all time????
... um no comment...

Quote:
post #43 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 06:14 PM
ese mi rey...

I used to like VY but not no more... fucking pussy!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoMoCoDriver View Post
No chinges con los cowboys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetfast50 View Post
Those who know me on a personal level, know i don't fuck around when it comes to making hp. I can make more horse power with a rock, stick, and a piece of twine then most of you could ever make in a life time.
post #44 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 10:15 AM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
only because they gambled on picking him 1st round, had they got him in round 2 or lower he would be on the bench, hopefully learning the system, but we all know that he is not smart enough to do that. he will be done this year or next.
post #45 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 10:44 AM
Lifer

Quote:
only because they gambled on picking him 1st round, had they got him in round 2 or lower he would be on the bench, hopefully learning the system, but we all know that he is not smart enough to do that. he will be done this year or next.
He's a starter, nonetheless. Drafts always have "if's" and "but's"...you should be happy the game was delayed this weekend. It's just a temporary "stay of execution", though.

post #46 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 10:52 AM
CEO of......

Quote:
Now that's funny. I hope VY heals quick, because Simms is even softer.

really?
post #47 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 10:56 AM
Lifer

My opinion in skewed because I don't care for him or his whiney daddy...

post #48 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 09:37 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
He's a starter, nonetheless. Drafts always have "if's" and "but's"...you should be happy the game was delayed this weekend. It's just a temporary "stay of execution", though.
i was on my way down to see the game, now i have to see if i get that day off and the guy i know still doesn't want to go to the game so i can buy his tickets
post #49 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 11:43 PM
Genetically Blessed

Quote:
i was on my way down to see the game, now i have to see if i get that day off and the guy i know still doesn't want to go to the game so i can buy his tickets
Shoot me a pm if you have trouble unloading/reloading a ticket. I honestly don't have that much time to get on this site these days, but I had at least 20 classmates looking for tickets b/f the postponement. I'm sure that I'll have a ton of people emailing me looking to purchase or sell tickets now that they have postponed the game.
post #50 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-16-2008, 06:46 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Talking

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sponsored Links
Advertisement