Kimbo vs Shamrock...... - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Mike69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,590
Kimbo vs Shamrock......

Don't know if this has been posted yet but Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock on Oct 4.

http://www.elitexc.com/home

1990 Mustang GT
306, typhoon intake, E303, stock heads, 1.6 FMS R.R., 70 T.B., 80mm PMAS, 42lb injectors, 255 fuel pump, adj. billet regulator, MSD dist., coil & 6A box, BBK shorties, o/r x-pipe, Spintech Pro Streets dumped, T-5, Center Force Dual Friction, 3.55's, S-Trim... 396hp/398trq
Mike69 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 01:12 PM
Oooooooh-whee
 
Tyrone Biggums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: What up with that? What up with that?!
Posts: 10,434
Great story.

8/16/05
Tyrone Biggums is offline  
post #3 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 01:13 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: S.Ftw.Worth
Posts: 150
Ken has been in a bunch of wars but I hope he has enough to beat the crap out of this fool. Kimbo is an overhyped ex-internet brawler, they should put him up against big dumb dumb Bob Sapp and see what happens. I would pay to see that fight, if Bob lands one punch that's it......Ofcourse if Kimbo grazes Bob's faces he collapses and starts crying...lol..........Anyways my .02....cents

2003 GT Caution: Contents Under Pressure
reddawg is offline  
 
post #4 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 01:16 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 187
looks like they're bringing another punching bag for kimbo to play with..
topnotch_stang is offline  
post #5 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Custom User Title
 
silvercobra03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Dallas
Posts: 2,985
Wrong forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
I'd fuck her and confess my love while using my wife as the mattress.
silvercobra03 is offline  
post #6 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 01:51 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by topnotch_stang
looks like they're bringing another punching bag for kimbo to play with..


Exactly.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #7 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 01:52 PM
11-05-09
 
Osiris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Oh- sai- rus.
Posts: 21,428
Wrong forum and repost?
Osiris is offline  
post #8 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 01:53 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
I can't wait to see Kimbo fight in his first real fight. Going to have to keep waiting I guess.
AL P is offline  
post #9 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 02:04 PM
yes, jluv
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 17,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
I can't wait to see Kimbo fight in his first real fight. Going to have to keep waiting I guess.
Same here. That could go one of two ways. Either he gets laid out or submitted early, exposing himself as being way overhyped, or he does well and at least puts up a strong fight, finally earning some respect in the sport.

At the same time, I like the guy, and think that he will learn more with each fight, so I'm not so against these "easy" fights to get him warmed up. It's gonna be sad if/when he loses one of those fights though.

If Shamrock wins, then what happens for either of them? It seems like a silly fight to me, but I'll watch it anyway.
jluv is offline  
post #10 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 02:10 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
It's all about money. The Kimbo machine isn't going to risk a real fight and have the biscuit wheels fall off of their gravy train. Therefore this string of gimmick fights will continue for quite a while. Next he'll fight Butterbean or Hulk Hogan.
AL P is offline  
post #11 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 02:11 PM
11-05-09
 
Osiris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Oh- sai- rus.
Posts: 21,428
Kimbo is on that new game Facebreaker. I can't fucking believe it. Or at least his picture was on an ad during the Cowboys game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
It's all about money. The Kimbo machine isn't going to risk a real fight and have the biscuit wheels fall off of their gravy train. Therefore this string of gimmick fights will continue for quite a while. Next he'll fight Butterbean or Hulk Hogan.

I have my money on the Hulk.
Osiris is offline  
post #12 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 02:23 PM
Lifer
 
ThreeFingerPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris
Kimbo is on that new game Facebreaker. I can't fucking believe it. Or at least his picture was on an ad during the Cowboys game.




I have my money on the Hulk.

That's probably a bad bet.

ThreeFingerPete is offline  
post #13 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 02:24 PM
11-05-09
 
Osiris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Oh- sai- rus.
Posts: 21,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete
That's probably a bad bet.
I was being hopeful since I cant fucking stand Kimbo.
Osiris is offline  
post #14 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Mike69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,590
He should fight Chuck Norris.

1990 Mustang GT
306, typhoon intake, E303, stock heads, 1.6 FMS R.R., 70 T.B., 80mm PMAS, 42lb injectors, 255 fuel pump, adj. billet regulator, MSD dist., coil & 6A box, BBK shorties, o/r x-pipe, Spintech Pro Streets dumped, T-5, Center Force Dual Friction, 3.55's, S-Trim... 396hp/398trq
Mike69 is offline  
post #15 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 02:52 PM
Yea Im fat, but ur ugly!
 
gloomleader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F
Posts: 2,860
!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddawg
Ken has been in a bunch of wars but I hope he has enough to beat the crap out of this fool. Kimbo is an overhyped ex-internet brawler, they should put him up against big dumb dumb Bob Sapp and see what happens. I would pay to see that fight, if Bob lands one punch that's it......Ofcourse if Kimbo grazes Bob's faces he collapses and starts crying...lol..........Anyways my .02....cents
UR .02 SUCK BIG ONES!! Shamrock will get beat down due to his age, not the fact that kimbo is a good fighter.... It wont be entertaining at all....
gloomleader is offline  
post #16 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 02:54 PM
Clown
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: With the real El Chupacabra
Posts: 2,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
It's all about money. The Kimbo machine isn't going to risk a real fight and have the biscuit wheels fall off of their gravy train. Therefore this string of gimmick fights will continue for quite a while. Next he'll fight Butterbean or Hulk Hogan.
Kimbo vs. Butterbean..........That would be interesting.
J&T's 82 is offline  
post #17 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 02:57 PM
Lifer
 
ThreeFingerPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris
I was being hopeful since I cant fucking stand Kimbo.
Kimbo is a warrior and I respect him as such. I enjoy seeing that he came from the ghetto and is now trying to make a legitimate name for himself as a real fighter. All the bullshit that everyone else is saying about him does nothing for me. He is a man who is trying to be the best fighter he can, training with some of the best. He isn't choosing who he is fighting, he isn't running his mouth or making everyone give him promo deals.

Is he the best fighter in the world? Not at all. Does he have a chance at being a great fighter? You bet. I don't think that Shamrock should fight anyone anymore, but that's life. Kimbo is just taking the fights / money that he's being given. If I were in his position, I would do the exact same thing.

ThreeFingerPete is offline  
post #18 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 03:09 PM
yes, jluv
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 17,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete
Kimbo is a warrior and I respect him as such. I enjoy seeing that he came from the ghetto and is now trying to make a legitimate name for himself as a real fighter. All the bullshit that everyone else is saying about him does nothing for me. He is a man who is trying to be the best fighter he can, training with some of the best. He isn't choosing who he is fighting, he isn't running his mouth or making everyone give him promo deals.

Is he the best fighter in the world? Not at all. Does he have a chance at being a great fighter? You bet. I don't think that Shamrock should fight anyone anymore, but that's life. Kimbo is just taking the fights / money that he's being given. If I were in his position, I would do the exact same thing.

Golf clap!
jluv is offline  
post #19 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 03:13 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete
Kimbo is a warrior and I respect him as such. I enjoy seeing that he came from the ghetto and is now trying to make a legitimate name for himself as a real fighter. All the bullshit that everyone else is saying about him does nothing for me. He is a man who is trying to be the best fighter he can, training with some of the best. He isn't choosing who he is fighting, he isn't running his mouth or making everyone give him promo deals.

Is he the best fighter in the world? Not at all. Does he have a chance at being a great fighter? You bet. I don't think that Shamrock should fight anyone anymore, but that's life. Kimbo is just taking the fights / money that he's being given. If I were in his position, I would do the exact same thing.


Very well said Adam.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #20 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 03:18 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD
Very well said Adam.

x2
bcoop is offline  
post #21 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 03:19 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!
 
SS Junk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: under my junk
Posts: 7,049
I hope Shamrock has enough gas to get him on the ground and does something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete
If I were in his position, I would do the exact same thing.
Everybody would.
SS Junk is offline  
post #22 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 03:20 PM
11-05-09
 
Osiris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Oh- sai- rus.
Posts: 21,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete
Kimbo is a warrior and I respect him as such. I enjoy seeing that he came from the ghetto and is now trying to make a legitimate name for himself as a real fighter. All the bullshit that everyone else is saying about him does nothing for me. He is a man who is trying to be the best fighter he can, training with some of the best. He isn't choosing who he is fighting, he isn't running his mouth or making everyone give him promo deals.

Is he the best fighter in the world? Not at all. Does he have a chance at being a great fighter? You bet. I don't think that Shamrock should fight anyone anymore, but that's life. Kimbo is just taking the fights / money that he's being given. If I were in his position, I would do the exact same thing.
Very good post. Still, I don't like the guy, and probably will never pay to see a fight of his. I just don't like him.
Osiris is offline  
post #23 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Lifer
 
ThreeFingerPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris
Very good post. Still, I don't like the guy, and probably will never pay to see a fight of his. I just don't like him.
That's completely reasonable.

SS Junk, I disagree. Many people can't honestly fathom stepping foot in a cage with another man whose goal for the next 15-25 minutes is to destroy you before you destroy him.

ThreeFingerPete is offline  
post #24 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 03:24 PM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
I disagree with the people saying it's the first real fight for Kimbo. Shamrock has lost 8 of the last 10 MMA fights. Not a REAL fight. If Kimbo wants to earn respect, put him in the ring with someone whose won more recent fights.
Hass is offline  
post #25 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 05:14 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass
I disagree with the people saying it's the first real fight for Kimbo. Shamrock has lost 8 of the last 10 MMA fights. Not a REAL fight. If Kimbo wants to earn respect, put him in the ring with someone whose won more recent fights.
I agree with ya, the only way this will be a real fight is is kimbo jumps into a time machine and sets the dial back 10 years. That shamrock would give him a real fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb
Steve is gonna have to break my arm or choke me unconcious. I Won't be tapping in this fight. I am kicking myself for tapping the last fight.
Photobucket
sixtysevenfastback is offline  
post #26 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 06:56 PM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtysevenfastback
I agree with ya, the only way this will be a real fight is is kimbo jumps into a time machine and sets the dial back 10 years. That shamrock would give him a real fight.
IT's the same for the Tank Abbott fight. Tank had lost 7 of the last 10 fights prior to Kimbo. Shamrock probly deserves a beathing though. I'm not going to waste my time on watching it. I don't waste my time(or money) with UFC anymore either since the refs started stopping fights whenever they get a whiff of an arm bar or see a bloody nose. WEC seems to have the best thing going right now.
Hass is offline  
post #27 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 01:42 AM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!
 
SS Junk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: under my junk
Posts: 7,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete
That's completely reasonable.

SS Junk, I disagree. Many people can't honestly fathom stepping foot in a cage with another man whose goal for the next 15-25 minutes is to destroy you before you destroy him.
I should specify and say everybody who is interested and even hungry to fight would do it, if anything for the money.
SS Junk is offline  
post #28 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 01:46 AM
Lifer
 
ThreeFingerPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass
I don't waste my time(or money) with UFC anymore either since the refs started stopping fights whenever they get a whiff of an arm bar or see a bloody nose. WEC seems to have the best thing going right now.
You have to be kidding me, I've seen half of the octagon dyed red with no stoppage in sight. I don't recall seeing a stoppage due to an arm bar without a tap, but maybe you can refresh my memory.

ThreeFingerPete is offline  
post #29 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 07:23 AM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete
You have to be kidding me, I've seen half of the octagon dyed red with no stoppage in sight. I don't recall seeing a stoppage due to an arm bar without a tap, but maybe you can refresh my memory.
Have you watched WEC fights?
Hass is offline  
post #30 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 10:07 AM
Lifer
 
ThreeFingerPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass
Have you watched WEC fights?
A few.

ThreeFingerPete is offline  
post #31 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 11:18 AM
SEB
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AGGGWHOOO
 
SEB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 12,211
My coach Marcus Hicks fights in the WEC,

I really see no difference from the UFC fights vs the WEC fights. Their the same refs most of the time for both UFC & WEC


GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278

Last edited by SEB; 09-09-2008 at 11:28 AM.
SEB is offline  
post #32 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 11:27 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
EL OH EL @ Hass...

WEC = UFC Jr...

Kimbo should win this fight...where's juiced to post the gif's of shammy's dives etc.
Nate is offline  
post #33 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 11:52 AM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete
A few.
Even though they use the same refs, do you feel that they seem to let the WEC fights go longer without being stopped?
Hass is offline  
post #34 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-13-2008, 02:14 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,666
I dont think kimbo is all that or anything, but honestly I think this fight happening is 100% proof that tito gave ken brain damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb
Steve is gonna have to break my arm or choke me unconcious. I Won't be tapping in this fight. I am kicking myself for tapping the last fight.
Photobucket
sixtysevenfastback is offline  
post #35 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-13-2008, 01:54 PM
Lifer
 
ThreeFingerPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass
Even though they use the same refs, do you feel that they seem to let the WEC fights go longer without being stopped?
From what I've seen, I don't remember any of instances of a WEC fight go too much longer after it should have been stopped.

ThreeFingerPete is offline  
post #36 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-13-2008, 07:22 PM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass
IT's the same for the Tank Abbott fight. Tank had lost 7 of the last 10 fights prior to Kimbo. Shamrock probly deserves a beathing though. I'm not going to waste my time on watching it. I don't waste my time(or money) with UFC anymore either since the refs started stopping fights whenever they get a whiff of an arm bar or see a bloody nose. WEC seems to have the best thing going right now.
you do realize the UFC owns the WEC, right?

WEC is their smaller weight classes:
Bantamweight - 135 lbs. to 125 lbs.
Featherweight - over 135 lbs. to 145 lbs.
Lightweight - over 145 lbs. to 155 lbs.
Welterweight - over 155 lbs. to 170 lbs.
Middleweight - over 170 lbs. to 185 lbs.

They are even talking of bringing all the middleweights to the UFC, and lightweights to WEC.

UFC weight classes:
Lightweight: Over 145 lbs to 155 lbs
Welterweight: Over 155 lbs to 170 lbs
Middleweight: Over 170 lbs to 185 lbs
Light Heavyweight: Over 185 lbs to 205 lbs
Heavyweight: Over 205 lbs to 265 lbs

You're only as strong as you allow yourself to be...

Lockout Workout Forums and Supplements
The Big Matt is offline  
post #37 of 117 (permalink) Old 09-16-2008, 08:41 AM
AKA Kimbo
 
ITSSlow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Tha Funk, TX
Posts: 1,240
If Kimbo loses this fight im changing my screen name
ITSSlow is offline  
post #38 of 117 (permalink) Old 10-04-2008, 02:50 PM
On a downward spiral
 
idrivea4banger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: in the land of the crazy and the wicked; a place far far away from reality; in a distant galaxy with demonic beings, a place only known as: crooked I
Posts: 5,334
so what time is the fight tonight??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
Hopefully this storm will blow idrivea4banger's sig the fuck away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
Someone who is able, needs to put the cock block on his ridiculous sig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter
and your sig causes distress in 74% of board members and 98% of migratory birds
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
No, your sig sucks like a whitegirl trying to get a promotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez
my excuse is i dont give a fuck...
idrivea4banger is offline  
post #39 of 117 (permalink) Old 10-04-2008, 03:18 PM
wassup gangstas?
 
jewozzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbo
If Kimbo loses this fight im changing my screen name
to shamrock?
jewozzy is offline  
post #40 of 117 (permalink) Old 10-04-2008, 03:37 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Denton, TX Home of the Mean Green
Posts: 1,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrivea4banger
so what time is the fight tonight??

undercards start at 8pm.

2007 SRT8-Grand Cherokee
2008 Cadillac Escalade
Got5onIt is offline  
post #41 of 117 (permalink) Old 10-04-2008, 04:42 PM
Your Daddy
 
Juiced89lx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Stankonia
Posts: 4,090
i dont know if it's true or not yet. but i've read a couple of sites that said Shamrock was injured in the last 24 hours and is OFF the card now. They are trying to find a replacement now. Good luck. lol
Juiced89lx is offline  
post #42 of 117 (permalink) Old 10-04-2008, 05:15 PM
On a downward spiral
 
idrivea4banger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: in the land of the crazy and the wicked; a place far far away from reality; in a distant galaxy with demonic beings, a place only known as: crooked I
Posts: 5,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced89lx
i dont know if it's true or not yet. but i've read a couple of sites that said Shamrock was injured in the last 24 hours and is OFF the card now. They are trying to find a replacement now. Good luck. lol


hmmm fuck it, let arlovski go after him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
Hopefully this storm will blow idrivea4banger's sig the fuck away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
Someone who is able, needs to put the cock block on his ridiculous sig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter
and your sig causes distress in 74% of board members and 98% of migratory birds
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
No, your sig sucks like a whitegirl trying to get a promotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez
my excuse is i dont give a fuck...
idrivea4banger is offline  
post #43 of 117 (permalink) Old 10-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Lifer
 
FRANCISCO308's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 4,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrivea4banger
hmmm fuck it, let arlovski go after him.
x2 Kimbo would get his ass whooped



FRANCISCO308 is offline  
post #44 of 117 (permalink) Old 10-04-2008, 06:08 PM
wassup gangstas?
 
jewozzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,902
anyone know where i could find this streamed online?
jewozzy is offline  
post #45 of 117 (permalink) Old 10-04-2008, 06:15 PM
11-05-09
 
Osiris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Oh- sai- rus.
Posts: 21,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewozzy
anyone know where i could find this streamed online?
I want kimbo to lose.
Osiris is offline  
post #46 of 117 (permalink) Old 10-04-2008, 06:20 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewozzy
anyone know where i could find this streamed online?


It's free on CBS. Maybe they will be streaming it on their website.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #47 of 117 (permalink) Old 10-04-2008, 06:54 PM
Custom User Title
 
silvercobra03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Dallas
Posts: 2,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD
It's free on CBS. Maybe they will be streaming it on their website.
Who do you think is going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
I'd fuck her and confess my love while using my wife as the mattress.
silvercobra03 is offline  
post #48 of 117 (permalink) Old 10-04-2008, 07:06 PM
The Medium Kabuki
 
kenny c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Austin
Posts: 3,051
They're not fighting... Shamrock got a cut in warmup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relinquished
tou must think i am dumb or returded
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldecharmoy
i know what a long block is and i know what a short block is
kenny c is offline  
post #49 of 117 (permalink) Old 10-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Moved to dfw mustangs.net
 
lowthreeohz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Hurst-Useless-Bedford area
Posts: 20,572
yep they're saying that shamrock went to a clinic, he got 7 sutchers (sp?) in the eye brow and they're not going to let him fight. fuckin CBS always closes shit down early.
lowthreeohz is offline  
post #50 of 117 (permalink) Old 10-04-2008, 07:17 PM
11-05-09
 
Osiris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Oh- sai- rus.
Posts: 21,428
Great. Another sheep for Kimbo. He better fucking lose this one.
Osiris is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome