Anyone going to the Eagles Cowboys Monday night game? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 09:47 AM Thread Starter
Eagles>Cowboys

Anyone going to the Eagles Cowboys Monday night game?

As most of you know I am a huge Philly fan,. I grew up in Philly, enough said.

I never miss the birds when they are in town and I got my tickets this weekend for the Monday night showdown. We got a Bue Parking pass as well so the tailgating is going to be awesome as always.

Who all is going and who wants to meet up with a die hard Eagles fan for some tailgating????? And on a side note, tons of my friends are Cowboys fans. I am a typical Philly fan, a real fan. But I love football and respect the game and the Boys fans. I will talk intelligent football, but some fun will be had My sister is hardcore, don't piss her off, she almost knocked a lady out last year That was giving her $hit. Lets have some fun! Tailgating around noon most likely

Nice pic from the Eagles win last year.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 09:51 AM
Lifer

Go Cowboys.
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 09:54 AM
LUCIFER

My wife and I are going, I got tickets for it back in June. Lower LeveL..can't remember which endzone though
My wife's a HUGE cowboys fan, I'm a 49ers fan! We both don't like the Eagles

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED

post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 09:56 AM
Packin' up...

I'll go, if someone takes me.
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 09:57 AM Thread Starter
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjtheman1
My wife and I are going, I got tickets for it back in June. Lower LeveL..can't remember which endzone though
Awesome! We are in Section 3 Lower level. I am not a huge fan of the endzone and corner but I wanted to be by the Eagles tunnel this year. Tickets were ridiculous this year May be the last time I see Dawkins play, gotta say hi to him!

Let us know if you wanna meet up and tailgate as the time gets closer. We'll be bringing a ton of beer and food Glad we got a Blue parking pas too.

post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 09:59 AM
LUCIFER

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecobra95
Awesome! We are in Section 3 Lower level. I am not a huge fan of the endzone and corner but I wanted to be by the Eagles tunnel this year. Tickets were ridiculous this year May be the last time I see Dawkins play, gotta say hi to him!

Let us know if you wanna meet up and tailgate as the time gets closer. We'll be bringing a ton of beer and food Glad we got a Blue parking pas too.
Sounds good, I'll keep you posted

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED

post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 10:04 AM
Lifer

I wish i was going, but none the less GO EAGLES!!

Honesta Mors Turpi Vita Potior
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLilPony
If you call me, I'll have phone sex with you.
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 10:06 AM
A+
would read again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmark
I'll go, if someone takes me.
ill take you caca stain....ill take you.....

***TrueStreet cars run A/C***
"I JUST WANT TO BE A DOPER PERSON WHICH STARTS WITH ME NOT ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE HOW DOPE I THINK I AM," -kanye west

Parting out a GT? lmk!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davbrucas View Post
Does it make me gay if I stick my finger in another mans ass on a daily basis?
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 10:11 AM Thread Starter
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue302stang
I wish i was going, but none the less GO EAGLES!!

Shit I need more Eagles fans there, find a way to go bro, it's always a BLAST! Did I mention all day tailgating on top of a great Monday night game???? Come on, what more do you need?

post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 10:28 AM
Your Daddy

Thumbs up

i got my tickets!!

you're going at noon for a night game? lol

i'll have to try and get out of work early.
post #11 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 10:29 AM
Packin' up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.T.
ill take you caca stain....ill take you.....
:: does the happy dance ::
post #12 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 10:32 AM
Lifer

Cowboys > Eagles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
post #13 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 10:35 AM
Your Daddy

the only eagle i like is Westbrook (he's on one of my fantasy teams). Other than that, fuck em

Cowboys FTW!!
post #14 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 10:42 AM Thread Starter
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced89lx
i got my tickets!!

you're going at noon for a night game? lol

i'll have to try and get out of work early.

Tailgating is part of the game. I know Dallas is pretty weak on the tailgating subject, but damn it they are trying. Gates for the parking lots up in Philly usually open at 6am for gamedays. Most cities do that, but now that Dallas is a good team again the fans are getting more into it. I gotta check when they are opening the lots but I will be there very early yes. And yes, I am taking the day off of work

Come out and have some fun

post #15 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 10:48 AM
Insane In The Membrane

I love the spirit! You cats have a blast and drink one for me!!

On a mission for commission
post #16 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 02:52 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Tailgating is part of the game. I know Dallas is pretty weak on the tailgating subject, but damn it they are trying. Gates for the parking lots up in Philly usually open at 6am for gamedays. Most cities do that, but now that Dallas is a good team again the fans are getting more into it. I gotta check when they are opening the lots but I will be there very early yes. And yes, I am taking the day off of work

Come out and have some fun

Dallas isn't weak on tailgating by choice. It's the TX Stadium staff that makes it difficult for us to tailgate. This year, don't count on a huge tailgate turnout like you've seen in years past. Tickets are sold out this year, so they are cracking down on tailgating. It's always been a rule, but has only been enforced for games that were sold out or close to it. If you don't hold two parking passes, you have to fit your people, your grill, and your car in your spot only. Last year, it wasn't a big deal to take up two spots, as long as you were courteous. With the added spectators, there are NO empty spots. If you take up two spots, and only have one parking pass hanging, your shit will get towed this year.

Yes, I'll be there. And will most likely get there around noon or one. We're in the red lot, however. If you feel like making the hike, shoot me a pm some time before the game and we can meet up or something.
post #17 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 03:02 PM Thread Starter
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
Dallas isn't weak on tailgating by choice. It's the TX Stadium staff that makes it difficult for us to tailgate. This year, don't count on a huge tailgate turnout like you've seen in years past. Tickets are sold out this year, so they are cracking down on tailgating. It's always been a rule, but has only been enforced for games that were sold out or close to it. If you don't hold two parking passes, you have to fit your people, your grill, and your car in your spot only. Last year, it wasn't a big deal to take up two spots, as long as you were courteous. With the added spectators, there are NO empty spots. If you take up two spots, and only have one parking pass hanging, your shit will get towed this year.

Yes, I'll be there. And will most likely get there around noon or one. We're in the red lot, however. If you feel like making the hike, shoot me a pm some time before the game and we can meet up or something.

Cool deal man. Same goes for you if you wanna trek on over to teh blue lot, it is on the way to the game, lol.

Am I mistaken in the fact that the Cowoys have apparently sold out every game for the past 5 years or so right? Granted they are more popular now that they are winning again,. but tickets have been sold out for years according to a few things I read online. I have been to games there for the past 10 years when the Eagles are in town and the tailgating has always seemed the same to me...... Last year was a pretty good time and we didn't get hassled at all in the Blue lot.

post #18 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 03:26 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:

Am I mistaken in the fact that the Cowoys have apparently sold out every game for the past 5 years or so right?

Not sure on ticket sales in the past. Last year was my first year as a season ticket holder, but the guys I have tickets with have been ticket holders for the last 4 years, and have never had a problem tailgating except for big divisional games and playoff games. This year is the first I've heard about it being sold out. Not saying it hasn't been this way in the past, it's just the first year I've heard it. Being that it's the last year there and all, and with everyone trying to get in before they move to the new Stadium, made for a bum rush on ticket sales apparently.
post #19 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 03:53 PM
2-7 and still a fan!

FUCK THE FILTHYDELPHIA FEAGLES!

On that note, no I won't be at that game, but I will be at the Boy's vs Tampa Bay Bucs game
post #20 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 04:12 PM
Your Daddy

i'll hit you up closer to the game. we'll throw some cold ones back before the eagles get blown out.

<---putting in a request now to leave work at noon.
post #21 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 04:31 PM
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
before the eagles get blown out.
Quoted For The Truth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
post #22 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 05:14 AM
LUCIFER

Quote:
i'll hit you up closer to the game. we'll throw some cold ones back before the eagles get blown out.

<---putting in a request now to leave work at noon.

Same Here! LOL

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:

post #23 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 05:40 AM
Time Served

Did I miss a rule change? The lots at Texas Stadium open 4 hours before kick off. The only exception I saw was when the Patriots were in town last year and the lots opened up an additional two hours early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
Meh...I dunno why she likes it. It's like she put it on a pedestal because it is the gravy of life.
post #24 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 12:12 PM
Lifer

I'm hoping to be there. I'm an Eagles homer. They should sweep the Cowboys this season..
post #25 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 12:13 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant
I'm hoping to be there. I'm an Eagles homer. They should sweep the Cowboys this season..

LOL!
post #26 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 12:24 PM Thread Starter
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
LOL!

I don't see why that's funny really. I think Cowboys's fans have become like the Boys themselves, a little too overconfident.

I mean the NFC East is arguably the toughest division in Football. You can say the teams in this division will split their division games. And it can very easily happen that one team sweeps another, especially seeing as the Boys and Eagles don't play again until the LAST game of the season. That game may mean nothing at all..... or everything, lol.

I mean last year the boys were the team to beat and Philly came in here and held the Cowboys to 6 points in Texas Stadium. That was a pathetic showing by Dallas and it can happen again, just as easily as you think they will blow the Eagles out........

post #27 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 12:26 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
FUCK THE FILTHYDELPHIA FEAGLES!

On that note, no I won't be at that game, but I will be at the Boy's vs Tampa Bay Bucs game

lol!
post #28 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 12:27 PM
Lifer

Quote:
LOL!
I'm such a homer, I've got $20 on that statement!
post #29 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 12:39 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant
I'm such a homer, I've got $20 on that statement!

I'll lock that in. $20 on an Eagles Sweep. If I win, I don't even want your money. You get a big fat blue star as an avatar til next season!
post #30 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 12:41 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
I don't see why that's funny really.

Because it's hilarious. I'm sorry if you don't see the hilarity.

Bring it on, fuckers. I'm ready for some damn football. It's been too long!
post #31 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 02:01 PM
Time Served

Quote:
I don't see why that's funny really. I think Cowboys's fans have become like the Boys themselves, a little too overconfident.

I mean the NFC East is arguably the toughest division in Football. You can say the teams in this division will split their division games. And it can very easily happen that one team sweeps another, especially seeing as the Boys and Eagles don't play again until the LAST game of the season. That game may mean nothing at all..... or everything, lol.

I mean last year the boys were the team to beat and Philly came in here and held the Cowboys to 6 points in Texas Stadium. That was a pathetic showing by Dallas and it can happen again, just as easily as you think they will blow the Eagles out........

You fail to mention what took place at Philly when the Cowboys played the Eagles the first time last year. Either way, it's 2008 and last year doesn't mean squat.

The NFC East will be tough as all times have the potential to contend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
Meh...I dunno why she likes it. It's like she put it on a pedestal because it is the gravy of life.
post #32 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 02:04 PM Thread Starter
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAD424
You fail to mention what took place at Philly when the Cowboys played the Eagles the first time last year. Either way, it's 2008 and last year doesn't mean squat.

The NFC East will be tough as all times have the potential to contend.
Exactly, Dallas dominated up in Philly, Philly returned the favor here. getting a sweep of these 2 teams, or any NFC east team will be tough. All have potential to be great teams

post #33 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 02:51 PM
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
Exactly, Dallas dominated up in Philly, Philly returned the favor here. getting a sweep of these 2 teams, or any NFC east team will be tough. All have potential to be great teams
I know your not braggin about your weak ass 8-8 season last year? And the fact that your sorry ass Feagles could have made a run but faltered at the end. You lost 3 consecutive games in Nov./Dec. to the Pats, Seahawks, G-men and then you beat a Cowboy team that already had the NFC East title and home field throught sewed up, but thanks for playing

Quote:
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
post #34 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 03:05 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
I know your not braggin about your weak ass 8-8 season last year? And the fact that your sorry ass Feagles could have made a run but faltered at the end. You lost 3 consecutive games in Nov./Dec. to the Pats, Seahawks, G-men and then you beat a Cowboy team that already had the NFC East title and home field throught sewed up, but thanks for playing

That's the exact hilarity I was talking about.
post #35 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 03:16 PM Thread Starter
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
We gotta tailgate sometime, you can't possible be that arrogant in person

The Patriots and Seahawks games sucked last year. Philly had their backup QB in and lost both games in the final minute due to INT's by Feeley. And the Giants game saw a tieing field goal by Akers hit teh upright. Tough losses. Ball bounces your way liek the Boys in Buffalo or Detroit last year and the eagles are 11-5. Boys won't get all teh breaks all the time.

And the Eagles game meant nothing to the Cowboys last year? Going into week 15 Cowboys were 12-2, Packers were 11-2. Boys lost to Philly and Packers won in week 15, tied at 12-2. Don't try to say Dallas had nothing to play for. They sure tried, and they sure lost. Get your facts right, that's hardly "sewn up".

Like I said, I talk intelligent football. I love my Eagles, but can respect Dallas is a TOUGH team.

post #36 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 03:24 PM
Insane In The Membrane

Quote:

The Patriots and Seahawks games sucked last year. Philly had their backup QB in and lost both games in the final minute due to INT's by Feeley. And the Giants game saw a tieing field goal by Akers hit teh upright. Tough losses. Ball bounces your way liek the Boys in Buffalo or Detroit last year and the eagles are 11-5. Boys won't get all teh breaks all the time.

And the Eagles game meant nothing to the Cowboys last year? Going into week 15 Cowboys were 12-2, Packers were 11-2. Boys lost to Philly and Packers won in week 15, tied at 12-2. Don't try to say Dallas had nothing to play for. They sure tried, and they sure lost. Get your facts right, that's hardly "sewn up".

Like I said, I talk intelligent football. I love my Eagles, but can respect Dallas is a TOUGH team.

he is!

Go Football Season

post #37 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 03:27 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:

LOL! You obviously have never met Henry. He's an arrogant asshole, but that's what we all love about him.
post #38 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 03:34 PM Thread Starter
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
LOL! You obviously have never met Henry. He's an arrogant asshole, but that's what we all love about him.

Ehhh, I can be that way as well. But man I don't think he's ever said anything intelligent football wise that I have seen on here. I mean I hate the Boys and I seem to know more than he does about them at times. He seems to be the definition of a true homer Calling the Eagles the Filthydelphia Feagles is kinda gay too. I mean what the fuck is a Feagle? Sure some parts of dowtown Philly are dirty, I get that, but a Feagle??? Come up with something better. That's like me making fun of the Cowboys by calling them the CowGIRLS. It's soooo funny.......

But back on task here......... Can't wait to tailgate for this game. I did see the lots only open 4 hours before the game...... that better change, lol.

post #39 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 03:40 PM
Insane In The Membrane

Quote:
Ehhh, I can be that way as well. But man I don't think he's ever said anything intelligent football wise that I have seen on here. I mean I hate the Boys and I seem to know more than he does about them at times. He seems to be the definition of a true homer Calling the Eagles the Filthydelphia Feagles is kinda gay too. I mean what the fuck is a Feagle? Sure some parts of dowtown Philly are dirty, I get that, but a Feagle??? Come up with something better. That's like me making fun of the Cowboys by calling them the CowGIRLS. It's soooo funny.......

But back on task here......... Can't wait to tailgate for this game. I did see the lots only open 4 hours before the game...... that better change, lol.
that was kind of funny.

post #40 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 06:13 PM
Lifer

Thumbs up

Quote:
I'll lock that in. $20 on an Eagles Sweep. If I win, I don't even want your money. You get a big fat blue star as an avatar til next season!
Sounds good.
post #41 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 08:43 PM
Golf anyone?

Quote:
My sister is hardcore, don't piss her off, she almost knocked a lady out last year That was giving her $hit.
Living in NYC now I was scared to wear my cowboys stuff on the subway/trains but now I know it's not the NYCers I have to worry about its the crazy eagles fans now!!! LOL

Quote:
I mean the NFC East is arguably the toughest division in Football.
Actually, there's no arguement about that. It is the toughest division. The worst team is Washington who would be division leaders in about 2 other divisions if they didn't have to play the Boys, Eagles and Giants 2 times a year. With the exception of 01 and 04 they've produced 2 playoff teams a year. And of course last year the smoking hot Giants who like'em or hate'em (hate'em personally) were good at the right time.

I'm a lot like you. I'll discuss sports with anyone but I don't make gaurantees or promises (however, I'll bet on games cause I'm a gambler, lol). There is absolutely no sure thing. I was even a little nervous when spain pulled to within 2 in the 4th against the USA.
post #42 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-28-2008, 09:58 AM
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
We gotta tailgate sometime, you can't possible be that arrogant in person.
Yes, I am this arrogant in person, I'm one of the few people that when you meet me, is who I am on the internet. And I would never, EVER tailgate with you, are you trying to get me killed, especially at Texas Stadium

Quote:
Get your facts right, that's hardly "sewn up".
The NFC East was sewn up, not sure if you know this or not but that is every divisions FIRST goal is too win the division and secure a playoff spot. It didn't matter that we lost to the Beagles or the Foreskins, did it? We can't control what everyone else does in the conference and in the end it didn't matter as we still had HF throught.

Quote:
But man I don't think he's ever said anything intelligent football wise that I have seen on here. I mean I hate the Boys and I seem to know more than he does about them at times. He seems to be the definition of a true homer.
HAHA, you're questioning me about my knowlege about the Boy's? And then you call me a 'true homer', that statement is as about as fucked up as your LS1 Block

I've been a true fan since 1977, I've been going to Cowboy's watching parties with my dad since I was in grade school, of course the rest of us kids just played in the front yard until we heard them screaming after a score, but I started watching Cowboy's games while playing Football in jr./high school, so get your facts straight before you question me about my Cowboy's, junior!
post #43 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-28-2008, 10:58 AM Thread Starter
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
HAHA, you're questioning me about my knowlege about the Boy's? And then you call me a 'true homer', that statement is as about as fucked up as your LS1 Block

!

Now there we go, that's a good rip on me finally! My damn LS1 has been fucked up for almost 2 years. getting better!

Back on task..... I heard something on the news this morning about possibly no tailgating at Texas Stadium???? Having a tailgating patrol out there? I caught the end of the report and didn't see what they really said. Anyone have any info???

post #44 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-28-2008, 11:02 AM
que?

i will be there, lower level section 16

COWBOYS FTW!!!
post #45 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-28-2008, 12:15 PM
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
Now there we go, that's a good rip on me finally! My damn LS1 has been fucked up for almost 2 years. getting better!
Let me know when you get the boat anchor running, so I can drag you throught North Texas

Quote:
Quote:
post #46 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-29-2008, 06:06 PM

Quote:
You can say the teams in this division will split their division games. And it can very easily happen that one team sweeps another, especially seeing as the Boys and Eagles don't play again until the LAST game of the season.
genious. if they dont split the will sweep or be swept. very intelligent argument since you didnt say anything.

Quote:
Calling the Eagles the Filthydelphia Feagles is kinda gay too. I mean what the fuck is a Feagle? Sure some parts of dowtown Philly are dirty, I get that, but a Feagle??? Come up with something better.
http://www.1clicksportsmemorabilia.c...023fd17ed0.jpg

a true philly fan would know this already

oh and i'll be at the game just like every home game this season enjoying the air conditioning of the suite levels getting paid to be there
post #47 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-29-2008, 06:38 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan962000

Actually, there's no arguement about that. It is the toughest division. The worst team is Washington who would be division leaders in about 2 other divisions if they didn't have to play the Boys, Eagles and Giants 2 times a year. With the exception of 01 and 04 they've produced 2 playoff teams a year. And of course last year the smoking hot Giants who like'em or hate'em (hate'em personally) were good at the right time.

I'm a lot like you. I'll discuss sports with anyone but I don't make gaurantees or promises (however, I'll bet on games cause I'm a gambler, lol). There is absolutely no sure thing. I was even a little nervous when spain pulled to within 2 in the 4th against the USA.
Actually there is an argument. The AFC South is matching the NFC East in number of teams making the post season ect.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement