Played 36 holes today - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 04:00 PM Thread Starter
AHMO!

Played 36 holes today

and it was fucking HOT!

Me and a buddy walked on at Twin wells at 8:30...took 5 hours to play the first round to due to some fucking moron's playing a two man best ball tourney...how it takes 5 hours to play a best ball tourney I will never understand.

I've shot two rounds in the 90's in my life before I tee'd off today and I hadn't played in about a year, been to the range twice in the last 6 months and first round with these new off brand cavity backs.

Front nine shoot a 46 with a birdy, so I was fairly happy. Back 9 come back in at 48 for a 94. My best round ever was a 96 so I was happy as hell. He tells me since it's my bday tomorrow he'll cover the second 18 if I'll go again. No one else in front of us pretty much the entire second round we blow through front 9 in an hour and 15 and I shoot my best 9 ever at a 44!

Back 9 come back in with a 45 to get a final score of an 89. I am burnt to a crips, dehydrated as hell but I had my first round in the 80's. May have to take another year off and see how I play! Looks like I've got the itch to play golf again.

BTW anyone want some mizuno MP33 irons? have about 10 rounds on em, let em go cheap.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement