Dig 'Em Aggies! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 85 (permalink) Old 12-31-2007, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
Sports weenie @ full attn

Dig 'Em Aggies!

Did anyone catch the faithful Ag eating his boogers on national TV? If not, you're in for a golden treat!

Whoop!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 85 (permalink) Old 12-31-2007, 01:32 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Did anyone catch the faithful Ag eating his boogers on national TV? If not, you're in for a golden treat!
I saw that and my first thought was, who's the jack ass t-sip that's going to be the first to post this?

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #3 of 85 (permalink) Old 12-31-2007, 01:34 PM
Lifer

Aggies are such easy targets...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"

post #4 of 85 (permalink) Old 12-31-2007, 01:40 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
I saw that and my first thought was, who's the jack ass t-sip that's going to be the first to post this?
Did you expect anyone else?

post #5 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-01-2008, 10:30 PM
Never settle always excel

Quote:
How did UT do against A&M in their last meeting? Hell how about the last two meetings? You have a another year of having to realize A&M once again bested your team, period. Go ahead and try to justify UT's existence by pointing out the bowl games, regardless of how A&M did against Penn, it simply makes one realize you can't accept the Aggies are better than UT when they meet, . Oh yeah picking your nose is nasty, recording it is even sicker, LOL. I'll be damed if I will even think about hitting the play button, that is some nasty shit.
post #6 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-01-2008, 10:37 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
How did UT do against A&M in their last meeting? Hell how about the last two meetings? You have a another year of having to realize A&M once again bested your team, period. Go ahead and try to justify UT's existence by pointing out the bowl games, regardless of how A&M did against Penn, it simply makes one realize you can't accept the Aggies are better than UT when they meet, . Oh yeah picking your nose is nasty, recording it is even sicker, LOL. I'll be damed if I will even think about hitting the play button, that is some nasty shit.
Huh? When did I ever mention UT and Aggy playing football

post #7 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-01-2008, 10:42 PM
Num say'n? (tm)

nice!

DFWMustangs.net
post #8 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-01-2008, 11:11 PM
not exclude

Quote:
lmfao!
post #9 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Huh? When did I ever mention UT and Aggy playing football
I know you are more intelligent than that. You are a UT fan why else would bash A&M other than to make you feel better about your team.
post #10 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 05:42 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Actually, the resurgance of Hook'em made me think it would be him.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #11 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 07:40 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Part of the problem at A&M, is all they care about is beating UT. One day, they will realize that just beating UT isn't near enough to get the recruits they need to be a top tier team. The utter failure to win bowl games is a big problem. The country only sees A&M during the bowl game season, and they have done so poorly, they can't recruit the way they should. So yes, beating UT two years in a row will give you something to crow about for the next ten years , but does it really help in the grand scheme of national recognition and recruiting? Aggies want their program to be respected nationwide, but it has to be earned.

By the way, they should have destroyed Penn State, but choked on national television. The loss of that game will hurt them a lot more than beating Texas will help them. And yes, I was pulling for the Ags (as well as all Big 12 teams), and was disappointed.

post #12 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 08:13 AM
Time Served

A&M is only known regionally not nationally. just have to settle for being 4th best in the Big 12 south.

1994 Cobra
1996 Accord
2005 Suzuki Quadsport Z-400
2003 Arctic Cat ZL-600 SS EFI Its a snowmobile!
post #13 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 08:32 AM
BOOMER SOONER!

it's one thing to pick them, but at leat they didn't eat them like Chase "Booger" Daniel.
post #14 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 09:42 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueThunder99TA
it's one thing to pick them, but at leat they didn't eat them like Chase "Booger" Daniel.
I'm guessing you didn't watch the videos.

post #15 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 10:07 AM
Lifer

looks more like a west texas farmer than a east texas rancher but a booger is a booger....

1995 cobra bolt ons red with black cloth 1.76 60'

13.27 at 102.83 6123' air ... in shop getting procharged d1sc canfield heads etc etc
post #16 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Part of the problem at A&M, is all they care about is beating UT. One day, they will realize that just beating UT isn't near enough to get the recruits they need to be a top tier team. The utter failure to win bowl games is a big problem. The country only sees A&M during the bowl game season, and they have done so poorly, they can't recruit the way they should. So yes, beating UT two years in a row will give you something to crow about for the next ten years , but does it really help in the grand scheme of national recognition and recruiting? Aggies want their program to be respected nationwide, but it has to be earned.

By the way, they should have destroyed Penn State, but choked on national television. The loss of that game will hurt them a lot more than beating Texas will help them. And yes, I was pulling for the Ags (as well as all Big 12 teams), and was disappointed.
Penn is coached by one of the greatest college football coaches of all times. He settled Penn in and handled A&M very well. The interim coach for A&M did well to not get blown out of S.A. in my opinion. Penn is a tier 1 school, I recall all the Horn fans on this site have essentially agreed that A&M is a tier 2 football school, are you really surprised? If so, you are an idiot, so don't bother reading any further for you won't comprehend it.

Penn had four losses this season those were to Michigan, Illinois, Michigan State and Ohio State (all post season teams). Penn had a great receiving corps, great run stop defense and a great coach, so your expectations were A&M should have destroyed Penn? Really? You are a moron if you couldn't make the basic evaluation that Penn could countered our strongest offensive threat the running game, had a better coach and could easily deal with A&M's limited passing game. Hell I was happy we made it to the post season. I am realistic about my team; you should be about yours as well.
post #17 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 06:44 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Penn is coached by one of the greatest college football coaches of all times. He settled Penn in and handled A&M very well. The interim coach for A&M did well to not get blown out of S.A. in my opinion. Penn is a tier 1 school, I recall all the Horn fans on this site have essentially agreed that A&M is a tier 2 football school, are you really surprised? If so, you are an idiot, so don't bother reading any further for you won't comprehend it.

Penn had four losses this season those were to Michigan, Illinois, Michigan State and Ohio State (all post season teams). Penn had a great receiving corps, great run stop defense and a great coach, so your expectations were A&M should have destroyed Penn? Really? You are a moron if you couldn't make the basic evaluation that Penn could countered our strongest offensive threat the running game, had a better coach and could easily deal with A&M's limited passing game. Hell I was happy we made it to the post season. I am realistic about my team; you should be about yours as well.
UT fans are realistic about our football team. We expect a big 12 championship every year and a shot at the NC game. A&M realize that they cant do nothing more then try to beat UT every year. Like I said before, A&M fans need to aim higher every year then trying to beat UT.
post #18 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 06:49 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:

LOLz, and you're the moron that steered a booger-eating thread into a football discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #19 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
LOLz, and you're the moron that steered a booger-eating thread into a football discussion.
well I couldn't defend the guy eating his snot so the I did the next best and fun thing. Point out to the UT faithful that have yet another 11 months of Ags>UT
post #20 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 07:14 PM
Lifer

Quote:

You can't be reasoned with. A&M got ass-fucked by a bad team. I'm sorry, but that's about it. I simply stated "why" A&M was a 2nd tier team, but you are so fucking defensive, it blinds you. I have aggies in the family just like you, and after years of all their fucking crying, nothing has changed. I'll take the 11 months of listening to you, over a lifetime of being an Aggie...

post #21 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 07:16 PM
Lifer

Quote:
You can't be reasoned with. A&M got ass-fucked by a bad team. I'm sorry, but that's about it. I simply stated "why" A&M was a 2nd tier team, but you are so fucking defensive, it blinds you. I have aggies in the family just like you, and after years of all their fucking crying, nothing has changed. I'll take the 11 months of listening to you, over a lifetime of being an Aggie...
LMAO X2
post #22 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 07:30 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:

I agree, and I HATE UT.
post #23 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 07:45 PM

Quote:
No one is crying you fucking dumb ass, you are an idiot, no one predicted A&M would blow out Penn or "destroy" them. Read the ESPN preview, espacially pay attention to the closing statement

" The Nittany Lions have won 22 bowl games under Paterno, including four of the last five. The Aggies have lost nine of their last 11 bowl appearances, including the two they played under Franchione."

I am not crying you dumb turd, you are the one who made the stupid ass comment about your expectations for A&M. So now instead if just admitting you have no fucking clue about this game, you state I am crying. I never defended A&M but I did point out why I felt they would have problems and be lucky to win. Also still being within a touchdown late in the forth is not getting ass fucked. You really are a dumbass, please shut up.
post #24 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 07:49 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
You really are a dumbass, please shut up.

Ironic, because I do believe that's the general opinion re:you.
post #25 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
I agree, and I HATE UT.
You've already proved you know jackshit about college ball this bowl season with your UT vs Az prediction,

Quote:
Az State by 7.
shut up stupid
post #26 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 07:57 PM
Lifer

Quote:
No one is crying you fucking dumb ass, you are an idiot, no one predicted A&M would blow out Penn or "destroy" them. Read the ESPN preview, espacially pay attention to the closing statement

" The Nittany Lions have won 22 bowl games under Paterno, including four of the last five. The Aggies have lost nine of their last 11 bowl appearances, including the two they played under Franchione."

I am not crying you dumb turd, you are the one who made the stupid ass comment about your expectations for A&M. So now instead if just admitting you have no fucking clue about this game, you state I am crying. I never defended A&M but I did point out why I felt they would have problems and be lucky to win. Also still being within a touchdown late in the forth is not getting ass fucked. You really are a dumbass, please shut up.
Your personal attacks just reinforce you inability to communicate like an adult. You and Javorsky Lane need to go cry together. I see more and more why our public education system is in the shape it's in. If you deal with kids the way you deal with adversity on here, we're all fucked. With your lack of ability to handle adult conversation, the real world would whip your ass. Stay with the kiddo's...they're easily intimidated, and your odds are better.

post #27 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 08:03 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
You've already proved you know jackshit about college ball this bowl season with your UT vs Az prediction,

Wow. You don't sense sarcasm very well, do you? Apparently you didn't read two or three posts below that one did you? Fucking stupid mother fucker.
Quote:
shut up stupid

See reply above. Who's stupid now, faggot? I swear. You're more dense than a bucket of fucking hammers.
post #28 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Your personal attacks just reinforce you inability to communicate like an adult. You and Javorsky Lane need to go cry together. I see more and more why our public education system is in the shape it's in. If you deal with kids the way you deal with adversity on here, we're all fucked. With your lack of ability to handle adult conversation, the real world would whip your ass. Stay with the kiddo's...they're easily intimidated, and your odds are better.
Yeah let's judge the entire education system by me fucking with someone on my time off on the internet. Who are you to judge me, what do you do for a living? How come whenever you all are presented with a realistic argument you somehow equate my career to a sports thread shit talking match? Seriously are you stupid enough to think I talk to my students the way I fuck with people on here. I was a Platoon Sergeant in the Army and spent 9 years on active duty, would that career be more conducive to this type of shit talking? Please shut the fuck up and leave my career out of your petty ass judgments. Also please let me know what you do for a living, you seem so interested in my career?
post #29 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 08:12 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Yeah let's judge the entire education system by me fucking with someone on my time off on the internet.
One can't help but think that the way you act on here, is the way you act in person. Seeing as how you're a teacher and all....... It's a reasonable assumption.

Quote:
Who are you to judge me, what do you do for a living?
Who are you to judge him, or anyone else you talk shit to? Just giving you a dose of your own medicine.

Quote:
How come whenever you all are presented with a realistic argument you somehow equate my career to a sports thread shit talking match?
He poked holes in your realistic argument, so you resorted to name calling. Ever look in a mirror?

Quote:
Seriously are you stupid enough to think I talk to my students the way I fuck with people on here.
Well, you ARE an Aggie...... You did choose to go to A&M....... Again, not a baseless assumption. If you need further explanation, look at the Faggie in the clips above that allowed himself to be seen on national TV picking his nose, and then eating the booger. Nuff said....

Quote:
I was a Platoon Sergeant in the Army and spent 9 years on active duty
Want a fucking cookie? All you ever do is tout that you were in the Army. Who gives a shit?

Quote:
Please shut the fuck up and leave my career out of you petty ass judgments.
Your petty ass judgements are somehow less petty than his or anyone else's?
post #30 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 08:13 PM
Time Served

A&M Football = Clown Shoes

1994 Cobra
1996 Accord
2005 Suzuki Quadsport Z-400
2003 Arctic Cat ZL-600 SS EFI Its a snowmobile!
post #31 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 08:22 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Yeah let's judge the entire education system by me fucking with someone on my time off on the internet. Who are you to judge me, what do you do for a living? How come whenever you all are presented with a realistic argument you somehow equate my career to a sports thread shit talking match? Seriously are you stupid enough to think I talk to my students the way I fuck with people on here. I was a Platoon Sergeant in the Army and spent 9 years on active duty, would that career be more conducive to this type of shit talking? Please shut the fuck up and leave my career out of your petty ass judgments. Also please let me know what you do for a living, you seem so interested in my career?
I couldn't give two shits about your career...it's your character that sucks...

post #32 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 09:22 PM

Quote:
I couldn't give two shits about your career...it's your character that sucks...
Then stop bringing it up jack ass, I see you refrained from telling me what you do.
post #33 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 09:24 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Then stop bringing it up jack ass, I see you refrained from telling me what you do.
I build homes. I'm tired of dealing with your bitter ass...

post #34 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 09:27 PM

Quote:
One can't help but think that the way you act on here, is the way you act in person. Seeing as how you're a teacher and all....... It's a reasonable assumption.

Who are you to judge him, or anyone else you talk shit to? Just giving you a dose of your own medicine.

He poked holes in your realistic argument, so you resorted to name calling. Ever look in a mirror?

Well, you ARE an Aggie...... You did choose to go to A&M....... Again, not a baseless assumption. If you need further explanation, look at the Faggie in the clips above that allowed himself to be seen on national TV picking his nose, and then eating the booger. Nuff said....

Want a fucking cookie? All you ever do is tout that you were in the Army. Who gives a shit?

I was using the Army as a comparison dumbass, also to assume things from a sports fan site is stupid. The word fan speaks for itself, can you say fanatical? You might want to look up the word, trying to reason with anyone who is a fan is usually a waste of time. I just enjoy pulling peoples chain, you felt the need to berate my service or assume I am this way all the time, you put the ass in assume
post #35 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 09:29 PM

Quote:
I build homes. I'm tired of dealing with your bitter ass...
I'm not bitter but do you speak to sub contractors and home owners like you do on here? I am thinking you don't, so if my career is of no concern to you, stop tossing it into the conversation.
post #36 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 09:30 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I was using the Army as a comparison dumbass, also to assume things from a sports fan site is stupid. The word fan speaks for itself, can you say fanatical? You might want to look up the word, trying to reason with anyone who is a fan is usually a waste of time. I just enjoy pulling peoples chain, you felt the need to berate my service or assume I am this way all the time, you put the ass in assume
Unfortunately, on here, perception is reality.

post #37 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 09:31 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I'm not bitter but do you speak to sub contractors and home owners like you do on here? I am thinking you don't, so if my career is of no concern to you, stop tossing it into the conversation.
If they spew bullshit like you do, and don't know how to treat folks, I fire their ass. You jumped first, and I reacted.

post #38 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 10:01 PM
not exclude

Yet another thread and PT is still a retard.
post #39 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
Yet another thread and PT is still a retard.
So is your momma but I don't hold that against ya
post #40 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 10:11 PM

Quote:
If they spew bullshit like you do, and don't know how to treat folks, I fire their ass. You jumped first, and I reacted.
Hey stupid please read, I asked if you address them in the way you address others on this site. I did not ask how they speak to you or what you fire them for. Reading is fundamental, try it sometime
post #41 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 10:21 PM Thread Starter

So did you guys see him eat his boogers?!?! LOLz!

post #42 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 10:31 PM

Quote:
So did you guys see him eat his boogers?!?! LOLz!
That is nasty, stop being nasty, you nasty bastard, LOL
post #43 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 11:43 PM

Quote:

I was thinking, you have someone's nut sack on a fat chick's forehead, what does that say about you? Are you gay, maybe you have nut sack envy hell maybe you are simply a pervert
post #44 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008, 05:38 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Hey stupid please read, I asked if you address them in the way you address others on this site. I did not ask how they speak to you or what you fire them for. Reading is fundamental, try it sometime
I already said that Your dick-headed response to my initial post set me off on your ass. IF MY SUBS WERE TO RESPOND AS YOU DID, IT WOULD NOT BE GOOD. It's called "mutual respect", which is something your bitter ass knows nothing about.

post #45 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008, 08:53 AM
Lifer

Like you guys have never eaten a booger before, lol.

"You ain't gonna find any gold in a booger mine"
post #46 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008, 10:37 AM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Ags>UT

10-3 > 7-6

2nd in the South > 5th in the South

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #47 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008, 10:58 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm

10-3 > 7-6

Remember, beating UT is all they base their season on. Therefore, Aggy > UT.

post #48 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008, 07:50 PM

Quote:
I already said that Your dick-headed response to my initial post set me off on your ass. IF MY SUBS WERE TO RESPOND AS YOU DID, IT WOULD NOT BE GOOD. It's called "mutual respect", which is something your bitter ass knows nothing about.
LOL, oh my, someone is using capitol letters, must be serious . Seriously stop flapping that garbage pit below your nose, you don't anything about me and I don't know anything about you. Keep making assumptions, I would hope you don't run your business that way but I don't know enough about you to pass that judgment, LOL. Happy New Year, short fuse
post #49 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm

10-3 > 7-6

Come on Bryce let's not play games here, what was the score board saying after the last two times A&M and UT met up on the grid-iron?
post #50 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Remember, beating UT is all they base their season on. Therefore, Aggy > UT.
Not really but it is funny how you try to deflect the loss to A&M by saying that. Whatever helps you sleep better
Sponsored Links
Advertisement