post #1 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 02:04 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

NTAC25thT/A is the Venom of Pro Football

It's magnificent stupidity like this that proves it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTAC25thT/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by staticX
Just curious why is it fans of other teams loooove to point out when the Cowboys lose but if the boys win there really quite? My brother in Law is a Bears fan and theres a vikings and dolphins fan at my work and they love to point it out as well. Is it just cause its the Cowboys that there always watched with a microscope? And don't tell me its the bandwagon fans, most teams have them
It's the bandwagon fans that think they were going to go to the Super Bowl in the pre-season. The Dallas Cowboys have the most bandwagon fans I have ever seen in any sport, way worse than the Mavericks.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by staticX
And how do you know they have the most, do you count them? Is there a poll that shows the Boys have the most?
No, but there was an article in the DMN that showed the sales of football jerseys and sportswear, Cowboys were on top all the sudden for some reason, lol.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant
It is kind of weird that you're not fans of either of these teams, yet you're making the most threads about the game...just sayin' though.
It's just for the bandwagoners, not the true fans. It's obvious who are BW's and true fans.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
remind me again who is atop the nfc?
the eagles
Quote:
Donovan is a bitch. Cowboys are head and shoulders above the Eagles, should be an easy win for them.

I got news for you, jackass . . . THERE ARE NO BANDWAGONERS IN THE CITY OF THE TEAM. Bandwagoners, much like yourself, are the people who never once lived in the city or the state of the team they root for. (An assumption that'll I'll take the odds you never lived in Wisconsininin.)

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 02:08 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

*sigh* someone had to say it.

post #3 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 02:09 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
*sigh* someone had to say it.
Meh, his posts were starting to make my head ache.

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

post #4 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 02:14 PM
May the Force be w/you

A little contradictory about his statements isn't he?
post #5 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 02:15 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
Meh, his posts were starting to make my head ache.
I love that last one "Should be an easy win for the Boys" and then immediately after that game he had a Cowboys suck thread up.

looks like he got caught with his own dick in his ass.

post #6 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 02:31 PM
2-7 and still a fan!

HAHA!

Hey speaking of Nathan (SVTVenom) is he banned yet again?...'H'
post #7 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 02:33 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
HAHA!

haven't heard shit out of him since the OU/Texas game.

post #8 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 02:41 PM
Lifer

Quote:
THERE ARE NO BANDWAGONERS IN THE CITY OF THE TEAM. [/b]Bandwagoners, much like yourself, are the people who never once lived in the city or the state of the team they root for. (An assumption that'll I'll take the odds you never lived in Wisconsininin.)
There are plenty of bandwagon fans in the city of the team. Just look at the ones who know nothing about the team until they go on a winning streak. It happens in every sport in every city.
post #9 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 03:01 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

He doesn't know the difference between bandwagon fans and fairweather fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
HAHA!

No, too much ownage. He decided to leave for awhile. The final straw him being busted for plagiarism.
post #10 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 03:28 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LannyN9NE
There are plenty of bandwagon fans in the city of the team. Just look at the ones who know nothing about the team until they go on a winning streak. It happens in every sport in every city.

As wood said, those are Fairweather fans . . . not bandwagoners.

post #11 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 03:31 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

whats the distinction between fairweather fans and bandwagoneers? Are fairweather fans serial bandwagoneers? I consider the terms interchangeable.

But that aside, his mouth constantly running does get on my nerves too (and I'm a Packer fan).
post #12 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 03:52 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty
whats the distinction between fairweather fans and bandwagoneers? Are fairweather fans serial bandwagoneers? I consider the terms interchangeable.

But that aside, his mouth constantly running does get on my nerves too (and I'm a Packer fan).
I am kind of on that thinking also.
post #13 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 03:57 PM
4 Cams are better than 1

He is still hung over from the Boys beating up on Farve and the Wackers!!
post #14 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 04:04 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
whats the distinction between fairweather fans and bandwagoneers?
From UrbanDictionary.com
Fairweather fan- Describes a fanatic who celebrates extensively when their favorite sports team is doing well but lives almost hermit-like when their sports team is getting dominated

Bandwagon fan- Someone who became a fan of the Boston Redsox after the 2004 world series.

post #15 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 06:10 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I got news for you, jackass . . . THERE ARE NO BANDWAGONERS IN THE CITY OF THE TEAM. Bandwagoners, much like yourself, are the people who never once lived in the city or the state of the team they root for. (An assumption that'll I'll take the odds you never lived in Wisconsininin.)
Do you SERIOUSLY think that there are no bandwagoners in a city where a pro team is? You have got to be high! That is the most stupid post I have seen today....and Im not saying this is Dallas specific.

post #16 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 06:13 PM
Lifer

Im born and raised in the GREAT state of Texas. The best state in this country. Never resided in Wisconsin a day in my life. My mother was born there. So if I just randomly started rooting for the Cowboys tomorrow...I wouldnt be classified as a bandwagoner because I live in Dallas?! Ignorant.

post #17 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 07:05 PM
Fear the Stashe

who?
post #18 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 11:34 PM
Time Served

Quote:

Talk about having your dick in your ass. This is Dallas. Are you kidding me? This is the absolute WORST city of bandwagoners ever and it isn't because I all the sudden see little fucking Cowboys flags on every other damn car going down the road. It's people at work....friends of mine....web forums.....etc. There are other reasons other than Favre why I love the Green Bay Packers:

1. Only PUBLICLY owned NFL team. The people go to the game for the team, which THEY own. Not some billionaire fatcat, fucktard, ego-maniac, sidelining douchebag like Jerry Jones.

2. Lambeau Field. It is practically in the middle of a neighborhood, I've been there many times, hence my mothers family is from there.

3. Loyal fans. Their isn't a 20+ year waiting list for season tickets for nothing.

4. Vince Lombardi. Yeah, those five that you have, remember where they originated from.

I've been to Lambeau, the Packers Hall of Fame, met Bart Starr, got his autograph, etc.

I consider myself lucky as a football fan to watch Favre as he has resurrected this team since 1992 to put them where they are now. I also feel the same way about Romo. This has been the best start for both of these teams in each of their respective franchise histories.

You come in here and start a thread about me (which I feel privileged, stay on your job son!) about being the Venom of Pro Football.

Oh and:

STAY ON YOUR JOB SON!

1999 FRC C5
1993 LX 5.0 Coupe - sold

Last edited by NTAC25thT/A; 12-17-2007 at 11:58 PM.
post #19 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 11:36 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thurston
Im born and raised in the GREAT state of Texas. The best state in this country. Never resided in Wisconsin a day in my life. My mother was born there. So if I just randomly started rooting for the Cowboys tomorrow...I wouldnt be classified as a bandwagoner because I live in Dallas?! Ignorant.
Exactly.

1999 FRC C5
1993 LX 5.0 Coupe - sold

post #20 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 11:49 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
No, too much ownage. He decided to leave for awhile. The final straw him being busted for plagiarism.

Link to said thread? Or let me guess, he deleted it?
post #21 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 12:12 AM
Fear the Stashe

Quote:
NTAC25thT/A is the Venom of Pro Football
Maybe Venom has a bipolar disorder and this is magically him...
post #22 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 01:00 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
1. Only PUBLICLY owned NFL team. The people go to the game for the team, which THEY own. Not some billionaire fatcat, fucktard, ego-maniac, sidelining douchebag like Jerry Jones.
LMAO!

Buy a share of Packer history for the mere price of $200 (last offering).

In exchange you get a piece of paper that gives you:

1. Minimal voting rights
2. No dividends
3. A piece of paper THAT CANNOT appreciate in value.
4. A piece of paper THAT IS NOT transferrable.
5. Can only be redeemed by the Green Bay Packers at a substantial loss

Those aren't stock certificates, they are called PCLs which are nothing more than personal licenses to receive a certificate.

I'm seriously LMAO if you think the Packers are a public company. HAHAHA.

The only thing you get out of those certificates, if you are a Green Bay fan, is:

1. Team probably would never leave Green Bay because the majority of shares are owned by the community.
2. The right to attend the annual meeting.
3. You can be a "mini" Jerry Jones and say you own part of an NFL team.

I'm hoping your dumbass bought a shitload of those "shares" in a public company.

BTW, what exchange do they trade on? Oh, that's right, the DONT trade on an exchange.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)

Last edited by 01WhiteCobra; 12-18-2007 at 01:07 AM.
post #23 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 01:17 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Wow, that sounds pretty fucking retarted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #24 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 04:18 AM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
The only thing you get out of those certificates, if you are a Green Bay fan, is:

1. Team probably would never leave Green Bay because the majority of shares are owned by the community.
2. The right to attend the annual meeting.
3. You can be a "mini" Jerry Jones and say you own part of an NFL team.
You left out getting to support your team in exchange for "stock". The last sale was a fund raiser for the renovation of the stadium. I don't think anyone is disillusioned about what the "stock" is, it was just a cool way for a fan to contribute to their team. My dad bought a share and framed it to hang with his other Packer stuff. The residents of Arlington sure don't get anything that cool for their support of the new stadium.
post #25 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 05:02 AM
Lifer

I'm so glad I stayed out of this...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #26 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 08:07 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
You left out getting to support your team in exchange for "stock". The last sale was a fund raiser for the renovation of the stadium. I don't think anyone is disillusioned about what the "stock" is, it was just a cool way for a fan to contribute to their team. My dad bought a share and framed it to hang with his other Packer stuff. The residents of Arlington sure don't get anything that cool for their support of the new stadium.
Ummm... the original poster was disillusioned in regards to the stock.

Quote:
At least the owners of the other two stock offerings from the Pack got some rights to some tickets for their money.

Lambeau's renovations were funded partially by the team (late 90s stock sale) and partially by a .5% sales tax. So not only did the fans get to spend $200 a share but they also get to spend an additonal .5% sales tax.

I'm pretty sure this latest "stock offering" was a bust. It hoped to bring in 200MM for the offering for Lambeau field but raised only about $24MM.

Last edited by 01WhiteCobra; 12-18-2007 at 08:17 AM.
post #27 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 08:11 AM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
Link to said thread? Or let me guess, he deleted it?

http://70.84.246.84/forums/showthread.php?t=339580
post #28 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 11:16 AM
Time Served

LOL @ everyone Googling this shit and still hating. They are still a publicly owned team and you guys go and break down specifics when is the end they are still a PUBLICLY OWNED TEAM, BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! I'm REAL retarded, look at yuo all going apeshit over this. Who's retarded?

1999 FRC C5
1993 LX 5.0 Coupe - sold

post #29 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 11:22 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Studly
i like boyz
fixed

1999 FRC C5
1993 LX 5.0 Coupe - sold

post #30 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 11:27 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
LOL @ everyone Googling this shit and still hating. They are still a publicly owned team and you guys go and break down specifics when is the end they are still a PUBLICLY OWNED TEAM, BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! I'm REAL retarded, look at yuo all going apeshit over this. Who's retarded?
I'm not googling shit. I know what the Pack did. I know what the Celtics did (I actually made money on their stock!) and I know what the Florida Panthers did.

Pack isn't a publicy traded company. They have shareholders. There are too many restrictions on those shares to consider it a public company.

I own stock in my company along with 5 others. If I wanted to I could sell some shares to my neighbor. Packers shareholders can't even do that! It ain't a public company.

You are correct. You are retarded.

post #31 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 11:41 AM
Time Served

Quote:
I'm not googling shit. I know what the Pack did. I know what the Celtics did (I actually made money on their stock!) and I know what the Florida Panthers did.

Pack isn't a publicy traded company. They have shareholders. There are too many restrictions on those shares to consider it a public company.

I own stock in my company along with 5 others. If I wanted to I could sell some shares to my neighbor. Packers shareholders can't even do that! It ain't a public company.

You are correct. You are retarded.
I never said anything about PUBLICLY and TRADED now did I? I said PUBLICLY OWNED. Find where I said that or GTFO.

1999 FRC C5
1993 LX 5.0 Coupe - sold

post #32 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 11:53 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
I never said anything about PUBLICLY and TRADED now did I? I said PUBLICLY OWNED. Find where I said that or GTFO.
A publicly owned company's stock can be freely traded. A share of stock in the Pack can only be redeemed (at a substanial loss I might add) by the Packer's organization.

It ain't publicly owned, retard.

Name me one other "publicly owned" company where your only right to redemption of your shares is the company and at a substantial loss to your initial price.

"here ya' go fan. Buy a share in the Pack for $200. We don't trade on an exchange, you won't receive a dividend, you can only sell it back to us for pennies on the dollar. You'll love it its a great investment! If you don't we'll move the team, so there."

Great deal!

Packer fans are morons. They were cheese on their heads and buy stock in their team that has no ability to appreciate! Go PACK!

post #33 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 11:54 AM
yes, jluv

Quote:
I got news for you, jackass . . . THERE ARE NO BANDWAGONERS IN THE CITY OF THE TEAM. Bandwagoners, much like yourself, are the people who never once lived in the city or the state of the team they root for.

Wrong.

A bandwagoner is someone who jumps on a bandwagon. If the team is hot, they become a fan all of a sudden. It has nothing to do with where they live.

A fairweather fan is someone who only shows support for the team when they are doing well. They still have the T-shirts in their closet, but they don't wear them when the team is doing poorly.

Now, either type of fan can be from outside of the city or state like you described, but you can still have them from the same city as well.

That said, NTAC25thT/A is still an idiot.
post #34 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 11:56 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Talk about having your dick in your ass. This is Dallas. Are you kidding me? This is the absolute WORST city of bandwagoners ever and it isn't because I all the sudden see little fucking Cowboys flags on every other damn car going down the road. It's people at work....friends of mine....web forums.....etc. There are other reasons other than Favre why I love the Green Bay Packers:

2. Lambeau Field. It is practically in the middle of a neighborhood, I've been there many times, hence my mothers family is from there.

3. Loyal fans. Their isn't a 20+ year waiting list for season tickets for nothing.

4. Vince Lombardi. Yeah, those five that you have, remember where they originated from.

I've been to Lambeau, the Packers Hall of Fame, met Bart Starr, got his autograph, etc.

I consider myself lucky as a football fan to watch Favre as he has resurrected this team since 1992 to put them where they are now. I also feel the same way about Romo. This has been the best start for both of these teams in each of their respective franchise histories.

You come in here and start a thread about me (which I feel privileged, stay on your job son!) about being the Venom of Pro Football.

Oh and:

STAY ON YOUR JOB SON!

So would you consider Patriot fans to be bandwagers? What about Colts fans?

Seriously do you follow the "fan" sheep and believe all the hype that is told to you by fans of other NFL teams?

Red and White 98R1...Look now cause in a second I'm gonna pass you

You can pass me now, sold the bike =(
post #35 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 12:17 PM
Time Served

Quote:
A publicly owned company's stock can be freely traded. A share of stock in the Pack can only be redeemed (at a substanial loss I might add) by the Packer's organization.

It ain't publicly owned, retard.

Name me one other "publicly owned" company where your only right to redemption of your shares is the company and at a substantial loss to your initial price.

"here ya' go fan. Buy a share in the Pack for $200. We don't trade on an exchange, you won't receive a dividend, you can only sell it back to us for pennies on the dollar. You'll love it its a great investment! If you don't we'll move the team, so there."

Great deal!

Packer fans are morons. They were cheese on their heads and buy stock in their team that has no ability to appreciate! Go PACK!
So you couldn't find one could you?

GTFO plz.

1999 FRC C5
1993 LX 5.0 Coupe - sold

post #36 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 12:17 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluv
Wrong.

A bandwagoner is someone who jumps on a bandwagon. If the team is hot, they become a fan all of a sudden. It has nothing to do with where they live.

A fairweather fan is someone who only shows support for the team when they are doing well. They still have the T-shirts in their closet, but they don't wear them when the team is doing poorly.

Now, either type of fan can be from outside of the city or state like you described, but you can still have them from the same city as well.

That said, NTAC25thT/A is still an idiot.
That all brings me to my next point, fuck you.

1999 FRC C5
1993 LX 5.0 Coupe - sold

post #37 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 12:25 PM
Time Served

Quote:
you are either 15 years old, or you were pissed on in the shower after gym class when you were 15 years old
How about I was pissing on 15 year-olds since I was 15 years old? Or pissing on the gym class 15 years ago at the age of 15? Or maybe i pissed on 15, 15 year-olds 15 years ago.

I would like the solve the board for Big Studly FGT plz:

1999 FRC C5
1993 LX 5.0 Coupe - sold

post #38 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 12:44 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
I too am born and raised in Texas by the grace of God. More specifically born in Dallas.

I root for the Cowboys, Mavericks (even though NBA is crooked), Stars, and Rangers . . . Yes RANGERS. They Suck and are pissing me off with their transactions this off season, but I'm still a fan regardless.

IMO: This is the way it should be. If you're not a current or former resident of the city/area/state of a team you root for, then you are the Bandwagoner. Why?? Tell me when you became a fan of the Packers? And I'll show you that their record was above .600 for that year/range.

Maybe it's because my family (majority) hasn't moved from Texas in over 120 years, or Dallas in 70 years.

But one of my grandfathers was born and raised in Minnesota . . . but I would never root for the Vikings, and that doesn't give me the right to either.

Quote:
This is Dallas. Are you kidding me? This is the absolute WORST city of bandwagoners ever and it isn't because I all the sudden see little fucking Cowboys flags on every other damn car going down the road. It's people at work....friends of mine....web forums.....etc.
If it's not because of flags on cars, then what the hell is it???

You going to claim that everyone in DALLAS are bandwagoners because they only talk cowboys around the water cooler when they're good??? BULLSHIT. TOTAL BULLSHIT. Did you work in the same office during the Campo or Quincy years? They were still talking about the Cowboys, guaranteed.

Stand around the water cooler during the summer, I'll guarantee that someone will mention how much the Rangers SUCK!!! And because they suck, I didn't go to three games this last year when I was given the tickets for free!!! Does that make me a Bandwagoner??? FUCK NO. I didn't go to send a Message. As a REAL FAN, I want and deserve a better product on the field. I want the best players, and right now they are not providing that. I don't want to go to a game to watch them trip over their dicks all night long. Does that make me a Bandwagoner? And when they do put out a better product on the field, I'll go to games . . . I'll even pay for my tickets. Does that make me a Bandwagoner?

You're telling me that right now, the same people who you'll claim were Mavs Bandwagoners two years ago aren't talking about how much they're Sucking right now? BULLSHIT!!!!

You're so fucking stupid it's pathetic. YOU "think" everyone are bandwagoners because you hate hearing everyone talk about the team you dislike. Yet, you're in the city of said team you dislike!!!! That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

By your definition, there are bandwagoners in Every town. You know there are Eagles Fans that live in Wisconsin that say the same thing about Packer Fans. Or Giants fans who live in Boston say the same thing about Pats fans. Cowboy fans that live in Denver that say the same thing about Bronco fans. So you're statement that Dallas is the worst is false.

This is why Bandwagoners do not exist in the city/area/state of the team. Fair Weather Fans, yes. But not Bandwagoners.

This is the worst "Sports Point" made by people.

Here's a Bandwagoner: an insurgence of USC shirts on thousands of people with no affiliation to the school or state conveniently the month after they win the MNC. That's a Bandwagoner.

And Women, they are bandwagoners by default.

post #39 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 12:50 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
So you couldn't find one could you?

GTFO plz.

Find what you fucking Cheesehead moron? God, you get more retarded every time you touch the keyboard.

post #40 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 10:54 PM
Time Served

Quote:
I too am born and raised in Texas by the grace of God. More specifically born in Dallas.

I root for the Cowboys, Mavericks (even though NBA is crooked), Stars, and Rangers . . . Yes RANGERS. They Suck and are pissing me off with their transactions this off season, but I'm still a fan regardless.

IMO: This is the way it should be. If you're not a current or former resident of the city/area/state of a team you root for, then you are the Bandwagoner. Why?? Tell me when you became a fan of the Packers? And I'll show you that their record was above .600 for that year/range.

Maybe it's because my family (majority) hasn't moved from Texas in over 120 years, or Dallas in 70 years.

But one of my grandfathers was born and raised in Minnesota . . . but I would never root for the Vikings, and that doesn't give me the right to either.

If it's not because of flags on cars, then what the hell is it???

You going to claim that everyone in DALLAS are bandwagoners because they only talk cowboys around the water cooler when they're good??? BULLSHIT. TOTAL BULLSHIT. Did you work in the same office during the Campo or Quincy years? They were still talking about the Cowboys, guaranteed.

Stand around the water cooler during the summer, I'll guarantee that someone will mention how much the Rangers SUCK!!! And because they suck, I didn't go to three games this last year when I was given the tickets for free!!! Does that make me a Bandwagoner??? FUCK NO. I didn't go to send a Message. As a REAL FAN, I want and deserve a better product on the field. I want the best players, and right now they are not providing that. I don't want to go to a game to watch them trip over their dicks all night long. Does that make me a Bandwagoner? And when they do put out a better product on the field, I'll go to games . . . I'll even pay for my tickets. Does that make me a Bandwagoner?

You're telling me that right now, the same people who you'll claim were Mavs Bandwagoners two years ago aren't talking about how much they're Sucking right now? BULLSHIT!!!!

You're so fucking stupid it's pathetic. YOU "think" everyone are bandwagoners because you hate hearing everyone talk about the team you dislike. Yet, you're in the city of said team you dislike!!!! That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

By your definition, there are bandwagoners in Every town. You know there are Eagles Fans that live in Wisconsin that say the same thing about Packer Fans. Or Giants fans who live in Boston say the same thing about Pats fans. Cowboy fans that live in Denver that say the same thing about Bronco fans. So you're statement that Dallas is the worst is false.

This is why Bandwagoners do not exist in the city/area/state of the team. Fair Weather Fans, yes. But not Bandwagoners.

This is the worst "Sports Point" made by people.

Here's a Bandwagoner: an insurgence of USC shirts on thousands of people with no affiliation to the school or state conveniently the month after they win the MNC. That's a Bandwagoner.

And Women, they are bandwagoners by default.
Wow. And I STILL believe that Dallas has the worst bandwagoners ever. Way to sway me.

1999 FRC C5
1993 LX 5.0 Coupe - sold

post #41 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 10:56 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Find what you fucking Cheesehead moron? God, you get more retarded every time you touch the keyboard.
Where I said it was a PUBLICLY TRADED TEAM. THEY ARE STILL A PUBLICLY OWNED TEAM. Regardless who has controlling stakes, regardless of shareholder voting and blah blah blah. STFU please.

1999 FRC C5
1993 LX 5.0 Coupe - sold

post #42 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-19-2007, 08:23 AM
Lifer

Quote:
If you really think that way, 99% of this board would probably dissagree with you. I have been a Packer fan for as long as I knew what football was. Im 25, Brett has been in the league over 17 years. He only has had 1 or 2 losing seasons EVER. So yes, that means that they have been a winning team for a longggg time.

post #43 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-19-2007, 10:14 AM
Time Served

Quote:
If you really think that way, 99% of this board would probably dissagree with you. I have been a Packer fan for as long as I knew what football was. Im 25, Brett has been in the league over 17 years. He only has had 1 or 2 losing seasons EVER. So yes, that means that they have been a winning team for a longggg time.
True, I was a fan since Majkowski was QB, lol!

1999 FRC C5
1993 LX 5.0 Coupe - sold

post #44 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-19-2007, 10:30 AM
not exclude

Being a bandwagon fan has nothing to do with the city you live in, stupid assessment.

Just apply the thought of what a bandwagon or bandwagoneer may actually be, or where the term may have derived from...then try to figure out where location fits in that. It doesn't.
post #45 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-19-2007, 11:07 AM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:

Maston's remark is way off the fucking mark.
I've been a Niners fan since 1983. The 49ers fucking suck right now and have for the past 10 years, and yet I flew to San Francisco this season to see them play over visiting any of my relatives for Thanksgiving. Bandwagon? You can't be a bandwagon fan when you pull for a team that has sucked for about 10 years. Bandwagon fans only pull for winning teams.
post #46 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-19-2007, 11:30 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
Maston's remark is way off the fucking mark.
I've been a Niners fan since 1983. The 49ers fucking suck right now and have for the past 10 years, and yet I flew to San Francisco this season to see them play over visiting any of my relatives for Thanksgiving. Bandwagon? You can't be a bandwagon fan when you pull for a team that has sucked for about 10 years. Bandwagon fans only pull for winning teams.
Exactly. How do you think I felt the past three years, lol! I actually feel bad for the Niner. They need to emerge to be more dominant like they were in the 90s. Nothing better than a Cowboys-Niners or Packer-Niners game.

1999 FRC C5
1993 LX 5.0 Coupe - sold

post #47 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-19-2007, 10:58 PM
Time Served

Quote:
I am pretty sure I can think of a few things that are better
I'm sorry, the question wasn't directed towards you. Oh, and didn't I tell you to GTFO already?

1999 FRC C5
1993 LX 5.0 Coupe - sold

post #48 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 11:07 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Where I said it was a PUBLICLY TRADED TEAM. THEY ARE STILL A PUBLICLY OWNED TEAM. Regardless who has controlling stakes, regardless of shareholder voting and blah blah blah. STFU please.
Continue your life worshiping the cheeseheads of the North while flipping burgers for the rest of your life. You are, without a doubt, the new whipping boy in the sports forum since SVTVenom was owned.

In the United States (well, all but cheesehead land) the definition of a public company, whether or not they trade on an exchange, is an entity required to file reports under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The Packers aren't required to file under the act, thus are not a publicly owned company nor a publicly owned and traded company in the United States.

Have fun in moron land.

Do you actually happen to own one of these fine shares, dipshit?

Last edited by 01WhiteCobra; 12-20-2007 at 11:19 AM.
post #49 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 12:06 PM
Time Served

Quote:
you are a fucking douche bag......but please, don't stop, not that you can, it keeps me somewhat amused throughout the day.
Seems like someone cannot read.

1999 FRC C5
1993 LX 5.0 Coupe - sold

post #50 of 92 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 12:08 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Continue your life worshiping the cheeseheads of the North while flipping burgers for the rest of your life. You are, without a doubt, the new whipping boy in the sports forum since SVTVenom was owned.

In the United States (well, all but cheesehead land) the definition of a public company, whether or not they trade on an exchange, is an entity required to file reports under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The Packers aren't required to file under the act, thus are not a publicly owned company nor a publicly owned and traded company in the United States.

Have fun in moron land.

Do you actually happen to own one of these fine shares, dipshit?
No I don't and continue your attempts to prove me wrong with stupid-ass fine print bullshit. It's amusing.

1999 FRC C5
1993 LX 5.0 Coupe - sold

Sponsored Links
Advertisement