Colts vs Ravens - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 07:50 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Colts vs Ravens

Wow this turn into a blow out. I thought the Ravens would play better then this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 08:00 PM
Lifer

Cowboys would fucking pwn the Colts.

I'll show your president the same respect you showed mine.
post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 08:03 PM
Say What?

Ravens QB sucks assholes.

'89 LX Hatchback 5.0 - 306, GT40 intake, Trickflow Fast As Cast 190cc, stock cam, 1.6 RR's, UD pullies, 3.73's, BBK shorties, Mac off-road H pipe, Flowmaster 44 series, Stage 2 clutch, Hurst shifter, k-member, control arms, coil-overs, 5-lug'd.
**14.2 @ 96 before motor build**14.3 @ 103 after motor rebuild** leaving off idle, grinding into 2nd gear, missing 3rd gear, on street tires. Need a good T5. Or a decent price on a rebuild. PM me?

post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreedLove
Cowboys would fucking pwn the Colts.
Well hopefully we can see that matchup in the superbowl.
post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshstang
Ravens QB sucks assholes.
Dont the Ravens have Troy smith from Ohio st?
post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 08:09 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

God Manning makes it look so easy. 44-7 Colts.
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 08:10 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
They'll never get past New England...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 08:10 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
And they'll never get past Miami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 08:13 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Colts should've beat the Pats. I admit that the colts choke. It will be harder for the colts to win if they play at New England. Manning doesnt do to hot in the snow.
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 08:19 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

LMFAO at ANOTHER interception from Boller. How the fuck did they hang with New England for 59 minutes?

Quote:
post #11 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 08:22 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Well this game is going to become boring.
post #12 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 08:25 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Cowboys are going to rip the Patriots faces off in the Super Bowl.

post #13 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 08:26 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Cowboys are going to rip the Patriots faces off in the Super Bowl.
Well if for some reason the Pats do beat the colts which wont happen. Dallas does not stand a chance in hell against the pats.
post #14 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 08:28 PM
Lifer

Admittedly, you're probably right, but I'd like a rematch.

post #15 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 08:41 PM
Lifer

I guess Manning has 4 more TD's? Damn! 13/17, and 4 are TD's...I guess we know why the Ravens have only 4 wins.

post #16 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 08:49 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
I guess Manning has 4 more TD's? Damn! 13/17, and 4 are TD's...I guess we know why the Ravens have only 4 wins.
Ravens might be the first win for miami next week.
post #17 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 08:50 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Well if for some reason the Pats do beat the colts which wont happen. Dallas does not stand a chance in hell against the pats.
Dallas stands the best chance against the damn Pats. Granted they have to come out and play there BEST football they can without a doubt beat the Pats. They will need a stellar game on both sides of the ball, but if everyone steps up and maybe we look at what the Ravens and Eagles did correctly we have a damn good shot. Our offense will put points on the board it's all about a few stops on defense. That team is not unbeatable and it's been proven. Steelers played like crap the Pats had there damn number and everyone knew it was coming. You can't call out a team that good. Bring em back though, The Boys will put up a damn good fight in Arizona.

post #18 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 08:54 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Dallas stands the best chance against the damn Pats. Granted they have to come out and play there BEST football they can without a doubt beat the Pats. They will need a stellar game on both sides of the ball, but if everyone steps up and maybe we look at what the Ravens and Eagles did correctly we have a damn good shot. Our offense will put points on the board it's all about a few stops on defense. That team is not unbeatable and it's been proven. Steelers played like crap the Pats had there damn number and everyone knew it was coming. You can't call out a team that good. Bring em back though, The Boys will put up a damn good fight in Arizona.
Dallas has to play at their best and the Pats have to play like shit for Dallas to win. I just dont see that happening. Dallas will probably play at their best but so will New England and Dallas is not as good as they are. But you dont have to worry about the Pats cause it will be the Colts. Then that will probably be the highest scoring super bowl game ever.
post #19 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 10:41 PM
Lifer

Quote:
when has that been proven?
post #20 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 10:50 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by LannyN9NE
when has that been proven?
When they squeaked by two inferior teams. A little luck for Philadelphia or Baltimore (or no timeout on 4th down), and New England would have lost.

Quote:
post #21 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 10:56 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
When they squeaked by two inferior teams. A little luck for Philadelphia or Baltimore (or no timeout on 4th down), and New England would have lost.
And yet they didn't lose either game, so in my eyes that doesn't show that they can be beaten. Came close but still not beaten.
post #22 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 10:59 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by LannyN9NE
And yet they didn't lose either game, so in my eyes that doesn't show that they can be beaten. Came close but still not beaten.
It shows that they can be beaten. I'm not arguing that they didn't win or shouldn't have won, but inferior teams had ample chances to beat them. Thus, they can be beaten. They may not be beaten this season, but they're not unbeatable.

Quote:
post #23 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 07:02 AM
NOT AFGHANISTAN ANYMORE!!

Quote:
It shows that they can be beaten. I'm not arguing that they didn't win or shouldn't have won, but inferior teams had ample chances to beat them. Thus, they can be beaten. They may not be beaten this season, but they're not unbeatable.
If they haven't lost a game, and don't lose a game this season wouldn't that pretty much indicate that the team was in fact Unbeatable?

Dallas news reports Tony Romo tried to commit suicide last night!

Fortunately he dropped the gun and the bullet was intercepted!
post #24 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 08:41 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown03_GT
If they haven't lost a game, and don't lose a game this season wouldn't that pretty much indicate that the team was in fact Unbeatable?
They may go the rest of the season without losing, but they're still not unbeatable. By getting into and nearly losing close games with Baltimore and Philadelphia, they proved that they can be beaten. They won those games with a good bit of luck and relying on the other team to fuck up (Feely going for the touchdown when they should've run the ball, eaten up the clock, and at least walked away with a field goal; and Baltimore's defensive coordinator calling a timeout before Brady was stopped on 4th down); they did have to execute on their own, but luck and the other teams gave them an opportunity to win. That luck might not be there the next time they need it.

Quote:
post #25 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 02:39 PM
CHAMPION

Quote:
They may go the rest of the season without losing, but they're still not unbeatable. By getting into and nearly losing close games with Baltimore and Philadelphia, they proved that they can be beaten. They won those games with a good bit of luck and relying on the other team to fuck up (Feely going for the touchdown when they should've run the ball, eaten up the clock, and at least walked away with a field goal; and Baltimore's defensive coordinator calling a timeout before Brady was stopped on 4th down); they did have to execute on their own, but luck and the other teams gave them an opportunity to win. That luck might not be there the next time they need it.
I've played football my entire life! Peewee, middle, high school, and college.
ANY team can beat ANY team on ANY given day.

Nothing LUCKY about what the Patriots are doing!

DUDE! that is FOOTBALL!

At the end its WIN or LOSE not if this and if that.

2006 GSX-R 1000
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1992 Mustang Coupe
post #26 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 03:10 PM
Custom Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown03_GT

No way, that makes absolutely NO sense!

Denver usually has the Patriots number, too bad they didn't play them this year.

They've done studies you know.... 60% of the time, it works every time

post #27 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 03:26 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Some of you are drinking too much silver and blue kool aid. Are the Pats beatable, potentially on a bad day. But beatable because they squeaked by some mediocre teams? Bullshit. As far as it being proven they are beatable, thats just ridiculous. Until they get beat, they are not beatable. When they lose, then the argument can be made. But did they or did they not put up 48 points on the boys? Didn't Dallas squeak by the Bills, then squeaked by the Lions? it's not necessary for the Pats to put 75 points against shitty teams. Every team has bad games, it just so happens that the cowboys and pats have managed to pull out victories when they played poorly or not up to usual standard. If the Pats and boys do meet up again, i'd be willing to bet the Pats will throttle Dallas again.
post #28 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 06:06 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
Some of you are drinking too much silver and blue kool aid. Are the Pats beatable, potentially on a bad day. But beatable because they squeaked by some mediocre teams? Bullshit. As far as it being proven they are beatable, thats just ridiculous. Until they get beat, they are not beatable. When they lose, then the argument can be made. But did they or did they not put up 48 points on the boys? Didn't Dallas squeak by the Bills, then squeaked by the Lions? it's not necessary for the Pats to put 75 points against shitty teams. Every team has bad games, it just so happens that the cowboys and pats have managed to pull out victories when they played poorly or not up to usual standard. If the Pats and boys do meet up again, i'd be willing to bet the Pats will throttle Dallas again.
I'm not taking anything away from New England, but they had some amazing luck to get past Baltimore - Baltimore's coach calling timeout and then New England drawing a false start prior to Brady getting stopped on 4th down twice within the last two minutes of the game, either of which would've given Baltimore a win. Yes, they're undefeated; yes, they thumped Dallas; yes, luck is part of every game; and yes, every great team takes advantage of its lucky breaks to win; but luck, by definition, is unpredictable, and one day, it could run out and cause New England a loss.

My point is that any team that wins with luck can lose just as easily without it or against it.

Quote:
post #29 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 08:15 PM
Wolverines!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
Fuck the patriots that being said, overall talent wise the pats are better allstar wise. But anything can happen on a given day.
post #30 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 09:58 PM
CHAMPION

This shit talking about LUCK has nothing to do with Professional Sports.....

Luck is winning the fucking lottery. Not getting lucky the coach called a Timeout before a snap..... Say they scored a TD then who is LUCKY?

There is NO luck in Pro Sports, maybe the ball bouncing off the upright and going in but not much else........

Get REAL!

The PAtroits are breaking records all over the place, nothing lucky about that.

2006 GSX-R 1000
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1992 Mustang Coupe
post #31 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 10:09 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

I didn't say that their success is due to luck; I just said that they've had some lucky breaks that put them in a position to win some games that they otherwise wouldn't have been able to win.

Luck is some outside factor that cannot be controlled or predicted; the coach calling the timeout isn't the best example, but the false start on the next play is a pretty good one. Brady gets sacked on 4th and short, and it should end the game, except that an offensive player jumped, so the play never really happened. How many other instances can you think of a false start saving a game? Certainly the guy that jumped didn't intend to jump, nor did he know what would happen if he did or didn't jump. It was an accident that, luckily, worked out for the Patriots.

Quote:
post #32 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 10:22 PM
CHAMPION

Quote:
I didn't say that their success is due to luck; I just said that they've had some lucky breaks that put them in a position to win some games that they otherwise wouldn't have been able to win.

Luck is some outside factor that cannot be controlled or predicted; the coach calling the timeout isn't the best example, but the false start on the next play is a pretty good one. Brady gets sacked on 4th and short, and it should end the game, except that an offensive player jumped, so the play never really happened. How many other instances can you think of a false start saving a game? Certainly the guy that jumped didn't intend to jump, nor did he know what would happen if he did or didn't jump. It was an accident that, luckily, worked out for the Patriots.
The false start actually caused the D-lineman to slide right behind the guy that jumped and tackle the RB for a loss. If he wouldn't have jumped he wouldn't have made the tackle for loss so easily....

He didn't sack brady on the false start 4th down play. It was a running play.

2006 GSX-R 1000
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1992 Mustang Coupe
post #33 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 10:27 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

At any rate, you get the point. Logic-defying crazy shit happens, and good teams can take advantage of it. That's luck.

Quote:
post #34 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 10:34 PM
CHAMPION

Quote:
At any rate, you get the point. Logic-defying crazy shit happens, and good teams can take advantage of it. That's luck.

I guess....lol I understand what your saying and I'm not trying to be cantankerous

I just don't see any of their winnings being due to luck. Luck can't be practiced.

That's the point! The shitty teams don't take advantage of every oppurtunity needed for them to beat a team like NE or Dallas.

I only see 2 teams that IF given the chance to make one last drive to WIN a game it would only be done consistantly by Brady and Romo.(run-on or something but you get it right....LOL)

2006 GSX-R 1000
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1992 Mustang Coupe
post #35 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 10:42 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt3246
I guess....lol I understand what your saying and I'm not trying to be cantankerous

I just don't see any of their winnings being due to luck. Luck can't be practiced.

That's the point! The shitty teams don't take advantage of every oppurtunity needed for them to beat a team like NE or Dallas.
Oddly enough, that's my point, too. Luck can't be practiced. When it's there, shitty teams don't take advantage of it or it seems to work against them (Philadelphia and Baltimore or Buffalo and Detroit), and great teams take advantage of it. Luck didn't win them games because they still had to drive down the field and execute, but luck left them in a position where they could win.

Quote:
post #36 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-11-2007, 08:24 AM
Blah.

Go Colts!

The man is the head, but the woman is the neck. And she can turn the head any way she wants.
post #37 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 09:37 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
This shit talking about LUCK has nothing to do with Professional Sports.....

Luck is winning the fucking lottery. Not getting lucky the coach called a Timeout before a snap..... Say they scored a TD then who is LUCKY?

There is NO luck in Pro Sports, maybe the ball bouncing off the upright and going in but not much else........

Get REAL!

The PAtroits are breaking records all over the place, nothing lucky about that.
Dallas winning the bills game was fucking luck. Recovering a onside kick is pretty lucky. I dont car how many times you practice that. You never know which way they ball will bounce. No luck in pro sports. You are a real dumbass.
post #38 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 10:41 AM
CHAMPION

Quote:
Dallas winning the bills game was fucking luck. Recovering a onside kick is pretty lucky. I dont car how many times you practice that. You never know which way they ball will bounce. No luck in pro sports. You are a real dumbass.
Did you read what you wrote? It's not luck if it's practiced.

So.....If I practice Shooting a basketball from half court and start to make the shots. Then I get one chance at 1 Million dollars from a half court and make it. Your telling me that I am LUCKY I made?

Yeah maybe to some stupid ass like yourself thats on the outside and didn't know I practiced it......

2006 GSX-R 1000
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1992 Mustang Coupe
post #39 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 08:07 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Did you read what you wrote? It's not luck if it's practiced.

So.....If I practice Shooting a basketball from half court and start to make the shots. Then I get one chance at 1 Million dollars from a half court and make it. Your telling me that I am LUCKY I made?

Yeah maybe to some stupid ass like yourself thats on the outside and didn't know I practiced it......
Maybe if you can read you dumbass faggot. I said I dont care how many times you practice onside kicks you never know how the ball is going to bounce or if it bounce off another player from the other team and you fall on it that is call luck. Fucking idiot.
post #40 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-14-2007, 04:13 AM
CHAMPION

Quote:
Maybe if you can read you dumbass faggot. I said I dont care how many times you practice onside kicks you never know how the ball is going to bounce or if it bounce off another player from the other team and you fall on it that is call luck. Fucking idiot.
Thats called onside kick skill......bitch

2006 GSX-R 1000
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1992 Mustang Coupe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement