Spurs - Tim Duncan - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 07:13 AM Thread Starter
4 Cams are better than 1
 
Juiced4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 5,889
Spurs - Tim Duncan

I was watching the game yesterday and he got injured playing. Looks like the nee again... This should make allot of people happy
Juiced4V is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 07:24 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
It's just one less whiner on a team full of them.

Geor! is offline  
post #3 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 09:04 AM
Old School
 
TRAXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 4,684
nee?

Trevor
White 93 Hatch with some stuff done to it. whistles innocently
TRAXX is offline  
 
post #4 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 09:12 AM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
It's just one less whiner on a team full of them.
Inspired by your sig...

Spurs:



Mavs:


ZYouL8R is offline  
post #5 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 09:15 AM Thread Starter
4 Cams are better than 1
 
Juiced4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 5,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Inspired by your sig...

Spurs:



Mavs:

Juiced4V is offline  
post #6 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 09:17 AM Thread Starter
4 Cams are better than 1
 
Juiced4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 5,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAXX
nee?

Knee
Juiced4V is offline  
post #7 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 09:20 AM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
It's just one less whiner on a team full of them.
no shit. that's one person in the league that needs to just shut the fuck up. anytime he tackles someone and the ref calls the foul, duncan just about loses it. big-fucking-crybaby.

and to mister trophy case, I'd rather have my dignity than the trophies.

Slowhand is offline  
post #8 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 09:34 AM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
no shit. that's one person in the league that needs to just shut the fuck up. anytime he tackles someone and the ref calls the foul, duncan just about loses it. big-fucking-crybaby.

and to mister trophy case, I'd rather have my dignity than the trophies.
LOL! Yeah, that dignity banner will look great in the rafters next to the Division Champions banners.

Concern yourself with your next YMCA game, and leave the NBA to people that actually watch it.

ZYouL8R is offline  
post #9 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 09:35 AM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
no shit. that's one person in the league that needs to just shut the fuck up. anytime he tackles someone and the ref calls the foul, duncan just about loses it. big-fucking-crybaby.

and to mister trophy case, I'd rather have my dignity than the trophies.
I will guarantee you they all maintain their dignity. With all you guys swinging from TD's nuts, the best you can muster is he is a crybaby. How fucking stupid is that?

TD has one of the calmest demeaners in the league. Called a crybaby because he's not one of those thugged out people with criminal records. But, in SOHC fashion, you can't keep the story straight and now say he just about loses it every time a ref calls foul? lol

One of the most technically sound players in the game and a great example of how the game should be played. Instead of recognizing that, you focus on name calling. That's you maintaining your "dignity"? Hah.
exlude is offline  
post #10 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 09:35 AM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
LOL! Yeah, that dignity banner will look great in the rafters next to the Division Champions banners.

Concern yourself with your next YMCA game, and leave the NBA to people that actually watch it.
lmfao
exlude is offline  
post #11 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 01:11 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
I will guarantee you they all maintain their dignity. With all you guys swinging from TD's nuts, the best you can muster is he is a crybaby. How fucking stupid is that?

TD has one of the calmest demeaners in the league. Called a crybaby because he's not one of those thugged out people with criminal records. But, in SOHC fashion, you can't keep the story straight and now say he just about loses it every time a ref calls foul? lol

One of the most technically sound players in the game and a great example of how the game should be played. Instead of recognizing that, you focus on name calling. That's you maintaining your "dignity"? Hah.


Gave you ever WATCHED a Spurs basketball game? You're a god damn idiot.
bcoop is offline  
post #12 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 01:15 PM
\(_o)/ Cock-Blocker
 
Jimi G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Back in Springtown Texas
Posts: 2,561
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photobucket


Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosvo
what's motorboat
My Cars

67 Mustang Coupe *for sale* runs and drives needs work
65 Shelby Cobra Replica *building*
65 Chevy SWB 327 TKO600


LPC Present 334
Jimi G is offline  
post #13 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 01:48 PM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
Gave you ever WATCHED a Spurs basketball game? You're a god damn idiot.
I'm going to wager that I've watched about twice as many as you.

But go ahead, bag on TD because it's the typical bandwagon Mavs fan bullshit. Gotta really reach for something when you don't have much, why not find something completely subjective? Yeah, that'll show 'em.
exlude is offline  
post #14 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 01:55 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
I'm going to wager that I've watched about twice as many as you.

But go ahead, bag on TD because it's the typical bandwagon Mavs fan bullshit. Gotta really reach for something when you don't have much, why not find something completely subjective? Yeah, that'll show 'em.
I don't give a shit about basketball, so I'm stating this shit without bias. Tim Duncan, The guy who is married to the chick I want to bang, and ginobli are all three whiners, it's clear as day to see. They are the Cincinatti Bengals of the NBA, except they've actually won some championships.

Geor! is offline  
post #15 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 01:56 PM
id fuck her in da ass 2
 
blackjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: san antonio
Posts: 3,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
It's just one less whiner on a team full of them.
hmm the same team that holds the title?
blackjack is offline  
post #16 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 01:59 PM
id fuck her in da ass 2
 
blackjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: san antonio
Posts: 3,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Inspired by your sig...

Spurs:



Mavs:

lmao
blackjack is offline  
post #17 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 01:59 PM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
I don't give a shit about basketball, so I'm stating this shit without bias. Tim Duncan, The guy who is married to the chick I want to bang, and ginobli are all three whiners, it's clear as day to see. They are the Cincinatti Bengals of the NBA, except they've actually won some championships.
That's the problem with the whole "argument". It stems from people who don't know shit about the sport, and is plagued amongst the bandwagon fans because wtf are you going to comment on if you have no idea how the game is played? You'll probably make up some bullshit, that's what.
exlude is offline  
post #18 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 02:01 PM
emg
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Inspired by your sig...

Spurs:



Mavs:


im a mavs fan, but this is true
emg is offline  
post #19 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 02:02 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
That's the problem with the whole "argument". It stems from people who don't know shit about the sport, and is plagued amongst the bandwagon fans because wtf are you going to comment on if you have no idea how the game is played? You'll probably make up some bullshit, that's what.
The game is played by a bunch of black guys and a few whiteys running around the "court" "shooting" a "ball" in a "basket." It's a pretty lame sport, which is why I've never gotten into it, but when you see a foul called on one of those three people and they have a look on their face like they are completely innocent EVERY SINGLE TIME, I call it like it is: Whiney bitches.

Geor! is offline  
post #20 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 02:21 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
The game is played by a bunch of black guys and a few whiteys running around the "court" "shooting" a "ball" in a "basket." It's a pretty lame sport, which is why I've never gotten into it, but when you see a foul called on one of those three people and they have a look on their face like they are completely innocent EVERY SINGLE TIME, I call it like it is: Whiney bitches.
Well you've just proved how valid your point is by your description of the game. I guess football is a bunch of black guys trying to "carry" a "ball" across a "line". Guess what? They bitch about calls too.

Anyone who thinks the Spurs bitch about calls more than any other team in the league is an idiot. Like Dork, Jet, or Devin don't bitch about calls? Or how about Cuban? Does he ever bitch about calls? Atleast you don't see Peter Holt on the court going after officials. F'n embarrassment to the league.

ZYouL8R is offline  
post #21 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 02:25 PM
\(_o)/ Cock-Blocker
 
Jimi G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Back in Springtown Texas
Posts: 2,561
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LOL

Photobucket


Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosvo
what's motorboat
My Cars

67 Mustang Coupe *for sale* runs and drives needs work
65 Shelby Cobra Replica *building*
65 Chevy SWB 327 TKO600


LPC Present 334
Jimi G is offline  
post #22 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 02:28 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi G
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LOL
Are you an Aggy?

ZYouL8R is offline  
post #23 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 02:32 PM
Lifer
 
Thurston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Tejas
Posts: 3,241
Im a mavericks fan, at the same time I cant deny that Tim Duncan is one of the best in the game. He does cry alot, but so does every other player in the NBA. Whose fault is that? The SHITTY zebras. When you consistently have non-consistent calls, one could argue biased calls, the game becomes no fun to watch to me. David Stern has practically ruined this sport.

Thurston is offline  
post #24 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 03:06 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Tim Duncan is a bitch and the whole spurs team is a bunch of bitches. And no Im not a mavs fan.
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #25 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 03:52 PM
\(_o)/ Cock-Blocker
 
Jimi G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Back in Springtown Texas
Posts: 2,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Are you an Aggy?
Nope no aggy here, don't judge me by your own standards, But I do like the Mavs but for the most part you guys whin more than these guys.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photobucket


Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosvo
what's motorboat
My Cars

67 Mustang Coupe *for sale* runs and drives needs work
65 Shelby Cobra Replica *building*
65 Chevy SWB 327 TKO600


LPC Present 334
Jimi G is offline  
post #26 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 03:58 PM
\(_o)/ Cock-Blocker
 
Jimi G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Back in Springtown Texas
Posts: 2,561
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photobucket


Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosvo
what's motorboat
My Cars

67 Mustang Coupe *for sale* runs and drives needs work
65 Shelby Cobra Replica *building*
65 Chevy SWB 327 TKO600


LPC Present 334
Jimi G is offline  
post #27 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 04:03 PM
\(_o)/ Cock-Blocker
 
Jimi G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Back in Springtown Texas
Posts: 2,561
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photobucket


Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosvo
what's motorboat
My Cars

67 Mustang Coupe *for sale* runs and drives needs work
65 Shelby Cobra Replica *building*
65 Chevy SWB 327 TKO600


LPC Present 334
Jimi G is offline  
post #28 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 04:08 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
I will guarantee you they all maintain their dignity. With all you guys swinging from TD's nuts, the best you can muster is he is a crybaby. How fucking stupid is that?

TD has one of the calmest demeaners in the league. Called a crybaby because he's not one of those thugged out people with criminal records. But, in SOHC fashion, you can't keep the story straight and now say he just about loses it every time a ref calls foul? lol
You seem to be swinging from everyone else's nuts

In true exlude fashion, you're ignoring the fact that he almost always complains about calls against him. I'm not going to deny the fact that he's a good player; he's a great player. But jeezus christ, everytime I watch a Spurs game, all I see is duncan whining. Maybe it's just because most of the games I watch or against the Mavs or in the playoffs, but it's a seemingly indicative notion of what he does the rest of the time.

Slowhand is offline  
post #29 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 04:40 PM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
You seem to be swinging from everyone else's nuts

In true exlude fashion, you're ignoring the fact that he almost always complains about calls against him. I'm not going to deny the fact that he's a good player; he's a great player. But jeezus christ, everytime I watch a Spurs game, all I see is duncan whining. Maybe it's just because most of the games I watch or against the Mavs or in the playoffs, but it's a seemingly indicative notion of what he does the rest of the time.
True exlude fashion? Ignoring facts? Like in the Baylor thread where you said that Baylor cleans up the rest of the B12. I posted facts, standings, showing that it wasnt exactly doing so. Atleast you learned to shut the fuck up in that thread.

You admit yourself that you barely watch the Spurs play, so I'm going to guess you go along with what your fellow Mav's fans feed you. Yeah, way to make an educated call on that one. I don't think there is a single player in the league that takes all his calls in stride, but no, you decide to hang from TD's nuts because he isn't the jackboot thug that most NBA atheletes are. Good call.

But you have earned the application of my earlier statement:
Quote:
That's the problem with the whole "argument". It stems from people who don't know shit about the sport, and is plagued amongst the bandwagon fans because wtf are you going to comment on if you have no idea how the game is played? You'll probably make up some bullshit, that's what.
exlude is offline  
post #30 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-04-2007, 06:51 AM Thread Starter
4 Cams are better than 1
 
Juiced4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 5,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi G
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

lol are you serious?

Got an update he will only be out for a few weeks...not to bad!!!
Juiced4V is offline  
post #31 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-04-2007, 07:06 AM
\(_o)/ Cock-Blocker
 
Jimi G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Back in Springtown Texas
Posts: 2,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced4V
lol are you serious?

Got an update he will only be out for a few weeks...not to bad!!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photobucket


Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosvo
what's motorboat
My Cars

67 Mustang Coupe *for sale* runs and drives needs work
65 Shelby Cobra Replica *building*
65 Chevy SWB 327 TKO600


LPC Present 334
Jimi G is offline  
post #32 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 09:23 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
ttt

ZYouL8R is offline  
post #33 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
ttt
why would you "to-the-top" this? It's obvious that rings are all that matter to you, so what does it matter when San Antonio ties up the season series at one a piece?

Slowhand is offline  
post #34 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 403
ttt
I3oostedCubes is offline  
post #35 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 09:38 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
why would you "to-the-top" this? It's obvious that rings are all that matter to you, so what does it matter when San Antonio ties up the season series at one a piece?
I don't give a damn about this win. It means nothing more than the Spurs aren't scared of the Mavs like everyone thinks they are. I'm just waiting for the officiating excuses or the "Spurs bitch more than any team" moral victory. I think this game says alot more about the Mavs than it does the Spurs. But atleast the Mavs still have dignity, which in reality, is what sports are about.

ZYouL8R is offline  
post #36 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 09:42 PM
Bond Company Stooge
 
tealsnake93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 1,385
Fuck The Spurs




















and I don't give a shit about base-ket-ball, I enjoy contact sports.
tealsnake93 is offline  
post #37 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-06-2007, 03:00 PM
Saint's heart sinner skin
 
hotrod66stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,113
hotrod66stang is offline  
post #38 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-06-2007, 03:02 PM
Saint's heart sinner skin
 
hotrod66stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,113
hotrod66stang is offline  
post #39 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-06-2007, 03:06 PM
\(_o)/ Cock-Blocker
 
Jimi G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Back in Springtown Texas
Posts: 2,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod66stang
Now that made me laugh.

Photobucket


Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosvo
what's motorboat
My Cars

67 Mustang Coupe *for sale* runs and drives needs work
65 Shelby Cobra Replica *building*
65 Chevy SWB 327 TKO600


LPC Present 334
Jimi G is offline  
post #40 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-06-2007, 03:13 PM
I'm going Commando
 
RyanB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 469-323-7873
Posts: 7,526
I like Duncan, and I dont see him flying off the handle at every one of his fouls. His "what? me? face" gets a little old but I love his game. Now Ginobli is a real piece of work. That guy gets on my nerves enough for me to hate the Spurs in any matchup. The way the organization is run, the way they are coached, one of the best in the league. Flopping ass Ginobli just casts a pall on the whole thing, in my eyes, which are NOT Mavs blue.
RyanB is offline  
post #41 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-06-2007, 03:13 PM
I voted for McCain!!
 
Somewhere in Time's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Balls Deep
Posts: 3,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod66stang
But he touched my no no special place!!!!!!
Somewhere in Time is offline  
post #42 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-06-2007, 03:21 PM
Saint's heart sinner skin
 
hotrod66stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,113
hotrod66stang is offline  
post #43 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-06-2007, 03:26 PM
Saint's heart sinner skin
 
hotrod66stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,113
hotrod66stang is offline  
post #44 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-06-2007, 03:37 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanB
I like Duncan, and I dont see him flying off the handle at every one of his fouls. His "what? me? face" gets a little old but I love his game. Now Ginobli is a real piece of work. That guy gets on my nerves enough for me to hate the Spurs in any matchup. The way the organization is run, the way they are coached, one of the best in the league. Flopping ass Ginobli just casts a pall on the whole thing, in my eyes, which are NOT Mavs blue.
While I agree that Manu does flop at times (but usually gets the call so good on him), there are more times that he gets hammered and says nothing to the officials.

Exhibit A from last night: http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.ph...nk&nbasite=nba

Josh Howard tried to take his head off, and after Manu threw it down on J-Ho and Diop, he got off the floor and ran back up the court. He doesn't whine any more than your average NBA player. And when it comes to flops, you could say Manu is just as bad as Devin Harris.

ZYouL8R is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome