Favre Update - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 10:01 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
Favre Update

He's saying the nerve in his elbow was damaged by the helmet, he never saw the tackle coming at him.

Also, he just said he dislocated his left shoulder tonight.. says it might impact his play.

Had a passer rating of 8.9 worst of any start in his career. Glad the Cowboys won the game but you hate to hear all this.
46Tbird is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 10:04 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Yeah, I was just hoping it'd end his fuckin' streak, not his season or career.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 10:07 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
I didn't want to see him hurt, but it's time and fitting. He's never won here, and never will. Rodgers played VERY well for GB, and I think he had a better chance than Favre did. He's been on the bench, the Packer future, while Favre's ego makes him keep playing. We saw what a REAL team can do to him.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"

Last edited by Vertnut; 11-29-2007 at 10:33 PM.
Vertnut is offline  
 
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 10:11 PM
dead
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,611
farve is saving himself to start next week.

oh, rodgers is one GOOFY looking fucker. i've never seen a helmet designed to protect a mullet till tonight.
momo stallion is offline  
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 10:13 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by momo stallion
farve is saving himself to start next week.

oh, rodgers is one GOOFY looking fucker. i've never seen a helmet designed to protect a mullet till tonight.
lmao. he looks like some mid 70s pedophile strung out on coke.

Slowhand is offline  
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 10:46 AM
Money Made All Good
 
gip99drop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 2,447
0-9 at Texas Stadium

04 5-speed GT
91 5-speed LX Vert
gip99drop is offline  
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 01:55 PM
Lifer
 
Thurston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Tejas
Posts: 3,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
Yeah, I was just hoping it'd end his fuckin' streak, not his season or career.
i hope you are not serious. End his streak? The chances of him missing the next game is slim to none.

Thurston is offline  
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 04:28 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
That doesn't mean I can't have hope.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 04:34 PM
Lifer
 
Thurston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Tejas
Posts: 3,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
That doesn't mean I can't have hope.
well me personally, i am a fan of the nfl as a whole. i dont wish injury or any missed game time for any player. and for people to say brett went out of the game and was "faking" his injury is hilarious. now lets hope karma doesnt come back and bite you and romo in the ass for your comments.

Thurston is offline  
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 04:55 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Don't misunderstand me, please. I wish no harm on the guy, but since he's already hurt, it'd be nice to see it put to some good use.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-01-2007, 01:04 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Red Oak
Posts: 741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thurston
i hope you are not serious. End his streak? The chances of him missing the next game is slim to none.
It's ok, when you know things about football, you don't make comments like that. It would be funny if he comes back in January and completely bonesaws the Cowboys. We shall see who gets the last laugh.

1999 FRC C5
1993 LX 5.0 Coupe - sold


NTAC25thT/A is offline  
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-01-2007, 04:41 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by NTAC25thT/A
It's ok, when you know things about football, you don't make comments like that. It would be funny if he comes back in January and completely bonesaws the Cowboys. We shall see who gets the last laugh.
We're laughing now, and you're reaching a little. He looked horrible.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-01-2007, 04:48 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 485
Thumbs down

I am a Cowboy fanatic but I still would never wish to see someone injured. Some of you need to change the way you view sports IMO. At the end of the day it's just a game, and to be happy that someone is injured is just plain sad.

I hope favre heals up so we can beat him fair and square when he his 100% health back here in Texas.
2117 is offline  
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-01-2007, 07:59 AM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thurston
well me personally, i am a fan of the nfl as a whole. i dont wish injury or any missed game time for any player. and for people to say brett went out of the game and was "faking" his injury is hilarious. now lets hope karma doesnt come back and bite you and romo in the ass for your comments.
well said. I hate GB. I think their CB are over hyped. I do like farve, he's the ironman of the NFL for how many years? Hes a very good guy, always down to earth, i hope he continues to start the next game would be his 250th start.
Rocks is offline  
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-01-2007, 08:45 AM
4 Cams are better than 1
 
Juiced4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 5,889
I'm glad Dallas won the game....But it does suck for Farve....he is one of my fav QB's!!!
Juiced4V is offline  
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-01-2007, 09:39 AM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2117
I am a Cowboy fanatic but I still would never wish to see someone injured. Some of you need to change the way you view sports IMO. At the end of the day it's just a game, and to be happy that someone is injured is just plain sad.
Who has said they wished he'd get hurt?


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 11:58 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Red Oak
Posts: 741
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
lmao. he looks like some mid 70s pedophile strung out on coke.
.

1999 FRC C5
1993 LX 5.0 Coupe - sold


NTAC25thT/A is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome