Boxing fans! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 12:48 AM Thread Starter
in memory of "lil' Roy"

Boxing fans!

did anybody see the Roy Jones jr. vs Tony Hanshaw fight? with all the talk about him being washed up I guess he proved that he is still one of the greats by beating the undefeated top 10 in the world fighter! way to go RJjr!!! bring on Tito! what about Kermit Cintron 2rd demolition of Mythssye!!! he's got some "POP" on those punches of his! also poor,poor Gatti, he made Gomez look like a seasoned veteran! and Margarito lossing to Paul williams! there's another fighter Mayweather will avoid! all in all a great night of Boxing fight's!

winner of 5 out of 9 at the 2007 spring cruise!
winner of 2 out of 4 at Redline 7/21/07
winner of 4 out of 5 at the 10/21/07 fall cruise!
2009 spring cruise- won 1 out of 2 races!!!!!!
2010 spring cruise- 4 wins 2 losses but only raced 1 guy on my list and as usual couldn't find the others!!!!

RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010 you will always be in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 01:25 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA DOOM
did anybody see the Roy Jones jr. vs Tony Hanshaw fight? with all the talk about him being washed up I guess he proved that he is still one of the greats by beating the undefeated top 10 in the world fighter! way to go RJjr!!! bring on Tito! what about Kermit Cintron 2rd demolition of Mythssye!!!he's got some "POP" on those punches of his! also poor,poor Gatti, he made Gomez look like a seasoned veteran! and Margarito lossing to Paul williams! there's another fighter Mayweather will avoid! all in all a great night of Boxing fight's!
Tony HansWHO

Yeah , Kermit is alright , remember him and Margarito though?

Chavez Jr. , what ?

Yeah , that sucked. I don't think PBF will avoid him because he's scared. Just not a big money fight people will pay for ?
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 09:38 AM
Time Served

Great night of fights and I made some mooooooooooooooooooney.

I didn't see the roy jones fight but saw the rest.

I knew Cintron was going to walk threw mythesse, he's not the same boxer he was when he fought Margarito. Can't wait for his next fight and I hope dana grows some balls to offer this man a contract in the UFC to end alot of arguements.

Gomez vs Gatti.....I mean come on, did anyone really expect different? I figured gomez for a 7th or 8th round TKO or maybe a decision but the way he put gatti to sleep was CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY.

Williams vs Margarito...WTF else can I say about this fight. I knew paul could pull it off. He's a tall, C version of PBF. Margarito needs someone he can stand there and bang it out with and PW was smarter than that. Out boxed margarito and out worked him.

That welter weight division is stacked with some really, REALLY good fights for the future.

When the F is Pavlik getting his shot?

www.SMALLBLOCKPOSSE.com

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 12:04 PM
Time Served

i didnt see the roy jones fight. i didnt know he was fighting. what channel did it come on so i can see if i can find a replay of it?

also, oscar is gonna come back to the welterweight division also so yea the division is gettin pretty good. now if they can do that with the heavyweights boxing may survive a few more years lol. cant wait til vitali gets back in the ring though. but i still like mma a lot more
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 12:54 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 beast
i didnt see the roy jones fight. i didnt know he was fighting. what channel did it come on so i can see if i can find a replay of it?

also, oscar is gonna come back to the welterweight division also so yea the division is gettin pretty good. now if they can do that with the heavyweights boxing may survive a few more years lol. cant wait til vitali gets back in the ring though. but i still like mma a lot more
Unfortunetly, until I turn pro...the Heavyweight division will never be as exciting as the welterweight/cruiser weight divisions. Faster, more well rounded boxers are in the lighter weights.

Vlad is back to owning the HWD and I don't see ANYONE taking him down, not even big foot.

92 Mustang LX
Sponsored Links
Advertisement