Early NFL Predictions... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 01:06 PM Thread Starter
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good

Early NFL Predictions...

With the draft over, and the majority of free agency done, I figure it's time for early predictions. If nothing else it will waste some time, and it's a nice change from the UFC threads. So who do ya'll pick to win each division?

These are mine....

AFC EAST
New England Patriots - Too many weapons for any of the others to even compete.
New York Jets
Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins

AFC NORTH
Baltimore Ravens - Wild Card
Cincinnati Bengals - If they keep thier players out of trouble I think they can beat out the Ravens.
Pittsburgh Steelers
Cleveland Browns

AFC SOUTH
Indianapolis Colts - Defending champs, still too good to beat.
Tennessee Titans
Jacksonville Jaguars
Houston Texans

AFC WEST
San Diego Chargers - Will be just as good as last year, maybe better.
Kansas City Chiefs
Denver Broncos - Wild Card
Oakland Raiders

NFC EAST
Philadelphia Eagles - Wild Card
Dallas Cowboys - Will be either Dallas or Philly, gotta go with the home team though.
New York Giants
Washington Redskins

NFC NORTH
Chicago Bears - Hester on offence just makes em harder to beat.
Green Bay Packers
Minnisota Vikings
Detroit Lions

NFC SOUTH
New Orleans Saints - They will just beat out Carolina cause of Delhomme.
Carolina Panthers - Wild Card
Atlanta Falcons
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

NFC WEST
Seattle Seahawks
St. Louis Rams
San Francisco 49ers - Will come out on top of a close all-out race.
Arizona Cardinals

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Never outrun your guardian angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Have someone fuck you in the ass and another take your bike. See which one you hate more.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 01:11 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

STEELERS Super Bowl Champs.
post #3 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 01:13 PM Thread Starter
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
STEELERS Super Bowl Champs.
That's a joke right.

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Quote:
Have someone fuck you in the ass and another take your bike. See which one you hate more.

post #4 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 01:21 PM
Lifer

If Moss has is head screwed on right...Pats should win the SuperBowl
post #5 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 01:23 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSVT
That's a joke right.
You have faith in your team, I have faith in mine. Nothing wrong with that, right? But yes, half-way joking.

As far as your predictions go, I'm all with you except for your AFC North and AFC South Predictions. Everyone knows that All That Remains will be the SB Champs!

The Ravens, I feel, will be able to win the AFC North again this year. The Bengals are in bad shape, real bad shape, especially if their players continue on their downward spirals.

The Colts have lost too much on defense to really do much this year and I'm thinking that Tennessee is going to be much improved and will win their division.
post #6 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 01:24 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSVT
With the draft over, and the majority of free agency done, I figure it's time for early predictions. If nothing else it will waste some time, and it's a nice change from the UFC threads. So who do ya'll pick to win each division?

These are mine....

AFC EAST
New England Patriots - Too many weapons for any of the others to even compete.
New York Jets
Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins

AFC NORTH
Cincinnati Bengals - If they keep thier players out of trouble I think they can beat out the Ravens.
Pittsburgh Steelers
Cleveland Browns

AFC SOUTH
Indianapolis Colts - Defending champs, still too good to beat.
Tennessee Titans
Jacksonville Jaguars
Houston Texans

AFC WEST
San Diego Chargers - Will be just as good as last year, maybe better.
Kansas City Chiefs
Denver Broncos - Wild Card
Oakland Raiders

NFC EAST
Dallas Cowboys - Will be either Dallas or Philly, gotta go with the home team though.
New York Giants
Washington Redskins

NFC NORTH
Chicago Bears - Hester on offence just makes em harder to beat.
Green Bay Packers
Minnisota Vikings
Detroit Lions

NFC SOUTH
New Orleans Saints - They will just beat out Carolina cause of Delhomme.
Atlanta Falcons
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

NFC WEST
Seattle Seahawks
St. Louis Rams
San Francisco 49ers - Will come out on top of a close all-out race.
Arizona Cardinals
I pretty much agree with all your picks except Carolina for wild card. although i'm uncertain who gets that last wild card. Maybe someone in the NFC west like Seattle.
post #7 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good

Quote:
You have faith in your team, I have faith in mine. Nothing wrong with that, right? But yes, half-way joking.

As far as your predictions go, I'm all with you except for your AFC North and AFC South Predictions. Everyone knows that All That Remains will be the SB Champs!

The Ravens, I feel, will be able to win the AFC North again this year. The Bengals are in bad shape, real bad shape, especially if their players continue on their downward spirals.

The Colts have lost too much on defense to really do much this year and I'm thinking that Tennessee is going to be much improved and will win their division.
Ya, you gotta stick with your team, i'll give ya that. I don't really see a metalcore band winning the SuperBowl, but these days you never know . I also see your point about the Colts, but the Titans got worse in the off-season imo. Maybe Jacksonville, but I think that entire division is screwed this year.

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Quote:
post #8 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 01:45 PM Thread Starter
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
I pretty much agree with all your picks except Carolina for wild card. although i'm uncertain who gets that last wild card. Maybe someone in the NFC west like Seattle.
Seattle was my next wild card pick.

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Quote:
post #9 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-27-2007, 12:19 AM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Mine. Only real differences are Tennessee getting the Wild Card instead of Denver and Seattle winning the NFC West.

AFC EAST
New England Patriots
New York Jets
Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins

AFC NORTH
Cincinnati Bengals
Pittsburgh Steelers
Cleveland Browns

AFC SOUTH
Indianapolis Colts
Tennessee Titans - Wild Card
Jacksonville Jaguars
Houston Texans

AFC WEST
San Diego Chargers
Kansas City Chiefs
Denver Broncos
Oakland Raiders

NFC EAST
Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Washington Redskins

NFC NORTH
Chicago Bears
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings
Detroit Lions

NFC SOUTH
New Orleans Saints
Atlanta Falcons
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

NFC WEST
Seattle Seahawks
St. Louis Rams
San Francisco 49ers
Arizona Cardinals
post #10 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 05:49 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:

You have to remember how horrible the Colts' defense was all regular season. Nobody gave them a chance against KC. Then Baltimore. Then New England. It wasn't until they reached the Super Bowl did people give them any sort of chance.

Also...the Colts had many backups playing positions all season due to injuiries to starters. I don't think the youngin's will have too hard of a time picking up where the vets left off.

The Superbowl Champion team showed that defense doesn't always win championships...
post #11 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 06:11 PM
Time Served

Miami Dolphins all the way to the bowl!!!!

post #12 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 06:11 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCT9A
You have to remember how horrible the Colts' defense was all regular season. Nobody gave them a chance against KC. Then Baltimore. Then New England. It wasn't until they reached the Super Bowl did people give them any sort of chance.

Also...the Colts had many backups playing positions all season due to injuiries to starters. I don't think the youngin's will have too hard of a time picking up where the vets left off.

The Superbowl Champion team showed that defense doesn't always win championships...
A big part of the defensive resurgence by the Colts was Bob Sanders' return from injury. He only played in 4 regular season games last season.

The only real rookie/backup that saw significant play-time was Anoine Bethea who replaced Bob Sanders.

The Colts lost both starting CB's Nick Harper to the Titans and Jason David to the Saints, LB Cato June to the Bucs, and S Mike Doss to the Vikings. Thats alot of players and talent to lose and not feel ANY effects.

Marlin Jackson is a good, proven replacement, but Kelvin Hayden is certainly not. Freddy Keiaho? Nuff said there. Bathea is serviceable at best and is certainly no Mike Doss.

I'm not saying that the Colts are DOOMED, but things are certainly going to be much tougher on them to repeat after losing so much talent on the defensive side of the ball. Even more pressure is going to be on Manning and the offense to keep the Colts in games because they are going to be giving up many more points than they have in the past few years. They'll win the AFC South, but its alot closer this year than in the past few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdoggit18
Miami Dolphins all the way to the bowl!!!!
Not likely. The AFC East is going to be won by the Patriots so the Dolphins will have to get a Wild Card spot to even be in it and there are lots of other teams in the AFC who are significantly better than the 'Fins who will be going after those Wild Card spots.
post #13 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 06:14 PM
Time Served

The Lions are going to take the NFC north.

post #14 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 06:15 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Where? Out to lunch?
post #15 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 06:16 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
LMFAO! If the Dolphins Super-Bowl pick didn't make you look stupid enough, that pick did the trick. The Bears OWN the NFC North, period.
post #16 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 06:20 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Interesting read from Peter King:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...mqb/index.html

I'm surprised to see Vince Young/Titans getting some media love after the horrible, no-major move offseason they had.

Cowboys at #14.
post #17 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 06:20 PM
Time Served

SVT, First of all we all know I was joking about the miami pick. Second, the bears arnt shit. And did you forget the lions drafted by far the best player in the draft? Hes game changer. And the bears dont even believe in their own QB. Ask ol' Tommy, he'll tell ya.

post #18 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 06:26 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
First of all we all know I was joking about the miami pick. Second, the bears arnt shit. And did you forget the lions drafted by far the best player in the draft? Hes game changer. And the bears dont even believe in their own QB. Ask ol' Tommy, he'll tell ya.
Seeing as how there was no indication of you joking, it was a bit hard to tell. Add that with the picking of the Lions to win the NFC North and it seemed pretty legit.

Sorry, but drafting Calvin Johnson does not take the Lions from being a 3-13 team to winning the NFC North. You and Jon Kitna are higher than shit for thinking the Lions are going to be a 10+ win team, let alone a division winner.

Yes, the Bears have some question-marks with Grossman as the QB and Lance Briggs holding out, but those pale in comparison to the problems the Lions have. The Bears had that division locked up the second they left the field after being beaten by the Colts.
post #19 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 06:32 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Seeing as how there was no indication of you joking, it was a bit hard to tell. Add that with the picking of the Lions to win the NFC North and it seemed pretty legit.

Sorry, but drafting Calvin Johnson does not take the Lions from being a 3-13 team to winning the NFC North.
Saints
Bengals
Jets

are teams that turned it around within a year or two. I see you have a decent amount of NFL knowledge, but you should think before you post.

post #20 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 06:32 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
A big part of the defensive resurgence by the Colts was Bob Sanders' return from injury. He only played in 4 regular season games last season.

The only real rookie/backup that saw significant play-time was Anoine Bethea who replaced Bob Sanders.

The Colts lost both starting CB's Nick Harper to the Titans and Jason David to the Saints, LB Cato June to the Bucs, and S Mike Doss to the Vikings. Thats alot of players and talent to lose and not feel ANY effects.

Marlin Jackson is a good, proven replacement, but Kelvin Hayden is certainly not. Freddy Keiaho? Nuff said there. Bathea is serviceable at best and is certainly no Mike Doss.

I'm not saying that the Colts are DOOMED, but things are certainly going to be much tougher on them to repeat after losing so much talent on the defensive side of the ball. Even more pressure is going to be on Manning and the offense to keep the Colts in games because they are going to be giving up many more points than they have in the past few years. They'll win the AFC South, but its alot closer this year than in the past few years.

Not likely. The AFC East is going to be won by the Patriots so the Dolphins will have to get a Wild Card spot to even be in it and there are lots of other teams in the AFC who are significantly better than the 'Fins who will be going after those Wild Card spots.
I applaud you. It's rare to find a football fan that's done their homework as you have.

I am a homer, so I will always be on my team's side. You are right, we got decimated by free agency, but I'm confident that they'll find some way to perservere.

And you're right about the AFC wild card. There's just too many better teams in the AFC than the Dolphins. San Diego, Indianapolis, and New England are almost shoo-in's for their respective conferences...Jacksonville, Denver, and New York are just a few that are better than the Dolphins. I don't think any quarterback short of Peyton Manning or Tom Brady could save that organization.

post #21 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 06:55 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Saints
Bengals
Jets

are teams that turned it around within a year or two. I see you have a decent amount of NFL knowledge, but you should think before you post.
The Saints added Drew Brees, a Pro-Bowl QB, and had Deuce McAllister come back from injury. I'd say that had a little something to do with their offensive explosion last year along with the fact they played in a shitty division.

The Bengals took longer than a year or two to get things turned around. Only in Carson Palmer's 3rd season did they post a winning record and went back to 8-8 last season. With their problems off the field, they are far from getting things turned around.

I wouldn't call going 24 and 24 in the past 3 seasons as the Jets being turned around. They lucked out last season that the AFC North was weak as fuck in comparison to previous seasons.

Sorry, but those teams were way ahead of where the Lions were/are anyway. I have more than a decent amount of NFL knowledge and certainly a considerable amount more than you.

Quote:
I applaud you. It's rare to find a football fan that's done their homework as you have.

I am a homer, so I will always be on my team's side. You are right, we got decimated by free agency, but I'm confident that they'll find some way to perservere.

And you're right about the AFC wild card. There's just too many better teams in the AFC than the Dolphins. San Diego, Indianapolis, and New England are almost shoo-in's for their respective conferences...Jacksonville, Denver, and New York are just a few that are better than the Dolphins. I don't think any quarterback short of Peyton Manning or Tom Brady could save that organization.
Well, some would have you believe I don't know a lick and that I am out of my mind. Of course those are the people who claim that one player like Bob Sanders or Greg Ellis can't affect a defense to where it completely falls apart [cough]NaSSty Nate[/cough], but I stand by my statements and simply laugh at the rest.

The Titans, Broncos, Bengals, Steelers, and Jets all have a better shot at the Wild Card spots than Miami does.

Last edited by SVTVenom; 07-16-2007 at 07:02 PM.
post #22 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-19-2007, 12:39 AM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:
The Saints added Drew Brees, a Pro-Bowl QB, and had Deuce McAllister come back from injury. I'd say that had a little something to do with their offensive explosion last year along with the fact they played in a shitty division.

you forgot RB was a big part of it as well
post #23 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-19-2007, 07:45 AM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
Deuce McAllister isn't a running back?

I'm looking for Arizona to do really good this year. Their new head coach is the Steelers old offensive coordinator, Whisenhunt made Big Ben a total stud. Leinart has more talent and better targets to throw at. That and they've got one of the best running backs in the game still.

I'm looking for a Saints - Chargers superbowl, unless of course Rivers or LT go down with injuries. If so substitute the Bears.
post #24 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-19-2007, 07:53 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP

I'm looking for Arizona to do really good this year. Their new head coach is the Steelers old offensive coordinator, Whisenhunt made Big Ben a total stud. Leinart has more talent and better targets to throw at. That and they've got one of the best running backs in the game still.

I'm looking for a Saints - Chargers superbowl, unless of course Rivers or LT go down with injuries. If so substitute the Bears.
Actually, Whisenhunt hindered Roethlisberger more than you claim with your statement. He never really let him open up the offense. For instance, they tried to run no-huddle (Ben's idea) and Whisenhunt refused to do it. The new OC in Pittsburgh, Bruce Arians, will hopefully have a bit more success than Whiz did and he has stated that it's Ben's offense and he's going to let him run the offense with more control the Whiz let him have.

Was Whiz a bad OC? Heavens no. He just never gave Ben the chance to do what he wanted to do to try and improve things. It's every manager's job (and we all know that coaches are managers) to listen to their employees. Whiz just didn't do a very good job at that. That's one of the reasons, I believe, the Steelers chose not to hire him as the new head coach of their organization once Cowhr left. And another one of the reasons that I believe Whiz will fail as a HC and the Cardinals will still be nothing but a mediocre team, at best, with him in control.

Just my assessment as a Steeler's fan.
post #25 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-19-2007, 09:07 AM
LUCIFER

GO 49ers!

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED

post #26 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-19-2007, 09:08 AM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:

You're new around here aren't you? july 07, yep, lol. Don't let him fool you, he dont' know jack squat and probably copied and pasted that from ESPN.
post #27 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-19-2007, 09:09 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP

You misunderstood him. Reggie Bush. Which is why Cartman is ribbing him.

I think you are all high. It was a fluke that the Bears made it to the SB last year. I seriously don't think they'll be back.
post #28 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-19-2007, 02:46 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Miami Dolphins all the way to the toilet bowl!!!!
The Broncos are going to win it all. Cutler will get a chance to show his skills this year.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #29 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-19-2007, 02:56 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
The Broncos are going to win it all. Cutler will get a chance to show his skills this year.

That's an awful lot of pressure to put on an inexperienced QB.
post #30 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-20-2007, 10:23 AM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
no way if the broncos had VY then yea but no 2nd yr qb is going to win a super bowl other then him

and thanks Bcoop I thought everybody knew that RB was reggie bush.
I think the pat's are going to be too hard to beat this year.

so I say Pat's
bengals
bronco's
Jaguar's
Steelers
Jets or KC

NFC
I don't like the boy's but I don't think philly has it this year
so
boy's
niner's
saint's
vik's
card's
hawks

and my dolphins get the number 1 or 2 pick next year
post #31 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 10:19 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Yeah, that whopping 3.6 YPC really made them a playoff contender. His production was minimal at best compared to what Brees, McAllister, or Colston did for that team.

Quote:
no way if the broncos had VY then yea but no 2nd yr qb is going to win a super bowl other then him
To steal a famous line from you: VY did more with less last season. Both Cutler and Leinart had significantly more offensive talent around them last season and weren't able to make anywhere near the immediate impact VY did. Despite the Titans current youth and inexperience on offense, I'd say they have the best chance out of the three to make the playoffs/win a SB in the next few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
You're new around here aren't you? july 07, yep, lol. Don't let him fool you, he dont' know jack squat and probably copied and pasted that from ESPN.
Wrong dumbfuck. 100% me. You can even do a search if you like and you'll find me stating the same thing when Colts haters were on here saying they wouldn't do shit because of their poor run 'D'. Bob Sanders was they key.

Also, the Colts just took a HUGE hit on the offense because Tarik Glenn has annouced he is going to retire.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2944430

Looks like Cartman's boy Tony Ugoh is going to have to take the diapers off and step up. Those are some big ass shoes to fill.
post #32 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 02:32 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:

To steal a famous line from you: VY did more with less last season. Both Cutler and Leinart had significantly more offensive talent around them last season and weren't able to make anywhere near the immediate impact VY did. Despite the Titans current youth and inexperience on offense, I'd say they have the best chance out of the three to make the playoffs/win a SB in the next few years.

to correct you again, titans D did more than vy did to get those wins, but with pacman out who is gonna make up for the INT's or INCPLT of vy?
post #33 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 02:49 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:

Becareful not to choke on that VY kool-aid. Best chance to make the SB of those 3 in the next few years, lol. Yea, because the Titans have a better track record of success than the broncos, lmao. Cutler > VY

Last edited by Hollywood; 07-24-2007 at 03:02 PM.
post #34 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 02:51 PM
4 Cams are better than 1

NFC - Dallas Cowboys (fav team)
AFC - San Diego
post #35 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 04:58 PM
Lifer

Cowboys are coming home with the Lombardi, apologies in advance to all you Saints, Eagles, and 49ers idiots.
post #36 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 05:21 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
Cowboys are coming home with the Lombardi, apologies in advance to all you Saints, Eagles, and 49ers idiots.
And you're completely out of your fucking mind. Apologies in advance to your shattered dreams.
post #37 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 05:22 PM
Lifer

Quote:
And you're completely out of your fucking mind. Apologies in advance to your shattered dreams.
Oh yeah, you sensitive Steelers types are gonna be crying into your towels. Be sure to use unscented Downy, it's easier on the allergies.
post #38 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 05:24 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Oh yeah, you sensitive Steelers types are gonna be crying into your towels. Be sure to use unscented Downy, it's easier on the allergies.
I'm no the one going into the season expecting my team to win the big game. I'd be happy just to make the playoffs, in all honesty. There's not going to be any crying this year, but I'll be a good sport and let you wipe your tears away with my towel when Tony Homo fucks up another game winning snap.
post #39 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 06:50 PM
Custom Title

Cowboys and Raiders in the SB, mark my words.... Michael Vick wins the MVP too.

yeah right.

They've done studies you know.... 60% of the time, it works every time

post #40 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 07:04 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Fuckin' A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #41 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 07:45 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
There's not going to be any crying this year, but I'll be a good sport and let you wipe your tears away with my towel when Tony Homo fucks up another game winning snap.

Jesus tap dancing Christ! He shouldn't have been holding the fucking ball in the first place for crying out loud!

I'm not expecting the Boys to win, but I predict a 12-4 season. We'll see.
post #42 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 09:32 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I'm no the one going into the season expecting my team to win the big game. I'd be happy just to make the playoffs, in all honesty. There's not going to be any crying this year, but I'll be a good sport and let you wipe your tears away with my towel when Tony Homo fucks up another game winning snap.
The Boys are going 16-0 bitch! It's gonna be the best fucking football season of all time! You heard it here first!
post #43 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 09:37 PM
CFH

Texans Cardinals SUPERBOWL BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!

2009 Pontiac G8 GT white hot

RIP - Dimebag Darrell 12/8/04
post #44 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 11:30 PM
Keep jocking

Pats!
post #45 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 06:12 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
The Boys are going 16-0 bitch! It's gonna be the best fucking football season of all time! You heard it here first!
Double or nothing our original bet?
post #46 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 06:44 AM
Lifer

No! But you can buy the beer for the seaon's first Cowboy victory watching party as payment.
post #47 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 06:45 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
No! But you can buy the beer for the seaon's first Cowboy victory watching party as payment.
How bout I just send you a check?
post #48 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 07:06 AM
4 Cams are better than 1

Thumbs up

Quote:
damn right !!!
post #49 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 07:46 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
The Boys are going 16-0 bitch!

Come on now Danny. The Patriots are going to be pretty unstoppable this year, and we have to play them. 15-1. Bitch!
post #50 of 93 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 08:49 AM Thread Starter
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good

Hell, the 'boys have as good a chance of anyone at winning the NFC this year. I would put them in the top three no matter if I was a fan or not. NFC will be either Dallas or New Orleans. AFC San Diego or New England.

...and the Cardinals will let the state of Arizona down once again.

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement