Gracie busted -_- - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 01:44 AM Thread Starter
\(_o)/
 
AbecX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Las Colinas
Posts: 25,373
Gracie busted -_-

Dave Meltzer reports that Royce Gracie tested positive for decadurabolin, a steroid also known as Nandralone. As a result of the failed test taken prior to the 6/2 Kazushi Sakuraba K-1 match on 6/2 in Los Angeles, Gracie has been suspended for one year by the California State Athletic Commission. Pending an appeal, Gracie will not be allowed to fight in any U.S. commission state until 6/1/08. Gracie was also fined $2,000. California's commission does not have the power to overturn the decision, so Gracie's victory over Sakuraba will stand.

AbecX is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 01:55 AM
We lost one.....
 
Mychael101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Red Oak TX
Posts: 6,415
Better than Melvin Gulliard testing positive for coke.
Mychael101 is offline  
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 08:06 AM
Dead Stop Bobby :D
 
Bobby C 01TA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Richardson, always the underdog!
Posts: 4,192
dam that sucks.. Royce was bad ass in the 90s.. He got busted for a mild steroid.. should have used Sustanon or Dianabol lol jk. His time as a champ is over though.. especially after this.
Bobby C 01TA is offline  
 
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 09:50 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
So because Royce is one of the favorite and protected fighters a decision is not overturned...but when Nick Diaz tests postive for fucking Weed his win over the protected fighter Gomi is overturned....yeah makes sense to me.
Nate is offline  
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 10:26 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: PLANO,TX.
Posts: 141
^^^^exaclty, It Is Still An Illegal Drug...
EDSGT is offline  
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 12:15 PM
Your Daddy
 
Juiced89lx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Stankonia
Posts: 4,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
So because Royce is one of the favorite and protected fighters a decision is not overturned...but when Nick Diaz tests postive for fucking Weed his win over the protected fighter Gomi is overturned....yeah makes sense to me.
2 different states. cali and nevada. cali is changing their rules about this situation now. next time someone failes a test, they get the loss.
Juiced89lx is offline  
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 12:09 AM
in memory of "lil' Roy"
 
OMEGA DOOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The LS1 side of mesquitoville,Tejas.
Posts: 11,775
so Royce is a cheater, hhmmmmmm...........................

winner of 5 out of 9 at the 2007 spring cruise!
winner of 2 out of 4 at Redline 7/21/07
winner of 4 out of 5 at the 10/21/07 fall cruise!
2009 spring cruise- won 1 out of 2 races!!!!!!
2010 spring cruise- 4 wins 2 losses but only raced 1 guy on my list and as usual couldn't find the others!!!!

RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010 you will always be in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.
OMEGA DOOM is offline  
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 10:50 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,666
California is not nearly as strict about marijuana as Nevada is. In California you can be caught with under an oz of marijuana, and as long as you are 18 and it wasnt packaged for distribution, its a ticket. In Nevada you could get pulled over and the cop could find a marijuana seed on your floor and you get 6 months in county jail.
sixtysevenfastback is offline  
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 11:29 AM
Oooooooh-whee
 
Tyrone Biggums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: What up with that? What up with that?!
Posts: 10,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtysevenfastback
California is not nearly as strict about marijuana as Nevada is. In California you can be caught with under an oz of marijuana, and as long as you are 18 and it wasnt packaged for distribution, its a ticket. In Nevada you could get pulled over and the cop could find a marijuana seed on your floor and you get 6 months in county jail.
None of which pertains to fighting.

8/16/05
Tyrone Biggums is offline  
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 02:17 PM
Musician for the deaf
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Euless, TX
Posts: 9,656
Why is any of that grounds for suspension?

Its all classed by weight anyhow, right?

Drug rules are stupid. I want to see two guys get into the ring and rip the limbs from each other. Get rid of the refs and the gloves too.
Casper is offline  
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 05:02 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: THE GYM
Posts: 302
cali should just let him get away with it!!! i mean isnt bonds still playin? and who is thier govenor???
bigbirdbryan21 is offline  
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-23-2007, 08:17 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums
None of which pertains to fighting.
it does pertain to fighting when the fighters are the ones using the drugs you dumb bastard. do you need everything spelled out for you? sheesh

D - U - M - B - B - A - S - T - A - R - D !!!!!1111oneoneone

get it now?
sixtysevenfastback is offline  
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-23-2007, 08:20 PM
Moved to dfw mustangs.net
 
lowthreeohz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Hurst-Useless-Bedford area
Posts: 20,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtysevenfastback
California is not nearly as strict about marijuana as Nevada is. In California you can be caught with under an oz of marijuana, and as long as you are 18 and it wasnt packaged for distribution, its a ticket. In Nevada you could get pulled over and the cop could find a marijuana seed on your floor and you get 6 months in county jail.


according to NORML, nevada is decriminalized re: pot.
lowthreeohz is offline  
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-23-2007, 10:32 PM
Oooooooh-whee
 
Tyrone Biggums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: What up with that? What up with that?!
Posts: 10,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtysevenfastback
it does pertain to fighting when the fighters are the ones using the drugs you dumb bastard. do you need everything spelled out for you? sheesh

D - U - M - B - B - A - S - T - A - R - D !!!!!1111oneoneone

get it now?
Your post pertained to cops pulling people over and writing them tickets. That has nothing to do with commissioned fighting and fighters drug test results. Who's fucking idiot now? Go fuck yourself, punk.

8/16/05
Tyrone Biggums is offline  
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 08:52 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums
Your post pertained to cops pulling people over and writing them tickets. That has nothing to do with commissioned fighting and fighters drug test results. Who's fucking idiot now? Go fuck yourself, punk.
well you have proven to have the mental capacity of a fucking monkey, probably a porch monkey. My post was about how greatly different california and nevada are when it pertains to drugs, since the main focus in this thread is how one guy gets busted in nevada and has his win over turned, and another gets busted in cali and gets to keep the win. If you arent intelligent enough to read a thread and by the end of it be able to understand it, maybe you should take your punk ass the fuck back to africa where all you have to do is chase monkeys and fetch water from the local watering hole all day.
sixtysevenfastback is offline  
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 09:17 AM Thread Starter
\(_o)/
 
AbecX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Las Colinas
Posts: 25,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtysevenfastback
well you have proven to have the mental capacity of a fucking monkey, probably a porch monkey. My post was about how greatly different california and nevada are when it pertains to drugs, since the main focus in this thread is how one guy gets busted in nevada and has his win over turned, and another gets busted in cali and gets to keep the win. If you arent intelligent enough to read a thread and by the end of it be able to understand it, maybe you should take your punk ass the fuck back to africa where all you have to do is chase monkeys and fetch water from the local watering hole all day.
You're trying far to hard to be a bad ass, unfortunately its not working.

AbecX is offline  
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 10:59 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbecX
You're trying far to hard to be a bad ass, unfortunately its not working.
Im not trying to do anything but state the obvious. I was however unaware that you were swinging from the nutts of Tyrone
sixtysevenfastback is offline  
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 11:16 AM Thread Starter
\(_o)/
 
AbecX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Las Colinas
Posts: 25,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtysevenfastback
Im not trying to do anything but state the obvious. I was however unaware that you were swinging from the nutts of Tyrone
I don't even know who Tyrone is, and I agree its crap how Gracie got to keep his win testing positive for something like 25x the limit of nadrolene when Diaz was 3x the amount of THC both found out within weeks of the events.

Regardless, your point doesn't even matter as this wasn't a police case as it was a state sports commission ordeal, it wouldn't have mattered if Diaz was busted in CA or Nevada, he would've still been held accountable. However, you were crude in how you attempted to get your minuscule view across, instead of typing just a few sentences to make it, you descend to name calling and racial slurs. This sub forum usually has a bit more class in it, try and keep it that way.

This is how not to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtysevenfastback
well you have proven to have the mental capacity of a fucking monkey, probably a porch monkey.If you arent intelligent enough to read a thread and by the end of it be able to understand it, maybe you should take your punk ass the fuck back to africa where all you have to do is chase monkeys and fetch water from the local watering hole all day.you dumb bastard. do you need everything spelled out for you? sheesh D - U - M - B - B - A - S - T - A - R - D !!!!!1111oneoneone get it now?

AbecX is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome