UT is racking up the arrests - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
BOOMER SOONER!
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Posts: 1,368
BlueThunder99TA is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 10:09 AM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...................... ....breath...........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaha
Cartman is offline  
post #3 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 10:12 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
SVTVenom to have an excuse for every single arrest, point out arrests in rival's home camps, etc... in 3....2.....1
bcoop is offline  
 
post #4 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 12:39 PM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
that's to bad, he was supposed to be really good
bert89coupe is offline  
post #5 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 12:48 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
that's to bad, he was supposed to be really good

Maybe so. But apparently he's not that great in his career as a thief!
bcoop is offline  
post #6 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 01:14 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
 
Who Needs 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: A little here, a little there . . .
Posts: 14,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
SVTVenom to have an excuse for every single arrest, point out arrests in rival's home camps, etc... in 3....2.....1
Oh come on, how many times have you been in a car that didn't belong to you?

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960


Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.


Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.


"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill


The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Who Needs 8 is offline  
post #7 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 05:28 PM
RPM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 263
RPM is offline  
post #8 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 08:31 PM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
he's transferring


http://blogs.chron.com/longhorns/



best of luck to him
bert89coupe is offline  
post #9 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 02:47 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Man, not sure what is going on down there, but these guys must be stir crazy from not being able to play. Mack did the right thing and told him he could either leave on his own or get booted. Again, no room for this type of stuff for a team looking to win another championship this coming season. Unlike your boy Stoops, who only kicks players off when it may cost him severe NCAA penalties, Mack will kick them off for lesser offenses.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #10 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 12:24 AM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Man, not sure what is going on down there, but these guys must be stir crazy from not being able to play. Mack did the right thing and told him he could either leave on his own or get booted. Again, no room for this type of stuff for a team looking to win another championship this coming season. Unlike your boy Stoops, who only kicks players off when it may cost him severe NCAA penalties, Mack will kick them off for lesser offenses.
so b&e is a less offense then someone giving you money, that is news to me
Cartman is offline  
post #11 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 10:13 AM Thread Starter
BOOMER SOONER!
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
so b&e is a less offense then someone giving you money, that is news to me
Mack is just like Pete Carroll at USC, they enforce the rules depending on wether or not the player is a starter.
BlueThunder99TA is offline  
post #12 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 11:42 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
so b&e is a less offense then someone giving you money, that is news to me


Sure it is. I mean, someone took some money that was offered to him. What the fuck was that asshole thinking? He should have just stolen it.
bcoop is offline  
post #13 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 02:40 PM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
Sure it is. I mean, someone took some money that was offered to him. What the fuck was that asshole thinking? He should have just stolen it.
ok I think i have it figured out. At UT it goes NCAA laws then the laws of the state, city, etc... so by him breaking the law about stealing and not the ncaa law because the ncaa doesn't have a law against that, then it is ok. but if the player is from any school other than UT he or she is a bad person and should never be allowed to play in the NCAA again.

did I get that right, or did I miss something, UT logic is a lot like women's logic, all fuzzy
Cartman is offline  
post #14 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 03:08 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
ok I think i have it figured out. At UT it goes NCAA laws then the laws of the state, city, etc... so by him breaking the law about stealing and not the ncaa law because the ncaa doesn't have a law against that, then it is ok. but if the player is from any school other than UT he or she is a bad person and should never be allowed to play in the NCAA again.

did I get that right, or did I miss something, UT logic is a lot like women's logic, all fuzzy


Women don't have, or use logic. Similar to SVTVenom. You may be on to something here.....
bcoop is offline  
post #15 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 04:17 PM
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
Women don't have, or use logic. Similar to SVTVenom. You may be on to something here.....
i actually 'laughed out loud' on that one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
unkoricky is offline  
post #16 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-15-2007, 06:05 PM
American Idol
 
Moose Jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: F**k land I'm on a boat motherf****r!
Posts: 2,888
Bookem' horns!

"I don't have a problem with anger, I have a problem with idiots!"
Moose Jr is offline  
post #17 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 09:32 AM
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Jr
Bookem' horns!
random thing yesterday, two of my homeboys yesterday work with Michael Huff brother at Nissan and we all got wasted at Razzo in Irving yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
unkoricky is offline  
post #18 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 05:10 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
so b&e is a less offense then someone giving you money, that is news to me
I never said it was. However, it is in the eyes of the NCAA.

My point was the fact that Mack Brown has standards he holds to for his team and allows the legal system to play itself out when dealing with issues that are of a legal nature. When it is of an NCAA measure, he has the power to do whatever he wants and does it swiftly, no questions asked. Stoops/OU has had so many legal problems and NCAA problems that they are about to get penalized from the NCAA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
ok I think i have it figured out. At UT it goes NCAA laws then the laws of the state, city, etc... so by him breaking the law about stealing and not the ncaa law because the ncaa doesn't have a law against that, then it is ok. but if the player is from any school other than UT he or she is a bad person and should never be allowed to play in the NCAA again.

did I get that right, or did I miss something, UT logic is a lot like women's logic, all fuzzy
Are you that stupid or what. Read what I posted about these guys. I've said they should be booted and didn't even deserve to be on the team after being idiots like this. I said the same thing when RT got busted as well. You love to put words in people's mouths. Whenever I say someone said something, I used a quote to back that up. You've never been able to do that with any claims you've ever made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Jr
Bookem' horns!
LMFAO, A&M fans sure as hell have no room to speak on this topic when your coaches are getting busted for DWI, let alone students having players with legal issues.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #19 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 07:06 PM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
I never said it was. However, it is in the eyes of the NCAA.

My point was the fact that Mack Brown has standards he holds to for his team and allows the legal system to play itself out when dealing with issues that are of a legal nature. When it is of an NCAA measure, he has the power to do whatever he wants and does it swiftly, no questions asked. Stoops/OU has had so many legal problems and NCAA problems that they are about to get penalized from the NCAA.



Are you that stupid or what. Read what I posted about these guys. I've said they should be booted and didn't even deserve to be on the team after being idiots like this. I said the same thing when RT got busted as well. You love to put words in people's mouths. Whenever I say someone said something, I used a quote to back that up. You've never been able to do that with any claims you've ever made.



LMFAO, A&M fans sure as hell have no room to speak on this topic when your coaches are getting busted for DWI, let alone students having players with legal issues.
ok since you want me to put it out there, rose bowl two players get in to a fight, mack does nothing.

cedric benson breaks a door down, because he thought his tv was there, which it wasn't and even if it was, you can't do that. mack does nothing.

need I go on?
Cartman is offline  
post #20 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 10:48 PM
American Idol
 
Moose Jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: F**k land I'm on a boat motherf****r!
Posts: 2,888
Boo fuckin' hoo.

"I don't have a problem with anger, I have a problem with idiots!"
Moose Jr is offline  
post #21 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-18-2007, 09:54 AM Thread Starter
BOOMER SOONER!
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
My point was the fact that Mack Brown has standards he holds to for his team and allows the legal system to play itself out when dealing with issues that are of a legal nature. When it is of an NCAA measure, he has the power to do whatever he wants and does it swiftly, no questions asked. Stoops/OU has had so many legal problems and NCAA problems that they are about to get penalized from the NCAA.


Way to spin a UT topic into a OU & Aggie bashing session.


I like how you act as if Stoops didn't act swiftly, no questions asked releasing Bomar & Quinn last season. So many legal problems? Please explain. The NCAA seemed satisfied with OU's handlings, a penalty if any will be very minor is what 99.9% of all media reports have indicated, but of course you probably assume a death penalty is in order.
BlueThunder99TA is offline  
post #22 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-18-2007, 10:12 AM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueThunder99TA
Way to spin a UT topic into a OU & Aggie bashing session.


I like how you act as if Stoops didn't act swiftly, no questions asked releasing Bomar & Quinn last season. So many legal problems? Please explain. The NCAA seemed satisfied with OU's handlings, a penalty if any will be very minor is what 99.9% of all media reports have indicated, but of course you probably assume a death penalty is in order.
he has to try and take the heat away from mack and the thugish horn team he has down there.
Cartman is offline  
post #23 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-18-2007, 02:31 PM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
I never said it was. However, it is in the eyes of the NCAA.

My point was the fact that Mack Brown has standards he holds to for his team and allows the legal system to play itself out when dealing with issues that are of a legal nature. When it is of an NCAA measure, he has the power to do whatever he wants and does it swiftly, no questions asked. Stoops/OU has had so many legal problems and NCAA problems that they are about to get penalized from the NCAA.

.
I don't recall Benson being cleared of his charges when he kicked the door of that girls in, wrongfully and illegally so by the way. Why did Brown not kick him off the team? I guess that standard you speak of has some degree of flexibility.

As for Stoops and OU, what are they currently facing with the NCAA? A link would be nice.

Of course I understand trying rationalize with you about OU, UT or A&M is like trying to talk down a Islamic Extrimist with a Bomb Strapped to their ass at rush hour in downtown Tel Aviv.
Pro Trash is offline  
post #24 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 09:58 AM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
ok since you want me to put it out there, rose bowl two players get in to a fight, mack does nothing.

cedric benson breaks a door down, because he thought his tv was there, which it wasn't and even if it was, you can't do that. mack does nothing.

need I go on?
Mack Brown let the legal system play itself out because they weren't NCAA violations. Your "fight" turned out to be some retard trying to get 15 minutes of fame and Benson paid his debt to society and moved on.

Funny how you harp on those two instances, but won't say anything about your boy getting into a Pac-Man style fight at a club he shouldn't have been at in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueThunder99TA
Way to spin a UT topic into a OU & Aggie bashing session.

I like how you act as if Stoops didn't act swiftly, no questions asked releasing Bomar & Quinn last season. So many legal problems? Please explain. The NCAA seemed satisfied with OU's handlings, a penalty if any will be very minor is what 99.9% of all media reports have indicated, but of course you probably assume a death penalty is in order.
I'm not spinning anything. I'm just laughing at the fact that you guys jump on some moron who didn't even play yet forget you had STARTERS get booted off the team.

The NCAA isn't done with OU, especially after the latest incident with unapproved suppliments being given out by the university. Your boys are still in the window in which the NCAA said they'd have a decision. You aren't out of the woods yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
I don't recall Benson being cleared of his charges when he kicked the door of that girls in, wrongfully and illegally so by the way. Why did Brown not kick him off the team? I guess that standard you speak of has some degree of flexibility.

As for Stoops and OU, what are they currently facing with the NCAA? A link would be nice.

Of course I understand trying rationalize with you about OU, UT or A&M is like trying to talk down a Islamic Extrimist with a Bomb Strapped to their ass at rush hour in downtown Tel Aviv.
I never said Benson was cleared of anything. I said he paid his debt to society and moved on. Brown didn't kick him off the team because anyone who had thousands of dollars worth of stuff stolen from them would be pissed and want it back.

You can go search for the infractions thread yourself. I believe it was somewhere around April.

Nice to see you comparing a sports thread to someone being killed. You are such a classy guy.

Last edited by SVTVenom; 06-25-2007 at 10:04 AM.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #25 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 04:47 PM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Mack Brown let the legal system play itself out because they weren't NCAA violations. Your "fight" turned out to be some retard trying to get 15 minutes of fame and Benson paid his debt to society and moved on.

Funny how you harp on those two instances, but won't say anything about your boy getting into a Pac-Man style fight at a club he shouldn't have been at in the first place.



I'm not spinning anything. I'm just laughing at the fact that you guys jump on some moron who didn't even play yet forget you had STARTERS get booted off the team.

The NCAA isn't done with OU, especially after the latest incident with unapproved suppliments being given out by the university. Your boys are still in the window in which the NCAA said they'd have a decision. You aren't out of the woods yet.



I never said Benson was cleared of anything. I said he paid his debt to society and moved on. Brown didn't kick him off the team because anyone who had thousands of dollars worth of stuff stolen from them would be pissed and want it back.

You can go search for the infractions thread yourself. I believe it was somewhere around April.

Nice to see you comparing a sports thread to someone being killed. You are such a classy guy.
lets see police report says self defense so mcfadden is cleared benson had to have the girl drop charges after a few days, which I am sure had to do with mack and booster pleading for her to, to be cleared. what you got next
Cartman is offline  
post #26 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-27-2007, 12:26 AM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
lets see police report says self defense so mcfadden is cleared benson had to have the girl drop charges after a few days, which I am sure had to do with mack and booster pleading for her to, to be cleared. what you got next
How is it self-defense when you are kicking someone who is on the ground and then break your toe? Doesn't add up.

Benson never had the charges dropped against him. He went to court, was found guilty, served jail time (a few days), and was released on good behavior/jail crowding.

The least you could do is get the facts right Chris. Thats why debating with you sucks is that you don't even know what the facts were/are and you make shit up half the time.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #27 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-27-2007, 02:14 AM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
How is it self-defense when you are kicking someone who is on the ground and then break your toe? Doesn't add up.

Benson never had the charges dropped against him. He went to court, was found guilty, served jail time (a few days), and was released on good behavior/jail crowding.

The least you could do is get the facts right Chris. Thats why debating with you sucks is that you don't even know what the facts were/are and you make shit up half the time.
charges of b&e were dropped to a lesser charge. look it up.
http://texas.scout.com/2/282184.html

and here is something else for you

He has often been compared to Ricky Williams, due to their similarities in running style, college choice, and superficial appearance (roughly the same size and build coming out of college, and both had dreadlocks early in their careers). Due to several off-field controversies involving Ricky Williams, Benson has tried to distance himself from Williams and establish his own identity. Nonetheless, he was charged with marijuana possession during his Freshman year, though the charges were later dropped.

Last edited by Cartman; 06-27-2007 at 02:33 AM.
Cartman is offline  
post #28 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-27-2007, 02:34 AM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
The least you could do is get the facts right Chris. Thats why debating with you sucks is that you don't even know what the facts were/are and you make shit up half the time.

so would that be game set and match for the win....lol. what else you got.
Cartman is offline  
post #29 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-27-2007, 11:17 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
charges of b&e were dropped to a lesser charge. look it up.
http://texas.scout.com/2/282184.html

and here is something else for you

He has often been compared to Ricky Williams, due to their similarities in running style, college choice, and superficial appearance (roughly the same size and build coming out of college, and both had dreadlocks early in their careers). Due to several off-field controversies involving Ricky Williams, Benson has tried to distance himself from Williams and establish his own identity. Nonetheless, he was charged with marijuana possession during his Freshman year, though the charges were later dropped.
Chris, you may want to actually read the articles you post:

Quote:
Benson pleaded no contest Friday to misdemeanor criminal trespass charges filed against him last October.

The charge is punishable by up to one year in jail and $1,000. Benson reportedly paid his $1,000 fine early Saturday morning shortly after checking in to the Travis County Correctional Complex in Del Valle. He was credited for the appearance and released shortly thereafter. Travis County allows a sentence to be cut in half for good behavior and permits an additional day's credit for community service. Benson received a day's credit when he reported to the Travis County Correctional Complex on Friday evening but was released because the facility was already full. He was also credited for time previously served when the incident was reported last year.
Doesn't say anywhere about charges being dropped to lesser ones at all. In fact, it matches exactly what I said.

What does him not wanting to be associated with Ricky Williams have to do with anything? Maybe he wants to be known for his own merits and not be in Ricky's shadow.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #30 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 06:37 PM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Chris, you may want to actually read the articles you post:



Doesn't say anywhere about charges being dropped to lesser ones at all. In fact, it matches exactly what I said.

What does him not wanting to be associated with Ricky Williams have to do with anything? Maybe he wants to be known for his own merits and not be in Ricky's shadow.
because he was arrested for b&e then after a few days the chic changed her mind and dropped the charges and he was given a slap on the wrist. the ricky thing was for the pot smoking that he did while at ut and mack didn't boot him off. after your statement of mack does what is right with out waiting on the ncaa. you can try and tap dance around it all you want but that is all you are doing is tap dancing.
Cartman is offline  
post #31 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 06:52 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Nitrous Refill Station
Posts: 73
[QUOTE=SVTVenom]

The NCAA isn't done with OU, especially after the latest incident with unapproved suppliments being given out by the university. Your boys are still in the window in which the NCAA said they'd have a decision. You aren't out of the woods yet.



Wasn't it green tea?? I guess you would rather have them pass out pot. How many players have had marajuana legal problems on your team in the last couple years?

99' pewter SS
90' Coupe (dead for now)
06' Z-71
blackcoupe is offline  
post #32 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 07:47 PM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Nice to see you comparing a sports thread to someone being killed. You are such a classy guy.
I was refering to your overall inability to ever accept you are wrong. In other words trying to rationalize with you about OU, UT or A&M is like trying to talk down a Islamic Extrimist with a Bomb Strapped to their ass at rush hour in downtown Tel Aviv. This is about all aspects of UT versus those schools or any for that matter.

Also your conclusion about Mack Brown and letting the legal system work itself out is a contradiction in of itself. You state just up the page in Bensons case:

"Mack Brown let the legal system play itself out because they weren't NCAA violations. Your "fight" turned out to be some retard trying to get 15 minutes of fame and Benson paid his debt to society and moved on.

The issue lies with the fact that in Joseph case Mack is not ready to let the player stay on the team as the legal process works itself out. I am thinking Mack is holding several standards for discipline on the team.

"We are aware of the recent situation with Robert Joseph," Texas head coach Mack Brown said in a statement. "We've talked with Robert and his family and have decided to suspend him indefinitely, pending the completion of the legal process. At this time, he will not be involved in any team functions."
Pro Trash is offline  
post #33 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-03-2007, 02:05 AM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
because he was arrested for b&e then after a few days the chic changed her mind and dropped the charges and he was given a slap on the wrist. the ricky thing was for the pot smoking that he did while at ut and mack didn't boot him off. after your statement of mack does what is right with out waiting on the ncaa. you can try and tap dance around it all you want but that is all you are doing is tap dancing.
Dude, can you not read? No charges were ever dropped, period. The only time Ricky ever pissed hot was in the NFL. If you ever read anything other than the Archie comics in the paper, you'd know that Ricky was a long-time user and endorser of Paxil before he ever started smoking marijana for his legit medical problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
I was refering to your overall inability to ever accept you are wrong. In other words trying to rationalize with you about OU, UT or A&M is like trying to talk down a Islamic Extrimist with a Bomb Strapped to their ass at rush hour in downtown Tel Aviv. This is about all aspects of UT versus those schools or any for that matter.
Still a poor example given the context of what is going on in the world. You of all people should realize that and know better. Either way, an A&M grad has no room to talk about rational thought or extremism when they do things like this on national TV:



Quote:
Also your conclusion about Mack Brown and letting the legal system work itself out is a contradiction in of itself. You state just up the page in Bensons case:

"Mack Brown let the legal system play itself out because they weren't NCAA violations. Your "fight" turned out to be some retard trying to get 15 minutes of fame and Benson paid his debt to society and moved on.

The issue lies with the fact that in Joseph case Mack is not ready to let the player stay on the team as the legal process works itself out. I am thinking Mack is holding several standards for discipline on the team.

"We are aware of the recent situation with Robert Joseph," Texas head coach Mack Brown said in a statement. "We've talked with Robert and his family and have decided to suspend him indefinitely, pending the completion of the legal process. At this time, he will not be involved in any team functions."
No, you are ASSuming that Mack Brown suspended him soley because of what Joseph did. Maybe it could have also been he was allowing him to focus only on getting his legal matters straightened out and not having to worry about team committments? You do know that they are in the middle of 7-on-7's right now and he wouldn't have time to take on both at the same time. He knew he fucked up and was going to be buried in the depth chart anyway. Better to leave on your own accord and seek a fresh start elsewhere than to stay and sit in shame.

Last edited by SVTVenom; 07-03-2007 at 02:12 AM.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #34 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-03-2007, 08:27 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
you'd know that Ricky was a long-time user and endorser of Paxil before he ever started smoking marijana for his legit medical problem.


So, what you are getting at is that it's ok for RW to smoke pot, since he has a medical condition, yet you were raising all kinds of hell about the Michael Vick thing?



Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
I think quit doing illegal drugs and being a role model is the obvious thing he should do and that shouldn't have to be stated.

Makes sense.
bcoop is offline  
post #35 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-03-2007, 09:52 PM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Still a poor example given the context of what is going on in the world. You of all people should realize that and know better. Either way, an A&M grad has no room to talk about rational thought or extremism when they do things like this on national TV:
I would be a little bothered by that comment if it had even a little credibility; however, it does not. Where did you attend college again? I am not saying you can't be a Longhorn fan but I am wondering how you can compare the two schools when you never truly attended or worked at either as a student or janitor(given your limited abilities), correct?

How do you really know what goes on at UT or A&M, simply attending a game does not tell why or what they truly do. Please stop providing examples of things about either school that you have no credible idea about. I don't care if your mothers, brothers, girlfriends, father was a the Captain of the UT swim team in 1955 and told you all about it.

I will use the following metaphor to best describe how you represent yourself in this particular forum. There is a village missing their idiot. They called and requested you return as soon as possible.
Pro Trash is offline  
post #36 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-03-2007, 11:38 PM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Dude, can you not read? No charges were ever dropped, period. The only time Ricky ever pissed hot was in the NFL. If you ever read anything other than the Archie comics in the paper, you'd know that Ricky was a long-time user and endorser of Paxil before he ever started smoking marijana for his legit medical problem.


tell you what you and two big black guys go to tcu campus and kick down the door of any chic and say you are looking for your tv and see if you and the two other men don't get charged with b&e and a few other charges, oh and make sure it is a white girl's door that you break down.
Cartman is offline  
post #37 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-08-2007, 12:04 AM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
So, what you are getting at is that it's ok for RW to smoke pot, since he has a medical condition, yet you were raising all kinds of hell about the Michael Vick thing?






Makes sense.
Where did I say it was okay for him to use pot? I simply said that he has a legit diagnosed medical problem and self medicated because of side effects to a legal drug.

The only medical problem Vick has is "galucoma," just like every other pot-head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
I would be a little bothered by that comment if it had even a little credibility; however, it does not. Where did you attend college again? I am not saying you can't be a Longhorn fan but I am wondering how you can compare the two schools when you never truly attended or worked at either as a student or janitor(given your limited abilities), correct?

How do you really know what goes on at UT or A&M, simply attending a game does not tell why or what they truly do. Please stop providing examples of things about either school that you have no credible idea about. I don't care if your mothers, brothers, girlfriends, father was a the Captain of the UT swim team in 1955 and told you all about it.

I will use the following metaphor to best describe how you represent yourself in this particular forum. There is a village missing their idiot. They called and requested you return as soon as possible.
Ahhh, I see the Aggie nutsqueeze hit home. Maybe if they squeeze hard enough they'll just shrivel up and prevent the further contamination of society. Squeeeeeeeze!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
tell you what you and two big black guys go to tcu campus and kick down the door of any chic and say you are looking for your tv and see if you and the two other men don't get charged with b&e and a few other charges, oh and make sure it is a white girl's door that you break down.
Ok, so now we are making up hypothetical situations and guessing at the results? Yeah, you aren't reaching at all are you?
SVTVenom is offline  
post #38 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-08-2007, 11:17 PM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom

Ok, so now we are making up hypothetical situations and guessing at the results? Yeah, you aren't reaching at all are you?
there is no guessing at all, I am willing to put money down on the outcome
Cartman is offline  
post #39 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 12:02 AM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Ahhh, I see the Aggie nutsqueeze hit home. Maybe if they squeeze hard enough they'll just shrivel up and prevent the further contamination of society. Squeeeeeeeze!
I guess the biggest difference is they are squeezing their respective nuts; however, you have a picture of other men squeezing their nuts saved on your computer, why?

Could it be you wish that you could squeeze their nuts for them?

Also given last years score in the football game I would dare say they squeezed, hooted, screamed like women and did whatever, just enough to take a W home from Austin. How do you explain that? Let me guess, Colt was hurt, illegal hit, whine about it please, babble also, backstep, pull irrelevant shit from your a-hole, etc, etc. Point blank UT lost, you are still upset(I understand) and if one player being injured caused the loss (Colt). What the hell does that say about your boys? Please stop, it is far to easy to do this, I am bored now, good bye.
Pro Trash is offline  
post #40 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 05:24 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
I guess the biggest difference is they are squeezing their respective nuts; however, you have a picture of other men squeezing their nuts saved on your computer, why?
Its not saved on my computer. I linked it from someone's hosting.

Quote:
Could it be you wish that you could squeeze their nuts for them?
Seeing as how they are your "brothers," I'd say you would be first in line to join them.

Quote:
Also given last years score in the football game I would dare say they squeezed, hooted, screamed like women and did whatever, just enough to take a W home from Austin. How do you explain that? Let me guess, Colt was hurt, illegal hit, whine about it please, babble also, backstep, pull irrelevant shit from your a-hole, etc, etc. Point blank UT lost, you are still upset(I understand) and if one player being injured caused the loss (Colt). What the hell does that say about your boys? Please stop, it is far to easy to do this, I am bored now, good bye.
So all that to go 1-6 in seven years? Yep, that works.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #41 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 08:16 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Where did I say it was okay for him to use pot? I simply said that he has a legit diagnosed medical problem and self medicated because of side effects to a legal drug.

You didn't come out directly and say it was ok. However, you ARE trying to justify it because he has a "legit medical problem" and smokes pot to offset the effects of Paxil. I know you can't comprehend this, but you need to try. He's a pothead. Just like most of the rest that smoke pot. He's not smoking it to offset side effects of Paxil. He's smoking pot because he's a pothead. Plain and simple. You are awful naieve. Just because a UT grad said it, it must mean it's the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
The only medical problem Vick has is "galucoma," just like every other pot-head.

And that is somehow less legit than RW smoking pot to offset side effects of Paxil? How do you walk around all day, with your head that far up your ass?
bcoop is offline  
post #42 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 05:20 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
You didn't come out directly and say it was ok. However, you ARE trying to justify it because he has a "legit medical problem" and smokes pot to offset the effects of Paxil. I know you can't comprehend this, but you need to try. He's a pothead. Just like most of the rest that smoke pot. He's not smoking it to offset side effects of Paxil. He's smoking pot because he's a pothead. Plain and simple. You are awful naieve. Just because a UT grad said it, it must mean it's the truth.
I'm glad you know his REAL reasons for using pot seeing as how you know him personally or you are actually Ricky himself. Seeing as how he's had this problem since before he even came to Texas, I'd say its a pretty legit explanation. I may not agree with what he did from a legal standpoint, but it is a valid argument from a medical standpoint.

Quote:
And that is somehow less legit than RW smoking pot to offset side effects of Paxil? How do you walk around all day, with your head that far up your ass?
Glaucoma is a medical condition that can be fixed by surgery, social anxiety disorder can't be fixed by surgery and is a life-long problem. BIG difference.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #43 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-17-2007, 09:23 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
I'm glad you know his REAL reasons for using pot seeing as how you know him personally or you are actually Ricky himself.
So you do know him personally? What makes you any more qualified on the subject than I? You must be a Dr. That's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Seeing as how he's had this problem since before he even came to Texas, I'd say its a pretty legit explanation. I may not agree with what he did from a legal standpoint, but it is a valid argument from a medical standpoint.
Again, it's ILLEGAL. Just like it was when you had your panties all in a wad over Vick. Justified or not, it's ILLEGAL. He should think more about being a role model. Medical conditions aren't taken in to consideration by children who look up to professional sports players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Glaucoma is a medical condition that can be fixed by surgery, social anxiety disorder can't be fixed by surgery and is a life-long problem. BIG difference.
The fact of the matter is, there are a LOT of diseases that can be treated by use of medicinal marijuana. Cerebral palsy, glaucoma, AIDS patients, etc. It's a shame it's illegal, as there are SEVERAL documented cases of people it's helped and is currently helping. But all that is neither here nor there. RW could easily get around all this by seeing a Dr, and being prescribed medicinal marijuana. But he hasn't.



I'm merely pointing out your hypocrisy, over this whole issue. If it's any non UT grad or student, you call for their heads. But your precious UT alum are exempt from the law, while others should serve time in prison.
bcoop is offline  
post #44 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-17-2007, 12:20 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
I'm glad you know his REAL reasons for using pot seeing as how you know him personally or you are actually Ricky himself. Seeing as how he's had this problem since before he even came to Texas, I'd say its a pretty legit explanation. I may not agree with what he did from a legal standpoint, but it is a valid argument from a medical standpoint.
And this is why I will always classify you as a homer and not a legit sports fan.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #45 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-17-2007, 06:09 PM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
I'm glad you know his REAL reasons for using pot seeing as how you know him personally or you are actually Ricky himself. Seeing as how he's had this problem since before he even came to Texas, I'd say its a pretty legit explanation. I may not agree with what he did from a legal standpoint, but it is a valid argument from a medical standpoint.



Glaucoma is a medical condition that can be fixed by surgery, social anxiety disorder can't be fixed by surgery and is a life-long problem. BIG difference.
You must be adopted for I can't imagine that your parents had any children that survived. I mean you are seriously the biggest card, flake, waffleman and band wagoneer in the sports forum. I know you can't possibly be as stupid or annoying in person as you are on here, why you might ask? Because if you were they would have to hand you co-workers numbers as to who gets to kick the piss out of you on a given day, LOL.
Pro Trash is offline  
post #46 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-17-2007, 08:02 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
So you do know him personally? What makes you any more qualified on the subject than I? You must be a Dr. That's it.
I don't know him personally, but I do know what the man has said about the subject. You made an asertion that would require you to either be him or personally know him.

Quote:
Again, it's ILLEGAL. Just like it was when you had your panties all in a wad over Vick. Justified or not, it's ILLEGAL. He should think more about being a role model. Medical conditions aren't taken in to consideration by children who look up to professional sports players.
As I've stated many times over, I agree that what he has done is illegal and he should not have done that. The differences in the situations are the reasons behind the use. RW was for legit medical reasons, Vick's was for personal enjoyment.

Medical conditions aren't taken into consideration by children who look up to professional sports players?

So I guess Magic Johnson is a bad person because he slept around and got HIV?

Dumbass.

Quote:
The fact of the matter is, there are a LOT of diseases that can be treated by use of medicinal marijuana. Cerebral palsy, glaucoma, AIDS patients, etc. It's a shame it's illegal, as there are SEVERAL documented cases of people it's helped and is currently helping. But all that is neither here nor there. RW could easily get around all this by seeing a Dr, and being prescribed medicinal marijuana. But he hasn't.
There are only a few states in which medical marijuana is prescribed and even then its potency and useage is highly regluated to the point to where it would do him no good. He can have panic attacks at any time and any place. You can't just roll around with medical pot and bust it out whenever you feel like it.

Quote:
I'm merely pointing out your hypocrisy, over this whole issue. If it's any non UT grad or student, you call for their heads. But your precious UT alum are exempt from the law, while others should serve time in prison.
Again, no hypocrisy, just stating facts that you ignore and gloss over. You, like Cartman, equate one situation with totally different facts as being the same as another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
You must be adopted for I can't imagine that your parents had any children that survived. I mean you are seriously the biggest card, flake, waffleman and band wagoneer in the sports forum. I know you can't possibly be as stupid or annoying in person as you are on here, why you might ask? Because if you were they would have to hand you co-workers numbers as to who gets to kick the piss out of you on a given day, LOL.
Acutally I tend to get along with just about anyone who isn't a dumbass Texas A&M fan or dumbass Sooner fan. The problem is on your side of the fence my man, not mine.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #47 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 12:38 AM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Acutally I tend to get along with just about anyone who isn't a dumbass Texas A&M fan or dumbass Sooner fan
Or Arkansas or Ohio State or USC or Reggie Bush or Matt Leinart , I think you need to actually "think" real hard before you type because most everyone on here knows you are full of crap. You can bash A&M, OU, Ark, USC, tOSU and any other DIV 1 school you like but face it those are hundred schools and you graduated from a five dollar college, LOL.

Last edited by Pro Trash; 07-18-2007 at 06:01 PM.
Pro Trash is offline  
post #48 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 08:00 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
I don't know him personally, but I do know what the man has said about the subject. You made an asertion that would require you to either be him or personally know him.

No, I didn't. What I said was in no way any different than what you are blubbering about.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
As I've stated many times over, I agree that what he has done is illegal and he should not have done that. The differences in the situations are the reasons behind the use. RW was for legit medical reasons, Vick's was for personal enjoyment.

It doesn't matter. It's still illegal, no matter the reason behind it. Stop trying to justify it for your precious alum, and blasting others for doing the same thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Medical conditions aren't taken into consideration by children who look up to professional sports players?

So I guess Magic Johnson is a bad person because he slept around and got HIV?

Dumbass.
Certainly says something about his morals, don't you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
There are only a few states in which medical marijuana is prescribed and even then its potency and useage is highly regluated to the point to where it would do him no good. He can have panic attacks at any time and any place. You can't just roll around with medical pot and bust it out whenever you feel like it.
Yes, you can bust it out whenever you feel like it. People that have prescriptions can take smoke breaks at work, and nobody can do anything about it. Don't act like you have any knowledge on this subject. You don't, and your post above further proves that.

Just FYI -- The dispenseries have pot that most pot smokers only dream about. Again, you know nothing about the subject, so stop trying. There is a documentary running on Showtime right now, and is on OnDemand if you have FIOS or TWC. It's called In Pot We Trust. I'd recommend watching it. Pretty neat little documentary. It will certainly open your eyes, and give you some factual information on the subject.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Again, no hypocrisy, just stating facts that you ignore and gloss over. You, like Cartman, equate one situation with totally different facts as being the same as another.

Yes, you are a hypocrite. If not, then what would you call what you are doing? The only FACT here, is that it's illegal, and RW is using pot. Vick smokes pot, and he should be kicked out of the NFL. RW does it, but it's ok because he's offsetting side effects of legal narcotics. Doesn't change the only FACT here......


Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Acutally I tend to get along with just about anyone who isn't a dumbass Texas A&M fan or dumbass Sooner fan. The problem is on your side of the fence my man, not mine.

Oh. So you not getting along with a single person on here is just a fluke? I've heard MANY people on hear call you a fucking idiot, that were fans of neither of the teams listed. In fact, haven't some of your own teasip brethren called you out on your pure ignorance? I do believe so....
bcoop is offline  
post #49 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 10:30 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Or Arkansas or Ohio State or USC or Reggie Bush or Matt Leinart , I think you need to actually "think" real hard before you type because most everyone on here knows you are full of crap. You can bash A&M, OU, Ark, USC, tOSU and any other DIV 1 school you like but face it those are hundred schools and you graduated from a five dollar college, LOL.
Well, those others are automatics. I simply stated those in question in this post.

Dude, you are in the lead for being "full of crap" on this board by a country mile. You've got ZERO room to speak on that subject.

Other than USC, all those schools you've listed are public institutions that anyone can gain entrance to. I attended a private university.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
No, I didn't. What I said was in no way any different than what you are blubbering about.
No, what you've said is VERY different. I've stated RW has a legit medical condition and has illegally self medicated himself because of it. You've stated he smokes pot because he's simply a pothead and no other reason what so ever, yet you have no proof to substantiate that claim because you don't know him and you certainly aren't him.

Quote:
It doesn't matter. It's still illegal, no matter the reason behind it. Stop trying to justify it for your precious alum, and blasting others for doing the same thing.
And for the millionth time in both this thread and others I have stated that I clearly understand that it is illegal and think he is in the wrong for doing it. However, his reason for doing it is a legit one considering the medical implications behind it.


Quote:
Certainly says something about his morals, don't you think?
Yet so many people hold him up on high and proclaim him as such a great person.

Quote:
Yes, you can bust it out whenever you feel like it. People that have prescriptions can take smoke breaks at work, and nobody can do anything about it. Don't act like you have any knowledge on this subject. You don't, and your post above further proves that.

Just FYI -- The dispenseries have pot that most pot smokers only dream about. Again, you know nothing about the subject, so stop trying. There is a documentary running on Showtime right now, and is on OnDemand if you have FIOS or TWC. It's called In Pot We Trust. I'd recommend watching it. Pretty neat little documentary. It will certainly open your eyes, and give you some factual information on the subject.
I know in Cali you cannot have it in public. Other states have their own laws for it, but Cali has been the leader in medical pot laws and setting precidents for them.

Quote:
Yes, you are a hypocrite. If not, then what would you call what you are doing? The only FACT here, is that it's illegal, and RW is using pot. Vick smokes pot, and he should be kicked out of the NFL. RW does it, but it's ok because he's offsetting side effects of legal narcotics. Doesn't change the only FACT here......
Again, read above. No hypocrisy, just the truth.

Quote:
Oh. So you not getting along with a single person on here is just a fluke? I've heard MANY people on hear call you a fucking idiot, that were fans of neither of the teams listed. In fact, haven't some of your own teasip brethren called you out on your pure ignorance? I do believe so....
Many people don't agree with what I say, but thats fine because we all have an opinion we have the right to express. However, some are more educated opinions than others and alot of people on here, you included, don't read up on anything or watch games other than their supported teams to know what is going on as a whole. I could point out tons of threads where I've stated something, had someone say "you don't know shit. blah blah blah", and be proven right in the end. Perfect example is Bob Sanders and the Colts defense. Search about that and read up if you like.

As for Texas fans, most of them either rarely post in the offseason or simply don't post at all because they are tired of the idiocy of guys like Pro Trash or johnforce. Its fun to go back and forth most of the time, but when it is the same old shit every damn time, it gets pretty old.

Last edited by SVTVenom; 07-22-2007 at 11:05 PM.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #50 of 61 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 10:50 PM
Musician for the deaf
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Euless, TX
Posts: 9,656
Pot to suppress anxiety?

MWAHAHAAHAHAHAA!

It is so powerful it even overcomes the effect of SSRI's and anti-convulsants and is about the last thing you would want for that. I suspect the paxil is prescribed due to the effects of smoking dope regularly in the past.

Maybe he just has bad info or bad medical advice, I dunno. Can't say.
Casper is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome