Michael Vick - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 01:23 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......

Michael Vick

man is every passing day looking worse for this poor excuse for a human being. Now it looks like he's been envolved with dog fighting since 2000, his last year at VaTech. And also now this has the NFL security investigating into it.

I'm no PETA person by a long shot, but anybody envolved with dog fighting is a sick mother fucker.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 01:30 PM
RED
The Redness

Im going to agree. Vick is a piece of shit. As time goes we will continue to see what kind of low life he really is.

96 Cobra- "Pinky" slow still.......
04 RXP- 75.6 mph on the GPS. My ski makes more power then Pinky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
Yea, RED, take that... until you inherit some money, you aren't shit!! Loser
post #3 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 01:36 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Micheal Vick=moron

That is all

Formerly known as whyte92stang

post #4 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 01:39 PM
Time Served

The big thing that's going to hurt him, is that sooner or later the companies like Nike and others will drop him like a bad habit, then you take into account that he will most likely be tossed from the NFL the way things keep going. And a few years from now, you have a bum,with all kinds of physical talent wasted cause the guy is a fucking 2-bit thug with the intelligence of a grilled cheese sandwich.

Fuck Mike Vick! I hope that fucker loses everything...

AMS1000 Boost Control

"It's the fastest who gets paid, and it's the fastest who gets laid!"

post #5 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 02:21 PM
Lifer

His little brother is a piece of shit, too. I guess the acorn doesn't fall far from...the other acorn?

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #6 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 02:25 PM
Time Served

Yall are fucking retarded and have no clue what yall are talking about. The NFL security is investigating it because the other cops couldn't pin point that HE was actually involved, the witnesses retracted their original statements. The NFL got involved so his name would be cleared of these accusations.

Living life well..
post #7 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 02:35 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatdowninTx
Yall are fucking retarded and have no clue what yall are talking about. The NFL security is investigating it because the other cops couldn't pin point that HE was actually involved, the witnesses retracted their original statements. The NFL got involved so his name would be cleared of these accusations.

i think you're the fucking retarded one, they're getting involved to make sure what is actually going on. And if Vick is involved, they don't won't that burden on the NFL. What witness retracted their statement? It was shown on EPSN news just an hour ago with some guy (face not shown and voice scrambled) saying that the dog fighting world is scared of what Vick might say. How does it feel to be a Vick fan and being able to see all that talent slowly heading down the toilet?

Oh yeah, how's the dog fighting business going?

Vick's not smart, if this gets dragged out long enough, he'll speak or do something stupid to convict himself.
post #8 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 02:38 PM
Lifer

Vick is overrated.
post #9 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 02:49 PM
Time Served

Actually, the original people who said they saw Vick at that location where the dog fighting occured, have now stated that they didn't actually see him there.

"Commonwealth's Attorney Gerald G. Poindexter said Wednesday that investigators still lack solid evidence linking Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick - or anybody, for that matter - to dog fighting."

"He said there are no eyewitnesses who can say there was dog fighting at the property. Of the 2 who first claimed he was seen there, they since have retracted their statements."

"Pet-Abuse.com/animal abuse case details: Dog Fighting"

Living life well..
post #10 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 03:33 PM
Time Served

I guess we'll soon see...

Maybe we'll get lucky and the douchebag will compound fracture his leg in training camp? Then it won't matter whether or not he's been involved since 2000, or how much involvement he had at any time.

AMS1000 Boost Control

"It's the fastest who gets paid, and it's the fastest who gets laid!"

post #11 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 04:01 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I just saw the segment on ESPN... the informat said
"Michael Vick was there... It was his dog... He was not in the pit... but he was there and he was betting"

shm short block, vortech s trim, 3.55's, AFM power pipe,etc..
S/c cobra (me) vs N20 cobra race 2

S/c Cobra vs N2O Cobra Race 3
post #12 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 08:31 AM
Time Served

Screw Vick. He can't hold a Candle To Vince Young. Vince gets better and learns more every year i watch him since 2002. I havent seen vick improve and make that next big step like any pro quarterback should. and lacks a natural leadership role like Young has. any ways im off the subject. either way what happens to Vick his horrible image just got worse. i think its do or die this year for him and the Falcons. alot of money they paid that franchise p.o.s.

1994 Cobra
1996 Accord
2005 Suzuki Quadsport Z-400
2003 Arctic Cat ZL-600 SS EFI Its a snowmobile!
post #13 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 12:03 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......

i bet the Falcons wish this would've come about before the Schaab deal.
post #14 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 10:24 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
Vick is overrated.
As a passer, yes. He's failed to evolve as a passer and may never get any better. We'll never know though because he's never really had anyone worth a damn to throw to other than his TE.

The whole hidden compartment in the bottle of water ordeal was just the signs of things to come with this guy. Seriously, what millionaire goes to a local clinic to get tested for herpes and uses such a bogus name like 'Ron Mexico'? One would think that with a $100+ million dollar contract you could have a doctor come to you and keep that on the D/L.

The sad part of this is that despite all the crap thats gone on with him, he won't have shit happen to him because he's a face of the NFL and they can't afford for him to miss time.

Despite being investigated for a felony and having prior run-ins with the police he's not getting any type of grief from Goodell, but Pac-Man is in the same situation and gets sat down for an entire season. Neither one is a saint, but it doesn't seem like a level playing field with the new conduct policy/punishment here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
i bet the Falcons wish this would've come about before the Schaab deal.
Maybe, maybe not. More than likely Vick won't be charged with anything during this calendar year if any time at all. However, if something crazy happens and some serious hard evidence is discovered, they could really be fucked because all they have right now behind him is Joey Harrington and D.J. Shockley.
post #15 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 10:31 PM
Money Made All Good

Just curious, how many of you have watched or been to a dog fight or even watched chickens fight?

04 5-speed GT
91 5-speed LX Vert
post #16 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 10:48 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Actually, the original people who said they saw Vick at that location where the dog fighting occured, have now stated that they didn't actually see him there.

"Commonwealth's Attorney Gerald G. Poindexter said Wednesday that investigators still lack solid evidence linking Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick - or anybody, for that matter - to dog fighting."

"He said there are no eyewitnesses who can say there was dog fighting at the property. Of the 2 who first claimed he was seen there, they since have retracted their statements."

"Pet-Abuse.com/animal abuse case details: Dog Fighting"
who cares it was his property and his family there hes guilty
post #17 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 06:55 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshscoupe
who cares it was his property and his family there hes guilty
I disagree.....If I'm rich and I buy a family member a house and say here you go, enjoy. And some crap ends up going down then thats on that family member, not me just because I purchased the house for them. Just my two cents. And for the record, I'm against dog fighting.
post #18 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 12:24 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......

Quote:
Originally Posted by gip99drop
Just curious, how many of you have watched or been to a dog fight or even watched chickens fight?

i can't wait to see what your point is.
post #19 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 12:28 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
As a passer, yes. He's failed to evolve as a passer and may never get any better. We'll never know though because he's never really had anyone worth a damn to throw to other than his TE.

The whole hidden compartment in the bottle of water ordeal was just the signs of things to come with this guy. Seriously, what millionaire goes to a local clinic to get tested for herpes and uses such a bogus name like 'Ron Mexico'? One would think that with a $100+ million dollar contract you could have a doctor come to you and keep that on the D/L.

The sad part of this is that despite all the crap thats gone on with him, he won't have shit happen to him because he's a face of the NFL and they can't afford for him to miss time.

Despite being investigated for a felony and having prior run-ins with the police he's not getting any type of grief from Goodell, but Pac-Man is in the same situation and gets sat down for an entire season. Neither one is a saint, but it doesn't seem like a level playing field with the new conduct policy/punishment here.

Maybe, maybe not. More than likely Vick won't be charged with anything during this calendar year if any time at all. However, if something crazy happens and some serious hard evidence is discovered, they could really be fucked because all they have right now behind him is Joey Harrington and D.J. Shockley.

you honestly think if he's convicted of a FELONY that nothing will happen to him?? You truely are getting dumber aren't you? Goodell hasn't done anything yet because he's waiting to see what the authorities find out first. I'm sure he'll come down hard on Vick because he's tired of seeing all the self image problems around the league right now and Vick would be a very very good example.
post #20 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 12:29 PM
T-MINUS

Vick is shit. He is a SMF and will always be such.

As punishment, make him fight a dog.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #21 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
Vick is shit. He is a SMF and will always be such.

As punishment, make him fight a dog.

he would just borrow his brothers gun and shoot it.
post #22 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 03:13 PM
Money Made All Good

Quote:
i can't wait to see what your point is.
Just a question, if you can't answer than never mind. So ever since Vick entered the league you guys have hated him right ( over rated quaterback / athelete)...

04 5-speed GT
91 5-speed LX Vert
post #23 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 03:18 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
Just a question, if you can't answer than never mind. So ever since Vick entered the league you guys have hated him right ( over rated quaterback / athelete)...

Vick has been severely over-rated and over hyped since the day he got into the NFL. He's never been a "good person" and i've had a family member witness his arrogant punk ass attitude in person at a Roy Jones fight in Vegas years ago. The guy is classless, habitual line stepper. Why are you so quick to defend him? Why is there always some fan willing to defend a sports athlete who breaks the law?
post #24 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 04:09 PM
Lifer

Quote:
"you guys" = "white people"

FYI, he IS overrated. Just like Romo and Roethlisberger. What is your point?
post #25 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 04:28 PM
Money Made All Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
"you guys" = "white people"

FYI, he IS overrated. Just like Romo and Roethlisberger. What is your point?
I'm talking about board members who hate Mick Vick. Did you always hate him or just now. I don't care what color you are. What type of rating do you come up with to consider him or other players over rated. Have you played any pro-ball in your career. If Vick was so over rated how did he make it to the pros.

04 5-speed GT
91 5-speed LX Vert
post #26 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 04:35 PM
Lifer

i can name you 100's of NFL players who "made it to the pros" and sucked... Vick is overrated as a QB.. HE IS NOT A QB .. he can throw the ball 80 yards but he can't hit a reciever whether its 5 or 85 yards... now put him at receiver and let him run flys all day b/c i can guarantee you he will not run across the middle

shm short block, vortech s trim, 3.55's, AFM power pipe,etc..
S/c cobra (me) vs N20 cobra race 2

S/c Cobra vs N2O Cobra Race 3
post #27 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 04:36 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
I'm talking about board members who hate Mick Vick. Did you always hate him or just now. I don't care what color you are. What type of rating do you come up with to consider him or other players over rated. Have you played any pro-ball in your career. If Vick was so over rated how did he make it to the pros.

You obviously don't know the definition of "over-rated". Hell, a book was just written on the most over-rated and under-rated baseball players of all time. It's not like those of us on here came up with this term.
post #28 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 04:51 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:

Stupid fuck.

Additionally, what the fuck does anyone on here watching a dog or cock fight have to do with Vick being overrated?

Your mother should have swallowed. Now WE have to deal with her mistake.
post #29 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 07:59 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I was anti-Vick when he came into the league. That "double threat" of being able to pass and run was BS from the get-go.

Having a mobile QB is one thing. Having a QB with more rushing yards than the RB is another.

He runs because he can't throw worth a shit. Maybe he would have had more success as a RB. You know why Emmitt Smith wasn't under the Center? Because he can't fucking throw either!

For the record, I'm a HUGE dog lover but I don't give a fuck if he attended some stupid dog fighting shit ten years ago. Sounds like a witch hunt anyway. How the hell would they prove he was there off hearsay a decade after the fact? Pretty obvious this was just to ruin his name. His cousins or whoever was PROVEN to be involved should be going to jail..
post #30 of 63 (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 10:11 PM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
You obviously don't know the definition of "over-rated". Hell, a book was just written on the most over-rated and under-rated baseball players of all time. It's not like those of us on here came up with this term.
he isn't over rated, he just never cared to learn, he never grew from his college days. I saw him run to his left full sprint and then throw the ball 40-50 yards and hit his reciever dead in the numbers. I always thought if he would have trained and worked on his skills more in the off season he would own every passing record in the book if he stayed healthy. it is sad to see someone like him waste the talent.
post #31 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 08:09 AM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
he isn't over rated, he just never cared to learn, he never grew from his college days. I saw him run to his left full sprint and then throw the ball 40-50 yards and hit his reciever dead in the numbers. I always thought if he would have trained and worked on his skills more in the off season he would own every passing record in the book if he stayed healthy. it is sad to see someone like him waste the talent.
Thats the exception not the rule. I've seen him over throw or under throw guys he should have hit. Part of the problem with everyone over-hyping Vick, is that his pass is pretty. It looks great, too bad it's usually off the mark. When you see his tight zipping spirals, you think, goddamn, what an arm. Unfortunately he can rarely hit the side of a barn. He can't read defenses either.
post #32 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 12:58 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......

Quote:

so now we have to PLAY pro ball to be able to tell if someone is over rated or not? Give me a fucking break.
So how does it feel just sitting there watching the player you love most throw everything down the fucking toilet? That must really suck. Hold on, i haven't actually done that so am i able to comment?

are you in Highschool or something?
post #33 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 04:19 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
Thats the exception not the rule. I've seen him over throw or under throw guys he should have hit. Part of the problem with everyone over-hyping Vick, is that his pass is pretty. It looks great, too bad it's usually off the mark. When you see his tight zipping spirals, you think, goddamn, what an arm. Unfortunately he can rarely hit the side of a barn. He can't read defenses either.
I will argue that, every time I watch him play he is about where the "great" qb's throw are but alot has to do with the wr not holding on the ball. granted part of that is that he throws the ball so freaking hard that they can't hold on to it but for the most part he hits his wr where they need to be hit.
post #34 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-02-2007, 11:42 AM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
you honestly think if he's convicted of a FELONY that nothing will happen to him?? You truely are getting dumber aren't you? Goodell hasn't done anything yet because he's waiting to see what the authorities find out first. I'm sure he'll come down hard on Vick because he's tired of seeing all the self image problems around the league right now and Vick would be a very very good example.
I never said that they wouldn't do anything if he was convicted. I said they won't do anything right now despite serious evidence being found and charges possibly being filed.

It will be interesting to see if Goodell keeps it a level playing field for everyone when it comes to suspensions. So far, he's only had to deal with mid to mid-upper talent when it comes to their suspensions. Vick is an NFL cash cow and it will hurt the league's wallet if he's not playing.

Quote:
so now we have to PLAY pro ball to be able to tell if someone is over rated or not?
According to people like Cartman, Hollywood, etc. you do. Too bad they never did either.

Quote:
I had a friend who was an offensive lineman for the Falcons and he said the same exact things. The guy has a cannon for an arm, but has little accuracy and poor work ethic. That is the big difference between Vick and VY, Vick doesn't give a shit if he loses or not, it eats VY inside whenever he loses and will work as hard and for as long as it takes to overcome whatever is in his way. Mike Vick is the poor man's Vince Young.

Last edited by SVTVenom; 06-02-2007 at 11:48 AM.
post #35 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 02:19 PM
Time Served

Let not be to hard on Vick. All he's tryin to do is keep it real.

1994 Cobra
1996 Accord
post #36 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-06-2007, 12:43 AM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
I

According to people like Cartman, Hollywood, etc. you do. Too bad they never did either.

I never said you had to play pro ball or college ball all I said was if you never really played the game then you can't understand some of the things that you spew out. Even your UT fans will admit you are wrong on alot of what you say. Most of it is because you have never really played the game to understand it.
post #37 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-06-2007, 12:43 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......

Quote:
I never said you had to play pro ball or college ball all I said was if you never really played the game then you can't understand some of the things that you spew out. Even your UT fans will admit you are wrong on alot of what you say. Most of it is because you have never really played the game to understand it.

that's not why i'm wrong(if i'm wrong) on some of the stuff that i say, but you can think that if it makes you feel better
post #38 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-06-2007, 09:28 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
that's not why i'm wrong(if i'm wrong) on some of the stuff that i say, but you can think that if it makes you feel better
wasn't talking about you, that was for nate only

I don't have a problem arguing with you. I even argue with you about texas ark stuff just piss you off

Like I stated I don't know how many times but I am also I UT fan they are just behing Ark, UG, UM, and LSU
post #39 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-08-2007, 01:15 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......

Quote:
wasn't talking about you, that was for nate only

I don't have a problem arguing with you. I even argue with you about texas ark stuff just piss you off

Like I stated I don't know how many times but I am also I UT fan they are just behing Ark, UG, UM, and LSU

you can try, but it doesn't happen often.
post #40 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 02:57 PM
Time Served

When, if ever, do you guys think he will be suspended or arrested?
post #41 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-17-2007, 05:16 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
I guess the NFL sucks at clearing names.

Quote:
Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick was indicted Tuesday by a federal grand jury on charges related to illegal dogfighting.
Quote:
"We are disappointed that Michael Vick has put himself in a position where a federal grand jury has returned an indictment against him," NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said.
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...k.19fc550.html

What a dumbass.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #42 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-17-2007, 07:38 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Now we'll see if Goodell is serious about suspending players. The charges he's facing are pretty damn serious:

Conspiracy to travel in interstate commerce in aid of unlawful activities:

- Statutory maximum of 5 years in prison
- $250,000 fine
- Full restitution

Sponsoring a dog in an animal fighting venture:

- One year in prison and/or $100,000 fine

The indictment also includes a forfeiture allegation seeking recovery of any property constituting, or derived from, proceeds obtained directly or indirectly as a result of these offenses.

Doesn't look good for Ron Mexico right now.

I'm guessing the Falcons are wishing they didn't deal Matt Shaub to the Texans right now seeing as how the only QB's they have behind Vick are Joey Harrington, Chris Redman, and D.J. Shockley.

I hear Daunte Culpepper is pretty cheap right now.....
post #43 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-17-2007, 07:54 PM
Fear the Stashe

Quote:
Do you even know what overrated means when it comes to sports?

I think Venom has competition now for most complete idiot on dfwsc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
post #44 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-17-2007, 09:44 PM
Lifer

I bet vick walks away from this either with a fine or a not guilty verdict. He has $$$ and that's all that matters in court.
post #45 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-17-2007, 09:49 PM
Lifer

He was lookin' kinda dumb with his finger and his thumb in the shape of an "L" on his forehead.
post #46 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-17-2007, 11:53 PM
Keep jocking

Quote:
I don't hate Vick at all. I don't understand all the fuss over him honestly. I hear he's one of a kind all the time on ESPN but I've seen the same athelete 20yrs ago. Cunningham did the same shit Vick does but he was a much better passer.

On a side note I hope they make the fucker pay for killing off the pits the way his entourage did.
post #47 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 07:29 AM
Time Served

Vick's only a good quarterback between the 20's. I'm feeling a 2 game suspension from Goodell. If Goodell is true to himself and treats him like Tank Johnson, Pacman, Chris Henry. Remember he sat down with Goodell after the draft and told him he has never been involved in dog fighting.

1994 Cobra
1996 Accord
post #48 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 10:23 AM
T-MINUS

Well, I guess you can pull the thug off the streets.....

The guy was handed a gold mine and pissed it on bullshit. I wonder how many kids he has that aren't in his life as well. Those boys from Richmond really know how to stave off the stereotypes

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #49 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 01:05 PM
yes, jluv

What an idiot. Sadly, he's not the only NFL athlete that has been involved in dog fighting. I wonder if he'll incriminate anyone else.
post #50 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 01:22 PM
Lifer

M.V. is one dumb ass ni$$er!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement