cutting weight anyone - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 04:26 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

cutting weight anyone

hey guys well i was misinformed on how heavy i needed to be in a fight coming on saturday anyways anyone have any secrets they use i need 8-10lbs in two days.Weigh ins are 3 hours prior to my fight.I dont want to sweat it off the day of or night before.so anyone?maybe just starve and cut the other half in sweat.let me know

04 cobra before 2.81 pulley,100mm idler,jlt intake,bassani xpipe,magnaflow catback,diablo canoftuner bogart welded rt's 11:[email protected] untuned
After headers/nitrous no 1/4 times yet
576rwhp on the suace=Highway roller stud
Changing Daily drivers monthly
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 05:20 PM
in memory of "lil' Roy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemeangixxer7502
hey guys well i was misinformed on how heavy i needed to be in a fight coming on saturday anyways anyone have any secrets they use i need 8-10lbs in two days.Weigh ins are 3 hours prior to my fight.I dont want to sweat it off the day of or night before.so anyone?maybe just starve and cut the other half in sweat.let me know
sauna suit or if you on a strict budget(trash bag pop arm holes thru it) and workout with that on and run,run,run but don't drink too much water or liquids at all(dry out) but as soon as you make weight drink lots of gatorade and eat!

winner of 5 out of 9 at the 2007 spring cruise!
winner of 2 out of 4 at Redline 7/21/07
winner of 4 out of 5 at the 10/21/07 fall cruise!
2009 spring cruise- won 1 out of 2 races!!!!!!
2010 spring cruise- 4 wins 2 losses but only raced 1 guy on my list and as usual couldn't find the others!!!!

RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010 you will always be in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 05:24 PM
P1

thats what they do on TV

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 05:28 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA DOOM
sauna suit or if you on a strict budget(trash bag pop arm holes thru it) and workout with that on and run,run,run but don't drink too much water or liquids at all(dry out) but as soon as you make weight drink lots of gatorade and eat!
lol yah ive only got two days so im gonna starve n sweat like in highschool,i think an exercise bike so i dont go off and fuck some shit up running

04 cobra before 2.81 pulley,100mm idler,jlt intake,bassani xpipe,magnaflow catback,diablo canoftuner bogart welded rt's 11:[email protected] untuned
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 05:28 PM
in memory of "lil' Roy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo
thats what they do on TV
do you live in mesquite also?

2010 spring cruise- 4 wins 2 losses but only raced 1 guy on my list and as usual couldn't find the others!!!!

RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010 you will always be in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 05:28 PM
in memory of "lil' Roy"

Quote:
lol yah ive only got two days so im gonna starve n sweat like in highschool,i think an exercise bike so i dont go off and fuck some shit up running
a shit load of jump roping will not hurt either!

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 05:39 PM
Bitter Italian

Quote:

Two days b4 you weigh-in you need to start shitting. Do whatever you can empty your insides first. The next two days you have to keep a very clean diet, no SUGAR! Eight to ten lbs is going to be alot for a same day weigh. If you dont have a sauna suit get on, you can find them at wal-mart. The other thing your going to need is albilene gel(sp). You can find it in the heath and beauty section. Thing is your going to wanna shower real well after you weigh or you'll get accused of greezin. Cover yourself with the albi, this will let you sweat and not let the sweat without your body absorbing any back. Being that its a same day weigh your going to wanna cut without putting too much stress on your body. I recommend you NOT run. Put the suit on and get in the sauna. If you've never been in a sauna with a suit on your in for a world of hurt, its not a easy as it sounds and you have to stay in. When your body cools you stop sweating and that what you dont want. Stay in till you make your weight if you have to you can jump a little rope to help sweat, just no strenuous cardio. After you make weight you need to have a pedialyte ready to go. Drink up, eat up, shower up and relax till fight time.

Best of luck to ya man! If you have questions let me know.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 05:50 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wario
Two days b4 you weigh-in you need to start shitting. Do whatever you can empty your insides first. The next two days you have to keep a very clean diet, no SUGAR! Eight to ten lbs is going to be alot for a same day weigh. If you dont have a sauna suit get on, you can find them at wal-mart. The other thing your going to need is albilene gel(sp). You can find it in the heath and beauty section. Thing is your going to wanna shower real well after you weigh or you'll get accused of greezin. Cover yourself with the albi, this will let you sweat and not let the sweat without your body absorbing any back. Being that its a same day weigh your going to wanna cut without putting too much stress on your body. I recommend you NOT run. Put the suit on and get in the sauna. If you've never been in a sauna with a suit on your in for a world of hurt, its not a easy as it sounds and you have to stay in. When your body cools you stop sweating and that what you dont want. Stay in till you make your weight if you have to you can jump a little rope to help sweat, just no strenuous cardio. After you make weight you need to have a pedialyte ready to go. Drink up, eat up, shower up and relax till fight time.

Best of luck to ya man! If you have questions let me know.
yah i just load up with sweats it sucks.im gonna not eat hardly anything minus a few things here and there and sweat my ass off friday night work out then cross my fingers.what a bitch i hate cutting weight.ill ut to about 169 im 180 as of a few minutes ago.Then weigh in and get a drink in my system and hope to be as close to 100 percent as i can-damn that looked like something the rain main would write.im a retard

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 06:00 PM
Time Served

Dont completly starve yourself the sauna suit is your best bet it is better in a treadmill cause you can adjust the incline to sweat more. also you can take charcol pills to help you get out all the water retention and shit. keep fluids in you cause dehydration is a bitch. also rememberthe sauna suit is only getting rid of water weight so chances are your not gonna loose to much in 2 days i lost 11 pounds the day before a fight and was dead the day of. like they said above when you make weight get some gatorade or pedilite.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 10:21 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

As stated by others on here, water weight is going to be your best bet.

The "Sauna Suit" works very well, but I'd also suggest combining that with actual physical activity. If you can, put a stationary bike in the sauna with you so you can get that extra bit out.

Obviously, taking laxitives is another thing you can do to get rid of extra weight.

Body hair can be another last resort option, especially for the extra hairy. Shave everything: head, face, arms, pits, torso, legs, EVERYTHING. It may not be much, but it may be the few ounces difference you need.

Whatever you do, please be careful because this can be EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, IF NOT FATAL, if you have pre-existing health conditions.
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 10:27 PM
Time Served

Location: Pushing shakes and burgers to the hungry people of Denton, Tx
Go get yourself some magnesium citrate. That will flush out your colon. I usually get it at walmart right in front of the pharmacy. Its in a green glass bottle.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-20-2007, 12:11 PM
Time Served

Considering weigh in is 3hr's before the fight...I say health diet and alot of cardio....not sure if iti'll do the trick. The sauna suite and starvation is great if the weigh in is a day before the fight (boxing) so you have some time to get your energy back.....having just 3hrs, you'll be very, very...VERY depleted.

www.SMALLBLOCKPOSSE.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement