Something clever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced4V
I'm loving it

Off course you would

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-15-2007, 09:34 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn

I'm not too thrilled about it.

1. The Suns are going to come out firing, like men on a mission. I think this will be the toughest game for the Spurs. The crowd will be loud, the Suns will be flying up and down the court. They're going to prove they can do it without one of their best players.

2. Amare is going to come back with a vengeance in Game 6 and will try his best to dominate. I think the Spurs need to win Game 5 to give them a bit of a cushion for Game 6. He'll have a huge chip on his shoulder and that's not good considering how he can single-handedly dominate a game.

3. If the Spurs win the series, all you'll hear is "what ifs" from everyone around the nation. Everyone will say they won because of the suspension, etc. I don't want that.

I say to hell with all the suspensions. Let them play.

post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-15-2007, 10:29 PM
Fear the Stashe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
I say to hell with all the suspensions. Let them play.
I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-15-2007, 11:00 PM
Ide fuck her in the ass..

i think the spurs will take that any day of the week...

WTB: At&T phone... pm me what ya got...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-15-2007, 11:41 PM
not exclude

Yeah, they will. Horry is no where near as crucial to the Spurs as Stoudamire to the Suns.

It is an interesting predicament. Why punish the Suns more for what Horry did? But rules are rules, and no one is buying the BS that Amare was just jumpin' up to check in. I'm one of the minority when I support the immediate suspension rule if you hop off the bench during an altercation. This sport doesn't need that shit.

I think that the whole thing is blown out of proportion. It was a tech for sure, probably a flagrant...but the immediate ejection? That was retarded. The two game suspension is further silly as Horry wasn't the one trying to actively fight anyone (that was Raja Bell, who I'm amazed didn't get in trouble over this).
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 06:15 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Horry has always been the best role player in the NBA. Doesn't matter what that role is. What a great strategy... "Horry go in there and keep throwing hard fouls until their bench empties."

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 12:29 PM
CEO of......

y'all are right, Horry shouldn't be suspended, because hip checks are legal in the NH............... oh yeah it's the NBA!!!!!

i think most people are underreacting to this just because Nash didn't get hurt. Because he got right up most people don't view that as a dirty foul, when indeed it was a very dirty foul. If he'd been knocked down and wasn't hardly able to move, most of y'all would be calling for Horry's head right now.
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 12:34 PM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
y'all are right, Horry shouldn't be suspended, because hip checks are legal in the NH............... oh yeah it's the NBA!!!!!

i think most people are underreacting to this just because Nash didn't get hurt. Because he got right up most people don't view that as a dirty foul, when indeed it was a very dirty foul. If he'd been knocked down and wasn't hardly able to move, most of y'all would be calling for Horry's head right now.
Wasn't a hip check.
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 04:31 PM
Rolling with the homies

Wow! Since the Mavs exit I haven't been watching much basketball (ya... somebody say something about that and see what happens ). I think some of the suspensions were BS. I think there should have been some other players looked at more closely that weren't (namely Bruce Bowen and Raja Bell who I both feel were more deserving of suspenions).

I to would rather see some slack given in the name of giving both teams an even playing field. It just seems to me the commissioner is trying to extend this series a little further. It'll be interesting how tonight plays out and what else happens.

post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 07:00 PM
4 Cams are better than 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil jose
Wow! Since the Mavs exit I haven't been watching much basketball (ya... somebody say something about that and see what happens ). I think some of the suspensions were BS. I think there should have been some other players looked at more closely that weren't (namely Bruce Bowen and Raja Bell who I both feel were more deserving of suspenions).

I to would rather see some slack given in the name of giving both teams an even playing field. It just seems to me the commissioner is trying to extend this series a little further. It'll be interesting how tonight plays out and what else happens.

yeah I think its going in the same direction as last year when Spurs and Mavs played...The NBA does this so there can be a game 7...but I think my Spurs will still lose tonight and the next game
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 09:34 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
Wasn't a hip check.

close enough in this sport. It was a forearm shiver with the body following through. There, is that better? It still knocked him flat on his back either way, am i wrong?
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 09:55 PM
4 Cams are better than 1

Looks like the Spurs will lose tonight...they are done
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 09:57 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn

Quote:
Ye of little faith.

post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 10:28 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Doesn't look like Amare/Diaw not being there is doing too much because the Suns were up 11 at half-time and are still up right now towards the end of the 3rd quarter. We'll see how it turns out.
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 10:38 PM
Money Made All Good

Suns are ahead now.

04 5-speed GT
91 5-speed LX Vert
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 11:23 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

3-2 Spurs.

Thats a tough game to lose there, but its obvious that without Amare in there, they had nothing down the stretch and at the end.
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 11:27 PM
not exclude

Quote:
And you call yourself a Spur's fan.
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 11:28 PM
not exclude

Quote:
close enough in this sport. It was a forearm shiver with the body following through. There, is that better? It still knocked him flat on his back either way, am i wrong?
Only Horry and Nash can know, but a lot of people are saying there was a bit more behind it than what Horry put behind it. That is, Nash's back muscles might have escalated that fall.
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-17-2007, 07:22 AM
4 Cams are better than 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Ye of little faith.

I know huh...I'm still upset because the blew the last game I guess...Glad to see they won...I will be watching the next came...cook out and beer for me
post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-17-2007, 12:20 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
Only Horry and Nash can know, but a lot of people are saying there was a bit more behind it than what Horry put behind it. That is, Nash's back muscles might have escalated that fall.

so why don't you just come out and say he flopped? I'm sure when a bigger person runs into a smaller person he has to flop to get knocked on his back.
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-17-2007, 01:43 PM
not exclude

Quote:
so why don't you just come out and say he flopped? I'm sure when a bigger person runs into a smaller person he has to flop to get knocked on his back.
Lmfao, I already have dude, in several threads.

I also said that Horry was more than deserving of a Flagrant 1. Instant ejection? No. Two game suspension? God no.

Basketball players are pussies and always make it look worse than it happens, Nash just did more than they normally do. His reaction was no better, nor was Raja Bell's. I'm surprised Bell didn't get anything past the Tech, with everything else that was handed out.
post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-17-2007, 05:48 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
Lmfao, I already have dude, in several threads.

I also said that Horry was more than deserving of a Flagrant 1. Instant ejection? No. Two game suspension? God no.

Basketball players are pussies and always make it look worse than it happens, Nash just did more than they normally do. His reaction was no better, nor was Raja Bell's. I'm surprised Bell didn't get anything past the Tech, with everything else that was handed out.

he wouldn't have gotten two games if the other two hadn't been suspended. And what did Horry have to do, knock down Shaq for you to say it wasn't a flop, please. But, we'll see how it affects the Spurs the next game with the Suns at full strength. I don't think it'll make that big of a difference as long as the Spurs don't need a game winning shot to be made.
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-17-2007, 05:52 PM
not exclude

Quote:
he wouldn't have gotten two games if the other two hadn't been suspended. And what did Horry have to do, knock down Shaq for you to say it wasn't a flop, please. But, we'll see how it affects the Spurs the next game with the Suns at full strength. I don't think it'll make that big of a difference as long as the Spurs don't need a game winning shot to be made.
He, along with a majority of NBA players, needs to not act like a giant vag when contact is observed. Like I said, it was a flagrant foul followed with a little extra Nash spice.

For the most part it's not even a conscious decision, they are trained not to play physical basketball and go flying whenever they are touched. Now, a real hit, like what Nash got, and they get plumeting at such rates you may think they are going to go through the floor boards.

Anywho, if it has an effect, it will be mostly mental. Game winning shots these days go to Gino or Finley.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement