Suns vs. Spurs - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-03-2007, 11:46 PM Thread Starter
The Stock Vert Club
 
TorchRedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: In the land of Dirrrrk No-WIN-ski
Posts: 2,040
Suns vs. Spurs

So who do you think will win this one? Personally, I don't want Steve Nash to ever win a title. I also think the Spurs are the better team and will win it all this year. I would like to see Finley win a ring. Finley was one of the few players who played with heart every game even when the Mavs were the worst team in the league (just like this season). So, what do you guys think?
TorchRedStang is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-03-2007, 11:49 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
I think you'll see the same thing in this series as you just saw here in the Dallas/GS series.....speed and athleticism beats size.

Tony Parker can't hold Nash's jock. The Suns are definately a totally different team this year now that Stoudemire is back and healthy.

I'm calling a Suns/Bulls Championship Final.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #3 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-03-2007, 11:51 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Thank you Venom! You have officially cursed the Suns with your prediction.

ZYouL8R is offline  
 
post #4 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-03-2007, 11:59 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Thank you Venom! You have officially cursed the Suns with your prediction.
No, you'd need Pro Trash for that.

Your Spurs are about to see why Steve Nash has been the MVP for the past 2 years and why Stoudamire makes such a difference in how they play.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #5 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 12:01 AM
Token Union Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: texas
Posts: 2,912
How come people don't give the spurs credit. I mean Tim Duncan is the best player in the NBA right now. Night after Night he puts up the same numbers. Even on a bad night hes good for 18 pts, 10 rebounds, and 3 blocks. You will never see Tim Duncan play a series like Dirk played this one. I think when it comes down to it the spurs have the experience and they have more weapons to throw at you. No matter who your team is no one could honestly say they wouldn't want a guy like Tim Duncan on your team cause when its down to the wire he's the go to guy and he always comes thru. He does this night after night with out any flash or back talk. He just beats you at the fundementals of the game.

TRAIN TRASH it's like WHITE TRASH but with money.

My other vehicle is a Locomotive.

Don't cupple up without protection.
FreightTrain is offline  
post #6 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 12:03 AM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreightTrain
How come people don't give the spurs credit. I mean Tim Duncan is the best player in the NBA right now.


He's the best at crying to the refs.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #7 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 12:17 AM
Token Union Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: texas
Posts: 2,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom


He's the best at crying to the refs.

Is that the best you can do. He doesn't complain anymore than any other super star player does. They all cry to the refs. It's part of the game and when your a superstar you do get away with more.

TRAIN TRASH it's like WHITE TRASH but with money.

My other vehicle is a Locomotive.

Don't cupple up without protection.
FreightTrain is offline  
post #8 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 12:18 AM
VTEC not VTECH
 
TurboASR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Dallas
Posts: 1,002
Go Spurs!

-Viet


2000 CIVIC Si FBP Parting out (04/16/06)
1997 CIVIC DX hatch VMS B18c1 SOLD
1988 Mustang GT SOLD
2001 Kawasaki ZX6-R Lowered and Straped SOLD
1989 CR-X BY B16a SOLD
1999 CIVIC DX DAP hatch B18c1 STOLEN
TurboASR is offline  
post #9 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 12:23 AM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreightTrain
Is that the best you can do. He doesn't complain anymore than any other super star player does. They all cry to the refs. It's part of the game and when your a superstar you do get away with more.
He got a ref suspended because he cried to the league about getting thrown out of a game that meant nothing when it came to their seeding for the playoffs.

He was a bitch last year and he's just as big, if not bigger, of a bitch now.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #10 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 12:23 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: DFW
Posts: 936
I see the Suns winning it in 7 and ironically wouldn't be surprised if they win it all and Nash gets playoff MVP.
dmh165638 is offline  
post #11 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 07:00 AM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
No, you'd need Pro Trash for that.

Your Spurs are about to see why Steve Nash has been the MVP for the past 2 years and why Stoudamire makes such a difference in how they play.
You mean like how Nash was the MVP back in '05 and the Spurs embarrased them in 5 games? Oh ok.

ZYouL8R is offline  
post #12 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 07:16 AM
T5-T56-Tremec specialist
 
thesource's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Heading back to Plentywood
Posts: 8,389
The Spurs beat the Suns in 6 games . The Suns might be a good team but lack hardcore playoff experience . Its going to be the Spurs and probably the Pistons again in the finals .
thesource is offline  
post #13 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 07:34 AM
4 Cams are better than 1
 
Juiced4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 5,889
SPURS should be able to pull it out...I hope

GO SPURS
Juiced4V is offline  
post #14 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 07:37 AM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesource
The Spurs beat the Suns in 6 games . The Suns might be a good team but lack hardcore playoff experience . Its going to be the Spurs and probably the Pistons again in the finals .
No, it was 5.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/playof...al_rd3_05.html

ZYouL8R is offline  
post #15 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 08:06 AM
4 Cams are better than 1
 
Juiced4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 5,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R

good find
Juiced4V is offline  
post #16 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 08:33 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
What the fuck are you talking about they lack hardcore playoff experience?


Were you here on planet earth last year during the playoffs? They came back from a 3-1 defecit in rounds one and two. I think they've got plenty of playoff experience.


I HATE Duncan, and I HATE the Spurs. But I see the Spurs taking the West. Spurs and Bulls in the finals.
bcoop is offline  
post #17 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 08:37 AM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
He got a ref suspended because he cried to the league about getting thrown out of a game that meant nothing when it came to their seeding for the playoffs.

He was a bitch last year and he's just as big, if not bigger, of a bitch now.
You should catch up on how that all went down. He didn't cry to the league.
exlude is offline  
post #18 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 08:48 AM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Thank you Venom! You have officially cursed the Suns with your prediction.
It's not a curse, it's just flat-out wrong.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #19 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 08:57 AM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
He got a ref suspended because he cried to the league about getting thrown out of a game that meant nothing when it came to their seeding for the playoffs.

He was a bitch last year and he's just as big, if not bigger, of a bitch now.
1. No one affiliated with the Spurs "cried" to the league. The move was initiated by the league.

2. It meant everything when it came to their seeding. They were 2 games behind Phoenix at the time and that game pretty much killed their hopes of the #2 seed.

3. Call him a bitch, but he's got 3 rings and won't be playing golf next week unlike Dork.


ZYouL8R is offline  
post #20 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 09:03 PM
4 Cams are better than 1
 
Juiced4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 5,889
Thumbs up

Spurs up 1-0
Juiced4V is offline  
post #21 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 10:18 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Yep, TP couldn't hold Nash's jock. Good call.

ZYouL8R is offline  
post #22 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 12:03 AM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Yep, TP couldn't hold Nash's jock. Good call.
Hey now, you aren't including his Bulls prediction. They sure rocked the Pistons the other night.


I'm not normally one to start talking shit at the very beginning of the series, but it's Venom...so it's funny.
exlude is offline  
post #23 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 11:22 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Yep, TP couldn't hold Nash's jock. Good call.
Yeah, how about tonight you bitch!?

Nash goes for 20 points and 16 assists while your bitch boy Tony Parker is back to his Frenchman self. Your boys got fucking HANDLED tonight and the only reason it isn't 2-0 Phoenix right now is because Nash had a fucking gash across his nose and wasn't able to play the last minute and a half of Game 1.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #24 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-09-2007, 05:45 AM
4 Cams are better than 1
 
Juiced4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 5,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Yeah, how about tonight you bitch!?

Nash goes for 20 points and 16 assists while your bitch boy Tony Parker is back to his Frenchman self. Your boys got fucking HANDLED tonight and the only reason it isn't 2-0 Phoenix right now is because Nash had a fucking gash across his nose and wasn't able to play the last minute and a half of Game 1.
lol....Spurs will win it in 6
Juiced4V is offline  
post #25 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-09-2007, 07:11 AM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Yeah, how about tonight you bitch!?

Nash goes for 20 points and 16 assists while your bitch boy Tony Parker is back to his Frenchman self. Your boys got fucking HANDLED tonight and the only reason it isn't 2-0 Phoenix right now is because Nash had a fucking gash across his nose and wasn't able to play the last minute and a half of Game 1.
Bitch huh?

It's amazing how you show up after a win but go MIA after a loss. Pretty much your M.O. You know nothing about basketball or sports in general so just stop posting. If you think PHO will win, put some $ on it. Name your bet and you're on. If not, stfu.

Yeah, Parker really sucks. I wish the Spurs could get a real point guard, like Devin Harris. He showed how to lead a team in the playoffs, along with Dork.

ZYouL8R is offline  
post #26 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-09-2007, 08:43 AM
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
Spurs had an off night. I feel this series is going to go 7 games. I hope Spurs win it (Texas team ) but damn the Suns are an offensive juggernaut..
46Tbird is offline  
post #27 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-09-2007, 10:23 AM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Yeah, how about tonight you bitch!?

Nash goes for 20 points and 16 assists while your bitch boy Tony Parker is back to his Frenchman self. Your boys got fucking HANDLED tonight and the only reason it isn't 2-0 Phoenix right now is because Nash had a fucking gash across his nose and wasn't able to play the last minute and a half of Game 1.
Go figure, SVTVenom is a tool again.
exlude is offline  
post #28 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-09-2007, 11:36 AM
Ultimate X-phoria
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Not now chief, i'm in the fuckin zone
Posts: 19,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
Go figure, SVTVenom is a tool again.

2 things you can take to the bank:

The sun rising in the east.
Venom needing less than 3 posts to make himself look like a tool.
Hollywood is offline  
post #29 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-13-2007, 11:19 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Bitch huh?

It's amazing how you show up after a win but go MIA after a loss. Pretty much your M.O. You know nothing about basketball or sports in general so just stop posting. If you think PHO will win, put some $ on it. Name your bet and you're on. If not, stfu.

Yeah, Parker really sucks. I wish the Spurs could get a real point guard, like Devin Harris. He showed how to lead a team in the playoffs, along with Dork.
Devin Harris sure was able to handle your Frenchie last year and sent him to the golf course. How about you go and watch some 'Houswives' with Frenchie and leave the discussion to the men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
2 things you can take to the bank:

The sun rising in the east.
Venom needing less than 3 posts to make himself look like a tool.
2 things you can take to the bank when it comes to Hollywood:

1. He's a complete dumbass

2. See #1
SVTVenom is offline  
post #30 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-13-2007, 11:50 PM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Spurs 2-1
exlude is offline  
post #31 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 07:21 AM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Devin Harris sure was able to handle your Frenchie last year and sent him to the golf course. How about you go and watch some 'Houswives' with Frenchie and leave the discussion to the men.



2 things you can take to the bank when it comes to Hollywood:

1. He's a complete dumbass

2. See #1
Yes, I'm praying to God the Spurs try to trade Tony Parker for Devin Harris. I want a real pg!

ZYouL8R is offline  
post #32 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 07:30 AM
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Yes, I'm praying to God the Spurs try to trade Tony Parker for Devin Harris. I want a real pg!
Throw in Duncan and Ginobli and you got yourself a deal!
46Tbird is offline  
post #33 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 08:19 AM
Lifer
 
Rock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 1,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Yes, I'm praying to God the Spurs try to trade Tony Parker for Devin Harris. I want a real pg!
I didn't read all of the thread...I just saw this part. I stopped and said to myself outloud. "are you fucking kidding me?" LOL.

'94 SVT Cobra

'66 GT Fastback
* Mid-Restoration
Rock is offline  
post #34 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 08:25 AM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock
I didn't read all of the thread...I just saw this part. I stopped and said to myself outloud. "are you fucking kidding me?" LOL.
Seems like a logical trade to Venom.

ZYouL8R is offline  
post #35 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 10:09 AM
4 Cams are better than 1
 
Juiced4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 5,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Seems like a logical trade to Venom.

lol....what is wrong with O-boy
Juiced4V is offline  
post #36 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 11:05 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Yes, I'm praying to God the Spurs try to trade Tony Parker for Devin Harris. I want a real pg!
I never said they were of equal worth on the trading block, but head-to-head, Harris and his team won against Frenchie and the crybabies.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #37 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 11:25 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
I never said they were of equal worth on the trading block, but head-to-head, Harris and his team won against Frenchie and the crybabies.
Sweet. Another banner to hang in the AAC rafters.

ZYouL8R is offline  
post #38 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 11:26 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Sweet. Another banner to hang in the AAC rafters.
Just one more the Spurs will never have.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #39 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 11:29 PM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Just one more the Spurs will never have.
Lol?!?
exlude is offline  
post #40 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 11:35 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
Lol?!?
I'm saying they won't have that one to hang up and hopefully the Suns/Jazz will prevent them from having one to hang up this year.

The only thing he can hang on is the past and the fact that Dallas ended up going out in the 1st round this year, despite completely OWNING the Spurs this season.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #41 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 11:44 PM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
I'm saying they won't have that one to hang up and hopefully the Suns/Jazz will prevent them from having one to hang up this year.

The only thing he can hang on is the past and the fact that Dallas ended up going out in the 1st round this year, despite completely OWNING the Spurs this season.
They didn't really do that though.
This preseason and season:

Spurs-Dallas
100-79
97-91
92-95
85-90
86-91

That's not exactly owning the Spurs. Only one of those games that was ownage, was a Dallas loss. Yes, Dallas did beat them 3-2...but that's not what you're saying.

Now, if you are trying to say that Dallas owned the Spurs in terms of overall record...that would be like comparing playoff performances.
exlude is offline  
post #42 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-17-2007, 12:02 AM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
They didn't really do that though.
This preseason and season:

Spurs-Dallas
100-79
97-91
92-95
85-90
86-91

That's not exactly owning the Spurs. Only one of those games that was ownage, was a Dallas loss. Yes, Dallas did beat them 3-2...but that's not what you're saying.

Now, if you are trying to say that Dallas owned the Spurs in terms of overall record...that would be like comparing playoff performances.
Since when are we counting pre-season games? Thats exactly what they are....PRE-SEASON.

In regular season play, Dallas was 3-1 against them.

Yes, San Antonio is still in the playoffs right now, but they'd have their hands full with Dallas just as much as they do right now with the Suns.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #43 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-17-2007, 12:08 AM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Since when are we counting pre-season games? Thats exactly what they are....PRE-SEASON.

In regular season play, Dallas was 3-1 against them.

Yes, San Antonio is still in the playoffs right now, but they'd have their hands full with Dallas just as much as they do right now with the Suns.
Oh, well that must mean they didn't actually play. I figured you would want to ignore it since it doesn't exactly support your argument. All the same, none of those games were anyone being owned.

And I'm not going to play "what-if" basketball analysis.
exlude is offline  
post #44 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-17-2007, 12:21 AM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
Oh, well that must mean they didn't actually play. I figured you would want to ignore it since it doesn't exactly support your argument. All the same, none of those games were anyone being owned.

And I'm not going to play "what-if" basketball analysis.
They played, but it meant nothing. It meant about as much as if they all went to the park and played with chain nets.

The fact is, the Spurs had nothing for Dallas during the regular season and got extremely lucky by them being knocked out in the first round. Why else would all the Spurs fans suddenly come out of hiding?
SVTVenom is offline  
post #45 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-17-2007, 12:22 AM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
They played, but it meant nothing. It meant about as much as if they all went to the park and played with chain nets.

The fact is, the Spurs had nothing for Dallas during the regular season and got extremely lucky by them being knocked out in the first round. Why else would all the Spurs fans suddenly come out of hiding?
It meant nothing? How much did those wins mean for the Mavs come playoffs? Gimme a break. We are trying to compare two teams and you wish to ignore a game they played each other in.
exlude is offline  
post #46 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-17-2007, 12:39 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 403
Dallas best record and out in 1st round, defending the shitty Suns, what a dumb fuck.

Spurs 3 Suns 2
I3oostedCubes is offline  
post #47 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-17-2007, 07:59 AM
Ultimate X-phoria
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Not now chief, i'm in the fuckin zone
Posts: 19,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
It meant nothing? How much did those wins mean for the Mavs come playoffs? Gimme a break. We are trying to compare two teams and you wish to ignore a game they played each other in.

Welcome to an argument with SVTvenom. Where your facts don't count and he can selectively choose what is relevant and what is not.
Hollywood is offline  
post #48 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-17-2007, 08:58 AM
P1
 
gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: I like steak
Posts: 2,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
Welcome to an argument with SVTvenom. Where your facts don't count and he can selectively choose what is relevant and what is not.
close the thread now because that sums everything up about him.
gonzo is offline  
post #49 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-17-2007, 09:08 AM
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
The only thing he can hang on is the past and the fact that Dallas ended up going out in the 1st round this year, despite completely OWNING the Spurs this season.
Uh, aren't YOU hanging on to the past (regular season) and ignoring the now (postseason)?

I usually stay out of these back-and-forths, but you really are an idiot. But it does make this forum much more entertaining with you in it.
46Tbird is offline  
post #50 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-17-2007, 04:20 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Just one more the Spurs will never have.
I'm sure the Spurs are content with those of the Championship kind.

ZYouL8R is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome