anyone watch TUF this season? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 10:26 AM Thread Starter
Your Daddy

anyone watch TUF this season?

Here is a good thread with a few of the cast members posting on it. There are some funny ass mofos on this board. check it out
http://www.mma.tv/tuf/index.cfm?ac=L...6&FID=1&pc=216

btw, godzilla= gabe from the show who will be fighting on next week's episode. They really clown on him here. lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 10:51 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Yeah, I've been watching it when I can. It's better then the other seasons so far, but that's not saying very much.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 12:27 PM
Time Served

I have never seen so much napoleon complex afflicted individuals in my entire life.

I guess that is what I should expect from a house full of light weights. I am not dissing on light weights... I know first hand how tough they can be, however, little guys have a tendancy of wanting to prove how tough they really are.

Also I could do without the crying... Jeebus!!

But, I still watch it religiously to see what will happen next, and one thing you can say about light weights..... usually you are in for seeing one hell of a fight. They are fast, techincal, and have great gastanks!

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 02:25 PM
Oooooooh-whee

This makes four of us! I hear the ratings are really crapping out this season. I was suprised at the maturity, or lack there of, of some these guys. You get to train for free, live in a million dollar home in Vegas for free, be on tv and show those of us watching what you've got for free, and what do you do? Write on the walls and run around half naked playing grab ass. Ridiculous. Like Grandnat said, I'll still be watching every episode in hopes of a badass lightweight scramble. I'd like to see Gabe get his ass handed to him and the black dude that Horn was impressed with(I can't remember his name), I'm curious to see how he pans out. I'm also looking forward to BJ's win over Pulver.

8/16/05
Sponsored Links
Advertisement