post #2 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 02:24 PM
Ted
Opulance. I has it.

Wonder what bone he breaks this year?
post #3 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 02:51 PM
I'm going Commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Studly
to bad there isn't a "curse" on the college team the player on the cover of Madden played for.
Is Madden 08 divisible by 20?

post #4 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 02:52 PM
Ted
Opulance. I has it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanB
Isn't every year?
post #5 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 03:00 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn

VY has broken a cover curse in the past...

post #6 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 03:58 PM
Saint's heart sinner skin

great...
post #7 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 04:04 PM
Lifer

Is he gonna hold a function to charge people 75 bucks to sign copies?

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #8 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 04:14 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

I'm sure SVTvenom just blew his load
post #9 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 04:35 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
Sorry man, but that was funny
post #10 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 05:35 PM
Fear the Stashe

Quote:
i found out yesterday VY was going to be on the cover... i didnt wanna make a thread cause its been so nice and quiet w/out him posting here..

i heard that LT/Peyton turned down the madden cover..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
post #11 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 05:37 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
Wonder what bone he breaks this year?

won't happen, didn't you listen to Mike Terico(sp?), he said Young has "jiggle joints". What ever the fuck that is. If he does break something, it won't be his ankle. I thought he broke that fucker in '04 against Kansas and still came back.

but yes, the last 6 players on the cover have had injuries that season. Alexander, McNabb, Vick, Faulk and i can't think of the other two?????
post #12 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 05:38 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky
i found out yesterday VY was going to be on the cover... i didnt wanna make a thread cause its been so nice and quiet w/out him posting here..

can you blame them?

i'm sure Vince is thinking "i can prove there's not a curse". We'll see.
post #13 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 05:40 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
to bad there isn't a "curse" on the college team the player on the cover of Madden played for.

that must really suck for you, to wish something like that so your team can have some success lol
post #14 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 05:41 PM
Fear the Stashe

i doubt VY gets hurt.. i remember some game when back when he was a RS Freshmen or Sophmore, it looked like his whole ankle/leg bent in half and he came out for a few snaps..back in the next series..

Just cant imagine how venom will say VY is the god of all gods if he doesnt get injured and has broken a 1000 million year curse of Madden

Quote:
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
post #15 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 05:44 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
i doubt VY gets hurt.. i remember some game when back when he was a RS Freshmen or Sophmore, it looked like his whole ankle/leg bent in half and he came out for a few snaps..back in the next series..

Just cant imagine how venom will say VY is the god of all gods if he doesnt get injured and has broken a 1000 million year curse of Madden

that was the game against Kansas. Then he made Neil Ried (i think) his bitch on a cut back that i thought Reid broke his ankle. That was good, i would find the vid but i'm too lazy.
post #16 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 05:46 PM
Fear the Stashe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
that was the game against Kansas. Then he made Neil Ried (i think) his bitch on a cut back that i thought Reid broke his ankle. That was good, i would find the vid but i'm too lazy.
yeah you aint gotta look it up.. i hate watchin injuries like that.. makes me wanna vomit

Quote:
post #17 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 06:05 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
remind me again, which team is mine?

does it really matter?
post #18 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 06:14 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
LMFAO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #19 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 08:27 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:

He's was here late last night, just a quick hit and run. We made him look so bad in the Ranger thread I think he decided he'd be a little low key for a week or so. If he'd just learn to shut his cumdumpster every now and then he'd get away with half the ignorant shit he post becuase it'd get overlooked.
post #20 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
won't happen, didn't you listen to Mike Terico(sp?), he said Young has "jiggle joints". What ever the fuck that is. If he does break something, it won't be his ankle. I thought he broke that fucker in '04 against Kansas and still came back.

but yes, the last 6 players on the cover have had injuries that season. Alexander, McNabb, Vick, Faulk and i can't think of the other two?????
I think it was Ray Lewis and Daunte Culpepper
post #21 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 09:21 PM
Fear the Stashe

Quote:
He's was here late last night, just a quick hit and run. We made him look so bad in the Ranger thread I think he decided he'd be a little low key for a week or so. If he'd just learn to shut his cumdumpster every now and then he'd get away with half the ignorant shit he post becuase it'd get overlooked.
haha what did he say in the ranger thread? i havnt watched baseball since the Nolan Ryan / Ricky Henderson days

Quote:
post #22 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 09:35 PM
Genetically Blessed

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
Isn't every year?
Fuckin' greatness, guys.
post #23 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 09:41 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
He's was here late last night,.

huh??
post #24 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 09:43 PM
Lifer

Quote:
huh??
He's was here last night.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #25 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 09:44 PM
Fear the Stashe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BAD06
He's was here last night.
i said..
he was here last night

Quote:
post #26 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 09:47 PM
Lifer

Quote:
i said..
he was here last night
No Stephen said: He's was here last night.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #27 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 10:07 PM
Genetically Blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BAD06
No Stephen said: He's was here last night.
Huh?
post #28 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 11:41 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99
Huh?
I thought, I thought you said you were alright, Spider....

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #29 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 12:01 AM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Gotta love having board stalkers that look at my every move I make on this board. He didn't do anything but prove his idiocy with the fact that he thinks an old worn out player is better than a younger one. Kind of like the fact he thinks the 49'ers are a team on the upswing despite being full of old rejects and busts.

But I digress......

This is absolutely AWESOME! EA Sports finally makes amends for not having Vince Young on the cover of NCAA 2007.

For all those "Madden Curse" people out there, the only other player not to be affected by the "Madden Curse" was Eddie George, who at the time was a Titan, and ended up having his best statistical year of his career that year.

Also, Vince Young has already defeated a much more substantial and long-lasting curse in the Sports Illustrated cover curse where people have literally died days after being on the cover.

Evidence:

- 2005 College Football Preview:

Issue was released on August 10, 2005. Exactly 31 days later he goes into Columbus, Ohio and defeats the Ohio State Buckeyes in a night game in the "Horseshoe" which ended their 36-game home winning streak against non-conference opponents.

- Big 12 Championship Game Issue:

Issue released on December 1, 2005. Exactly 2 days later he goes to Houston, Texas and defeats the Colorado Buffalos 70-3 for a Big XII Championship and an invite to the Rose Bowl to play USC for the BCS National Title.

- 2005 National Championship Issue:

Issue released on January 8, 2006. This exact day would be the day Vince Young officially declared for the NFL draft which subsequently ended Mack Brown's streak of not having players leave early for the NFL by their own choice.

- 2005 National Championship Commemorative Issue:

Special issue dedicated to Texas winning it's first National Championship since 1970, ending a 35 year drought.

- 2006 NFL Draft Preview Issue:

Issue released on March 1, 2006. Exactly 58 days later, Vince Young would be selected as the 3rd overall pick in the 2006 NFL Entry Draft despite numerous detractors saying he wouldn't be the first QB picked and may not even be Top-10 pick worthy.

- 4 Wins In A Row Issue:

Issue released on December 6, 2006. Exactly 4 days later Vince Young would go to Houston, Texas and defeat the Houston Texans, the team who passed on him with the #1 overall pick, for the 2nd time that season by scoring on a 39-yard TD run in overtime.

For those of you who think he'll get hurt, watch the following:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=1045761728

Consider the "Madden Curse" officially over because Vince Young is a curse/streak buster.
post #30 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 12:24 AM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:
I don't get it, can someone please clue me in to this joke
post #31 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 07:59 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

There's no such thing as the SI curse . . . every year in the 90's that the Cowboys won the Super Bowl, they were on the cover the week before. So quit trying to win VY dick suckers . . .

But the Madden Curse . . . . that shit is unbelievably real!!!! This is going to be the best Football Season EVER!!!!

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #32 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 08:00 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
I don't get it, can someone please clue me in to this joke
The joke is that he sucks at division.

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #33 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 08:06 AM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Gotta love having board stalkers that look at my every move I make on this board. He didn't do anything but prove his idiocy with the fact that he thinks an old worn out player is better than a younger one. Kind of like the fact he thinks the 49'ers are a team on the upswing despite being full of old rejects and busts.

Thats funny, because I made you look like a complete fool in that thread and then you suddenly disappeared. And why is my old worn out player playing better than your player who is on the cusp of his mid 30's (real young there douche bag)? I'm still waiting for your answer? Why don't you bombard us with more ignorant statements on how Albert Pujols batting struggles are because NL pitching is so much weaker than AL pitching. Please keep talking, i've made you look like an idiot in football talk and baseball talk. I think we should find another topic and go for the trifecta.

Last edited by Hollywood; 04-18-2007 at 08:57 AM.
post #34 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 08:11 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Thats funny, because I made you look like a complete fool in that thread and then you suddenly disappeared. And why is my old worn out player playing better than your player who is on the cusp of his mid 30's (real young there douche bag)? I'm still waiting for your answer? Why don't you bombard us with more ignorant statements on how Albert Pujols batting struggles are because NL pitching is so much weaker than AL pitching. Please keep talking, i've made you look like an idiot in football talk and baseball talk. I think we should find another topic go for the trifecta.

post #35 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
There's no such thing as the SI curse . . . every year in the 90's that the Cowboys won the Super Bowl, they were on the cover the week before. So quit trying to win VY dick suckers . . .

But the Madden Curse . . . . that shit is unbelievably real!!!! This is going to be the best Football Season EVER!!!!
I heard Reggie McNeal was Madden's 2nd choice for the cover. Maybe next year?

post #36 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 11:39 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
I heard Reggie McNeal was Madden's 2nd choice for the cover. Maybe next year?
Who?

post #37 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 01:50 PM
Its 9 A.M Cockadoodle Doo

Way to go Vince, there goes the Titans season.....Diagnosis broken pinky finger.

89' Notchback "Turbo Project"
93' Hatchback "N/A"
01' Platinum Edition F250

Don't Buy parts from SleeperGTS!!
post #38 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 02:15 PM
Time Served

Not only the "Madden curse" but "EA curse". This applies to some of the former champs of boxing too.
post #39 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 12:34 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
Who?

i said the same thing while watching aggy football for those four seasons
post #40 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 12:36 PM
CEO of......

Vince Young isn't affraid of the curse, the curse is affraid of Vince Young
post #41 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 01:27 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Venom should totally celebrate this event. It's always an honor to receive an award when no one else wants it.
post #42 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 01:44 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Venom should totally celebrate this event. It's always an honor to receive an award when no one else wants it.
I ran out of popcorn.

post #43 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 01:49 PM
Lifer

So....is he going to be charging 75 dollars for autographed copies?

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #44 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 03:37 PM

Quote:
I'm willing to guess Alex Smith, Frank Gore, and others would have loved to be on the cover.

post #45 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 04:05 PM
I'm going Commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom

But I digress......

This is absolutely AWESOME! EA Sports finally makes amends for not having Vince Young on the cover of NCAA 2007.

For all those "Madden Curse" people out there, the only other player not to be affected by the "Madden Curse" was Eddie George, who at the time was a Titan, and ended up having his best statistical year of his career that year.

Also, Vince Young has already defeated a much more substantial and long-lasting curse in the Sports Illustrated cover curse where people have literally died days after being on the cover.

Evidence:

- 2005 College Football Preview:

Issue was released on August 10, 2005. Exactly 31 days later he goes into Columbus, Ohio and defeats the Ohio State Buckeyes in a night game in the "Horseshoe" which ended their 36-game home winning streak against non-conference opponents.

- Big 12 Championship Game Issue:

Issue released on December 1, 2005. Exactly 2 days later he goes to Houston, Texas and defeats the Colorado Buffalos 70-3 for a Big XII Championship and an invite to the Rose Bowl to play USC for the BCS National Title.

- 2005 National Championship Issue:

Issue released on January 8, 2006. This exact day would be the day Vince Young officially declared for the NFL draft which subsequently ended Mack Brown's streak of not having players leave early for the NFL by their own choice.

- 2005 National Championship Commemorative Issue:

Special issue dedicated to Texas winning it's first National Championship since 1970, ending a 35 year drought.

- 2006 NFL Draft Preview Issue:

Issue released on March 1, 2006. Exactly 58 days later, Vince Young would be selected as the 3rd overall pick in the 2006 NFL Entry Draft despite numerous detractors saying he wouldn't be the first QB picked and may not even be Top-10 pick worthy.

- 4 Wins In A Row Issue:

Issue released on December 6, 2006. Exactly 4 days later Vince Young would go to Houston, Texas and defeat the Houston Texans, the team who passed on him with the #1 overall pick, for the 2nd time that season by scoring on a 39-yard TD run in overtime.

For those of you who think he'll get hurt, watch the following:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=1045761728

Consider the "Madden Curse" officially over because Vince Young is a curse/streak buster.

Haha SVTVenom didn't have to search for those magazine covers either, they were in his spank folder.
post #46 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 04:10 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
I'm willing to guess Alex Smith, Frank Gore, and others would have loved to be on the cover.

Alex, maybe (not superstitious)
Gore, doubtful. (superstitious)

Quote:
Haha SVTVenom didn't have to search for those magazine covers either, they were in his spank folder.

LMFAO
post #47 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 05:39 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
Alex, maybe (not superstitious)
Gore, doubtful. (superstitious)

LMFAO

because you know this how?
post #48 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 07:52 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
because you know this how?

I read the sports sections of 2 San Fransisco Newspapers online
post #49 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 09:45 PM
Fear the Stashe

Quote:
hahahahah..

Quote:
post #50 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-22-2007, 11:54 AM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Thats funny, because I made you look like a complete fool in that thread and then you suddenly disappeared. And why is my old worn out player playing better than your player who is on the cusp of his mid 30's (real young there douche bag)? I'm still waiting for your answer? Why don't you bombard us with more ignorant statements on how Albert Pujols batting struggles are because NL pitching is so much weaker than AL pitching. Please keep talking, i've made you look like an idiot in football talk and baseball talk. I think we should find another topic and go for the trifecta.
I haven't disappeared anywhere and you've made a fool out of yourself and nobody else. If your boy is playing better why is he getting taken out of the lineup for the likes of guys like Jerry Hairston Jr.? I've owned you enough times in this forum in just about every sport I care about that I should file papers to legally become your Daddy.

How come none of your boys were even mentioned as even being contacted by EA about being on the cover? I'll tell you why, because they suck balls. Nobody gives two shits about the 49'ers and their upside-down rainbow proud fans.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement