13 Thu., Nov. 29 PACKERS 8:15 p.m.
14 Sun., Dec. 9 at Lions 1 p.m.
15 Sun., Dec. 16 EAGLES 4:15 p.m.
16 Sat., Dec. 22 at Panthers 8:15 p.m.
17 Sun., Dec. 30 at Redskins 1 p.m.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 01:12 PM

looks like a fairly easy schedule maybe?

89 Coupe
02 GT
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 01:33 PM
Lifer

Yeah, that doesn't look too bad! Even got the Bye in a seemingly good spot.

Looks like a 10-6 or 11-5 record from here.

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 05:43 PM
Time Served

damn my steelers got a tough lookin schedule. well i guess after last season right now u can say jsut about any schedule will look tough
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 08:31 PM
Time Served

I'll be at the Nov. 29, wearing Green and Gold suckas

1990 Gt: Nice and Totaled, courtesy of a Domino's pizza delivery boy.

2003 Gsx-r 600: SOLD

K7 GSXR-1000: PCIII, Racefit mega slip on, Gafler brake line, Ohlins damper
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 09:13 PM
Bop Double E Rop

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_Stang
1 Sun., Sep. 9 GIANTS 8:15 p.m.
OH, hell yeah!! Gonna be a super 31st birfday!! Drunk watching the Giants get their taints ripped!!!

GWB-'83-'09
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 07:07 AM
4 Cams are better than 1

Printing
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 08:26 AM
Ultimate X-phoria

Niners got a tough schedule, but 4 prime time slots. Woot!
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 08:28 AM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustleman
I'll be at the Nov. 29, wearing Green and Gold suckas
me too My mom just called me this morning and said my uncle could get us up to 6 tickets on the 50 yard line
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-14-2007, 12:20 AM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
Niners got a tough schedule, but 4 prime time slots. Woot!
Just more chances to show how shitty they still are.

The Cowboys have a relatively easy schedule at .496

The Giants are also at .496, the Eagles at .500, and the Redskins at .500 so it is prety even schedule wise in the NFC East.

The Raiders really got fucked this year after having the worst record last year and then got stuck with the hardest schedule this year at .539 Ouch!

Titans have a pretty tough one as well at .520

As for Dallas, I'm going to be modest and say 11-5 for the '07-'08 season. I think Tony Romo for a full season is worth at least 2 more wins.
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 10:51 AM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Just more chances to show how shitty they still are.

The Cowboys have a relatively easy schedule at .496

The Giants are also at .496, the Eagles at .500, and the Redskins at .500 so it is prety even schedule wise in the NFC East.

The Raiders really got fucked this year after having the worst record last year and then got stuck with the hardest schedule this year at .539 Ouch!

Titans have a pretty tough one as well at .520

As for Dallas, I'm going to be modest and say 11-5 for the '07-'08 season. I think Tony Romo for a full season is worth at least 2 more wins.
Apparently the NFL disagrees and sees them as a team on the rise. Oh what i'm doing, my bad, I confused you with someone who knows football.
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 11:29 PM
CJD
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
Yeah, that doesn't look too bad! Even got the Bye in a seemingly good spot.

Looks like a 10-6 or 11-5 record from here.
That's exactly what Norm. Hitchkiss says(about them possibly going 10-6 or 11-5).
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 07:24 AM
Lifer

Cowboys will got 7-9 or 6-10. Romo is going to choke just like all the other QB's since Aikman.
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 09:25 PM
Bop Double E Rop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
Cowboys will got 7-9 or 6-10. Romo is going to choke just like all the other QB's since Aikman.

GWB-'83-'09
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 09:35 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitebread
Dont hate cause it will be true. Looks like my colts will repeat.
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 11:03 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Apparently the NFL disagrees and sees them as a team on the rise. Oh what i'm doing, my bad, I confused you with someone who knows football.
Sorry, but a team who has gone 7-9, 2-14, 4-12, and 7-9 in the past four seasons and has a QB who has been as bad as David Carr was in his first two seasons is NOT a team on the rise.

How you go 7-9 playing in a weak ass division with a 1,600+ yard RB is insane.

If anything, the Titans should have more prime-time spots because they actually have a player/team who can compete with the elite teams of the league and provide entertainment instead of having the "Well, who is going to end up with the most losses for the year" game, which San Francisco is usually involved in here in recent history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
Thats just absolute stupidity right there.

Romo played a very small part in the collapse the Cowboys experienced during the last month of the season.

The Cowboys' 'D' bears about 90% of that blame. After Greg Ellis went down, the defense simply collapsed as they had nobody else to put in there than could get to the QB and teams simply were able to focus on elminating Ware and Spears. That combined with the fact that the Cowboys have a very poor core of DB's behind Newman and a safety in Roy Williams who couldn't cover to save his life, you aren't going to be able to stop many teams.

The Cowboys took care of two need areas over the off-season in signing S- Ken Hamlin and OL - Leonard Davis. More than likely they will look to CB in the draft.

Romo played at a very high level when he was in there and would have played even better had he been able to take more snaps with the 1st team offense and started from Day 1 at the beginning of this past season.

10-6 or 11-5 is not out of reason seeing as how they went 9-7 with him only starting 11 of 16 games.

Last edited by SVTVenom; 04-16-2007 at 11:15 PM.
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 08:14 AM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
Sorry, but a team who has gone 7-9, 2-14, 4-12, and 7-9 in the past four seasons and has a QB who has been as bad as David Carr was in his first two seasons is NOT a team on the rise.

How you go 7-9 playing in a weak ass division with a 1,600+ yard RB is insane.

If anything, the Titans should have more prime-time spots because they actually have a player/team who can compete with the elite teams of the league and provide entertainment instead of having the "Well, who is going to end up with the most losses for the year" game, which San Francisco is usually involved in here in recent history.
God, this is too easy. It's not even fair. I set the trap and you just walk right in to it.

Lets see 2-14, 4-12, 7-9. Thats an improvement every year douche bag. Simple math. Then they went out and signed 2 pro bowlers along with several other solid players. They also have 8 picks in the first 4 rounds. Thats improvement. You just can't put down the haterade long enough to see that.

As for comment on them being a team on the rise, I didn't pull that out of thin air you stupid fuck. That was pulled directly from ESPN, CBSsportsline and the NFL network. Go suck VY off and leave the football talk to the grown ups.

http://myespn.go.com/conversation/st...80&section=nfl

With the fortune they have spent this offseason and the fine job that Mike Nolan has done in his short stint as head coach, the 49ers have to be considered a team on the rise, especially considering just how far this once-proud franchise fell.

"The 49ers are being viewed around the NFL - and by the networks - as a team on the rise, and they'll be showcased in a Monday night season opener"

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/teams/report/SEA/10126057

The 49ers in particular are viewed as a team on the rise.

Keep talking. I enjoyed making you look like a stupid ass in the Ranger thread, and with every comment you give me more to rub in your face at the end of this coming football season. Please, keep shoving that foot in your mouth.
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 11:41 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
God, this is too easy. It's not even fair. I set the trap and you just walk right in to it.

Lets see 2-14, 4-12, 7-9. Thats an improvement every year douche bag. Simple math. Then they went out and signed 2 pro bowlers along with several other solid players. They also have 8 picks in the first 4 rounds. Thats improvement. You just can't put down the haterade long enough to see that.

As for comment on them being a team on the rise, I didn't pull that out of thin air you stupid fuck. That was pulled directly from ESPN, CBSsportsline and the NFL network. Go suck VY off and leave the football talk to the grown ups.

http://myespn.go.com/conversation/st...80&section=nfl

With the fortune they have spent this offseason and the fine job that Mike Nolan has done in his short stint as head coach, the 49ers have to be considered a team on the rise, especially considering just how far this once-proud franchise fell.

"The 49ers are being viewed around the NFL - and by the networks - as a team on the rise, and they'll be showcased in a Monday night season opener"

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/teams/report/SEA/10126057

The 49ers in particular are viewed as a team on the rise.

Keep talking. I enjoyed making you look like a stupid ass in the Ranger thread, and with every comment you give me more to rub in your face at the end of this coming football season. Please, keep shoving that foot in your mouth.
People say that same crap about the Cowboys here in the local media each year and are left with nothing each year. Point? Oh, thats right you have none other than the fact you root for a team that plays in a city known for its gay community and not much else.

Improvement to you may mean simply having numerically higher win totals each year, but my definition would not only include that, but actually being able to compete with the elite teams in the league which San Francisco has not been able to do despite having someone like Frank Gore as your RB. Hell, they can barely compete in their own division. 4 of their 7 wins this past season came against teams that had a .500 record or worse.

They'll find some way to fuck up their draft this year just like they did when they picked Alex Smith #1 overall. Thats the next #1 overall BUST thats going to end up either as a backup or out of the league.

Spending $80 million on a DB just shows the absolute stupidity of that team and he won't make the drastic improvement you think he's going to make. They are a team of rejects, over-paid underachievers, and draft busts.

The only sucking off thats going to be going on during this football season is you sucking off your boy Alex Smith to make him feel better after he gets his dick knocked in the dirt on primetime TV.

Last edited by SVTVenom; 04-18-2007 at 12:15 AM.
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 08:19 AM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
People say that same crap about the Cowboys here in the local media each year and are left with nothing each year. Point? Oh, thats right you have none other than the fact you root for a team that plays in a city known for its gay community and not much else.

Improvement to you may mean simply having numerically higher win totals each year, but my definition would not only include that, but actually being able to compete with the elite teams in the league which San Francisco has not been able to do despite having someone like Frank Gore as your RB. Hell, they can barely compete in their own division. 4 of their 7 wins this past season came against teams that had a .500 record or worse.

They'll find some way to fuck up their draft this year just like they did when they picked Alex Smith #1 overall. Thats the next #1 overall BUST thats going to end up either as a backup or out of the league.

Spending $80 million on a DB just shows the absolute stupidity of that team and he won't make the drastic improvement you think he's going to make. They are a team of rejects, over-paid underachievers, and draft busts.

The only sucking off thats going to be going on during this football season is you sucking off your boy Alex Smith to make him feel better after he gets his dick knocked in the dirt on primetime TV.
Thats just it, I didn't post SF's local media content, I posted the other media sources. My point is I said they were a team on the rise, you discounted it and then I showed you who, what, when and where. I could have easily posted the SF Gates comments. You really struggle with football talk when you can't copy and past your comments from an ESPN website.

Is that Mach1Marauder? all out of comments so you start slinging gay comments? Spoken like a true homophobic moron who lacks the intellect to carry on a debate without calling someone, something or some place gay. Please, if you think calling San Francisco gay bothers me, then I have some very bad news for you. I'm very comfortable with my sexuality and someone's sexuality doesn't bother me in the least. And for the umpteenth time, Dallas has a very very large gay community. Obviously you have some pent up sexual frustrations, evident by your on going man crush of VY and stalking his every move. Or maybe it's your little man syndrome thats constantly kicking in. That fear of being taken advantage of by men seeing how you are just a boy an all.

Again, you are the only one that feels the way. And there's no sense in me pointing out how foolish your comments are because we've already been down this road before. We've already talked about the draft and the niners took the best man for the position. For me to rehash that argument would be a waste of time because 1. you don't know shit about football as proven on a daily basis 2. you don't know shit about a football draft, as proven in past arguments. 3. you definition of an elite or good player is a) a player that plays on your team or b) former UT alumni.
The experts and those that have actually played the game feel otherwise. Your comments about football are about as valid as my 6 year old nephews comments on heart surgery. Although i'm beginning to think he knows more about heart surgery than you about football. But please don't stop posting, with each post you give the board something to laugh at. And you ensure that everyone gets to see how big of a douche bag you are and how little you know about sports.

Last edited by Hollywood; 04-18-2007 at 08:35 AM.
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-22-2007, 12:03 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Thats just it, I didn't post SF's local media content, I posted the other media sources. My point is I said they were a team on the rise, you discounted it and then I showed you who, what, when and where. I could have easily posted the SF Gates comments. You really struggle with football talk when you can't copy and past your comments from an ESPN website.
No need to copy comments from anyone about a team that was fighting Arizona for the last spot in their divison and will probably get passed by them this season. You've said they were on the rise for the past two years yet they haven't broken .500 YET.

Quote:
Is that Mach1Marauder? all out of comments so you start slinging gay comments? Spoken like a true homophobic moron who lacks the intellect to carry on a debate without calling someone, something or some place gay. Please, if you think calling San Francisco gay bothers me, then I have some very bad news for you. I'm very comfortable with my sexuality and someone's sexuality doesn't bother me in the least. And for the umpteenth time, Dallas has a very very large gay community. Obviously you have some pent up sexual frustrations, evident by your on going man crush of VY and stalking his every move. Or maybe it's your little man syndrome thats constantly kicking in. That fear of being taken advantage of by men seeing how you are just a boy an all.
Sorry, I'm not affraid of gay people nor do I have any "pent up sexual frustrations," but I do think you are gay for rooting for a team based in the gay capital of the world.

Quote:
Again, you are the only one that feels the way. And there's no sense in me pointing out how foolish your comments are because we've already been down this road before. We've already talked about the draft and the niners took the best man for the position. For me to rehash that argument would be a waste of time because 1. you don't know shit about football as proven on a daily basis 2. you don't know shit about a football draft, as proven in past arguments. 3. you definition of an elite or good player is a) a player that plays on your team or b) former UT alumni.
The experts and those that have actually played the game feel otherwise. Your comments about football are about as valid as my 6 year old nephews comments on heart surgery. Although i'm beginning to think he knows more about heart surgery than you about football. But please don't stop posting, with each post you give the board something to laugh at. And you ensure that everyone gets to see how big of a douche bag you are and how little you know about sports.
No, I'd say there would be plenty of people who would agree that the 49'ers still suck and will continue to do so until they get a real QB playing for them. Like I stated in the Madden Cover thread, I've owned you enough times to file papers to legally become your Daddy.

Since you are so confident that the 49'ers are just going to beat down everyone in their path, please let us know what your season prediction is for them. I'll make one right now, 8-8.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement