Mavs - This doesn't look good... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 09:10 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Mavs - This doesn't look good...

tonight vs. Timberwolves...even tho it should be an easy win for the Mavs...

Dirk - out

Stackhouse - out

Dampier - out

This one is going to be tough...Avery wants to rest Dirk and Stack for the Utah game...which means the rest of the team has to come up with 40 points...

Last edited by Maverick; 04-11-2007 at 09:18 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 09:14 AM
Resident Epicurean

Who gives a shit? They are out, because they are resting up for the playoffs.

We've already clinched a playoff spot long ago, and home court advantage throughout the playoffs. Is it even possible for anyone (PHX) to beat us out for the #1 seed? I don't think it is.... I honestly could care less about the rest of the Mavs regular season. Sure, it'd be nice to win 70 games this year, but not at the expense of losing players to injury.

As long as we put the beat down on the San Antonio Pudsuckers on the 15th, who gives a damn?
post #3 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 09:16 AM

I'd rest everyone if possible except for the last couple of games to get everyone back into sync.

Can't wait for playoffs. All of the West games will be good matchups.

Murph

1992 Taurus Half-Breed
whining alternator pulley

Domestic with an Import heart.

post #4 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 09:19 AM
Lifer

Mavs still should win...JT & Josh will go for 30pts each.
post #5 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 09:20 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick

Dirk - out

Stackhouse - out

Dampier - out

This one is going to be tough...Avery wants to rest Dirk and Stack for the Utah game...which means the rest of the team has to come up with 40 points...
Must of been listening to 92.5 this morning .

******If you can't feed em don't breed em******
post #6 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 09:21 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop

I do...and I know

Quote:
As long as we put the beat down on the San Antonio Pudsuckers on the 15th, who gives a damn?

I do...and I agree

Quote:
I'm so angry at the world, I would like to request Avery make me a starting forward from here on out!

mmmkay...
post #7 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 09:22 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLOW55
Must of been listening to 92.5 this morning .

No...just following stats...did they say something regarding tonights game???

<--- no radio office environment
post #8 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 09:23 AM
Lifer

Wink

SAN ANTONIO PUDSUCKERS......ROFLMAO...I GOTTA USE THAT HERE AT WORK
GUY I WORK W/ IS A L.A LACKERS FAN.......OR L.A. LICKERS FAN..whichever one u care to choose

previously known as bgnracing...now defunct
post #9 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 09:26 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMMY
Mavs still should win...JT & Josh will go for 30pts each.

Yeah...they can take up the slack...hopefully Avery will rest them up as well...he should rotate all the key players out anyway in the meantime...Dirk must be dog-tired...he hasn't been 100% and still plays better than most players who aren't injured/sick
post #10 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 09:31 AM
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKASS RACING
GUY I WORK W/ IS A L.A LACKERS FAN.......OR L.A. LICKERS FAN..whichever one u care to choose
Stop yelling at us.

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Never outrun your guardian angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Have someone fuck you in the ass and another take your bike. See which one you hate more.
post #11 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 09:41 AM
Sports weenie @ full attn

Quote:

Dirk - out

Stackhouse - out

Dampier - out

You are an f'n idiot. Please never post in this forum again.

post #12 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 09:42 AM
MFFL!

They need the rest for Golden State, who at this moment, is our first round opponent. The Clipps lost again, so GS is #8. I hope like hell we play them.
post #13 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 09:54 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
You are an f'n idiot. Please never post in this forum again.

Why? Because I'm a Mav's fan???

Dirk has been playing his azz off, injured and sick...Stackhouse has been there to take up slack...Dampier hurt his shoulder the other night...Diop needs to step up his game IMO...along with Buckner and Harris...just sayin'

Go fly a kite or mid-air with someone ZYouL8R...your negativity isn't welcome here anyway...buzz off
post #14 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Why? Because I'm a Mav's fan???

Dirk has been playing his azz off, injured and sick...Stackhouse has been there to take up slack...Dampier hurt his shoulder the other night...Diop needs to step up his game IMO...along with Buckner and Harris...just sayin'

Go fly a kite or mid-air with someone ZYouL8R...your negativity isn't welcome here anyway...buzz off
Buzz off? Well gee whiz, how can I compete with that?

I just want to know why you're stressing over a game that means nothing. Will it really mean anything if the Mavs lose tonight? Is this thread just another call for attention like the suicide gem we had last month?

post #15 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 10:19 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:

mmmkay...

You just have to drag this out don't you? You're such a fat fucking pussy, you had to get your brother on here to defend your triple chinned ass, because you lacked the sack to do it yourself. What's wrong? Daddy isn't giving you the penis like he used to anymore? Don't you have some twinkie crumbs or something you can dig out of your rolls and shovel back in to your cock holster? Come on parts pusher, I'm still waiting for you at the Verizon store on Beltline. LMFAO.

God I wish you had pulled the trigger. The world would have been exponentially better. Oh well. It's just a matter of time before Darwin weeds you out.

Your ignorance and schizophrenia aren't needed, or wanted in this forum. We've got enough ignorance to deal with, with SVTVenom. Please take it elsewhere.
post #16 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 10:21 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:

Hey, you ever make a decision on your new project? Got some news last week, and I'll let it go cheap!
post #17 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 10:25 AM
4 Cams are better than 1

Quote:
lets see..Lakers/Spurs 6 of the last 8 championships....

GO SPURS
post #18 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 12:08 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Buzz off? Well gee whiz, how can I compete with that?

I just want to know why you're stressing over a game that means nothing. Will it really mean anything if the Mavs lose tonight? Is this thread just another call for attention like the suicide gem we had last month?

Who said I was stressing??? And no - you idiots are still on the I read and do whatever talisman says/does bandwagon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoopwhinybaby
You just have to drag this out don't you? You're such a fat fucking pussy, you had to get your brother on here to defend your triple chinned ass, because you lacked the sack to do it yourself. What's wrong? Daddy isn't giving you the penis like he used to anymore? Don't you have some twinkie crumbs or something you can dig out of your rolls and shovel back in to your cock holster? Come on parts pusher, I'm still waiting for you at the Verizon store on Beltline. LMFAO.

God I wish you had pulled the trigger. The world would have been exponentially better. Oh well. It's just a matter of time before Darwin weeds you out.

Your ignorance and schizophrenia aren't needed, or wanted in this forum. We've got enough ignorance to deal with, with SVTVenom. Please take it elsewhere.

Nothing makes me happier than pissing you off royally Brent...and read the reply above - it applies to you as well...

You two clowns just love to stir crap up for no reason whatsoever other than to ruin threads...perhaps the evil one would think otherwise about what you two DON'T have to offer this site...

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread in progress regarding tonights Mavericks/Timberwolves game...
post #19 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Blue5spd's a titty baby

Quote:
Who said I was stressing??? And no - you idiots are still on the I read and do whatever talisman says/does bandwagon...
I'd say starting a thread about a meaningless game, is a pretty good indicator of stress.
post #20 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 12:40 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool cat
I'd say starting a thread about a meaningless game, is a pretty good indicator of stress.

Much like a stalker following around their prey making observations of their actions/activities...
post #21 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 12:43 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Nothing makes me happier than pissing you off royally Brent...and read the reply above - it applies to you as well...

I don't care enough about you for you to piss me off.

Quote:
You two clowns just love to stir crap up for no reason whatsoever other than to ruin threads...perhaps the evil one would think otherwise about what you two DON'T have to offer this site...

There goes your schizophrenia again, fatass. YOU edited a quote of MINE, and I'M the one stirring shit? I said nothing derogatory to you, until you opened your fatass cock sucker. Maybe next time you think you have something funny to say/post, you should do yourself and everyone else a favor, and shove You really are delusional, aren't you?

What I don't have to offer the board? Like what? The fact that I don't run around telling board members to get over their recently deceased siblings; because I'm a piddly broke dick parts pusher that has to supplement a pathetic income by acting as the five lug conversion God? The fact that I don't give false hope and entertainment to the board by posting attention whorish suicidal threads for everyone to point and laugh at me? Yeah, that's logical....

Quote:
Now back to our regularly scheduled thread in progress regarding tonights Mavericks/Timberwolves game...

Shut the fuck up already. You don't know dick, and your opinion doesn't matter.
post #22 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 12:44 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Much like a stalker following around their prey making observations of their actions/activities...

Again. YOU'RE the one that edited a quote of mine. Yeah, we're all picking on you. Remind you of getting gangraped by the bullies in your elementary days much?
post #23 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 12:54 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Again. YOU'RE the one that edited a quote of mine. Yeah, we're all picking on you. Remind you of getting gangraped by the bullies in your elementary days much?

^^^

bcoop
post #24 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
Banned

So...Mavs are going to win tonight - that's a given...

I just like to see them crush/slaughter pointwise like they have been doing...that is all

Tonight isn't going to be a nailbiter...they will win by 10 points (see if i'm right)
post #25 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 01:17 PM
Blue5spd's a titty baby

Quote:
I'm not stalking shit, just happenned to see you make a retarded thread, and try to backpedle your way out.
post #26 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 01:27 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Studly
is it just me, or it his signature quote quite ironic.

It's not just you....
post #27 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 02:23 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool cat
I'm not stalking shit, just happenned to see you make a retarded thread, and try to backpedle your way out.

Good thing you don't talk like you spell/type...
post #28 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Studly
is it just me, or it his signature quote quite ironic.

OH GREATNESS...another member on the bandwagon
post #29 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang_marc
They need the rest for Golden State, who at this moment, is our first round opponent. The Clipps lost again, so GS is #8. I hope like hell we play them.
Why on earth would you want to play the only team we've played that we show no dominance over. GS beat our ass handily both times we've stepped on the court with them. I'd rather play ANYONE other than GS in the first round. Look for a 7 game series, and don't count GS out... they CAN beat us, and it doesn't help that nellie is their head coach.
post #30 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 02:45 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsst04
Why on earth would you want to play the only team we've played that we show no dominance over. GS beat our ass handily both times we've stepped on the court with them. I'd rather play ANYONE other than GS in the first round. Look for a 7 game series, and don't count GS out... they CAN beat us, and it doesn't help that nellie is their head coach.

They can beat us. They CAN'T beat us 7 in a row. They lack the depth it takes to win against the #1 seed in the first round.

Besides, Avery knows all we have to do is play defense. They run and gun, if we slow them down they won't do jack shit.
post #31 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 03:53 PM
CJD
Time Served

Quote:
They can beat us. They CAN'T beat us 7 in a row. They lack the depth it takes to win against the #1 seed in the first round.

Besides, Avery knows all we have to do is play defense. They run and gun, if we slow them down they won't do jack shit.
I agree. As I said in another thread, you just have to play good defense. Golden State blew out Phoenix(a team that plays the same style), and the Spurs beat BOTH of them within a month just playing good defense.
post #32 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 03:56 PM
CJD
Time Served

Quote:

We've already clinched a playoff spot long ago, and home court advantage throughout the playoffs. Is it even possible for anyone (PHX) to beat us out for the #1 seed? I don't think it is.... I honestly could care less about the rest of the Mavs regular season. Sure, it'd be nice to win 70 games this year, but not at the expense of losing players to injury.

We also need to take out Golden State to prove that we can beat them if we wind up facing them in the playoffs.
post #33 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 07:55 PM
MFFL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJD
We also need to take out Golden State to prove that we can beat them if we wind up facing them in the playoffs.
Nah, I don't think confidence is an issue. Golden State matches up well against us, but they can't exploit us enough to win a 7 game series.

And OP was worried about nothing. Mavs were down by 3 at the half, but they finished the 3rd period on a 23-3 run and lead 88-66 early in the 4th. Blowout city at this point.
post #34 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 07:56 PM
MFFL!

And Diop is tearing it up tonight. Easily his best game of the season with 8 points and 14 rebounds so far.
post #35 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 08:19 PM
Resident Epicurean

Yeah, it sure didn't look good did it? Fucking dumbass!
post #36 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 07:13 AM
Out

Fucking Croshere was a mad man!
post #37 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 07:32 AM Thread Starter
Banned

at bcoop...

Croshere - now that's the type of stepping up I like to see, scoring 11 of his 19 total point in the 3rd alone!

...and I was off with my 10 points over the 'wolves prediction

And now with the Jazz losing last night, it should be easy to steamroller them...looks like Matt Harpring is the only one showing up to Jazz practice...
post #38 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 07:40 AM
MFFL!

Quote:
And now with the Jazz losing last night, it should be easy to steamroller them...looks like Matt Harpring is the only one showing up to Jazz practice...
Yeah, hopefully. I'll be at that game.

With their 5th loss in a row now, they've all but lost home court advantage in the 1st round against Houston. Without home court, they'll go down in the 1st round. 2nd round looks like it could be San Antonio vs Phoenix and Houston vs Dallas. That's gonna be some kick ass basketball.
post #39 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 08:22 AM

Based on last night's game, I have come to the conclusion that the Mavs will not lose ever again.

post #40 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 08:24 AM
Out

Quote:
Based on last night's game, I have come to the conclusion that the Mavs will not lose ever again.
LOL... I was thinking the same thing when they went up by 22.
post #41 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 08:56 AM
Lifer

just took em a lil time to get rollin,then they just took off.....talk about some depth...damn,i guess jet,j-ho and george will rest friday night......got me some floor seats for the spurs game too.........i wonder if it'll be a bench game also..?

post #42 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 08:56 AM
MFFL!

It wasn't THAT impressive. Minnesota was playing without KG.
post #43 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 08:58 AM
MFFL!

Quote:
just took em a lil time to get rollin,then they just took off.....talk about some depth...damn,i guess jet,j-ho and george will rest friday night......got me some floor seats for the spurs game too.........i wonder if it'll be a bench game also..?
That's fan appreciation day. I think Avery will play the starters for at least 30 minutes to give the home crowd a great game in the last game of the regular season. Or not. They might not want to give SA any fresh film to watch just before the playoffs since they're a probable opponent in the WCF.
post #44 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 09:02 AM
Lifer

Quote:
It wasn't THAT impressive. Minnesota was playing without KG.

i don't think it would have made that big a difference............

post #45 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 09:03 AM
4 Cams are better than 1

Quote:
That's fan appreciation day. I think Avery will play the starters for at least 30 minutes to give the home crowd a great game in the last game of the regular season. Or not. They might not want to give SA any fresh film to watch just before the playoffs since they're a probable opponent in the WCF.

For the S.A game...I really hope the starters play...if not I will not be watching the game....
post #46 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 09:12 AM
Lifer

Quote:

oh well,one way or the other.....at least i'll have frt row seats to watch the mavs dancers...i think i'm gonna ask mallory to marry me......and i have vowed that i'd never marry again,but would prolly make an exception...chic is fine..

post #47 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 09:24 AM

All I want to know is, did Maverick/TealCobra take the gun from his head after this inspiring victory?

post #48 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 09:58 AM
Lifer

Lol...

post #49 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 03:10 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
All I want to know is, did Maverick/TealCobra take the gun from his head after this inspiring victory?

And all I want to know is when are you going to pull your head outta your ass...or at least mine you freakin' internet stalker...

and get it right - its MAVERICK
post #50 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 03:58 PM
Crackalack!

I can't believe we got a 2-page thread out of a completely meaningless game! The Twolves are mathematically eliminated from making the playoffs and we've clinched the #1 seed. It's nice to see our 2nd and 3rd strings get some game time, but other than that, MEANINGLESS!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement