Houston Nutt caught in lies AGAIN! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 08:33 PM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Houston Nutt caught in lies AGAIN!

http://www.shannews.com/

Check it out for yourself. Its in .pdf file form and is a pretty easy read.

So Cartman, why exactly is he text messaging another woman, who is not his wife, at 12am - 2am and over 2,104 times from November 2006 to February 2007?

I admit she's pretty decent looking, but he is married you know.

I guess he and Bill Clinton have something in common other than the state of Arkansas, lying and extra-marital affairs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 09:09 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

LOLz, since Hook Em left, it's a good thing we've got you here to keep us up to date in the wide, wide world of non-UT scandals.

By the way, so fuckin' what if the guy cheats on his wife? Guys cheat on their wives every fuckin' day, and it's nobody's business except for his and his wife's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 09:12 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
LOLz, since Hook Em left, it's a good thing we've got you here to keep us up to date in the wide, wide world of non-UT scandals.

By the way, so fuckin' what if the guy cheats on his wife? Guys cheat on their wives every fuckin' day, and it's nobody's business except for his and his wife's.
You can only hang on VYs nuts for so many months, I guess this helps pass the time.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Last edited by Trip McNeely; 04-04-2007 at 09:18 PM.

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 09:15 PM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:

I just find it quite amusing to see Houston Nutt lie like a fucking used car salesman to/about his players as well as his own activities.

It does matter because he's looked upon as a role-model, oddly enough, and has an obligation to hold himself to high moral standards. Its definately someone else's business if you are sleeping around on your wife, especially when you are in such a sensitive position.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 11:17 PM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:

this is all he can get on ark program, nothing like the guns, drugs and illegal stuff that goes on at ut.

he is just mad that brown isn't young enough to get any extra play
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 11:29 PM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
this is all he can get on ark program, nothing like the guns, drugs and illegal stuff that goes on at ut.

he is just mad that brown isn't young enough to get any extra play
All I can get? Please. This is just more on top of the already huge pile.

So you have no response to the fact that your football savior lies to his players and allows them to be subjected to that type of bullshit? Boy, thats a real man and a real coach right there.

WTF is he doing texting some dumb bitch 19 minutes before his bowl game? Shouldn't he have been preparing his team?
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 11:37 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
http://www.shannews.com/

Check it out for yourself. Its in .pdf file form and is a pretty easy read.

So Cartman, why exactly is he text messaging another woman, who is not his wife, at 12am - 2am and over 2,104 times from November 2006 to February 2007?

I admit she's pretty decent looking, but he is married you know.

I guess he and Bill Clinton have something in common other than the state of Arkansas, lying and extra-marital affairs.
still reading it but have yet to see anything saying he cheated on his wife, all I got so far is a fan who wrote emails about some players and talking shit but i did like this part

The next time you think you and your girls are bigger than any one program – you better think again. I would love for you to be able to have a lengthy conversation with Chris Simms, former QB with the Texas Longhorns. He arrived on campus his freshman year in a limo thinking he was the next All Everything, was a smart ass to his coaches, was selfish, pouty, and the prime example of what a “team” player is not. His teammates couldn’t stand him, the fans grew to hate him, and he never won a championship. He was finally benched for a QB that had won the Big 12 player of the year award the year before. You see, he walked onto campus thinking the starting position should be handed to him without competition, and it was. He didn’t bring it to practice everyday, he was quoted in newspapers showing his lack of character, he blamed everyone else when HE had a bad game …. Sound familiar ? He never EARNED the respect of his teammates, coaches, fans, etc … He too was a spoiled brat. He was nicknamed by everyone “The Golden Child” because that’s what HE thought he was. Funny how the smaller, more competitive QB named Major Applewhite, with less credentials, came to lead them to a Big 12 Championship. Funny how that works isn’t it ?

ok where does it say he cheated? did you read it or just go off phone records, cause if that is all you are using then I am fucking about 7 different bitches right now, according to my text messages and calls.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 11:49 PM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
still reading it but have yet to see anything saying he cheated on his wife, all I got so far is a fan who wrote emails about some players and talking shit but i did like this part

The next time you think you and your girls are bigger than any one program – you better think again. I would love for you to be able to have a lengthy conversation with Chris Simms, former QB with the Texas Longhorns. He arrived on campus his freshman year in a limo thinking he was the next All Everything, was a smart ass to his coaches, was selfish, pouty, and the prime example of what a “team” player is not. His teammates couldn’t stand him, the fans grew to hate him, and he never won a championship. He was finally benched for a QB that had won the Big 12 player of the year award the year before. You see, he walked onto campus thinking the starting position should be handed to him without competition, and it was. He didn’t bring it to practice everyday, he was quoted in newspapers showing his lack of character, he blamed everyone else when HE had a bad game …. Sound familiar ? He never EARNED the respect of his teammates, coaches, fans, etc … He too was a spoiled brat. He was nicknamed by everyone “The Golden Child” because that’s what HE thought he was. Funny how the smaller, more competitive QB named Major Applewhite, with less credentials, came to lead them to a Big 12 Championship. Funny how that works isn’t it ?

ok where does it say he cheated? did you read it or just go off phone records, cause if that is all you are using then I am fucking about 7 different bitches right now, according to my text messages and calls.
It wasn't some fan. It was a booster who has direct and personal ties to Nutt. Hell, she was on the sidelines as his guest on more than one occasion. She's now banned of course. Nutt denied even knowing about the E-mail, yet it was sent to every fucking person related to him and his family E-mail address.

Remind me, what Arkansas QB is starting for an NFL team right now? Oh, thats right, NONE. The one that did get drafted got turned into a TE and then a WR while not doing jack shit so far. On the other hand, Chris Simms and Vince Young are both starters for their respective teams and have done a whole hell of alot more than any Arkansas players have combined.

I'm not solely going off of phone records as he's been reported to have had an affair with this woman for a significant amount of time. Why is he texting some broad when he should have been talking to his recruits? No wonder he lost Lee Zimeba and Kodi Burns.

He's a lying sack of shit and its no wonder just about every person in Arkansas hates him even after winning 10 games.
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 11:51 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
It wasn't some fan. It was a booster who has direct and personal ties to Nutt. Hell, she was on the sidelines as his guest on more than one occasion. She's now banned of course. Nutt denied even knowing about the E-mail, yet it was sent to every fucking person related to him and his family E-mail address.

Remind me, what Arkansas QB is starting for an NFL team right now? Oh, thats right, NONE. The one that did get drafted got turned into a TE and then a WR while not doing jack shit so far. On the other hand, Chris Simms and Vince Young are both starters for their respective teams and have done a whole hell of alot more than any Arkansas players have combined.

I'm not solely going off of phone records as he's been reported to have had an affair with this woman for a significant amount of time. Why is he texting some broad when he should have been talking to his recruits? No wonder he lost Lee Zimeba and Kodi Burns.

He's a lying sack of shit and its no wonder just about every person in Arkansas hates him even after winning 10 games.
so you are saying you have nothing other than text messages.

was that so hard to say?
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 11:56 PM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
so you are saying you have nothing other than text messages.

was that so hard to say?
Why is he calling/texting another woman that isn't his wife with such frequency and at those times?

That alone is suspicious enough, let alone the fact that its been a long known story that they've had an on-going affair.

Chris, you know the shit has hit the fan when a booster goes to these lengths to get all this info. and put it together about his own team/coach.
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 12:02 AM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
Why is he calling/texting another woman that isn't his wife with such frequency and at those times?

That alone is suspicious enough, let alone the fact that its been a long known story that they've had an on-going affair.

Chris, you know the shit has hit the fan when a booster goes to these lengths to get all this info. and put it together about his own team/coach.
but suspicious or not it doesn't prove anything. just like every one thought OJ was guilty or MJ raped all those boys, but yet they are not in jail.

you can't honestly believe this is the 1st time a booster has done something like this to any school. I remember boosters calling for john mackavoich head a many a times till he got tossed.
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 12:09 AM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
but suspicious or not it doesn't prove anything. just like every one thought OJ was guilty or MJ raped all those boys, but yet they are not in jail.

you can't honestly believe this is the 1st time a booster has done something like this to any school. I remember boosters calling for john mackavoich head a many a times till he got tossed.
Where there is smoke, there is fire.

And people think that OJ and MJ did those very things they were accused of, but had enough money/good enough lawyers to get away with it. Poor choice of examples.

Show me another example to where a booster has gone this far to personally attack a player like this. What type of progam are you running when you allow both a personal friend and a booster do something like that, especially when you had advance notice and copy of it?

Thats pretty fucking stupid if you ask me because now his team is fucked from a QB standpoint and his word isn't worth a Canadian penny.
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 08:24 AM
Ultimate X-phoria

Boy just when we get a few days off from your ignorance, you come in here and bukkake stupid over the entire sports forum.
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 10:23 AM
Fear the Stashe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
Boy just when we get a few days off from your ignorance, you come in here and bukkake stupid over the entire sports forum.
hahaha.. word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 11:58 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood

LMFAO @ Wood. Good call.
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 05:33 PM
American Idol

G'damn! You guys need a fuckin' life! Or need to get laid. Or drunk. Or some sort of hobby. Or, all of the above.

"I don't have a problem with anger, I have a problem with idiots!"
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 01:57 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
Where there is smoke, there is fire.

And people think that OJ and MJ did those very things they were accused of, but had enough money/good enough lawyers to get away with it. Poor choice of examples.

Show me another example to where a booster has gone this far to personally attack a player like this. What type of progam are you running when you allow both a personal friend and a booster do something like that, especially when you had advance notice and copy of it?

Thats pretty fucking stupid if you ask me because now his team is fucked from a QB standpoint and his word isn't worth a Canadian penny.
so you are saying that you know for a fact OJ did it and MJ did as well? funny the court says other wise which in this country is all that matters.

until nutt comes out and says he did or there is photo proof of it you got nothing but speculation.

and no coach controls the boosters if that was the case OU wouldn't have been in trouble SMU and so on and so on.
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 11:28 AM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
so you are saying that you know for a fact OJ did it and MJ did as well? funny the court says other wise which in this country is all that matters.

until nutt comes out and says he did or there is photo proof of it you got nothing but speculation.

and no coach controls the boosters if that was the case OU wouldn't have been in trouble SMU and so on and so on.
You are about as dense as they come. OJ got off because of his lawyers and money, MJ got off because he settled out of court with money, and Nutt is about to get busted, no pun intended, because of his off-the-field activities and lack of production.

There is no speculation needed here because nobody who is married calls/texts another woman that isn't their wife over 2,100+ times in less than 4 months.

I agree that no coach can control everyone, but this particular person is extremely close to him and helped his brother through rehab after he had very serious surgery on his brain. She's even stated that they basically consider each other "extended family."
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 01:37 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
You are about as dense as they come. OJ got off because of his lawyers and money, MJ got off because he settled out of court with money, and Nutt is about to get busted, no pun intended, because of his off-the-field activities and lack of production.

There is no speculation needed here because nobody who is married calls/texts another woman that isn't their wife over 2,100+ times in less than 4 months.

I agree that no coach can control everyone, but this particular person is extremely close to him and helped his brother through rehab after he had very serious surgery on his brain. She's even stated that they basically consider each other "extended family."
so you are saying for a fact you know OJ killed his ex wife, and that MJ molested all those kids?

until he admits it or there is picture proof all you have speculation
Sponsored Links
Advertisement