Most hated NFC East team.. - DFWstangs Forums
View Poll Results: Most Hated NFC East team...
New York Giants 4 5.26%
Philidalphia Eagles 41 53.95%
Washington Redskins 13 17.11%
Dallas Cowboys (someone would complain if I left em off) 18 23.68%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good
 
SouthernSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Day-dreaming
Posts: 3,600
Most hated NFC East team..

Im going through football droughts allready, so i had to do something.....my pick, Eagles can lick a donkey's nutsack.

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Never outrun your guardian angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Have someone fuck you in the ass and another take your bike. See which one you hate more.
SouthernSVT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 10:01 AM
.
 
cbrjames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Watauga
Posts: 5,408
I feel the same way about the Cowgirls!
cbrjames is offline  
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 10:03 AM
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
damn, i thought it meant which team is hated on the most
grove rat is offline  
 
post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 10:04 AM
May the Force be w/you
 
chuckacosta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: El Paso, Tx
Posts: 3,128
Gotta go with the DAMN Foreskins! I HATE THOSE MF-ers! However the Giants and the Eagles aren't too far behind. My most hated team is the Steelers though!!
chuckacosta is offline  
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 10:17 AM
Ultimate X-phoria
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Not now chief, i'm in the fuckin zone
Posts: 19,895
Cowboys. I figured the Cowboy fans would hate the Eagles more than the Skins based on the Buddy Ryan years alone.
Hollywood is offline  
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 10:31 AM Thread Starter
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good
 
SouthernSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Day-dreaming
Posts: 3,600
Wow, this is pretty sad, so far the cowboys have the most votes. Dallas fans need to start speaking up or we are going to embarrass our home team.

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Never outrun your guardian angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Have someone fuck you in the ass and another take your bike. See which one you hate more.
SouthernSVT is offline  
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 10:34 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,889
I'm about 5 1/2 hrs from Dallas but the COWBOYS are my team and I'm not afraid to say it. What gets me, is when people are die hard Packers fans and they've never even been to Wisconsin

That goes for any other NFL team you root for. I'm a home team type of guy. I root for the Astros, Spurs/Rockets, Stars, Cowboys, Mavericks, etc.

but I guess that's just me.
10sec302 is offline  
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 10:36 AM
Hunt James for President
 
openroadracer3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The Land of Gar
Posts: 4,779
i hate the Eagles and the whole city of Philthydelphia. Those cocksuckers cheered when Michael Irvin broke his neck and jeered him while he was on the stretcher. That and the "batteries in the snowballs" incedent with the greatness of Jimmy Johnson. Oh yeah, and the Buddy Ryan era too. Fuck Philly and everyone that lives there.

95 Rio Red Cobra#3881
http://obamaclock.org
openroadracer3 is offline  
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 10:41 AM
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
Yep, I hate the Eagles, and it's mostly because of their fans.
46Tbird is offline  
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 10:42 AM
P1
 
gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: I like steak
Posts: 2,624
i think philly is the cesspool of america, although the foreskins suck shit stained bols tooo
gonzo is offline  
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 10:43 AM
Ultimate X-phoria
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Not now chief, i'm in the fuckin zone
Posts: 19,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10sec302
I'm about 5 1/2 hrs from Dallas but the COWBOYS are my team and I'm not afraid to say it. What gets me, is when people are die hard Packers fans and they've never even been to Wisconsin

That goes for any other NFL team you root for. I'm a home team type of guy. I root for the Astros, Spurs/Rockets, Stars, Cowboys, Mavericks, etc.

but I guess that's just me.

I chose my teams long before I arrived here but I know what you are saying. Where I grew up, we had no sports teams so other things came in to play, but at least i've been to all respective states and i've seen all my teams play in their stadiums except for the niners, however I have lived in California. Had I grown up in a city that had a team, then I would have rooted for that team so I do expect the locals to root for the local team. What I don't agree with is people rooting for conflicting teams. If you are a Spurs fan, I don't see how you can root for the Rockets or Mavericks? As a Sox fan, having been to Chicago a few times, talking online and in person with sox fans, it's just understood, Sox fans and Cubs fans hate each other. Same with Mets/Yankees. It's a rivalry. I do pull for other teams at times. I'm a Kings fan and have been since before I even started watching hockey, but up until last season, I always pulled for the Sabres in the East and have even been to HSBC arena twice. But they are in a seperate conferences, so I always felt it was ok to pull for another team. It gave me something to do back in the late 90's since the Kings are on the West Coast and the Sabres on the East. I could watch the Sabres while waiting for the Kings game to come on.
Hollywood is offline  
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 10:44 AM
4 Cams are better than 1
 
Juiced4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 5,889
Good thread!!!...I hate the fuckin Eagles
Juiced4V is offline  
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 11:30 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckacosta
Gotta go with the DAMN Foreskins! I HATE THOSE MF-ers! However the Giants and the Eagles aren't too far behind. My most hated team is the Steelers though!!
Why is that? Steelers and Cowboys aren't in the same division and rarely ever play each other. I hate the Cowboys as well, but my most hated team is the Browns.

Geor! is offline  
post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 11:37 AM
Lifer
 
johnny1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Van Alstyne
Posts: 1,168
Screw the Eagles!!!!
johnny1999 is offline  
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 11:39 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arlington
Posts: 1,028
Eagles all the way mainly because of the Michael Irvin incident, and their fans are horrible but thats all Philly teams.
MrSS is offline  
post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 02:36 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
I chose my teams long before I arrived here but I know what you are saying. Where I grew up, we had no sports teams so other things came in to play, but at least i've been to all respective states and i've seen all my teams play in their stadiums except for the niners, however I have lived in California. Had I grown up in a city that had a team, then I would have rooted for that team so I do expect the locals to root for the local team. What I don't agree with is people rooting for conflicting teams. If you are a Spurs fan, I don't see how you can root for the Rockets or Mavericks? As a Sox fan, having been to Chicago a few times, talking online and in person with sox fans, it's just understood, Sox fans and Cubs fans hate each other. Same with Mets/Yankees. It's a rivalry. I do pull for other teams at times. I'm a Kings fan and have been since before I even started watching hockey, but up until last season, I always pulled for the Sabres in the East and have even been to HSBC arena twice. But they are in a seperate conferences, so I always felt it was ok to pull for another team. It gave me something to do back in the late 90's since the Kings are on the West Coast and the Sabres on the East. I could watch the Sabres while waiting for the Kings game to come on.
Well said Hollywood...

Personally, I dont care for the Carolina Panthers. I think it's easier to not like a certain player, vs a certain team. For instance, I'm a die hard DALLAS fan, but I cant stand T.O. Terrell Owens isnt a team player. He only cares about himself and that burns me up that after missed passes that ANYONE else would have caught he just kinda laughs it off. Shame on whoever gets Terrell after he leaves Dallas.
10sec302 is offline  
post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 02:42 PM
May the Force be w/you
 
chuckacosta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: El Paso, Tx
Posts: 3,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
Why is that? Steelers and Cowboys aren't in the same division and rarely ever play each other. I hate the Cowboys as well, but my most hated team is the Browns.
I know it sounds weird and all but it's a family "fued." My uncle (dad's brother) is always ragging on the Cowboys and he is the Steelers Fan Club president in El Paso. It's a fued that's been going on for years. I love my uncle to death but we love to hate each others teams!
chuckacosta is offline  
post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 03:04 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
 
Who Needs 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: A little here, a little there . . .
Posts: 14,997
I was raised to despise all that is Redskins . . . even before I was raised to despise 'sips.

My Dad always told me that there's no place in this world for Redskins, Steelers, and 49'ers.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960


Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.


Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.


"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill


The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Who Needs 8 is offline  
post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 03:12 PM Thread Starter
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good
 
SouthernSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Day-dreaming
Posts: 3,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
I was raised to despise all that is Redskins . . . even before I was raised to despise 'sips.

My Dad always told me that there's no place in this world for Redskins, Steelers, and 49'ers.
lol, your Dad sounds like a wise man.

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Never outrun your guardian angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Have someone fuck you in the ass and another take your bike. See which one you hate more.
SouthernSVT is offline  
post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 04:10 PM
MFFL!
 
mustang_marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Carrollton
Posts: 15,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
Yep, I hate the Eagles, and it's mostly because of their fans.
Yeah, same here. Actually, I hate the Redskins and Eagles evenly, but the fans give Philly the edge.
mustang_marc is offline  
post #21 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
philadelphia is the gooch of the US.

I hate anything philly. Along with anything New York. Eh, and anything Washingotn Redskins.

I hate the NFC east, except for the 'boys.

Slowhand is offline  
post #22 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 04:15 PM
Lifer
 
Kirbster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Rockwall, TX
Posts: 1,528
I vote Eagles.
Kirbster is offline  
post #23 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 04:25 PM
FPE - Full Plumber Effect
 
ScottEvil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: 1954 Ranch style
Posts: 4,831
Cowboys
ScottEvil is offline  
post #24 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 04:26 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
I love the Cowboys, but practically everyone outside of Texas hates them.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #25 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 04:37 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
If the Redskins were halfway decent, they'd get my vote. Since they don't, I'm going with the Eagles.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #26 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 04:51 PM
NOT AFGHANISTAN ANYMORE!!
 
Blown03_GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'
Posts: 4,219
I personally hate the Cowboys, I will admit when they have a good team or tallented players, but I cant stand them. Mostly because of the guys that I work with that think they are the greatest team on earth and as soon as they win 1 game they start talking about how the 'Boys are going to the superbowl.

Dever fan btw if it matters.

Dallas news reports Tony Romo tried to commit suicide last night!

Fortunately he dropped the gun and the bullet was intercepted!
Blown03_GT is offline  
post #27 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 09:48 PM
Bop Double E Rop
 
Whitebread's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Location: Location
Posts: 2,491
My personal list of most hated organizations goes like this-

1. Al-Qaeda
2. The Philadelphia Eagles organization
3. The Nazi Regime
4. The Washington Redskins organization
5. The San Francisco 49ers organization
6. ATT/Cingular Wireless Services


GWB-'83-'09
Whitebread is offline  
post #28 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 10:03 PM
bottle baby
 
zcs626's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Carrollton
Posts: 1,812
werd son, eagles.
zcs626 is offline  
post #29 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 10:56 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babys03_GT
I personally hate the Cowboys, I will admit when they have a good team or tallented players, but I cant stand them. Mostly because of the guys that I work with that think they are the greatest team on earth and as soon as they win 1 game they start talking about how the 'Boys are going to the superbowl.

Dever fan btw if it matters.
I can understand how talk of going to a Super Bowl makes the fan of a team such as Denver feel inadequate. You have my sympathy.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #30 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 11:19 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitebread
My personal list of most hated organizations goes like this-

1. Al-Qaeda
2. The Philadelphia Eagles organization
3. The Nazi Regime
4. The Washington Redskins organization
5. The San Francisco 49ers organization
6. ATT/Cingular Wireless Services
LMAO

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #31 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 07:38 AM
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
Long-time Cowboys fans hate the Steelers because of those '70s SB games.
46Tbird is offline  
post #32 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 08:11 AM Thread Starter
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good
 
SouthernSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Day-dreaming
Posts: 3,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
I can understand how talk of going to a Super Bowl makes the fan of a team such as Denver feel inadequate. You have my sympathy.
zing

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Never outrun your guardian angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Have someone fuck you in the ass and another take your bike. See which one you hate more.
SouthernSVT is offline  
post #33 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 08:54 AM
Lifer
 
johnny1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Van Alstyne
Posts: 1,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitebread
My personal list of most hated organizations goes like this-

1. Al-Qaeda
2. The Philadelphia Eagles organization
3. The Nazi Regime
4. The Washington Redskins organization
5. The San Francisco 49ers organization
6. ATT/Cingular Wireless Services
Good one! However, I think the first two have merged to become one evil empire.
johnny1999 is offline  
post #34 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 11:49 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Hate is such a strong word.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #35 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 01:19 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Damn I wish I could click on all 4 of them. I hate the whole NFC East teams.
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #36 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 07:54 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
It will depend on who you ask. I equally dislike the Giants, Eagles, and Redskins.
SVTVenom is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome