#4 Best QB Ever

F*ck yeah

And LOLz at Matthews' catch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #3 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 08:24 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

WHY TEH FAWK DO THEY THROW STRIKES TO HIM (GUERRRO)?

Quote:

post #4 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 05:18 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
WHY TEH FAWK DO THEY THROW STRIKES TO HIM (GUERRRO)?
Uhhh... look again. That would have been called a ball. This guy has one of the widest hitting zones in the league.
post #5 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 08:25 AM
Ultimate X-phoria

Kenny Lofton with 2 stolen bases, a hit and a walk. He'll hit .300 again this year and have another 30 bags as well. He's a bargain at the price the Rangers are paying.
post #6 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 09:17 AM
4 Cams are better than 1

who won?
post #7 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 10:18 AM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced4V
who won?

Angels
post #8 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 10:49 AM
SVT God

Decent game, but they look like the same old Rangers. Men on and we cant get them home.

2010 Chevy Equinox
1998 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 - RC 3" lift, 31" Duratracs
post #9 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 11:44 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Uhhh... look again. That would have been called a ball. This guy has one of the widest hitting zones in the league.
Eh, it was roughly knee-high, inside corner-ish, and he swung. That's a strike in my book...

Quote:
post #10 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 11:28 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Pain. Bad. Ouch. Suckery.

Quote:
post #11 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 11:54 PM
Lifer

oh man another season like last year
post #12 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 06:18 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattv
oh man another season like last year
Yep... write them off for this season
post #13 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 04:46 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Way to start a season, Rangers! A sweep from a division rival. Boston is coming up this weekend, leaving us a good possibility of going 0-6 in the first week.

post #14 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 05:08 PM
Lifer

Rangers fucking suck. Tom Hicks need to sell the team and just get rid of baseball in Dallas.
post #15 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 05:57 PM
I'm going Commando

I'm going to the game on the 11th..anyone gonna be there?
post #16 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 06:53 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

I'll be there on Saturday, sorry man.

post #17 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 07:35 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
Kenny Lofton with 2 stolen bases, a hit and a walk. He'll hit .300 again this year and have another 30 bags as well. He's a bargain at the price the Rangers are paying.
He's a bargain if you want to start out the season 0-3, sure.

Kenny Lofton after 3 games:

2/11, .181, 0 runs, 1 RBI, 1 walk, and 1 SB

Team is 0-3

Garry Matthews Jr. after 3 games:

5/10, .500, 4 runs, 1 RBI, 3 walks, and 0 SB

Team is now 3-0

How is it again that the Rangers are better off without GMJ?

I believe he also made at least 2 catches that prevented Rangers HR's as well while Lofton totally boffed one that he should have easily made. Congrats, yet another instance where you don't know shit. I told you that GMJ would make the Rangers pay for not re-signing him and that the Rangers would falter by going the cheap route by signing an over-the-hill player in Lofton.
post #18 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 07:37 PM
2-7 and still a fan!

WHO? ...'H'

BTW, they are the Arlington Rangers, LMAO!
post #19 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 07:37 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Yep... write them off for this season
I wrote them off when they announced the Sosa signing...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #20 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 08:20 AM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom

Kenny Lofton after 3 games:

2/11, .181, 0 runs, 1 RBI, 1 walk, and 1 SB

Team is 0-3

Garry Matthews Jr. after 3 games:

5/10, .500, 4 runs, 1 RBI, 3 walks, and 0 SB

Team is now 3-0

How is it again that the Rangers are better off without GMJ?

I believe he also made at least 2 catches that prevented Rangers HR's as well while Lofton totally boffed one that he should have easily made. Congrats, yet another instance where you don't know shit. I told you that GMJ would make the Rangers pay for not re-signing him and that the Rangers would falter by going the cheap route by signing an over-the-hill player in Lofton.
I love how you conviently fuck Lofton's stat line up. But thats fine, Lofton has hit for over .300 for most of his career. This year shouldn't be any different.

And whats this trying to cover up GMJ's routine flyball drop by stating he's made 2 catches to prevent HR's? Way to exaggerate again. Youngs was the only HR that he nabbed.

Lofton stole 2 bags, while GMJ got gunned down in his only attempt.

Leave it to a douche bag who doesn't baseball to crown the GMJ pickup by the Angels as a success. At the end of the year, the numbers will show that GMJ is overpaid.
post #21 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 12:40 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Let's go, Rangers, try to start out above a .200 winning percentage!

Quote:
post #22 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 12:46 PM
May the Force be w/you

Anybody here the Ticket this morning? They were comparing the Rangers to the Mavs. Hey both started out 0-4 and both will strive to win 70 games!! Yeah go Rangers!!

God it's painful to watch sometimes.
post #23 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 04:19 PM
I'm going Commando

Quote:
I LOL'd at the paper this morning when they said that the Mavs started 0-4 and will still get to 65-70 wins, and the Rangers are probably good for the same.
post #24 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 10:41 AM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
I love how you conviently fuck Lofton's stat line up. But thats fine, Lofton has hit for over .300 for most of his career. This year shouldn't be any different.

And whats this trying to cover up GMJ's routine flyball drop by stating he's made 2 catches to prevent HR's? Way to exaggerate again. Youngs was the only HR that he nabbed.

Lofton stole 2 bags, while GMJ got gunned down in his only attempt.

Leave it to a douche bag who doesn't baseball to crown the GMJ pickup by the Angels as a success. At the end of the year, the numbers will show that GMJ is overpaid.
Who gives a flying crap about what Lofton did 10 years ago? That has ZERO relevance to right now and who is/is not producing RIGHT NOW.

Yet another 0-4 day from Lofton while GMJ goes 2/3 and has 2 runs.

So:

GMJ - 7/16, .438, 2 RBI, 6 runs, 0 HR

vs.

Lofton - 2/15, .133, 0 RBI, 0 runs, 0 HR

Yep, he's a bargain alright............a basement bargain because thats where the Rangers are right now starting off the season 1-3
post #25 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 10:50 AM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
Who gives a flying crap about what Lofton did 10 years ago? That has ZERO relevance to right now and who is/is not producing RIGHT NOW.

Yet another 0-4 day from Lofton while GMJ goes 2/3 and has 2 runs.

So:

GMJ - 7/16, .438, 2 RBI, 6 runs, 0 HR

vs.

Lofton - 2/15, .133, 0 RBI, 0 runs, 0 HR

Yep, he's a bargain alright............a basement bargain because thats where the Rangers are right now starting off the season 1-3

10 years ago? I'm talking last season when he hit .301 and the season before that when he hit .335. Do you ever do any research before you open that cum dumpster? fuck no.

spoken like a true jackass. You want to blow this weeks stats out of proportion? I guess guys like Pujols suck based on your theory seeing how you are ready to blow GMJ while casting Lofton aside. 4 games is hardly enough to judge anyone right now.
post #26 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 10:58 AM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
10 years ago? I'm talking last season when he hit .301 and the season before that when he hit .335. Do you ever do any research before you open that cum dumpster? fuck no.

spoken like a true jackass. You want to blow this weeks stats out of proportion? I guess teh following guys suck based on your theory seeing how you are ready to blow GMJ while casting Lofton aside. Take a look at players like Pujols and see what they are batting right now. 4 games is hardly enough to judge anyone right now.
Yeah, in the fucking National League. Ooohhhhh.

I'm not blowing anything out of proportion. I'm simply stating the FACT that you claimed the Rangers were better off not re-signing GMJ and taking Lofton instead. Yet, the Rangers are 1-3 while the Angels are 4-1.

4-1 > 1-3

Thats simple math even YOU can figure out.

Don't worry, I'll keep hammering you on it throughout this season just to remind you and everyone else on here how much of a moron you are saying that Lofton > GMJ.

If Lofton continues at this pace, the Rangers will:

A. Keep on losing because he sucks ass now as both a batter and a fielder

B. Trade him or put him in the minors

C. Jon Daniels will lose his job

I'm going with all of the above for this season.
post #27 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 11:13 AM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
Yeah, in the fucking National League. Ooohhhhh.

I'm not blowing anything out of proportion. I'm simply stating the FACT that you claimed the Rangers were better off not re-signing GMJ and taking Lofton instead. Yet, the Rangers are 1-3 while the Angels are 4-1.

4-1 > 1-3

Don't worry, I'll keep hammering you on it throughout this season just to remind you and everyone else on here how much of a moron you are saying that Lofton > GMJ.

B. Trade him or put him in the minors

C. Jon Daniels will lose his job

I'm going with all of the above for this season.
What about the National League? Please elaborate Mr. Baseball. I can't wait to hear this.

The Rangers were better off and sooner or later you will realize that. Not that you'll ever admit it. Lofton will be a solid hitter, and base stealer at a bargain price. Will his numbers be better than GMJ's? Nope and they don't have to be, because Lofton isn't being over paid. No worries. When Lofton puts up solid numbers, i'll be sure to remind you at the end of the season, that your one hit wonder was not worth what he got.

So the Rangers record is all Lofton's fault and GMJ gets credit for the Angels record? Surely you jest? You might want to talk to the Rangers pitching staff first before you blame Lofton. Vlad is hitting over .400 lifetime against the rangers and in that series he was hitting over .700. Yea, thats lofton's fault. That was Lofton out there on the mound the other night getting lit up for 8 runs, not Padilla.
post #28 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 11:18 AM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
What about the National League? Please elaborate Mr. Baseball. I can't wait to hear this.

The Rangers were better off and sooner or later you will realize that. Not that you'll ever admit it. Lofton will be a solid hitter, and base stealer at a bargain price. Will his numbers be better than GMJ's? Nope and they don't have to be, because Lofton isn't being over paid. No worries. When Lofton puts up solid numbers, i'll be sure to remind you at the end of the season, that your one hit wonder was not worth what he got.

So the Rangers record is all Lofton's fault and GMJ gets credit for the Angels record? Surely you jest? You might want to talk to the Rangers pitching staff first before you blame Lofton. Vlad is hitting over .400 lifetime against the rangers and in that series he was hitting over .700. Yea, thats lofton's fault. That was Lofton out there on the mound the other night getting lit up for 8 runs, not Padilla.
The National League is not known for their pitching. The American league has significantly tougher pitching.

You won't have a chance to say anything because Lofton isn't going to do shit this year. He's off to a very lousy start and I highly doubt his dinosaur ass is going to do much better.

You've already got people saying Jon Daniels is going to lose his job after this year unless the Rangers make the playoffs. I wonder why that is? Hmmmmm. Maybe because he lets talent leave and signs old stiffs for less money?

Who gives a flying fuck if he steals some bases? NOBODY. Wins are what matter, not stolen bases. He isn't doing anything to help the Rangers win and is actually hurting them by taking up a roster spot that someone, like GMJ, could have and be productive.
post #29 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 11:28 AM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
The National League is not known for their pitching. The American league has significantly tougher pitching.

You won't have a chance to say anything because Lofton isn't going to do shit this year. He's off to a very lousy start and I highly doubt his dinosaur ass is going to do much better.

You've already got people saying Jon Daniels is going to lose his job after this year unless the Rangers make the playoffs. I wonder why that is? Hmmmmm. Maybe because he lets talent leave and signs old stiffs for less money?

Who gives a flying fuck if he steals some bases? NOBODY. Wins are what matter, not stolen bases. He isn't doing anything to help the Rangers win and is actually hurting them by taking up a roster spot that someone, like GMJ, could have and be productive.
Pujols is not a great hitter because the pitching is not as good in the National League? Please clarify. Pujols really struggled against American League pitching last season. Let's see, the best pitching in baseball was Detroit, oh, he only hit for .500 against them. Lets see, KC, .429, the only team that shut him down was the Sox. Ryan Howard, hmm, .375 against the Yankees, .364 against Baltimore. I could go on and on and on. But it would be pointless because you will never conceed no matter how many times you are proven wrong. And let me remind you that the National League won the World Series last year. But what are you saying?

Baseball 101. If you have a base stealer on the pads, it distracts the Pitcher and divides his attention. It's a KNOWN fact that that pitchers don't pitch as well when you have speed on the basis Einstein. I gurantee you the White Sox do not win the World Series in 2005 if not for Scott Podsednik. I watched over 100 games and all of the playoffs. Time and time again he made something happen just by stealing 2nd all because he drew a walk late in a game where they were getting shut out. For you to even make such an asanine comment that nobody cares about stealing basis is the most outrageously idiotic thing you've said in awhile. Which is saying alot because you make stupid fucking statements like this all the time. It is amazing how little you know about football and baseball. I would expect such statements from people who don't keep up with sports, but not from someone who is ready to service some of the players like the homecoming queen.
post #30 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 11:37 AM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Yea, Pujols really struggled against American League pitching last season. Let's see, the best pitching in baseball was Detroit, oh, he only hit for .500 against them. Lets see, KC, .429, the only team that shut him down was the Sox. Ryan Howard, hmm, .375 against the Yankees, .364 against Baltimore. I could go on and on and on. But it would be pointless because you will never conceed no matter how many times you are proven wrong. And let me remind you that the National League won the World Series last year.

Baseball 101. If you have a base stealer on the pads, it distracts the Pitcher and divides his attention. It's a KNOWN fact that that pitchers don't pitch as well when you have speed on the basis Einstein. I gurantee you the White Sox do not win the World Series in 2005 if not for Scott Podsednik. I watched over 100 games and all of the playoffs. Time and time again he made something happen just by stealing 2nd all because he drew a walk late in a game where they were getting shut out. For you to even make such an asanine comment that nobody cares about stealing basis is the most outrageously idiotic thing you've said in awhile. Which is saying alot because you make stupid fucking statements like this all the time. It is amazing how little you know about football and baseball. I would expect such statements from people who don't keep up with sports, but not from someone who is ready to service some of the players like the homecoming queen.
Wow, you've got me there with only 2 players out of how many? Not to mention both of those guys are All-Stars and are going to hit regardless of who they face.

I don't give a flying fuck about you watching your bandwagon White Sox over 100 times. That has 0 bearing on the Rangers and what they are doing right now.

I guess the Rangers should ask you how they are going to make the playoffs this year, right? I bet Jon Daniels was blowing up your cell this offseason, right?

Maybe you should come up with another "theory" about how his .133 batting average did anything to help the Rangers in their 4 games this season because right now, your "theory" is BUNK.
post #31 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 11:57 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Exclamation

Listen here, you assholes: neither one of you know what the fuck you're talking about.

The Rangers' lack of success thus far is due to their lack of hitting, from the entire team, and the fact that they were outhit (partly due to mediocre pitching performances, partly due to the team they played not being scared to hit).
The Angels' success thus far is due to a.) playing the Rangers; b.) hitting the ball (the entire team); and c.) not allowing their opponents to hit the ball (good pitching + poor offensive showing from the opposing team = likely victory).

Having Gary Matthews, Jr., isn't going to make the Angels' season; they did well enough with out him last year, and they might do even better this year, but it won't be a direct result of having him.
Not having Gary Matthews, Jr., and having Kenny Lofton aren't going to break the Rangers' season; they did poorly enough last year without him and with the other him, and they might do even poorly-er this year, but it won't be a direct result of not having him and having the other him.

Quote:
post #32 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
Wow, you've got me there with only 2 players out of how many? Not to mention both of those guys are All-Stars and are going to hit regardless of who they face.

I don't give a flying fuck about you watching your bandwagon White Sox over 100 times. That has 0 bearing on the Rangers and what they are doing right now.

I guess the Rangers should ask you how they are going to make the playoffs this year, right? I bet Jon Daniels was blowing up your cell this offseason, right?

Maybe you should come up with another "theory" about how his .133 batting average did anything to help the Rangers in their 4 games this season because right now, your "theory" is BUNK.

Wait, when I brought up Pujols, you said National League pitching sucked. What is it? Make up your fucking mind. I said Pujols is struggling and you rolled your eyes. You cant have it both ways ass clown.

You want American League all-stars and top tier players who are struggling right now? Ok.

Brian Roberts
Jermaine Dye
Jim Thome
Coco Crisp
Gary Sheffield
Maglio Ordonez
Jason Bartlett
Raul Iganez
Richie Sexson
Andrian Beltre

There you go wise guy. I'm willing to bet you don't know who half those guys are. If you want some more ownage, just keep reading.

Doug Mientkiewicz is hitting .500 right now. He must be the best player in baseball according to your logic. Go ahead and call Jon Daniels up and give him your best sales pitch. I'm sure he's good for 45 wins in your fantasy world.

Bandwagon? Fuck you, I have proof that I went to Sox games before they won the World Series. There's a pic of me wearing a Frank Thomas shirt from 1995, another one of me wearing a Sox cap on my myspace page. been a Sox fan since 1989. Try again nancy, you take those accusations over to the Yankee boards and Red Sox boards.

Zero baring? You said nobody cares about stealing bases. You said they didn't matter. I proved you wrong. Go ahead and swallow that crow.

Yea, GMJ would have gotten the Rangers to the playoffs, just like he did...oh wait, no the problem was pitching again. There goes your GMJ theory. Why don't you complain about the trading away of pitching prospects instead of them not over paying for aging one hit wonders.

I see you still have no comment on the Ranger pitching. And continue to blame it on Lofton.
post #33 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 12:02 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

And LOLz at Texas' best hitter batting at .231!

Quote:
post #34 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 12:03 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
And LOLz at Texas' best hitter batting at .231!

Shhhhh, you are going to damage SVTvenom's theory that only Kenny Lofton is struggling.
post #35 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 12:05 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
You want American League all-stars and top tier players who are struggling right now? Ok.

Brian Roberts
Jermaine Dye
Jim Thome
Coco Crisp
Gary Sheffield
Maglio Ordonez
Jason Bartlett
Raul Iganez
Richie Sexson
Andrian Beltre
You left off Michael Young.

Quote:
post #36 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 12:06 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Exclamation

Quote:
Shhhhh, you are going to damage SVTvenom's theory that only Kenny Lofton is struggling.
He did that as soon as he hit "Submit Reply."

Quote:
post #37 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 12:08 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
You left off Michael Young.
I didn't go through the entire American League I only needed the majority to make my point.
post #38 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 12:15 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Wait, when I brought up Pujols, you said National League pitching sucked. What is it? Make up your fucking mind. I said Pujols is struggling and you rolled your eyes. You cant have it both ways ass clown.

Brian Roberts
Jermaine Dye
Jim Thome
Coco Crisp
Gary Sheffield
Maglio Ordonez
Jason Bartlett
Raul Iganez
Richie Sexson
Andrian Beltre

There you go wise guy. I'm willing to bet you don't know who half those guys are. If you want some more ownage, just keep reading.
Pretty much every one of those guys has a better stat line than Lofton does, except for 3, so I'm not sure what you are getting at there.

Quote:
Doug Mientkiewicz is hitting .500 right now. He must be the best player in baseball according to your logic. Go ahead and call Jon Daniels up and give him your best sales pitch. I'm sure he's good for 45 wins in your fantasy world.
I'm not talking about Mientkiewicz and never was. I'm talking about Lofton vs. GMJ.

Quote:
Bandwagon? Fuck you, I have proof that I went to Sox games before they won the World Series. There's a pic of me wearing a Frank Thomas shirt from 1995, another one of me wearing a Sox cap on my myspace page. been a Sox fan since 1989. Try again nancy, you take those accusations over to the Yankee boards and Red Sox boards.
Congrats, you've been to some games and got some merchandise. You didn't get on here and talk about them until they started to win.

Quote:
Zero baring? You said nobody cares about stealing bases. You said they didn't matter. I proved you wrong. Go ahead and swallow that crow.
You didn't prove anything wrong except for your personal assertion that stealing bases is what won a World Series for the White Sox.

Quote:
Yea, GMJ would have gotten the Rangers to the playoffs, just like he did...oh wait, no the problem was pitching again. There goes your GMJ theory. Why don't you complain about the trading away of pitching prospects instead of them not over paying for aging one hit wonders.

I see you still have no comment on the Ranger pitching. And continue to blame it on Lofton.
I never said that GMJ would be able to cure the Rangers pitching woes and won't assert that. However, he can provide batting production, which Lofton is not doing, and at least help put up runs to try and keep up with the lack of pitching help the Rangers have.

I'll agree with you that a large part of the problems the Rangers have are pitching related, but thats been an obvious fact for forever. Now the hitting is coming into question and one of the major changes from last season is no GMJ.
post #39 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 12:25 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
I never said that GMJ would be able to cure the Rangers pitching woes and won't assert that. However, he can provide batting production, which Lofton is not doing, and at least help put up runs to try and keep up with the lack of pitching help the Rangers have.

I'll agree with you that a large part of the problems the Rangers have are pitching related, but thats been an obvious fact for forever. Now the hitting is coming into question and one of the major changes from last season is no GMJ.
Are you trying to say that Matthews and Lofton are solely responsible for the entire team not hitting and scoring runs?

Quote:
post #40 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 12:48 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Are you trying to say that Matthews and Lofton are solely responsible for the entire team not hitting and scoring runs?
No hes trying to say...Let me wait until ESPN says something so I have a good response.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #41 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 02:29 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
Pretty much every one of those guys has a better stat line than Lofton does, except for 3, so I'm not sure what you are getting at there.
The point is they are all struggling. And when I pointed out that 2 Allstars, including a league MVP had worse numbers than Lofton, you said "Oh, big whoop, thats the national league". I showed you players in both leagues that were struggling thats the fucking point.

Quote:
Wow, you've got me there with only 2 players out of how many? Not to mention both of those guys are All-Stars and are going to hit regardless of who they face

Quote:
Congrats, you've been to some games and got some merchandise. You didn't get on here and talk about them until they started to win.
Wrong again. But what else is new. This is just getting way too easy.
https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/show...&highlight=sox
And even after they won, I still don't talk about them much. There are no other Sox fans on here, and very few baseball fans. This is the first year i've talked alot of football on here. Why? because there are at least a handful of niners fans that troll and post. Don't talk much hockey because i'm the only Kings fan. Try again nancy.

Quote:
You didn't prove anything wrong except for your personal assertion that stealing bases is what won a World Series for the White Sox.
I proved that stealing basis is an integral part of the game. I can't help it if you are too fucking stupid to realize that.

Quote:
Did you not blame Lofton on the Rangers woes and gave GMJ credit for the Angels success? Lets take a look:

Quote:

4-1 > 1-3

Last edited by Hollywood; 04-10-2007 at 04:20 PM.
post #42 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 04:32 PM

How in the hell does anyone watch that shit anyway?

baseball = nap time.
post #43 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 03:05 PM
I'm going Commando

Quote:

Most Red Sox fans will concede that Dave Roberts steal of second in game four of the 2004 ALCS was the catalyst in the Red Sox winning the series.I guess stolen bases mean something afterall...
post #44 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Lifer

Who is 'Ricky Henderson' for 500 Alex?

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #45 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 04:16 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

I'm still trying to decipher his logic on this:
I mention an NL All-star who is struggling, and his retort? NL Pitching is weaker. I bet he confused himself on that one. lol
post #46 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 05:25 PM
I'm going Commando

Quote:
I'm still trying to decipher his logic on this:
I mention an NL All-star who is struggling, and his retort? NL Pitching is weaker. I bet he confused himself on that one. lol
I'm still laughing at that comment. The NL has had better pitching for at least a decade.
post #47 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 11:39 AM
Ultimate X-phoria

Gary Matthews really tearing it up and making the Rangers regret their decision. To think, they could have had this type of production if they would have only been willing to part with 55 million.

.227 BA 0 HR 2 RBI's 2 SB 7K's 9 R's

meanwhile

Kenny Lofton
.267 BA 1 HR 5 RBI's, 4 SB 4k's 6 R's

It's going to be a fun season.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement