Mayweather bashes Chuck Liddell and the UFC - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 08:15 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Mayweather bashes Chuck Liddell and the UFC

I GUESS THIS JUST RUBBED ME THE WRONG WAY....

http://www.thesweetscience.com/boxin...r-liddell-mma/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 08:34 AM
Time Served

it's just cause everyone wants what they're doing to be the best whatever is all. i think he's just trying to bring boxing back to the mainfront in popularity. lol, which wont happen
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 08:40 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

FOR MAYWEATHER TO PERSONALLY ATTACT MMA AND EVEN THE ICEMAN, IT SHOWS ONE THING..........HE'S SCARED! HE KNOWS THAT BOXING IS A DYING BREED. HE KNOWS THAT MMA IS THE FASTEST GROWING SPORT IN THE UNITED STATES, SO WHAT DOES HE DO? HE ATTACKS CHUCK LIDDELL AND THE UFC IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET SOME CONTROVERSY STARTED SO PEOPLE WILL BUY TICKETS (for his paycheck) IN HOPES OF HIM LOSING TO DE LA HOYA.

THE SAD THING IS, SOME YEARS BACK THE UFC HAD A BLACK GUY THAT CAME OUT WEARING A SWEATER THAT SAID "BOXING" PLAIN AS DAY ACROSS THE FRONT OF IT. HE GOT HIS *** WHIPPED BY A POLICE OFFICER OUT OF ILLINOIS IN THE FIRST ROUND. RAY MERCER ATTEMTPED TO FIGHT KIMBO SLICE AND DIDNT EVEN MAKE IT HALFWAY THROUGH THE 1ST ROUND!!! MMA IS WHAT IT IS, IT'S "MIXED" MARTIAL ARTS. THE FANS WOULD RATHER SEE AN ALL-AROUND FIGHTER VS A FIGHTER WHOS ONLY GOOD AT STRIKING. RAY MERCER WAS STOPPED EARLY BY 12 oz GLOVES. IMAGINE HOW BAD HE COULD HAVE GOTTEN HURT HAD THEM BEEN 4 oz. GLOVES LIKE UFC FIGHTERS WEAR.

THEN HE WANTS TO RUN HIS MOUTH ABOUT PUTTING IN LIDDELL WITH A HEAVYWEIGHT. WHY DONT MAYWEATHER FIGHT LIDDELL SINCE HE'S RUNNING HIS MOUTH????? OVERALL, IT'S FUNNY TO SEE HIM POUT ABOUT THE UFC WHEN HE KNOWS THAT IN 5 YRS, THE UFC WILL BE THE ONLY FIGHTING EVENT WORTH WATCHING ON T.V. IF IT'S NOT ALREADY.

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 08:58 AM
Behind Blue Eyes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10sec302
FOR MAYWEATHER TO PERSONALLY ATTACT MMA AND EVEN THE ICEMAN, IT SHOWS ONE THING..........HE'S SCARED! HE KNOWS THAT BOXING IS A DYING BREED. HE KNOWS THAT MMA IS THE FASTEST GROWING SPORT IN THE UNITED STATES, SO WHAT DOES HE DO? HE ATTACKS CHUCK LIDDELL AND THE UFC IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET SOME CONTROVERSY STARTED SO PEOPLE WILL BUY TICKETS (for his paycheck) IN HOPES OF HIM LOSING TO DE LA HOYA.

THE SAD THING IS, SOME YEARS BACK THE UFC HAD A BLACK GUY THAT CAME OUT WEARING A SWEATER THAT SAID "BOXING" PLAIN AS DAY ACROSS THE FRONT OF IT. HE GOT HIS *** WHIPPED BY A POLICE OFFICER OUT OF ILLINOIS IN THE FIRST ROUND. RAY MERCER ATTEMTPED TO FIGHT KIMBO SLICE AND DIDNT EVEN MAKE IT HALFWAY THROUGH THE 1ST ROUND!!! MMA IS WHAT IT IS, IT'S "MIXED" MARTIAL ARTS. THE FANS WOULD RATHER SEE AN ALL-AROUND FIGHTER VS A FIGHTER WHOS ONLY GOOD AT STRIKING. RAY MERCER WAS STOPPED EARLY BY 12 oz GLOVES. IMAGINE HOW BAD HE COULD HAVE GOTTEN HURT HAD THEM BEEN 4 oz. GLOVES LIKE UFC FIGHTERS WEAR.

THEN HE WANTS TO RUN HIS MOUTH ABOUT PUTTING IN LIDDELL WITH A HEAVYWEIGHT. WHY DONT MAYWEATHER FIGHT LIDDELL SINCE HE'S RUNNING HIS MOUTH????? OVERALL, IT'S FUNNY TO SEE HIM POUT ABOUT THE UFC WHEN HE KNOWS THAT IN 5 YRS, THE UFC WILL BE THE ONLY FIGHTING EVENT WORTH WATCHING ON T.V. IF IT'S NOT ALREADY.

very well said...my exact thoughts..! on another note, who's ready for rampage to get his ass kicked by the iceman?

CFFL
Looking forward to the road that lies ahead...We enjoy reflecting upon past roads traveled, reliving our adventures through photographs taken and stories penned...Though, it's that next road that drives us onward...that next journey...And who knows where it'll lead?
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 09:08 AM
not exclude

Quote:
I GUESS THIS JUST RUBBED ME THE WRONG WAY....

http://www.thesweetscience.com/boxin...r-liddell-mma/
Shouldn't you be posting a video of you repping 535 in the Pumpin' Iron forum?
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 09:10 AM
Oooooooh-whee

It's 10:10 and Floyd Mayweather is still a douchebag egomaniac.

8/16/05
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 09:32 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
Shouldn't you be posting a video of you repping 535 in the Pumpin' Iron forum?

Sorry sarcasm passed you up at birth.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 09:47 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
i posted my 505 video.. does that mean you cant rep 535??

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 09:48 AM
not exclude

Quote:
Apparently you don't know what sarcasm is.

Note: It is not you getting called out and then you trying to hide.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 09:54 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:

LOL!!

D.
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 10:58 AM
Blessed

Quote:

Ray Mercer vs Kimbo already happend? I thought this was going to happen on June 16th. Are you thinking about Remy Bonjasky beating him?
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 11:15 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

I guess the Kimbo/mercer fight took place at the same time you benched 535..

“Brawl at the Hall”, CFFC 5 will take place on June 16th at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey .

D.
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 11:16 AM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_lightning
I guess the Kimbo/mercer fight took place at the same time you benched 535..

“Brawl at the Hall”, CFFC 5 will take place on June 16th at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey .
There's a difference though, the Kimbo/Mercer fight will actually happen sometime in the future.
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 11:22 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
There's a difference though, the Kimbo/Mercer fight will actually happen sometime in the future.
ouch hey. for all we know. 10sec302 can really bench 535...
i was willing to give him the benifit of the doubt. i would have LOVEd to see vid of him repping it..oh well more dissapointment.

D.
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 11:25 AM
not exclude

I think the sarcasm comment was his veiled admittance that he can't.

Oh well, I don't hold that against him. I will never bench 535 barring I turn into the Hulk, but I also don't tell people I can
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 11:27 AM
I drive a fookin Honda

I don't think they've even set a date yet for that fight.

http://www.mmanews.com/other/Details...mbo-Slice.html
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 11:42 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
I think the sarcasm comment was his veiled admittance that he can't.

Oh well, I don't hold that against him. I will never bench 535 barring I turn into the Hulk, but I also don't tell people I can
baaaah. 535 isnt that heavy. if i can rep 505. anyone can

D.
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 11:50 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_lightning
LOL!!

I almost forgot why I quit posting a while back. Im on different boards here and there, but this site has BY FAR the most suckasses.
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 11:53 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:

lol, what am i hiding from?
Sorry that my life doesnt revolve around posting on the weekends.

I post while I'm at work wonderboy but that doesnt mean I sit in front of the computer all day like "some" people.
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 04:21 PM
not exclude

Quote:
lol, what am i hiding from?
Sorry that my life doesnt revolve around posting on the weekends.

I post while I'm at work wonderboy but that doesnt mean I sit in front of the computer all day like "some" people.
You have very successfully avoided the thread in which you stated you could bench so much. Further, evertime WL addressed you, you ignored it. Said thread was not on a weekend, you gaping hole.
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 11:01 AM
Time Served

Quote:

Do you think before you speak?

www.SMALLBLOCKPOSSE.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement