DFW Mustang Forums banner

Kimbo vs Ray Mercer- mma rules

490 views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  Fobra 
#1 ·
#9 ·
Mercer will finally expose this internet sideshow with a brutal KO! :D

#10 ·
Wow... I want to watch this! They should use 'hardcore' street rules. 30 second countouts ftw.

#14 ·
Mercer went to K1 for the payday. he took one high kick, the one in the pic, and quit right after that.
A few other washed up boxers have tried K1 but with very little success.
Remy is a fucking pimp. If you can find his k1 fight vs Vernon Tiger White check it out, brutal KO..
Check out the video of Remy vs CroCop I posted on one of the threads in the pic/vid forum.

#15 ·
Juiced89lx said:
Mercer went to K1 for the payday. he took one high kick, the one in the pic, and quit right after that.
A few other washed up boxers have tried K1 but with very little success.
Remy is a fucking pimp. If you can find his k1 fight vs Vernon Tiger White check it out, brutal KO..
Check out the video of Remy vs CroCop I posted on one of the threads in the pic/vid forum.
K1 is the shit yo! :cool:

#16 ·
exlude said:
And Kimbo has never fought anyone with any formal training where his buddies did not have to jump in and save him.
I had never heard of Kimbo. I went and watched one of the video's earlier. He/Kimbo appears to have some Boxing training judging from the way he moves his head, his foot work ect. ;)

I would like to see the Ray Mercer fight.

#17 ·
Nitroushp said:
I had never heard of Kimbo. I went and watched one of the video's earlier. He/Kimbo appears to have some Boxing training judging from the way he moves his head, his foot work ect. ;)

I would like to see the Ray Mercer fight.
thats not always true? he could be just simulating what he see's? watch the way he holds his hands up thats not standard "hands up" style? :confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.