Dirk = MVP? - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 07:14 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
Dirk = MVP?

Nope!

-Let the Suns (NASH) come back from a 16pt defecit in the 4th

-Missed FOUR free throws that cost them the game

-Missed several shots that could have won the game

Nash scored ten points in the final minute of the fourth quarter, allowing the game to go to OT.

Nash is Dirk's daddy. You don't have to like it...

Stoudemire was absolutely amazing. Did he even miss a shot? I think he's cheating. Kudos to Stack for a great game too. That was a fun one to watch.. wish it would have turned out differently. GO MAVS!
46Tbird is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 07:19 AM
I'm going Commando
 
RyanB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 469-323-7873
Posts: 7,526
You make it to the game Danny? It was a good game, sucks for the Mavs to lose it, but hey the Suns are this year's Heat.

Give it away, give it away, give it away now....
RyanB is offline  
post #3 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 07:22 AM
4 Cams are better than 1
 
Juiced4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 5,889
Thumbs up

I love this thread!!!
Juiced4V is offline  
 
post #4 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 07:29 AM
Something clever
 
ma67cpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: in the house
Posts: 4,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced4V
I love this thread!!!

Of course you would

ma67cpe is offline  
post #5 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 07:30 AM
4 Cams are better than 1
 
Juiced4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 5,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma67cpe
Of course you would

sorry, I just like to give you guys a hard time....
Juiced4V is offline  
post #6 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 07:32 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced4V
I love this thread!!!
Why?

I'm nothing but honest, even though I'm a Mavs homer.

I heard the other day that NO TEAM in the NBA, NFL, MLB, or NHL has ever gone on a 52-5 stretch of 57 games. Ever. Until the Mavericks did it.

But wait.. here, I'll post it for you: IT DON'T MEAN A THING IF YOU AIN'T GOT THAT RING. SPURS - 3 MAVS - 0.

Ryan, didn't make it man. Wish I could have though, it would have been worth $300.
46Tbird is offline  
post #7 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 07:33 AM
Something clever
 
ma67cpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: in the house
Posts: 4,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird

But wait.. here, I'll post it for you: IT DON'T MEAN A THING IF YOU AIN'T GOT THAT RING. SPURS - 3 MAVS - 0.

No shit thats what they all say You knew it was coming

ma67cpe is offline  
post #8 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 07:46 AM
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good
 
SouthernSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Day-dreaming
Posts: 3,600
1 game doesnt decide the MVP, just sayin

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Never outrun your guardian angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Have someone fuck you in the ass and another take your bike. See which one you hate more.
SouthernSVT is offline  
post #9 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 08:11 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
It can when as many voters are (were ) on the fence as they were before last night.
46Tbird is offline  
post #10 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 08:55 AM
4 Cams are better than 1
 
Juiced4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 5,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma67cpe
No shit thats what they all say You knew it was coming

U guys are the ones saying it this time...I knew u guys would come around ...
Juiced4V is offline  
post #11 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 08:57 AM
Something clever
 
ma67cpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: in the house
Posts: 4,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
It can when as many voters are (were ) on the fence as they were before last night.

I agree that one game does not decide MVP but when to of the top dogs go against each other it shines on one or the other. What about earlier in the season though where it went down to dirk and he hit the game winning shot against the suns that night?

ma67cpe is offline  
post #12 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 09:03 AM
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good
 
SouthernSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Day-dreaming
Posts: 3,600
Mavs vs. Suns - 3 games

mavs - 2
Suns - 1

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Never outrun your guardian angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Have someone fuck you in the ass and another take your bike. See which one you hate more.
SouthernSVT is offline  
post #13 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 09:05 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 8,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
Nope!

-Let the Suns (NASH) come back from a 16pt defecit in the 4th

-Missed FOUR free throws that cost them the game

-Missed several shots that could have won the game

Nash scored ten points in the final minute of the fourth quarter, allowing the game to go to OT.

Nash is Dirk's daddy. You don't have to like it...

Stoudemire was absolutely amazing. Did he even miss a shot? I think he's cheating. Kudos to Stack for a great game too. That was a fun one to watch.. wish it would have turned out differently. GO MAVS!
That game did hurt his MVP chances
TOMMY is offline  
post #14 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 09:06 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 8,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSVT
Mavs vs. Suns - 3 games

mavs - 2
Suns - 1
Who cares about that...so what. Make your damn free throws game over period.
TOMMY is offline  
post #15 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 09:19 AM
MFFL!
 
mustang_marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Carrollton
Posts: 15,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma67cpe
I agree that one game does not decide MVP but when to of the top dogs go against each other it shines on one or the other. What about earlier in the season though where it went down to dirk and he hit the game winning shot against the suns that night?
It's more like "what have you done for me lately?". This one will be fresh on their minds since its later in the season. However, Dirk can atone for this game and enhance his MVP chances by having a monster game on April 1 at Phoenix.

Speaking of that game...anyone want to have a GTG for that game? 2:30PM on Sunday, April 1. Actually, I'll start a thread, likely to get more response that way.
mustang_marc is offline  
post #16 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 09:21 AM
Something clever
 
ma67cpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: in the house
Posts: 4,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang_marc
It's more like "what have you done for me lately?". This one will be fresh on their minds since its later in the season. However, Dirk can atone for this game and enhance his MVP chances by having a monster game on April 1 at Phoenix.

Speaking of that game...anyone want to have a GTG for that game? 2:30PM on Sunday, April 1. Actually, I'll start a thread, likely to get more response that way.

Yeah i can see that and I hope he does have a great game then. What location for the GTG?

EDIT: I see the thread

ma67cpe is offline  
post #17 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 10:54 AM
BOOMER SOONER!
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMMY
That game did hurt his MVP chances
your crazy to think that. Only thing voters remember are "mr. automatic" from the free throw line clanked 2 in the last seconds that would have sealed the game.
BlueThunder99TA is offline  
post #18 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 01:33 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Mavs and Dirk are overrated.
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #19 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 01:46 PM
4 Cams are better than 1
 
Juiced4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 5,889
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMMY
Who cares about that...so what. Make your damn free throws game over period.

YEP
Juiced4V is offline  
post #20 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 01:59 PM
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good
 
SouthernSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Day-dreaming
Posts: 3,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
Mavs and Dirk are overrated.
52 - 11 and the #1 MVP candidate are overrated?

don't quit your day job

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Never outrun your guardian angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Have someone fuck you in the ass and another take your bike. See which one you hate more.
SouthernSVT is offline  
post #21 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 02:00 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSVT
52 - 11 and the #1 MVP candidate are overrated?

don't quit your day job
52-11 mavs and the #1 MVP candidate couldnt finish off the suns last night = overrated.
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #22 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 02:02 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSVT
52 - 11 and the #1 MVP candidate are overrated?

don't quit your day job
there's really no sense in fighting these people.

the pure numbers are there that show the mavs and dirk aren't overrated (dirk is underrated by many standards), that they live up to their so called "hype".

Slowhand is offline  
post #23 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 02:03 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
52-11 mavs and the #1 MVP candidate couldnt finish off the suns last night = overrated.
Suns couldn't beat the mavs the other two times=overrated

Slowhand is offline  
post #24 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 02:04 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by chsretiredathlete
Suns couldn't beat the mavs the other two times=overrated
I never once say the suns arent overrated. I just think the mavs are cause they will choke in the playoffs just like how they done in the past.
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #25 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 02:08 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
I never once say the suns arent overrated. I just think the mavs are cause they will choke in the playoffs just like how they done in the past.
Do you ever post anything worth a shit? You're like that loose little piece of foreskin left under my dick. Not sure why it's there and not sure what it's doing, but I definitely know it's useless. And OVERRATED.

Look at this search, you fucking moron...

https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/sear...archid=1097125
46Tbird is offline  
post #26 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 02:11 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
Do you ever post anything worth a shit? You're like that loose little piece of foreskin left under my dick. Not sure why it's there and not sure what it's doing, but I definitely know it's useless. And OVERRATED.

Look at this search, you fucking moron...

https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/sear...archid=1097125
Do you think you posting this will make me stop? Maybe I post that just to piss people off like you that doesnt have a life, like you piece of shit.
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #27 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 02:15 PM
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good
 
SouthernSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Day-dreaming
Posts: 3,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
Do you ever post anything worth a shit? You're like that loose little piece of foreskin left under my dick. Not sure why it's there and not sure what it's doing, but I definitely know it's useless. And OVERRATED.

Look at this search, you fucking moron...

https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/sear...archid=1097125
LMMFAO.......Badass2000gt is overrated

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Never outrun your guardian angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Have someone fuck you in the ass and another take your bike. See which one you hate more.
SouthernSVT is offline  
post #28 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 02:16 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSVT
LMMFAO.......Badass2000gt is overrated
Yes I am so are the mavs
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #29 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 02:18 PM
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good
 
SouthernSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Day-dreaming
Posts: 3,600
but seriously, we have one of the best records in the history of the NBA. We just went on yet another double digit winning streak. We are the deepest team in the NBA. How do you figure us being overrated, because we lost in double overtime to the second best team in the league? (after beating them twice before)

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Never outrun your guardian angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Have someone fuck you in the ass and another take your bike. See which one you hate more.
SouthernSVT is offline  
post #30 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 02:19 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
Do you think you posting this will make me stop? Maybe I post that just to piss people off like you that doesnt have a life, like you piece of shit.
dumbass2000gt is overrated.
46Tbird is offline  
post #31 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 02:20 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
Yes I am so is the liberal media
Fixed. Completely uncalled for, I admit.

Slowhand is offline  
post #32 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 02:21 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSVT
but seriously, we have one of the best records in the history of the NBA. We just went on yet another double digit winning streak. We are the deepest team in the NBA. How do you figure us being overrated, because we lost in double overtime to the second best team in the league? (after beating them twice before)
Until the Mavs win a ring then I will stop saying it. Look at the Colts, how many people called the colts overrated until the won the superbowl. Im just saying the samething about the mavs.
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #33 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 02:21 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
dumbass2000gt is overrated.
Wow you are so smart coming up with my new name. Dumb fucking cunt.
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #34 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 02:23 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
Until the Mavs win a ring then I will stop saying it. Look at the Colts, how many people called the colts overrated until the won the superbowl. Im just saying the samething about the mavs.
the colts hadn't made it to the championship in (too lazy to find out how many years) and had been considered "good" for a while.

the mavs made it to the finals last year, only 2 years or so after people began to consider them "good". they had sucked for a long time before that.

Slowhand is offline  
post #35 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 02:26 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by chsretiredathlete
the colts hadn't made it to the championship in (too lazy to find out how many years) and had been considered "good" for a while.

the mavs made it to the finals last year, only 2 years or so after people began to consider them "good". they had sucked for a long time before that.
The colts have been good as long as the mavs been good.
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #36 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 02:30 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
Do you ever post anything worth a shit? You're like that loose little piece of foreskin left under my dick. Not sure why it's there and not sure what it's doing, but I definitely know it's useless. And OVERRATED.

Look at this search, you fucking moron...

https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/sear...archid=1097125
Let me ask you something dumb fuck. Out of all the teams I have said are overrated they have lost the big game, that everyone thought they were going to win.

Ohio st.- lost the NC
The mavs- lost the NC with a two game lead
The bears- lost the Supterbolw to my Colts
USC- lost the NC to my longhorns
Cowboys- When everyone is saying they will make it far thourgh the playoffs lose the first round.
Romo- Lost the playoff game for them.

So how am I wrong when I post for all these teams are overrated, when everyone thought they would win the big game.?
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #37 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 02:37 PM
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good
 
SouthernSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Day-dreaming
Posts: 3,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
Let me ask you something dumb fuck. Out of all the teams I have said are overrated they have lost the big game, that everyone thought they were going to win.

Ohio st.- lost the NC
The mavs- lost the NC with a two game lead
The bears- lost the Supterbolw to my Colts
USC- lost the NC to my longhorns
Cowboys- When everyone is saying they will make it far thourgh the playoffs lose the first round.
Romo- Lost the playoff game for them.

So how am I wrong when I post for all these teams are overrated, when everyone thought they would win the big game.?
Because 1 game does not make a season.

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Never outrun your guardian angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Have someone fuck you in the ass and another take your bike. See which one you hate more.
SouthernSVT is offline  
post #38 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 03:09 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
dumbass2000gt is overrated.
46Tbird is offline  
post #39 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 05:40 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSVT
Because 1 game does not make a season.
Yes it does. Every team I listed was suppose to win the NC easliy supposely. But they didnt so yes they were all overrated.
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #40 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 06:40 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
Yes it does. Every team I listed was suppose to win the NC easliy supposely. But they didnt so yes they were all overrated.


Hope you like those new flavored windows on the short bus.
bcoop is offline  
post #41 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 07:36 AM
MFFL!
 
mustang_marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Carrollton
Posts: 15,423
1. Keyboard Warrior

1. A Person who, being unable to express his anger through physical violence (owning to their physical weakness, lack of bravery and/or conviction in real life), instead manifests said emotions through the text-based medium of the internet, usually in the form of aggressive writing that the Keyboard Warrior would not (for reasons previously mentioned) be able to give form to in real life.
2. The term is a combination of the word 'keyboard' (the main tool by which the person expresses his/her latent rage) and 'warrior' (due to the warrior-like aggression, tendency towards violence, headstrong nature and propensity towards brute force as a means of resolving conflict rather than more subtle means dependant on finesse).
3. The Keyboard Warrior seeks to use the power imbued in his 'weapon' to effect death and destruction (in a strictly-metaphorical sense) upon his foes (other virtual identities he has encountered on the internet). In essence, the keyboard (ie. text input ability) allows the keyboard warrior to manifest his true warrior nature in a safe and removed environment, from which no real-life repercussions .
4. Keyboard Warriors are generally identified by unneccessary rage in their written communications, and are regarded as 'losers' by other virtual identities on the internet.
mustang_marc is offline  
post #42 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 07:44 AM
I'm # 209
 
94cobrastang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: here
Posts: 3,562
Nash won that game. Dirk hit the last second jump shot to win one of the other 2 games they played. Mavs lost the other night. Big deal. I think they will still hold onto the #1 seed. Once the playoffs start...that's when it matters most.
94cobrastang is offline  
post #43 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 11:31 AM
Lifer
 
1994SilverGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Garland, TX
Posts: 1,975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
52-11 mavs and the #1 MVP candidate couldnt finish off the suns last night = overrated.

lol, so the mavs are overrated bc they lost to the second best team in the nba by two points..... yea that makes plenty of sense....

95' Red Mustang GT.

Slow.
1994SilverGT is offline  
post #44 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 01:21 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang_marc
1. Keyboard Warrior

1. A Person who, being unable to express his anger through physical violence (owning to their physical weakness, lack of bravery and/or conviction in real life), instead manifests said emotions through the text-based medium of the internet, usually in the form of aggressive writing that the Keyboard Warrior would not (for reasons previously mentioned) be able to give form to in real life.
2. The term is a combination of the word 'keyboard' (the main tool by which the person expresses his/her latent rage) and 'warrior' (due to the warrior-like aggression, tendency towards violence, headstrong nature and propensity towards brute force as a means of resolving conflict rather than more subtle means dependant on finesse).
3. The Keyboard Warrior seeks to use the power imbued in his 'weapon' to effect death and destruction (in a strictly-metaphorical sense) upon his foes (other virtual identities he has encountered on the internet). In essence, the keyboard (ie. text input ability) allows the keyboard warrior to manifest his true warrior nature in a safe and removed environment, from which no real-life repercussions .
4. Keyboard Warriors are generally identified by unneccessary rage in their written communications, and are regarded as 'losers' by other virtual identities on the internet.
So everyone that hates it when I say the mavs are overrated are keyboard warriors. Is that what you are telling me?
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #45 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 01:22 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1994SilverGT
lol, so the mavs are overrated bc they lost to the second best team in the nba by two points..... yea that makes plenty of sense....
When they had a 16 point led going into the 4th yes they are overrated.
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #46 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 02:09 PM
Lifer
 
1994SilverGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Garland, TX
Posts: 1,975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
When they had a 16 point led going into the 4th yes they are overrated.
and they were down by 17 earlier, its basketball, a team cant be at the top of their game all the time. I dont see how the team with the best record in the nba is overrated....

95' Red Mustang GT.

Slow.
1994SilverGT is offline  
post #47 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 04:43 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1994SilverGT
and they were down by 17 earlier, its basketball, a team cant be at the top of their game all the time. I dont see how the team with the best record in the nba is overrated....
Hell I cheer for the mavs but, just the way everyone is talking, everyone thinks the NBA should just give the mavs the championship right now. Till they win it outright and not choke in the playoffs they are overrated to me. The regular season dont win you championships.
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #48 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 12:12 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
Hell I cheer for the mavs but, just the way everyone is talking, everyone thinks the NBA should just give the mavs the championship right now. Till they win it outright and not choke in the playoffs they are overrated to me. The regular season dont win you championships.
I'm TTTing this thread.

And as much as I hate to admit it, I 100% agree with this guy.
46Tbird is offline  
post #49 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 12:34 PM
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good
 
SouthernSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Day-dreaming
Posts: 3,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
I'm TTTing this thread.

And as much as I hate to admit it, I 100% agree with this guy.
That guy is overrated.

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Never outrun your guardian angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Have someone fuck you in the ass and another take your bike. See which one you hate more.
SouthernSVT is offline  
post #50 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 12:55 PM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
I'm TTTing this thread.

And as much as I hate to admit it, I 100% agree with this guy.


just think about it, you agree with someone who doesn't know his ass from a whole in the ground with most of the sports he talks about.



*whispers* i wouldn't admit to that *whispers*
bert89coupe is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome