Hardaway hatin' on boy-on-boy action! - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 06:12 AM Thread Starter
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Hardaway hatin' on boy-on-boy action!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/6477716

You know what? It's your right to have an opinion. It's your right whether you like gays or not. Hell, it's even your right to hate the shit. We, as Americans have been given freedoms, such as freedom of speech, because it's our right. You can voice any opinion you like about anything. Now when you take our freedom of speech and use it to offend and/or hurt other people, then shame on you. You get what is coming to you. This should have nothing to do with his opinion. It should totally have to do with his tact in the delivery of his opinion AND his abuse to be able to air it to so many people on a national, if not, global level.

The NBA, of course, has already taken some action; banning him from ANY All-Star weekend activities, but I expect more to come from this.
Denny is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 06:15 AM Thread Starter
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Still nothing on www.nba.com

I don't blame them, but it's everywhere else.
Denny is offline  
post #3 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 06:27 AM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Of course its going to be a media shit-storm because this guy who just came out has a book coming out right now. All he's doing is claiming he's gay and played in the NBA so he can make a payday. I can't believe that this bullshit has actually caused such a massive coverage overload. As long as Hardaway doesn't acutally physically hurt someone, I don't see what the problem is with him having his own opinion on the matter. I love how people are quick to say "Free Speech," yet as soon as you say something that isn't "Politically Correct" these days, that free speech is gone.
SVTVenom is offline  
 
post #4 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 06:45 AM Thread Starter
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Of course its going to be a media shit-storm because this guy who just came out has a book coming out right now. All he's doing is claiming he's gay and played in the NBA so he can make a payday. I can't believe that this bullshit has actually caused such a massive coverage overload. As long as Hardaway doesn't acutally physically hurt someone, I don't see what the problem is with him having his own opinion on the matter. I love how people are quick to say "Free Speech," yet as soon as you say something that isn't "Politically Correct" these days, that free speech is gone.
His whole interview had one goal. To hurt and offend certain people, not to just voice an opinion. That's not what free speech is about. My whole point was his tact was the problem, not his opinion.
Denny is offline  
post #5 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 06:59 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 6,759
truth hurts.
360 Notch is offline  
post #6 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 07:05 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Good for Mr. Hardaway. Would you want a faggot in your locker room? If more people would speak out about this shit, it wouldn't be as "acceptable" to be queer...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #7 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 07:09 AM
Meeeeooowww
 
ALLAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: the MCO airport
Posts: 20,309
All the gays are butthurt over the comments.

ALLAN is offline  
post #8 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 07:20 AM
SVT God
 
Zinc_Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Allen
Posts: 3,086
I thought we were living in a free country?

2010 Chevy Equinox
1998 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 - RC 3" lift, 31" Duratracs
Zinc_Stang is offline  
post #9 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 07:31 AM
dead
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Good for Mr. Hardaway. Would you want a faggot in your locker room? If more people would speak out about this shit, it wouldn't be as "acceptable" to be queer...
i dont understand the logic... is the gay guy gonna rape you in the locker room?
momo stallion is offline  
post #10 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 07:37 AM
4 Cams are better than 1
 
Juiced4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 5,889
I hate gay people...lol
Juiced4V is offline  
post #11 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 07:40 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by momo stallion
i dont understand the logic... is the gay guy gonna rape you in the locker room?
"Rape" is not the issue. It's about making all the other MEN uncomfortable in what is perceived to be a "safe zone". Remeber when women first went into locker rooms? There was a big uprising among pro athlete's because they were uncomfortable about it. Would a man be accepted into a womens' locker room? I would think the women would be a little uncomfortable, even if "rape" wasn't the issue.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #12 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:29 AM
Ultimate X-phoria
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Not now chief, i'm in the fuckin zone
Posts: 19,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Good for Mr. Hardaway. Would you want a faggot in your locker room? If more people would speak out about this shit, it wouldn't be as "acceptable" to be queer...
I bet if someone came out and dissed your race or something that hit close to home, you'd be singing a completely different tune. It's one thing to have an opinion but Hardaway crossed the line. Everybody wants to run their mouth, nobody wants to be accountable. If you are that uncomfortable around homosexuals, then your own sexuality must be in question.
Hollywood is offline  
post #13 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:34 AM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
I can not stand homophobic behavior from men. Just like every woman in the world is not anxious to fuck you -- neither is every gay man. Get over it!

redheadintx is offline  
post #14 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:35 AM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
I bet if someone came out and dissed your race or something that hit close to home, you'd be singing a completely different tune. It's one thing to have an opinion but Hardaway crossed the line. Everybody wants to run their mouth, nobody wants to be accountable. If you are that uncomfortable around homosexuals, then your own sexuality must be in question.
Finally! A man comfortable with his sexuality who isn't homophobic. I wasn't sure there were any of you in existence!

redheadintx is offline  
post #15 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:37 AM Thread Starter
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
I can not stand homophobic behavior from men. Just like every woman in the world is not anxious to fuck you -- neither is every gay man. Get over it!
Ummm... that's a bad analogy, for me.
Denny is offline  
post #16 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:40 AM
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
Finally! A man comfortable with his sexuality who isn't homophobic. I wasn't sure there were any of you in existence!
Uh, he's gay.
46Tbird is offline  
post #17 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:40 AM
dead
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,611
i used to consider myself homophobic but i grew up pretty fast. why? because what they do has absolutely nothing to do with you and when you eventually realize it, it makes you feel like a jackass.

make fun of their lifestyle all you want in jest, but publicly denouncing them as a human is overly extreme and goes against everything this country stands for.

is what they do in public is gross? sure, but so are so many other things you see on a regular basis and that's life.
momo stallion is offline  
post #18 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:40 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 8,772
gay guys = sick..........gay 'hot' girls = yummy
TOMMY is offline  
post #19 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:41 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
I bet if someone came out and dissed your race or something that hit close to home, you'd be singing a completely different tune. It's one thing to have an opinion but Hardaway crossed the line. Everybody wants to run their mouth, nobody wants to be accountable. If you are that uncomfortable around homosexuals, then your own sexuality must be in question.
He crossed the line by the "hatred" he used. I'm tired of the "own sexuality" bullshit angle. My wife worked around a gay-owned business for years, and even SHE was uncomfortable around them. Some of them ENJOY making you feel uncomfortable. I have actually SEEN how some act, up close and personal, so don't preach to me about how I must feel.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #20 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:41 AM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by momo stallion
i used to consider myself homophobic but i grew up pretty fast. why? because what they do has absolutely nothing to do with you and when you eventually realize it, it makes you feel like a jackass.

make fun of their lifestyle all you want in jest, but publicly denouncing them as a human is overly extreme and goes against everything this country stands for.

is what they do in public is gross? sure, but so are so many other things you see on a regular basis and that's life.
Wow! Another one! I love it!

redheadintx is offline  
post #21 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:44 AM
Meeeeooowww
 
ALLAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: the MCO airport
Posts: 20,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
Finally! A man comfortable with his sexuality who isn't homophobic. I wasn't sure there were any of you in existence!
So if someone hates the gheys that means they are afraid of them?

ALLAN is offline  
post #22 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:45 AM
Ultimate X-phoria
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Not now chief, i'm in the fuckin zone
Posts: 19,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
He crossed the line by the "hatred" he used. I'm tired of the "own sexuality" bullshit angle. My wife worked around a gay-owned business for years, and even SHE was uncomfortable around them. Some of them ENJOY making you feel uncomfortable. I have actually SEEN how some act, up close and personal, so don't preach to me about how I must feel.
So no straight individual has ever made you are your wife uncomfortable? No old straight guy has leered at your woman, practically drooling on her, hitting on her? Let me get this straight, only gay people make others feel uncomfortable?

Regardless of sexual orientation, race, creed or religion, some people are good, some are bad. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with it. Homophobia stems from 2 things. Ignorance and/or sexual insecurity. Period.
Hollywood is offline  
post #23 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:47 AM
Ultimate X-phoria
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Not now chief, i'm in the fuckin zone
Posts: 19,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
Uh, he's gay.

You're still upset at that whole "knee in the groin" thing when you made a pass at me? It's ok Danny, i'll still be your friend, i'm just not up for that "hot loving" you want to give me.
Hollywood is offline  
post #24 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:47 AM
dead
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
"Rape" is not the issue. It's about making all the other MEN uncomfortable in what is perceived to be a "safe zone". Remeber when women first went into locker rooms? There was a big uprising among pro athlete's because they were uncomfortable about it. Would a man be accepted into a womens' locker room? I would think the women would be a little uncomfortable, even if "rape" wasn't the issue.

if your uncomfortable in the locker room, cover your damn junk.

i'm uncomfortable around the overly obesse brillo pads who feel the need to strut around the locker room completely naked.

most of them are straight married guys so should i publicly denounce them cause they make me feel like puking or should i go to the locker room, do my thing, wear a towel around my waist after i shower then get the fuck out.
momo stallion is offline  
post #25 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:47 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLAN
So if someone hates the gheys that means they are afraid of them?
I don't "hate" anyone. But this fear=hate logic doesn't make sense.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #26 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:47 AM
\(_o)/
 
AbecX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Las Colinas
Posts: 25,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
I can not stand homophobic behavior from men. Just like every woman in the world is not anxious to fuck you -- neither is every gay man. Get over it!
Would you want a butch dyke in your locker room? Especially after you got all hot and sweaty from a volleyball game, and you were walking around in the nude, with them taking mental pictures. oh man, this sounds so hot, I better stop typing.

AbecX is offline  
post #27 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:47 AM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
He crossed the line by the "hatred" he used. I'm tired of the "own sexuality" bullshit angle. My wife worked around a gay-owned business for years, and even SHE was uncomfortable around them. Some of them ENJOY making you feel uncomfortable. I have actually SEEN how some act, up close and personal, so don't preach to me about how I must feel.
And some people are just homophobic for no good reason and make themselves feel uncomfortable. Women can be so.
exlude is offline  
post #28 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:48 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by momo stallion
if your uncomfortable in the locker room, cover your damn junk.

i'm uncomfortable around the overly obesse brillo pads who feel the need to strut around the locker room completely naked.
That's the point...they should not have to cover their junk because of one individual.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #29 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:49 AM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLAN
So if someone hates the gheys that means they are afraid of them?
I don't recall saying they were afraid of them.

redheadintx is offline  
post #30 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:50 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
And some people are just homophobic for no good reason and make themselves feel uncomfortable. Women can be so.
My wife wasn't until she was exposed to them for awhile. When they felt she was comfortable with them, their true colors came out, and so did the gay porno around the office. You gotta be there, man. Until you experience it first hand, there's no room to talk or be critical.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #31 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:50 AM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbecX
Would you want a butch dyke in your locker room? Especially after you got all hot and sweaty from a volleyball game, and you were walking around in the nude, with them taking mental pictures. oh man, this sounds so hot, I better stop typing.
1. I would not walk around naked, uncovered. Unnecessary.

2. I would not assume she was taking mental pictures of me.

3. Did I just ruin that for you?

redheadintx is offline  
post #32 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:51 AM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
My wife wasn't until she was exposed to them for awhile. When they felt she was comfortable with them, their true colors came out, and so did the gay porno around the office. You gotta be there, man. Until you experience it first hand, there's no room to talk or be critical.
So it's ok to look at porn at the office or make sexual references but ONLY if you're straight?!

redheadintx is offline  
post #33 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:52 AM
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
I don't recall saying they were afraid of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
I can not stand homophobic behavior from men.
Phobia = Fear
46Tbird is offline  
post #34 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:52 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
1. I would not walk around naked, uncovered. Unnecessary.

2. I would not assume she was taking mental pictures of me.

3. Did I just ruin that for you?
Not many dyke's cruisin' Venus these days.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #35 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:53 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
So it's ok to look at porn at the office or make sexual references but ONLY if you're straight?!
There was no porn at the office at all. Unlike myself, my wife is a CPA, and the consumate proffesional. She thought they were, too.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #36 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:53 AM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
My wife wasn't until she was exposed to them for awhile. When they felt she was comfortable with them, their true colors came out, and so did the gay porno around the office. You gotta be there, man. Until you experience it first hand, there's no room to talk or be critical.
I was very specific in not naming your wife, because, like you said...I wasn't there. I hope your wife has not taking her bad experience with a group of individuals and blanketed it across a broad group of people.
exlude is offline  
post #37 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:54 AM Thread Starter
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Not many dyke's cruisin' Venus these days.
But you have all the queers around uranus... sorry, couldn't help myself.
Denny is offline  
post #38 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:57 AM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
Phobia = Fear
A strong fear, dislike, or aversion. So, not exclusively. Especially not in this context.
exlude is offline  
post #39 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 08:58 AM
\(_o)/
 
AbecX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Las Colinas
Posts: 25,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
1. I would not walk around naked, uncovered. Unnecessary.

2. I would not assume she was taking mental pictures of me.

3. Did I just ruin that for you?
I'm sure you would after a while. If you've been playing with the same girls for the last 6-10 years, you would be comfortable enough to walk around in the nude, or at least without a top on. And of course you wouldn't assume they were taking mental pictures, it was just hypothetical. I for one wouldn't want some fagget in my locker room. They should have separate locker rooms for that, as far as I am concerned, they aren't a 'male', but then again, thats just me, homohaterabecx.

AbecX is offline  
post #40 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 09:48 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
I was very specific in not naming your wife, because, like you said...I wasn't there. I hope your wife has not taking her bad experience with a group of individuals and blanketed it across a broad group of people.
Not at all. As I said before, she is the consumate professional, and a sweetheart at that.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #41 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 09:57 AM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Not at all. As I said before, she is the consumate professional, and a sweetheart at that.
Gay or straight, those guys were assholes for making her work environment uncomfortable and unprofessional.

redheadintx is offline  
post #42 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 10:10 AM
Meeeeooowww
 
ALLAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: the MCO airport
Posts: 20,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
Phobia = Fear
thank you.

ALLAN is offline  
post #43 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 10:17 AM
lol, this place sucks now
 
ClockwrkOrangeS4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: DFWMustangs.net
Posts: 13,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
He crossed the line by the "hatred" he used. I'm tired of the "own sexuality" bullshit angle. My wife worked around a gay-owned business for years, and even SHE was uncomfortable around them. Some of them ENJOY making you feel uncomfortable. I have actually SEEN how some act, up close and personal, so don't preach to me about how I must feel.

Well this guy played in the NBA for years and nobody knew, including his teammates. What's the big deal?
ClockwrkOrangeS4 is offline  
post #44 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 10:32 AM
I'm going Commando
 
RyanB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 469-323-7873
Posts: 7,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockwrkOrangeS4
Well this guy played in the NBA for years and nobody knew, including his teammates. What's the big deal?
His ex-road roommates are worried about being found out!
RyanB is offline  
post #45 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 12:04 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockwrkOrangeS4
Well this guy played in the NBA for years and nobody knew, including his teammates. What's the big deal?
It's pretty obvious they didn't know, because he's still walking around...There's a reason they don't "comeout" while still in the league.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #46 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 12:13 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Htown
Posts: 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
I can not stand homophobic behavior from men. Just like every woman in the world is not anxious to fuck you -- neither is every gay man. Get over it!
A motherfuck'n men!!!!!!

www.SMALLBLOCKPOSSE.com
DbonezNY is offline  
post #47 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 12:18 PM
I'm going Commando
 
RyanB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 469-323-7873
Posts: 7,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
It's pretty obvious they didn't know, because he's still walking around...There's a reason they don't "comeout" while still in the league.
He's not going to get killed by someone just for being a gay NBAer. Those guys are all about flash/manicures/fancy clothes. You don't think there are more gays in the NBA? I'm surprised no one else has come out.
RyanB is offline  
post #48 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 01:11 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
I'm sure more are there. There ARE some crazy dudes in the NBA. Most are not, but some are.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #49 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 01:19 PM
2-7 and still a fan!
 
BOOSTED32V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: In a place that has become a ghost town...
Posts: 16,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Not at all. As I said before, she is the consumate professional, and a sweetheart at that.
Kudo's to her for being the true professional in a bullshit enviroment like that. I have a cousin and her hairdresser is gay as fuck, he has the body of Fred Flintstone, is around 50yrs. old and dresses like he is in GNR cover band, complete with long black flowing hair.
He/she was invited to one of our family party's (kids were there including mine) this fucking flake starts dancing like he works at Baby Dolls (minus the pole) pouring beer on his head and acting real fucking gay, I had to talk shit to him and I made him stay outside in the backyard, everyone thought I was being homophobic, I was protecting the kids, especially when my boy (11yrs.) wanted to know why this MAN was acting like a girl.
I'm very confident in my sexuality and I'm not homophobic by any means but, there is a time and place for everything. I can go to a gay bar and chill, I can have a co-worker that is gay but, I don't want that shit shoved in my face...'H'

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
BOOSTED32V is offline  
post #50 of 170 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 01:31 PM
Ultimate X-phoria
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Not now chief, i'm in the fuckin zone
Posts: 19,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
Kudo's to her for being the true professional in a bullshit enviroment like that. I have a cousin and her hairdresser is gay as fuck, he has the body of Fred Flintstone, is around 50yrs. old and dresses like he is in GNR cover band, complete with long black flowing hair.
He/she was invited to one of our family party's (kids were there including mine) this fucking flake starts dancing like he works at Baby Dolls (minus the pole) pouring beer on his head and acting real fucking gay, I had to talk shit to him and I made him stay outside in the backyard, everyone thought I was being homophobic, I was protecting the kids, especially when my boy (11yrs.) wanted to know why this MAN was acting like a girl.
I'm very confident in my sexuality and I'm not homophobic by any means but, there is a time and place for everything. I can go to a gay bar and chill, I can have a co-worker that is gay but, I don't want that shit shoved in my face...'H'

Henry, thats what you get for inviting Bill over to your house. LOLCOPTER!
Hollywood is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome