DFW Mustang Forums banner

Mavs vs. Lakers

434 views 33 replies 10 participants last post by  Juiced4V 
#1 ·
Thought I'd get a jump on Marc but posting it tonight while he's still asleep :D

This should be interesting. Lakers on the road and the beat the Spurs tonight in a close game. Wonder how tired the Lakers will be after back to back games? Dayum I have to work tonight, wonder if I can sneak out early and catch part of the game :D Go Mavs!

#3 ·
evil jose said:
Thought I'd get a jump on Marc but posting it tonight while he's still asleep :D

This should be interesting. Lakers on the road and the beat the Spurs tonight in a close game. Wonder how tired the Lakers will be after back to back games? Dayum I have to work tonight, wonder if I can sneak out early and catch part of the game :D Go Mavs!
Biatch! :D

I'm thankful for San Antonio taking the Lakers down to the last seconds - that way they couldn't rest their starters. Mavs are at home and rested. Mavs have revenge on their mind after the 3 point loss to the Lakers last week. Should be a good game, but I say Mavs by 7.

#10 ·
Mavs are up 19 in the 4th. Hopefully they can keep this lead against the Lakers this time around. Doesn't look like Kobe is coming back in.

#11 ·
SVTVenom said:
Mavs are up 19 in the 4th. Hopefully they can keep this lead against the Lakers this time around. Doesn't look like Kobe is coming back in.
Who in there right mind would think kobe would not come back in

#14 ·
SVTVenom said:
I believe the announcers just said that not 2 minutes ago.
Yea ok
:rolleyes:

#15 ·
Are there to #24's

#17 ·
SVTVenom said:
Boy, Kobe did a great job keeping that seat warm.
lol

#23 ·
Wow! What an ass whoppin the Lakers took last night :eek: Is there any doubt right now how well this team is coming together?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.