DFW Mustang Forums banner

venom alive?

846 views 67 replies 13 participants last post by  davidaustin 
#1 ·
Ohio wrapped up a perfect regular season...pretty much secured the Heisman for Troy...UT has 2 losses...and he said the Dallas D had absolutely no shot at stopping the Colts because of Ellis gone...hmm

#2 ·
thats about the way it was at work with the chatter before the dallas game one fool bet on the colts and said that exact same shit about ellis and expected the easy money to come flying in , he called in today ? I wonder why? :D

#6 ·
NaSSty Nate said:
Ohio wrapped up a perfect regular season...pretty much secured the Heisman for Troy...UT has 2 losses...and he said the Dallas D had absolutely no shot at stopping the Colts because of Ellis gone...hmm
Venom is probly going to say that the Cowboys won because the Colts dont have a good run defense, therefore it was a bad win for the boys.

VY still deserves the heisman and Troy Smith suks

UT lost to the #1 team in the nation and he's proud of it and KSU game was a fluke.

#7 ·
NaSSty Nate said:
Ohio St is overrated. :rolleyes:

#8 ·
NaSSty Nate said:
that can't be he knows so much about football. :rolleyes:

#11 ·
NaSSty Nate said:
Yeah... I mean the Boise St team is the only unbeated...they should be ranked higher.
you know what, I would like to see them play osu, if they stay unbeaten. that way the bcs would say it pitted the only two unbeaten teams, they did it on the field and they deserve a shot. doesn't matter that they get blown out by 50 points.

#15 ·
1BAD06 said:
YEAR. There have been some decent upsets, but that was a seat of your pants game if I ever saw. Of course Im an OState fan so it may not be the same for others. However that was some badass playing both teams.

personally i'd have to say the Louisville/Rutgers game was better, but that's just me.

or the OU/UO game, mainly just because i thought it was funny :D

#20 ·
It's funny how venom avoids this thread after he's been proved wrong yet posts and bitches about cartman and Ark cause that's all he can hold onto right now after being wrong about UT beating OSU...the loss to Kstate with the precious Heisman "canidate" being hurt...beint 100% wrong about Greg Ellis going down the the Dallas D being done for the year...man just rough for him.

#21 ·
NaSSty Nate said:
It's funny how venom avoids this thread after he's been proved wrong yet posts and bitches about cartman and Ark cause that's all he can hold onto right now after being wrong about UT beating OSU...the loss to Kstate with the precious Heisman "canidate" being hurt...beint 100% wrong about Greg Ellis going down the the Dallas D being done for the year...man just rough for him.
But Ohio St is not going to win the NC. :p

#25 ·
NaSSty Nate said:
Hey, I admitted I was wrong in the Dallas Cowboys post. The 'D' hadn't played like that all year long as they've been letting any and every team roll on them.

Just like DZ pointed out, I must be the puppet master if I'm getting threads directed towards me, LOL.

#26 ·
SVTVenom said:
Hey, I admitted I was wrong in the Dallas Cowboys post. The 'D' hadn't played like that all year long as they've been letting any and every team roll on them.

Just like DZ pointed out, I must be the puppet master if I'm getting threads directed towards me, LOL.
No you are not a puppet master...you are a fuckin douchebag blind faith orange nuthugger...and How did that Aggie game turn out?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.