Eagles at Saints! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 02:18 PM Thread Starter
#4 Best QB Ever

Exclamation Eagles at Saints!

Dizzamn! 45 seconds left, tied, with NO ball on Philly 13, and Philly has no timeouts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 02:20 PM Thread Starter
#4 Best QB Ever

27-24, New Orleans over Philly

LOLz!

Quote:
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 02:21 PM
FPE - Full Plumber Effect

Thumbs up

nice coaching

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 02:21 PM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

THATS MY BOYZ!!

My voice is gone from all the hootin' and hollarin' in the 4th quarter

We're Adopting. Contact us through our website.

http://www.theboyetts.com

You can also LIKE us on Facebook
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 02:22 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Drew Brees and Joe Horn lit it up today. Too bad the 'Boys couldn't catch Philly on a bad day like today.

Another week for Bush without an offensive TD.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 02:24 PM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

It looks like I'm going to win my Fantasy game this week with Horn, Colston, and McAllister. DAmn, I shoulda played Brees.

I'm such a friggin' homer

We're Adopting. Contact us through our website.

http://www.theboyetts.com

You can also LIKE us on Facebook
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 02:26 PM
Lifer

Good job, Saints.

As an Eagles homer, this hurts. Eagles just got out-played.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 03:50 PM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Drew Brees and Joe Horn lit it up today. Too bad the 'Boys couldn't catch Philly on a bad day like today.

Another week for Bush without an offensive TD.
that is ok just another win for the saints who have won 2 more games this year then all of last year, thanks in large part to bush.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 04:19 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
that is ok just another win for the saints who have won 2 more games this year then all of last year, thanks in large part to bush.
LOL, thanks in large part to Bush how? 1 special teams TD doesn't mean shit. Congrats, he's resposible for 1 win out of 5.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 04:42 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
LOL, thanks in large part to Bush how? 1 special teams TD doesn't mean shit. Congrats, he's resposible for 1 win out of 5.
you haven't a clue about what it takes to win in any team sports. the only sport where one player can win a game is baseball. where a pitcher can, though I don't think it has happened throw a perfect game by striking out every batter. other than that it takes all your team to help you win. but with bush the saints have 5 wins the titans with vy has 1 you make the call.
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 04:45 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
you haven't a clue about what it takes to win in any team sports. the only sport where one player can win a game is baseball. where a pitcher can, though I don't think it has happened throw a perfect game by striking out every batter. other than that it takes all your team to help you win. but with bush the saints have 5 wins the titans with vy has 1 you make the call.
Bush has also started every game while VY has started in only 3. The play time isn't even close to being equal.

You still can't get past the fact that Vince Young has more NFL TD's than Reggie Bush does.
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 04:47 PM Thread Starter
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
The catcher has to catch every third strike, too, and even then it would only be possible in a National League park (where the pitcher bats).

Quote:
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 04:47 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
Bush has also started every game while VY has started in only 3. The play time isn't even close to being equal.

You still can't get past the fact that Vince Young has more NFL TD's than Reggie Bush does.
no he should always have more td's than bush unless bush has a season like holmes or alexander has had. but what you can't get around is that bush is the player he was hyped to be and your poor vy still hasn't done shit.
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 04:50 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
no he should always have more td's than bush unless bush has a season like holmes or alexander has had. but what you can't get around is that bush is the player he was hyped to be and your poor vy still hasn't done shit.
LOL. He isn't what he was hyped up to be because he's only scored 1 TD in 6 weeks worth of play and it wasn't even on offense. Congrats, he can run punts and kicks well.

VY has more TD's and yardage in less play-time and with less talent around him.
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 05:01 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
LOL. He isn't what he was hyped up to be because he's only scored 1 TD in 6 weeks worth of play and it wasn't even on offense. Congrats, he can run punts and kicks well.

VY has more TD's and yardage in less play-time and with less talent around him.
his team has won 2 more game so far than all of last year, he makes plays for his team, he makes the d focus on him freeing up other players, that is what he was drafted for. he will get his td's so what it if takes 2 or 3 more games, I bet he scores his first td before benson got his....lmao
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 05:04 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
his team has won 2 more game so far than all of last year, he makes plays for his team, he makes the d focus on him freeing up other players, that is what he was drafted for. he will get his td's so what it if takes 2 or 3 more games, I bet he scores his first td before benson got his....lmao
So Drew Brees, a healthy Duce, and a healthy Horn have less bearing on the Saints being better than Bush being there. Man you are dumb.

Hell, Benson has more TD's this season than Bush does and he's splitting carries with Jones in Chicago.
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 05:06 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
So Drew Brees, a healthy Duce, and a healthy Horn have less bearing on the Saints being better than Bush being there. Man you are dumb.

Hell, Benson has more TD's this season than Bush does and he's splitting carries with Jones in Chicago.
they were healthy for the 1st part of the season minus drew but they didn't do shit. I am not the only person saying bush is everything he is hyped to be, the experts, the people paid to do this stuff even say that. why can't you see it. I got an idea take your right hand and move vy balls out of your way to watch a saints game and see what a great player looks like.
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 05:10 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
they were healthy for the 1st part of the season minus drew but they didn't do shit. I am not the only person saying bush is everything he is hyped to be, the experts, the people paid to do this stuff even say that. why can't you see it. I got an idea take your right hand and move vy balls out of your way to watch a saints game and see what a great player looks like.
Aaron Brooks sucked, Duce was only in the first 5 games, and Joe Horn was hurt pretty much all year.

The "experts" have been all over Bush's nuts even though he couldn't beat Texas, didn't go #1 overall, and has only scored 1 TD in the NFL.

According to you, its all a conspiracy and he's solely responsible for all of the Saints success this year.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement