Missouri's Mike Prince - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 12:12 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Missouri's Mike Prince

So has anyone heard how this kid, Freshman OL for MizzU, has only lost ONE (1) game in his entire football career? They were talking about this yesterday on the Hardline. His only loss was a State Title game while he played for Southlake Carroll.

And then what's this they were saying that Todd Dodge, Southlake Carroll Head Coach, gave the MizzU coach Gary Pinkel a "coaching clinic" and convienced Pinkel to use Southlake's Spread Offense. This may be genius because it's all Chase Daniels knows, leading to his 143.5 QB Rating.

BTW: I still question Todd Dodge's greatness. He was coach at my High School, Carrollton - Newman Smith, while I was in High School including the year we went Winless . . . the funny part of that is that both Newman Smith and R.L. Turner (Josey Ln. Rival) went winless that year, and played each other . . . the game was called due to bad weather with a 11-11 tie.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 12:51 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn

They were talking about Chase Daniel.

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
the funny part of that is that both Newman Smith and R.L. Turner (Josey Ln. Rival) went winless that year, and played each other . . . the game was called due to bad weather with a 11-11 tie.
man... that doesn't happen often.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 02:34 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
They were talking about Chase Daniel.
That's what I thought, but Daniel is a sophmore and lost games last year. Mike Prince is a freshman. So, I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidaustin
man... that doesn't happen often.
A cold front came through toward the end of the 3rd quarter and flooded the field. I remember running across the field to get to the buses and the water was above my ankles.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 06:05 PM
Fear the Stashe

Quote:
That's what I thought, but Daniel is a sophmore and lost games last year. Mike Prince is a freshman. So, I don't know.

A cold front came through toward the end of the 3rd quarter and flooded the field. I remember running across the field to get to the buses and the water was above my ankles.
I dont think he started any games last year?

Didnt he lose to Katy in the State Championship ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 08:00 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn

Quote:
Yeah but he didn't start those.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement