Tito Ortiz vs. Chuck Liddell - DFWstangs Forums
View Poll Results: Tito vs. Chuck
Tito 24 26.97%
Chuck 58 65.17%
to close to call 7 7.87%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 04:57 AM Thread Starter
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
Tito Ortiz vs. Chuck Liddell

who do you pick and why?
grove rat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 06:16 AM
I drive a fookin Honda
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The Colony
Posts: 5,585
Chuck will win this again by KO/TKO. Chuck owns Tito on the feet and I don't think Tito can put Chuck on his back and keep him there.
Matt93Cobra is offline  
post #3 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 06:17 AM Thread Starter
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
thats why i cant really choose, i mean if tito can get him on the ground i think he can take him. but thats the thing, getting him on the ground. but who knows, maybe he'll do ALOT of stand-up training...
grove rat is offline  
 
post #4 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 06:33 AM
SteadyRacing.Net
 
BLK306's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In a street car
Posts: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8driver
thats why i cant really choose, i mean if tito can get him on the ground i think he can take him. but thats the thing, getting him on the ground. but who knows, maybe he'll do ALOT of stand-up training...
I've been kind of torn on this decision as well and for the same reason. I guess it will come down to who can enforce their game plan the best. But I guess if I had to pick one right now I would go with Chuck.
BLK306 is offline  
post #5 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 06:34 AM
Your Daddy
 
Juiced89lx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Stankonia
Posts: 4,090
CHUCK

tito wont be able to get him down. Chuck by ref stoppage. ko/tko
Juiced89lx is offline  
post #6 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 06:37 AM
Arbeit Macht Frei
 
PooterWS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mozambique
Posts: 19,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced89lx
CHUCK

tito wont be able to get him down. ko/tko
Ditto....

I think Chuck will catch him, lights out...
Might not be right away, but I bet it will stun him enough for chuck to bounce all over him and it will get called...

Only chance Tito has is taking him down, and I dont really see that happening...

"Wealth Dies, Kinsman Die, A man himself must likewise die; But word-fame, Never dies, For him who achieves it well"
-Hávamál-

PooterWS6 is offline  
post #7 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 06:48 AM
Your Daddy
 
Juiced89lx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Stankonia
Posts: 4,090
This fight will be just like the 1st one. I still remember sitting behind the cage where Tito got ko'd. I lmao as soon as he hit the canvas with his face all busted up.

P.S. jenna jameson is a hot piece of ass.
Juiced89lx is offline  
post #8 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 06:50 AM Thread Starter
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced89lx
P.S. jenna jameson is a hot piece of ass.
hell yea! what was up with her and saying 'i love you' right after he won are they dating or something? not sure but i think i saw him staring at her alot before/after the fight...
grove rat is offline  
post #9 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 06:52 AM
Your Daddy
 
Juiced89lx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Stankonia
Posts: 4,090
ya they are dating. She has been with him at the last few events. There are some pics of her modeling his clothing line on his website.
Tito was on bubba the love sponge radio show last week talking about her. He said they are "in love". lmao
Juiced89lx is offline  
post #10 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 06:56 AM
Arbeit Macht Frei
 
PooterWS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mozambique
Posts: 19,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced89lx
ya they are dating. She has been with him at the last few events. There are some pics of her modeling his clothing line on his website.
Tito was on bubba the love sponge radio show last week talking about her. He said they are "in love". lmao
Shes been "loved" many, many times!

That was the first I saw at the fight last night too, I was like wtf when they showed her and mentioned her being there for Tito...

"Wealth Dies, Kinsman Die, A man himself must likewise die; But word-fame, Never dies, For him who achieves it well"
-Hávamál-

PooterWS6 is offline  
post #11 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 06:57 AM Thread Starter
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced89lx
He said they are "in love". lmao
how can you be in love with someone that takes other guys cocks in the mouth/snatch everyday? i read in a magazine a while back that said she was married
grove rat is offline  
post #12 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 07:06 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sherman
Posts: 382
she got devorced.. and she had some sort of agreement when they were married but hell i wouldnt care as long as i got my shot! haha.. shes bringin home some bank for a very small amount of work.. i would NOT be scared..
coddingtonrolla is offline  
post #13 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 07:22 AM Thread Starter
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by coddingtonrolla
she got devorced.. and she had some sort of agreement when they were married but hell i wouldnt care as long as i got my shot! haha.. shes bringin home some bank for a very small amount of work.. i would NOT be scared..
so you would marry a porn star?
grove rat is offline  
post #14 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 08:02 AM
BP
Keep your unicorns
 
BP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: At the Dexter Lake Club
Posts: 12,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8driver
how can you be in love with someone that takes other guys cocks in the mouth/snatch everyday? i read in a magazine a while back that said she was married
She's retired and makes her money producing now. Chuck has a pretty hot girlfriend himself. Willa Ford > Jenna Jameson.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
BP is offline  
post #15 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 08:37 AM
Full tilt boogie !!
 
Txstang1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: out yonder way
Posts: 10,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8driver
how can you be in love with someone that takes other guys cocks in the mouth/snatch everyday?
hahaha....I wonder if Tito thinks about all the other guys who have nutted on/in her face in the past, when he looks at her. hahahahhah.


Dont get me wrong.....I'd still hit it, love it? NO

**SKAGG NASTY** Just another 9 second street car.


Txstang1 is offline  
post #16 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 09:02 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sherman
Posts: 382
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8driver
so you would marry a porn star?
in a heart beat..


1969 camaro- daily with a little pop...
1970 chevelle- project with a lot of pop..
coddingtonrolla is offline  
post #17 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 09:22 AM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
I think Tito will get Chuck on the ground this time and move to his ground and pound technique for success.
Pro Trash is offline  
post #18 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 09:24 AM Thread Starter
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by coddingtonrolla
in a heart beat..
fuck that shit, i'd fuck one of course. but how can you look at your wife with a straight face when she comes home, knowing she's been sucking/fucking dudes all day.
grove rat is offline  
post #19 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 09:41 AM
I drive a fookin Honda
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The Colony
Posts: 5,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8driver
fuck that shit, i'd fuck one of course. but how can you look at your wife with a straight face when she comes home, knowing she's been sucking/fucking dudes all day.
What if she is super hot, rich, and doesn't do that anymore? I don't believe Jenna is actively doing porn anymore as mentioned above. And who is going to actually give Tito shit for fucking Jenna Jameson?
Matt93Cobra is offline  
post #20 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 09:47 AM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
I think Tito will get Chuck on the ground this time and move to his ground and pound technique for success.


and this^ ladies and gents, just fucked Tito's chances of beating Chuck not that it was going to happen anyways.
bert89coupe is offline  
post #21 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 09:49 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Burleson
Posts: 755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
I think Tito will get Chuck on the ground this time and move to his ground and pound technique for success.

X2 Tito needs to come out wanting to beat ass like he does with Shamrock. Dumbest thing to do is stand up, take the chance of getting knocked out and just tackle the fucker and take him down.
kwikstang91 is offline  
post #22 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 09:50 AM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwikstang91
X2 Tito needs to come out wanting to beat ass like he does with Shamrock. Dumbest thing to do is stand up, take the chance of getting knocked out and just tackle the fucker and take him down.


easier said than done
bert89coupe is offline  
post #23 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 09:54 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwikstang91
Dumbest thing to do is stand up, take the chance of getting knocked out and just tackle the fucker and take him down.
Jesus all you guys are fucking geniouses...I wonder why Randy didn't take him down both fights...oh wait he couldn't...babalu...he couldn't....

Go in and try to take down someone who has prollie the best takedown defense at 205 lbs in the world. It's easy to be a monday morning QB and say what this person should do and should have done...but go out and try to take down someone who's great at stuffing it.

And the only people that would give Tito shit for dating Jenna are TUF noobs and Tito hater/internet keyboard warriors.
Nate is offline  
post #24 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 09:57 AM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
Jesus all you guys are fucking geniouses...I wonder why Randy didn't take him down both fights...oh wait he couldn't...babalu...he couldn't....

Go in and try to take down someone who has prollie the best takedown defense at 205 lbs in the world. It's easy to be a monday morning QB and say what this person should do and should have done...but go out and try to take down someone who's great at stuffing it.

And the only people that would give Tito shit for dating Jenna are TUF noobs and Tito hater/internet keyboard warriors.



i HATE tito, but i LOVE jenna
bert89coupe is offline  
post #25 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 09:57 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sherman
Posts: 382
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8driver
fuck that shit, i'd fuck one of course. but how can you look at your wife with a straight face when she comes home, knowing she's been sucking/fucking dudes all day.

haha.. yeah im sure all your exs or gfs or whatever have all been virgins.. chicks are evil dude.. and sadly enough theyre pretty much all the same.. youve probably been cheated on before and dont even know it.. you looked at her you just didnt know what shed been doin... that would bother me more than knowing what shes been doin..
and lets face it.. she obviously knows how to do the deed, shes filthy rich, and has no reason to lie.. how could you go wrong?


1969 camaro- daily with a little pop...
1970 chevelle- project with a lot of pop..
coddingtonrolla is offline  
post #26 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 09:59 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
i HATE tito, but i LOVE jenna
I like Tito simply for the fact that so many people hate him because he is an entertainer. Do you really think he does all those antics because he's an immature ass (well partially) but he (and Dana) know that puts butt's in seats. Why do all the Tito PPV sales always outsell the others? People either love him, or just want to see his "cocky" ass get beat the hell up. Tito is a showman and a good fighter.
Nate is offline  
post #27 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt93Cobra
What if she is super hot, rich, and doesn't do that anymore? I don't believe Jenna is actively doing porn anymore as mentioned above. And who is going to actually give Tito shit for fucking Jenna Jameson?
dating a 'retired' porn star is different, i was talking about marrying an 'active' porn star. i didnt know she stopped doing porn though thats a new one to me.
grove rat is offline  
post #28 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 10:01 AM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
I like Tito simply for the fact that so many people hate him because he is an entertainer. Do you really think he does all those antics because he's an immature ass (well partially) but he (and Dana) know that puts butt's in seats. Why do all the Tito PPV sales always outsell the others? People either love him, or just want to see his "cocky" ass get beat the hell up. Tito is a showman and a good fighter.


so you're saying he is the Hulk Hogan of the UFC?
bert89coupe is offline  
post #29 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 10:03 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
so you're saying he is the Hulk Hogan of the UFC?
I'm saying he's a smart marketing guy...punishment athletics seem to be doin well in their sales.
Nate is offline  
post #30 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 10:05 AM Thread Starter
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by coddingtonrolla
haha.. yeah im sure all your exs or gfs or whatever have all been virgins.. chicks are evil dude.. and sadly enough theyre pretty much all the same.. youve probably been cheated on before and dont even know it.. you looked at her you just didnt know what shed been doin... that would bother me more than knowing what shes been doin..
and lets face it.. she obviously knows how to do the deed, shes filthy rich, and has no reason to lie.. how could you go wrong?
no, not all my chicks have been virgins. some chicks are evil, but i have been lucky enuf to not get any crazies. as far as the been cheated on, i seriously, serioulsy doubt that, but you never know. i personally think if you dont give em a reason to cheat they wont. i was saying i wouldnt be with an 'active' pornstar, a 'retired' one is a lil different
grove rat is offline  
post #31 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 10:11 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sherman
Posts: 382
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8driver
no, not all my chicks have been virgins. some chicks are evil, but i have been lucky enuf to not get any crazies. as far as the been cheated on, i seriously, serioulsy doubt that, but you never know. i personally think if you dont give em a reason to cheat they wont. i was saying i wouldnt be with an 'active' pornstar, a 'retired' one is a lil different

naw they dont have to have a reason they just have to have the opportunity..haha.. i see your point on the active thing but i cant say as i personally would really care.. i mean shit.. you know who shes coming home to.. youve never had a meaningless "session of lust?" (couldnt say the f word lol) lol.. just did the deed and walked away? it would be different if they were like into the dudes or whatever but if its worth bookoos of money you know her intentions.. either way my point is id smash the hell out of jenna and aint gonna hate on anyone that would marry/date her..


1969 camaro- daily with a little pop...
1970 chevelle- project with a lot of pop..
coddingtonrolla is offline  
post #32 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 10:11 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8driver
no, not all my chicks have been virgins. some chicks are evil, but i have been lucky enuf to not get any crazies. as far as the been cheated on, i seriously, serioulsy doubt that, but you never know. i personally think if you dont give em a reason to cheat they wont. i was saying i wouldnt be with an 'active' pornstar, a 'retired' one is a lil different
I don't think you could ever date any pornstar...not because of your preference...more theirs.
Nate is offline  
post #33 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 10:15 AM Thread Starter
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by coddingtonrolla
either way my point is id smash the hell out of jenna and aint gonna hate on anyone that would marry/date her..
now that i learned she is not an active pornstar i give him props for pullin jenna. hell i'd give anyone props for banging her, but i wouldnt give em props for 'dating' her while she was taking shots to mouth for money
grove rat is offline  
post #34 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 10:15 AM Thread Starter
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
I don't think you could ever date any pornstar...not because of your preference...more theirs.
have you ever even seen me?
grove rat is offline  
post #35 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 10:19 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8driver
have you ever even seen me?
Yes. Have you ever hit on a multimillionaire pornstar?
Nate is offline  
post #36 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 10:23 AM Thread Starter
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
Yes. Have you ever hit on a multimillionaire pornstar?
no, thats cause i'm so ugly i would know better. where did you see me?
grove rat is offline  
post #37 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 10:45 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8driver
no, thats cause i'm so ugly i would know better. where did you see me?
pics on tsp.
Nate is offline  
post #38 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 10:55 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Dallas
Posts: 382
I want Tito to win but I think Chuck will take it
loud_pony is offline  
post #39 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 12:33 PM
Do Work Son!!!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: keller
Posts: 1,167
KO by the middle of the second round no doubt by The ICEMAN

Just another day in paradise.
ls1eater is offline  
post #40 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 01:55 PM
Oooooooh-whee
 
Tyrone Biggums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: What up with that? What up with that?!
Posts: 10,434
As much as I like them both, I'm just gonna wait and see what happens. If I had to put money on it, Chuck ftw. I would also fuck Jenna like a spider monkey on crack if given the opportunity.

8/16/05
Tyrone Biggums is offline  
post #41 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 02:54 PM
Lifer
 
FRANCISCO308's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 4,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1eater
KO by the middle of the second round no doubt by The ICEMAN
x2



FRANCISCO308 is offline  
post #42 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 04:12 PM
Your Daddy
 
Juiced89lx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Stankonia
Posts: 4,090
Stop the madness!!!! If I see another post with "x2" I am going to shoot someone. Stop postwhoring you unoriginal bastards
Juiced89lx is offline  
post #43 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 04:17 PM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced89lx
Stop the madness!!!! If I see another post with "x2" I am going to shoot someone. Stop postwhoring you unoriginal bastards

x2
bert89coupe is offline  
post #44 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 04:20 PM
Your Daddy
 
Juiced89lx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Stankonia
Posts: 4,090
how did i know someone would type that right away. lol
Juiced89lx is offline  
post #45 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 04:22 PM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced89lx
how did i know someone would type that right away. lol



LOL, i couldn't resist, sorry
bert89coupe is offline  
post #46 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 04:26 PM
Full tilt boogie !!
 
Txstang1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: out yonder way
Posts: 10,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
x2
x3 Damn post whores

**SKAGG NASTY** Just another 9 second street car.


Txstang1 is offline  
post #47 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 04:29 PM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
geez...sherdog rots your mind. I wonder why I even go over there just to browse to see how stupid some people are.
Nate is offline  
post #48 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 04:31 PM
Scared s**tless
 
DON SVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Dallas City Hall, SKYPING
Posts: 15,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
Jesus all you guys are fucking geniouses...I wonder why Randy didn't take him down both fights...oh wait he couldn't...babalu...he couldn't....
Explain that fucknut Rampage beating Chuck retarded... on the ground...

I want Chuck to win, I love seeing Tito cry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
DON SVO is offline  
post #49 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 04:47 PM
Your Daddy
 
Juiced89lx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Stankonia
Posts: 4,090
its harder to get back up when you are in a ring. Fighting in a cage makes it a whole lot easier.

Rampage didnt get Chuck down until he gassed. I dont care how badass your takedown defense is, once you gas its all over.
Juiced89lx is offline  
post #50 of 104 (permalink) Old 10-12-2006, 06:03 AM
I drive a fookin Honda
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The Colony
Posts: 5,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLO SVO
Explain that fucknut Rampage beating Chuck retarded... on the ground...

I want Chuck to win, I love seeing Tito cry!
Rampage chased Chuck all over the ring and was actually winning the striking battle. Very similar fight to Chuck/Randy I. Chuck eventually gassed, couldn't prevent the takedown, and lost due to GnP. I just don't see Tito being able to do that. His striking is not going to improve that much between now and December or the end of his career for that matter.
Matt93Cobra is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome