L.A. Kings - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-10-2006, 09:20 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

L.A. Kings

Watching their game on NHL Center Ice right now, and if I was a King's fan I would be excited about the future of this team. Kopitar, O'Sullivan, Cammalleri and Brown up already with the club. Jack Johnson, Eric Warner, and Petiot among others waiting as defenseman and Bernier in net. Hockey fans watch out in a couple of years if that core can stay together.

On a side note, Warner might not ever make it but sure as hell has the talent. He is just a kid who makes a lot of dumb choices off the ice.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-10-2006, 10:48 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

I think i'm the only Kings fan in the house and i'm pretty excited about all the prospects they have. I'm loving the possibilities this team's future has. Kopitar has really impressed me so far. Johnson, O'Sullivan, etc man, if these guys live up to the hype, look out. Won't be anytime soon, but in 2 or 3 years they should be a team to be reckoned with. I'll probably be out in LA again this Thanksgiving and I hope to make the Calgary game that Saturday. GO KINGS!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-10-2006, 10:49 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

FYI for everyone, NHL Center Ice has a free preview going on right now, so take advantage while you can. I'm probably not going to be able to get the Center Ice this year, i'm holding off because i'm fed up with my job and if I take another gig, I doubt I can pull the hourly rate i'm pulling now, especially since i'm looking to get out of IT...again.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-10-2006, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LannyN9NE
Watching their game on NHL Center Ice right now, and if I was a King's fan I would be excited about the future of this team. Kopitar, O'Sullivan, Cammalleri and Brown up already with the club. Jack Johnson, Eric Warner, and Petiot among others waiting as defenseman and Bernier in net. Hockey fans watch out in a couple of years if that core can stay together.

On a side note, Warner might not ever make it but sure as hell has the talent. He is just a kid who makes a lot of dumb choices off the ice.
Hey is Warner the guy you played prospects with in Toronto? thet got into some shit when on the Little caesar team, or something like that?
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-10-2006, 11:38 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicblue
Hey is Warner the guy you played prospects with in Toronto? thet got into some shit when on the Little caesar team, or something like that?
yeah, it was when he was playing for Team USA U18. One on occasion he was injured, got hammered when the team was out of town and he took a buddy on the teams car from the rink and flipped it. That from what I have been told is one of his more tame stories.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-10-2006, 11:41 PM

yeah, I remeber a coupel stories. Seemd like a nice enough kid whiel we were all up in Toronto. maybe he'll grow out of it, if he hasn't already.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 12:16 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicblue
yeah, I remeber a coupel stories. Seemd like a nice enough kid whiel we were all up in Toronto. maybe he'll grow out of it, if he hasn't already.
yeah, he is a cool guy just doesnt think most of the time. There are a couple of guys off that team playing places now other than him, too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement