L.A. Kings - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-10-2006, 09:20 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
LannyN9NE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Valley Ranch
Posts: 3,205
L.A. Kings

Watching their game on NHL Center Ice right now, and if I was a King's fan I would be excited about the future of this team. Kopitar, O'Sullivan, Cammalleri and Brown up already with the club. Jack Johnson, Eric Warner, and Petiot among others waiting as defenseman and Bernier in net. Hockey fans watch out in a couple of years if that core can stay together.

On a side note, Warner might not ever make it but sure as hell has the talent. He is just a kid who makes a lot of dumb choices off the ice.
LannyN9NE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-10-2006, 10:48 PM
Ultimate X-phoria
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Not now chief, i'm in the fuckin zone
Posts: 19,895
I think i'm the only Kings fan in the house and i'm pretty excited about all the prospects they have. I'm loving the possibilities this team's future has. Kopitar has really impressed me so far. Johnson, O'Sullivan, etc man, if these guys live up to the hype, look out. Won't be anytime soon, but in 2 or 3 years they should be a team to be reckoned with. I'll probably be out in LA again this Thanksgiving and I hope to make the Calgary game that Saturday. GO KINGS!
Hollywood is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-10-2006, 10:49 PM
Ultimate X-phoria
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Not now chief, i'm in the fuckin zone
Posts: 19,895
FYI for everyone, NHL Center Ice has a free preview going on right now, so take advantage while you can. I'm probably not going to be able to get the Center Ice this year, i'm holding off because i'm fed up with my job and if I take another gig, I doubt I can pull the hourly rate i'm pulling now, especially since i'm looking to get out of IT...again.
Hollywood is offline  
 
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-10-2006, 11:06 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by LannyN9NE
Watching their game on NHL Center Ice right now, and if I was a King's fan I would be excited about the future of this team. Kopitar, O'Sullivan, Cammalleri and Brown up already with the club. Jack Johnson, Eric Warner, and Petiot among others waiting as defenseman and Bernier in net. Hockey fans watch out in a couple of years if that core can stay together.

On a side note, Warner might not ever make it but sure as hell has the talent. He is just a kid who makes a lot of dumb choices off the ice.
Hey is Warner the guy you played prospects with in Toronto? thet got into some shit when on the Little caesar team, or something like that?
sonicblue is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-10-2006, 11:38 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
LannyN9NE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Valley Ranch
Posts: 3,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicblue
Hey is Warner the guy you played prospects with in Toronto? thet got into some shit when on the Little caesar team, or something like that?
yeah, it was when he was playing for Team USA U18. One on occasion he was injured, got hammered when the team was out of town and he took a buddy on the teams car from the rink and flipped it. That from what I have been told is one of his more tame stories.
LannyN9NE is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-10-2006, 11:41 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 844
yeah, I remeber a coupel stories. Seemd like a nice enough kid whiel we were all up in Toronto. maybe he'll grow out of it, if he hasn't already.
sonicblue is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 12:16 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
LannyN9NE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Valley Ranch
Posts: 3,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicblue
yeah, I remeber a coupel stories. Seemd like a nice enough kid whiel we were all up in Toronto. maybe he'll grow out of it, if he hasn't already.
yeah, he is a cool guy just doesnt think most of the time. There are a couple of guys off that team playing places now other than him, too.
LannyN9NE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome